Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

5 hours ago, Bird_33 said:

Why would someone bother when she openly said what her weight was on Twitter. I really hope people aren't requesting this fetish shit for her custom videos. She isn't a damn fetish model. There is a difference between doing custom videos along the same line as your Tease videos and then getting asked to shit like this.

Model or fetish model there is no big difference....especially about a mild non-nude fetish, like stepping on a scale and play a role...In the past I offered her an amount (not close to her full custom rate, but still considerable) and she refused.

5 hours ago, Bird_33 said:

Why would someone bother when she openly said what her weight was on Twitter. I really hope people aren't requesting this fetish shit for her custom videos. She isn't a damn fetish model. There is a difference between doing custom videos along the same line as your Tease videos and then getting asked to shit like this.

what is it? i don't wanna scroll thru her twitter

6 hours ago, mattokkio said:

Has anyone tried again to request her a custom weigh-in video ? Maybe she changed idea.

1 hour ago, mattokkio said:

Model or fetish model there is no big difference....especially about a mild non-nude fetish, like stepping on a scale and play a role...In the past I offered her an amount (not close to her full custom rate, but still considerable) and she refused.

lol

5 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Lucy said on her free cam on Tuesday that the shoot in Tenerife this weekend is the last ever page3 trip.

image.thumb.png.224b32bd7951dedfe1e61f87  203

Meh if that is true Im not shocked. Page3 doesn't carry the weight it did years ago and they don't even put the pictures in The Sun newspaper anymore.

3 hours ago, mattokkio said:

Yeah because paying someone to weight themselves is totally normal. Good on her for refusing such a thing.

Guest _Antipathy
On 2/3/2016 at 3:39 PM, sower said:

The BMI system was created at a time when people were considerably smaller than they are today.  Plus, the stigma attached to the terms "overweight" and "obese" lead us to believe an overweight or obese person is heavier than they are in reality.  These days, were so accustomed to seeing plump bodies, that it comes as a surprise when a lot of the normal, average people we see are actually overweight, that those we consider chubby are technically obese, and most of the people we regard as truly fat are not just obese but severely obese.

Agreed, the BMI just looks at the relation between your height and your weight but it's good enough to have a basic approach. Nowadays with so many fat people we should use the fat percentage system. Also, women are great at hiding their weight with clothes and special angles (such as only the head and boobs), and in Lucy's case photoshop sometimes.

3 hours ago, _Antipathy said:

Agreed, the BMI just looks at the relation between your height and your weight but it's good enough to have a basic approach. Nowadays with so many fat people we should use the fat percentage system. Also, women are great at hiding their weight with clothes and special angles (such as only the head and boobs), and in Lucy's case photoshop sometimes.

Agreed; anyone seeing her recent website videos and especially the Fifa dream team image.thumb.png.1f43637546b3046e8602b578interview video would see how big she is in reality compared to her last few zoo shoots which were photoshopped quite heavily

she can't hide her largesse these days tho and when she posts on Instagram she usually misses out her belly and treats us to a duck face

when we see her on her twitch feed and cam as well as  snapchat and periscope we can really see how enormous she has become 

the bmi is an unfair measure, nevertheless her 30.5 score means she is the only 'obese' page3 girl in the current line up as this picture illustrates

4 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Agreed; anyone seeing her recent website videos and especially the Fifa dream team image.thumb.png.1f43637546b3046e8602b578  260 interview video would see how big she is in reality compared to her last few zoo shoots which were photoshopped quite heavily

she can't hide her largesse these days tho and when she posts on Instagram she usually misses out her belly and treats us to a duck face

when we see her on her twitch feed and cam as well as  snapchat and periscope we can really see how enormous she has become 

the bmi is an unfair measure, nevertheless her 30.5 score means she is the only 'obese' page3 girl in the current line up as this picture illustrates

Have you actually been through her Instagram archive because there are a lot of pictures from the last months that aren't just of her face. Its 2016 the majority of people only take selfies its just how people use it. Or are we going to be holding that against her now.

On 3 marzo 2016 at 10:11 PM, Bird_33 said:

Yeah because paying someone to weight themselves is totally normal. Good on her for refusing such a thing.

There are so many fetishes you don't know. Trust me, mine is a mild one, I haven't said the normality. If it was, this same topic and forum weren't even online because fat lovers are not considered "normal", in the sense of common. Anyway I request this also to skinny girls, if you are wondering.