Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, swifty644 said:

If you ask me, that's smart business. Look at how people love her here, let alone on Twitter, can you blame her?

I don't blame her at all; she needs to get all she can: I just like laughing at the suckers who throw their money at her for literally nothing in return and the 'secret' man in her life who isn't providing for her: he should try a bit harder to get her stuff : a woman like that shouldn't have to do without ; something I'm sure she would agree with....anyway say no more before the spokesman for a generation tries to shut me up again by complaining to the moderators; at the latest count I see 650 views versus 2 petitioners : oh dear!

anyway here's a picture and this one is truly iconic image.thumb.png.29764307068216ef53680f36

19 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

I don't blame her at all; she needs to get all she can: I just like laughing at the suckers who throw their money at her for literally nothing in return and the 'secret' man in her life who isn't providing for her: he should try a bit harder to get her stuff : a woman like that shouldn't have to do without ; something I'm sure she would agree with....anyway say no more before the spokesman for a generation tries to shut me up again by complaining to the moderators; at the latest count I see 650 views versus 2 petitioners : oh dear!

anyway here's a picture and this one is truly iconic 

Don't make me end your silly complaining with logic and sensibilities. 

3 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

Do what you like mate: I believe in free speech not trying to sanction those you don't agree with....

My point is that this forum is about Lucy and her figure. Not the morality of her wish list. She posts her wish list weekly and I don't want to see this thread bumped just to read your bitching. 

23 minutes ago, ejames0990 said:

My point is that this forum is about Lucy and her figure. Not the morality of her wish list. She posts her wish list weekly and I don't want to see this thread bumped just to read your bitching. 

Well ok then let's draw a line and move on: check this out to get us back on pointimage.thumb.png.4dca85756a982fb07a2508d3

2 minutes ago, evertonman69 said:

She is literally paving the way for a new generation of page 3 girls long may this continue 

As much as I'd like to believe that I just don't see it. Despite the following she has I still see it as a niche thing. Compare Lucy to the other Page3 girls and none of them are even close to being near her size wise. I mean the 2nd biggest model size wise is Holly Peers and she's more or less your average sized model. I still think Page3 has its future with girls like Rosie Jones and India Reynolds types as opposed to girls like Lucy. It sucks but I just don't see there being a change.

16 minutes ago, mattokkio said:

Has anyone tried again to request her a custom weigh-in video ? Maybe she changed idea.

Why would someone bother when she openly said what her weight was on Twitter. I really hope people aren't requesting this fetish shit for her custom videos. She isn't a damn fetish model. There is a difference between doing custom videos along the same line as your Tease videos and then getting asked to shit like this.

Guest lasershark

I just want to say thank you to everyone posting actual images and videos here. This woman is hands down the most gorgeous girl on the web.

As for the idiots complaining about her having a boyfriend, have any of you considered that he might be part of why she's getting so chubby in the first place?

Cheers and awkward hugs

Best wishes,

Chris

(that last bit's a joke obviously)

3 hours ago, Bird_33 said:

As much as I'd like to believe that I just don't see it. Despite the following she has I still see it as a niche thing. Compare Lucy to the other Page3 girls and none of them are even close to being near her size wise. I mean the 2nd biggest model size wise is Holly Peers and she's more or less your average sized model. I still think Page3 has its future with girls like Rosie Jones and India Reynolds types as opposed to girls like Lucy. It sucks but I just don't see there being a change.

Lucy said on her free cam on Tuesday that the shoot in Tenerife this weekend is the last ever page3 trip.

image.thumb.png.224b32bd7951dedfe1e61f87