Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Just now, spaceboy said:

Wonder what today's shoot is for?

Another example of when she gets proper work its high end stuff like this rather than the low rent of cam work as we discussed yesterday

I think its a lingerie line. Im not 100% certain but based on the black outfit shes wearing it reminds me of a shoot she did late last year.

17 hours ago, Sprightly said:

Would you mind position some of those up on Lucy's section on **? because wow.

If you're referring to the site I think you are I would prefer to not upload my .GIFs onto that site. Lucy's inclusion on that site bothers me quite a bit in all honesty.

49 minutes ago, Bird_33 said:

If you're referring to the site I think you are I would prefer to not upload my .GIFs onto that site. Lucy's inclusion on that site bothers me quite a bit in all honesty.

Any more than her being one of the most discussed topics on Curvage?

11 minutes ago, akula1369 said:

Any more than her being one of the most discussed topics on Curvage?

It doesn't bother me here since this site is meant to be about curvy women and not so much about Feederism and things of that sort. While this site does include such things it isn't the main purpose of it.

4 hours ago, taco434343 said:

I wasnt really sure I would like her this big but damn she carries her weight well. I'd be happy if she stopped gaining and maintained this weight a while. Then again another 20lbs couldnt hurt.

I kind of think her weight will fluctuate up and down slightly from where she is now.