Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Treated to remove the yellowish filter that smooth the skin and flatten the shapes.

That's a definite improvement – thanks! How I would love to see her in the flesh (especially as she has quite a bit of flesh these days)! But that's a little unlikely, so this will have to do:

[img width=375 height=563]http://www.curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=418807;image

• Moderators

You know as well as I do that the second of those pictures was taken well before Christmas and tells us nothing about whether she has gained any weight over the holidays. :P

True, Hopefully in the coming months we shall see some holiday weight gain ;D

post-1736-14513544743563_thumb.jpg

Treated to remove the yellowish filter that smooth the skin and flatten the shapes.

Zogul, I'm curious as to your technique that you used to correct the images. I tried doing similar corrections myself to remove the yellow colour cast but your images are much more vibrant and saturated, with stronger highlights. What exactly did you do, if you don't mind my asking?

Guest temporary

She's always had wide hips, but damn, she's getting bottom heavy. Never thought her tits would look small on her frame. I'll take what I can get, but I wish a little of her weight would migrate northward, or at least the next 10 pounds make themselves at home up top.

She's always had wide hips, but damn, she's getting bottom heavy. Never thought her tits would look small on her frame. I'll take what I can get, but I wish a little of her weight would migrate northward, or at least the next 10 pounds make themselves at home up top.

Are you high or something? Just look at that comparison from a few posts up. *Plenty* of it has gone up top.

Look at the evidence! ;D

%7Boption%7D

Guest temporary

Are you high or something? Just look at that comparison from a few posts up. *Plenty* of it has gone up top.

A lot, yes, but proportionately it seems to have had a smaller impact than the extra pounds below the belt. I am a boob man through and through. Don't for a second think I don't love how she looks now though. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.