Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I never heard of this site until a few minutes ago clicking these, and I'm already in love with it.

Great, huh? You don't have to click fucking repeat every time.

[...] I just don´t think they should stuff to death, like cherries and Muffinmaid did. It´s dangerous for their health and they get so deformed. [...]

Indeed, their deformity is frightening, isn't it? They have turned into hideous creatures of the night, their misshapen and disease-ridden bodies so ghastly to behold that they provoke gasps of shock and horror: miserable souls who have sentenced themselves to lives of loneliness and shame.

This is the best a girl can look like. I just don´t think they should stuff to death, like cherries and Muffinmaid did. It´s dangerous for their health and they get so deformed. The way Lucy is in these pics is wonderful.

:thumbsup:

Just to be sure, you're hyperbolling and the two of them have not actually eaten themselves to death? I'm severely intoxicated and hence easily startled.

This is the best a girl can look like. I just don´t think they should stuff to death, like cherries and Muffinmaid did. It´s dangerous for their health and they get so deformed. The way Lucy is in these pics is wonderful.

:thumbsup:

If you were gonna give examples, you should've thought of better and more extreme ones.

Btw you're wrong.

;D