Toned roommate no more

Hlobart

Sasha is tired of being fat, and Oxy is tired of healthy eating and training. My second story is about freshman girls falling in love with each other and about the changes in their bodies. As last time, I apologize for possible grammatical errors and I will be glad to receive feedback.

Toned roommate no more

By the age of 18, Sasha knew for sure that she preferred girls, she was never interested in guys. There was only one factor that upset her and did not allow her to feel confident before leaving for university.

Sasha was fat.

Not "chunky" or "plump", but fat. 85 kilograms (187 pounds) with a height of 165 centimeters (5 foot 5 inches). There are bigger girls, for sure, but the flabbiness, the complete absence of muscles on her soft body made it possible to identify Sasha as a fat girl.

And how will she find a girlfriend at uni with such a weight?

The fault, of course, was her parents. Unhealthy food and a sedentary lifestyle with constant lying in front of the TV have done their job. Mom, dad, and older brother were all even fatter than Sasha.

After leaving them, the girl promised herself to lose weight.

It was the end of August. Sasha was the first to move into the dorm room, not knowing who her roommate would be. She was bending over, putting things away in the bedside table, when she heard a mocking voice behind her:

– These shorts look so good on you, honey. You have such a cute ass in them!

Sasha, blushing, turned around. She saw in front of her the girl she would like to become herself in her dreams. About her height, bronze tan, mischievous eyes, a beautiful face and an incredibly athletic, pumped-up body. Muscular arms, small, toned breasts, well-defined abs and slender legs.

– I'm Oksana, but you can just call me Oxy, – said the beautiful girl.

– And I'm Sasha. Are you my roommate?

– You catch it on the fly, honey.

– Don't call me honey, please, – Sasha begged.

–Whatever you say, dear, – Oxy smiled.

"Is she flirting with me?" thought Sasha. Then she answered herself: "Don't be silly, what chance is there that she's a lesbian and at the same time she likes fatties."

It soon became clear that Oxy, despite her athletic figure, likes to eat and lie in bed, and almost does not do sports.

–My parents got me so sick, – she shared, munching on a sandwich smeared with a thick layer of Nutella. – They sent me to sports all the time and counted every calorie. Finally, I'm going to take a break from them here.

–Mine, as you can see, have also worked on my figure, – Sasha replied, patting her fat belly.

– Don't worry, Sasha, you're very nice. Besides, now plus-size girls are back in trend.

–Well, let's hope so, – the fat girl sighed.

– So, about sports. You know, Sasha, I'm not against sports, – Oxy continued. – But as a spectator. With beer and chips, watching football is for me. But shedding seven sweats in training is in the past.

–You'll get fat, – Sasha smiled.

–Well, let it be, – Oxy replied, making herself a new sandwich.

The changes in the girls' figures were not long in coming. Sasha was losing weight by following a diet and doing sports. She was feeding Oxy all the junk food that attracted her so much – her roommate ate it with pleasure.

Soon the abs of the former athlete became a memory, giving way to a soft tummy. Sasha, on the contrary, was rapidly losing weight.

At the end of November, just three months after they met, Oxy asked Sasha to lend her clothes.

– I've already outgrown all my own, except for sweatpants and what stretches, – she said, poking her small, but already noticeable belly.

"Why does this excite me so much?"– thought Sasha. "I've never liked chubby girls!"

The pause dragged on. Sasha finally came out of her dreams and lent her roommate the clothes that became too big for her after losing weight.

It was also too big for Oxy, but it only made her happy:

– Thank God, I'm not as fat as you yet. Sorry, no offence.

"Not as fat as I was in September," Sasha corrected her in her mind. "We're about the same weight now."

A month later, by the end of December, Oxy had gained more weight, and Sasha had lost weight. It was now obvious that Oxy became the fatter roommate.

Sasha's weight was 63 kilograms (139 pounds) – not yet slim, but not nearly as fat as she was. She didn't know Oksana's weight, but assumed that it was about10 kilograms (22 pounds) more.

They were lying on their beds opposite each other and looking at screens of their phones. Sasha installed Tinder and was determined to finally find a girlfriend after losing weight.

Suddenly, Tinder offered her an Oxy profile.

– Are you a lesbian? – Sasha exclaimed.

Oxy put the phone away and looked at her carefully.

–Well, yes, – she said after a pause. – Have you ever seen me with a guy?

– I thought you were having insecurities, because you're getting fat, - Sasha replied.

– Do I look insecure? Whom do you take me for? – Oxy smiled and lifted her considerably grown breasts with her hands. –How did you find out?

– I found you on Tinder.

– On Tinder? So are you, too?

–Yeah, – Sasha replied with a tremor in her voice.

Oxy lazily got out of bed.

–Well, if you want, we can try, – she said. – Unless, of course, you yourself have insecurities about dating a fat girl.

– It seems to me that you have only become more beautiful, my sweet muffin, – Sasha passionately said, unexpectedly for herself.

They kissed gently.

After passionate but tender sex, they were lying on Sasha's bed and she suddenly said:

– Oxy, how much do you weigh?

– I don't know, I quit watching my weight as I settled here, – her plump girlfriend replied.

– Do you want to weigh yourself?

– Will you laugh at me? – Oxy asked.

–No, I want to know how much beauty you have, – Sasha replied.

Oxy climbed on the scale. It showed 75 kilograms (165 pounds)

–Twenty kilos (44 pounds) more than at the end of August, – she said. – Too much for 165 centimeters. (5 foot 5 inches).

– I think you look great, it suits you to be chubby, – Sasha replied.

–Those were dangerous words, – Oxy said with a smile. – I perceive them as a call to get fatter.

And yes, she continued to get fat and did not turn off this path, despite the indignation of relatives who barely recognized their recently athletic girl. They tried to convince her to lose weight both during the New Year holidays and the holidays between semesters – everything was in vain. Oksana now made  all decisions by herself, and she was completely satisfied with her new fatter body.

February began, and with it a new semester. Several things reminded Oxy at once, of how fat she was now.

First, her physical education classes. In September, athletic and fit, with powerful leg muscles and excellent endurance, she was sent to a group for track and field athletes. In November, the coach, tired of her growing weight and absence in training, transferred her to the general group. Now, in February, Oxy became so fat that she was recommended to study in a special group with lighter loads. Last semester, Sasha studied in such a class – but now she lost weight, became much lighter and more resilient than before, and was transferred to the general group.

The second thing that screamed: "Oxy, you're fat!" were clothes borrowed from Sasha. Oxy remembered how loose her roommate's outfits were a couple of months ago. Now, not all of Sasha's jeans fit on her round, well-fed ass. The ones that fit, did not fasten on her fat stomach. There was also a problem with shirts – they almost cracked on Oksana's big, full D-cup breasts.

Finally, Oxy was fully convinced of her fatness by standing on the scale. It showed 89 kilograms (196 pounds). This was four kilos (9 pounds) more than Sasha's maximum weight and 32 kilos (71 pounds) more than the current, much thinner, 57-kilogram (125 pounds) Sasha.

Oxy sighed. Losing so much weight is not an easy task, especially considering how she grown used to overeat and be lazy. Besides, Sasha looked at her fat girlfriend with such lust – well, how she could resist.

By the end of February, Sasha had dropped two more kilograms (4 pounds), reaching her target weight of 55 kilos (121 pounds). That's how much the athletic, muscular Oxy, who now was only a memory, weighed six months ago.

In the spring, Sasha decided not to lose weight further, but, remaining at the same weight, tighten the skin, tone the muscles and work on the musculature relief. Oksana, on the other hands, couldn't stay at the same weight – she was too used to laziness and gluttony and continued to get fat.

Oxy shocked herself. Portions that used to seem huge to her were barely enough to satisfy her hunger. The light loads in the special group, which would have seemed like an easy warm-up to her in September, made her sweat profusely. Every week she became fatter, weaker and flabbier. And the most shocking thing is that she liked it all incredibly, and her slender girlfriend did too.

Oxy now bought clothes in plus-size stores, giving preference to stretchy and loose outfits. When she once chose something tight, she and Sasha almost had sex right in the fitting room. Oxy's soft body in tight clothes excited them both so much.

It was the end of May. The girls have just passed the physical education test. It was easy for Sasha – by the end of spring, the standards of the general group became elementary for her, as she was the most athletic in her class.

On the other hand, Oxy failed all the tests and got credit only thanks to the teacher's good attitude and her lies about health problems.

After returning to the dorm, they took shower and ate lunch (light for Sasha and big for Oxy). The girls lay on the bed, cuddling. Now they could hardly fit on it – Oksana took up too much space.

Sasha suddenly said:

– Oxy, I need your help.

– Of course, honey, – the fat girl replied. – What do you want?

– I was offered next year to move from the general group in physical education to the arm-wrestling section. I want to practice.

Oxy laughed:

– Sasha, I'm sorry, but aren't you too skinny for arm-wrestling?

Sasha raised her hands above her head, straightening her hair and the fat girl saw something she hadn't noticed before – small but obvious biceps on the hands of her toned girlfriend. Oxy also have not noticed how her own muscles, trained over the years of sports, became weak from laziness and gluttony and disappeared under layers of soft fat.

– Skinny, you say? –  Sasha said thoughtfully.

Her girlfriend’s strong arms impressed Oxy, but she was not used to backing down from her words:

– Yes, skinny. I can handle you easily.

Sasha smiled:

– Come on, let’s do it. Whoever loses in arm-wrestling will fulfill the three wishes of the winner.

– Agreed, – Oksana answered in a trembling voice.

Soon Sasha showed how to do everything and their hands intertwined on the table.

Oxy tried to move her athletic girlfriend’s hand, but it turned out that she couldn't do it –not by an inch.

Sasha was in no hurry to go on the attack – she kept her hand in the same position, seemingly without making any effort to do so.

–Is that all you can do? – she yawned.

Oxy, shocked by how strong her once flabby, plump roommate had become, tried to add more. Still with no result.

– Of course, I knew that you had become fat and weak, but I didn't think that it’s that  much, – said Sasha. – Try with two hands, fat girl.

It was humiliating, but Oksana was ready for anything to win. She took hold of Sasha's palm with both hands and she even managed to move it a couple of centimeters.

And then Sasha went on the attack. In a couple of seconds, she pinned both Oxy's hands to the table.

–You're a fucking Hulk!  – the fat girl said.

– Of course, I have become stronger, – Sasha agreed. – I recently called your parents and found out your sports results. It turned out that I'm already running faster than you and pressing bigger weights than you.

– Wow, – Oxy was surprised.

In recent months, she has been too focused on her own body, her weight gain, and has not noticed any changes in her girlfriend's body at all.

–But it's not just that I've become stronger, but also what you've become. – Sasha continued. – My weak, flabby fatty…

– Don't say that.... – Oksana whispered.

Every word Sasha said excited her.

– My first wish is that you get on the scale. You've been avoiding it since the beginning of the semester, – Sasha said.

Oxy climbed on the scale, but because of her huge fat belly, she could not even see the figures. Her athletic girlfriend did it for her.

– 112 kilograms (247 pounds), fat girl. You're twice as big as me. And twice as big as the fitness junkie you were.

–I want you, my love, – Oxy exhaled.

– Patience, honey. Before that, I want my second wish. I want to look in the mirror with you.

They had a large full–length mirror in their room - however, Oksana had become so fat that they could not fit together in it.

–Look at me, Oxy,– Sasha said. – This is what a real dedication looks like. I was flabby, weak fat girl and turned myself into a muscular athlete. And what did you do at that time?

– I got fat, – Oxy replied.

– Yes, that's right. You buried your athletic body under kilograms of soft fat. Just look at how much fat you have on, here (Sasha slapped her girl's fat ass, which sent waves all over Oksana's body), here (Sasha slapped her fat belly) and here (Sasha lifted her thick breasts with her hands).

– That's because all I do is lie down, eat, drink beer and get fat, –  Oxy moaned.

– You have turned from the best athlete in the dorm into the fattest girl of the dorm, – Sasha whispered. – My fat, soft, weakling. Remember what you said to me when we first met?

– That you have a cute ass in these shorts.

– Yes, but now you can’t fasten these shorts if you want, they won't even fit on your fat thighs, – said Sasha.

– Do you want me to try it on? –  Oxy asked.

– No, later. I'll fuck you properly first.

After sex, they were lying and hugging again. Oxy asked:

– Have you already chosen the third wish, honey?

Sasha smiled:

– I'm torn between making you try on these shorts and feeding you a bucket of ice cream.

– I definitely prefer the second option, – said the fat girl.

• 2 weeks later...