7 hours ago, Hotchunkymama said:

Eating on my lap is getting so much harder now there is so much less lap😂my belly takes up so much space I have to rest it on  the tray

B854D7CE-7BF1-4CCE-8EC7-B1D8E99E8366.jpeg

51CCA18D-CCC5-4BE3-8FDA-2B0C76159B74.jpeg

You must be the subject of conversation for so many that know you, your incredible and massive weight gain must be the hot topic! 😅🐷❤️
You’re ballooning so fast. The big numbers are but a few binges away x 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, fatowl said:

You should do a collaborative with DeeDeetheFeedee.  It would be Awesome!!  Have a gaining challenge or a stuffing competitionikevhow many hot dogs and buns in an hour or a sitting!  That would pump up and fluff out the two of you.  

I would love that!! I think we could be a ton of fun😂

• Curvage Model
On 7/6/2022 at 1:51 PM, FeedeeLover99 said:

You must be the subject of conversation for so many that know you, your incredible and massive weight gain must be the hot topic! 😅🐷❤️
You’re ballooning so fast. The big numbers are but a few binges away x 

I am yeah, my best mate has started calling me fatty to my face😂😂 my new name at home is wobbly wife he knows it gets me going, and my mom keeps asking when I’m going on a diet to shift the fat and points out EVERY time there is any fat spilling out of my clothes, I’d be annoyed if it didn’t make me so horny😂

1 hour ago, Hotchunkymama said:

I think I may need new clothes😂 I can’t believe how fast you get through them when your a greedy growing piggy! Look at all the blubber spilling out it looks like an overstuffed sausage casing😂 picture of my fat arse just for fun 

BF19AB76-568A-4687-AC45-F72429CCB520.jpeg

5B967E6A-2B7B-4EE6-AFF3-E55258C79A09.jpeg

76F66BD3-8335-452D-AD26-5738E39DB1B6.jpeg

You’re blimping up at a staggering rate, incredibly erotic, naughty and sexy 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

You look amazing; lovethose recent pictures of your belly front and side on! Also have a bit of a thing for stubbly and hairy armpits !😅. Keep up the good work 

Thank you sweetie! Haha yeah that’s litterally just being a fat lazy lady not deliberate 😂

7 hours ago, Hotchunkymama said:

I think I may need new clothes😂 I can’t believe how fast you get through them when your a greedy growing piggy! Look at all the blubber spilling out it looks like an overstuffed sausage casing😂 picture of my fat arse just for fun 

BF19AB76-568A-4687-AC45-F72429CCB520.jpeg

5B967E6A-2B7B-4EE6-AFF3-E55258C79A09.jpeg

76F66BD3-8335-452D-AD26-5738E39DB1B6.jpeg

Man when one guy says i wish my wife would embrace the lifestyle and then poof ! Wish granted your hubby wasn't probably expecting you too look this round that fast and look so damn sexy doing it ! Wow factor hits 💯

jackpot GIF

• Curvage Model

Ha

1 minute ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Man when one guy says i wish my wife would embrace the lifestyle and then poof ! Wish granted your hubby wasn't probably expecting you too look this round that fast and look so damn sexy doing it ! Wow factor hits 💯

jackpot GIF

haha yeah I don’t think he expected this much speed! Showing no signs of slowing yet either! Up a fair bit again this week 

• Curvage Model

Thought I’d try these again today…. Nope😂I have no idea why I thought they might my belly is only getting bigger so if it didn’t a couple of days ago it defywont now😂 my brain sometimes still thinks I’m the slim athletic girl I was before then gets a reminder I’m a beached whale 

58ACA870-37D7-4CA3-9337-35FC6359ADF6.jpeg

E1EBAA01-E513-42B8-A759-5F8A3FB86E0B.jpeg

E08D6165-1F3C-400C-834C-F8FBEE290165.jpeg

54D0B3A3-F88A-4C05-BF0B-58120F42CEFA.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Sorry iv been away for so long iv had some issues to deal with, if you saw my last video you can see they haven’t stopped me piling it on😂 had a couple of fat related issues as well like my mom seeing me in underwear for the first time in a year! To say she was less than complimentary is an understatement 😂little does she know being told I’m too fat and desperately need to lose weight made me horny AF!!! 

2 hours ago, Hotchunkymama said:

Sorry iv been away for so long iv had some issues to deal with, if you saw my last video you can see they haven’t stopped me piling it on😂 had a couple of fat related issues as well like my mom seeing me in underwear for the first time in a year! To say she was less than complimentary is an understatement 😂little does she know being told I’m too fat and desperately need to lose weight made me horny AF!!! 

This was incredibly hot to hear ! Love a good experience when the fam points out hey your too fat to walk around like that... inside your thinking nope not fat enough on the outside you slowly move your head up n down n say Yup mom totally agree 👌 ....not... lol hahah 

Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm