curiously clever: from thin to thick

Guest FattyisLove
2 minutes ago, curiously.clever said:

i think you might be right…this belly is INSATIABLE 

I volunteer to be your 14/7 personal chef and feeder to always keep you well stuffed and satisfied. With my cooking, you'd grow massive and always hungry, and possibly aroused 🥵😏

Guest FattyisLove
20 minutes ago, curiously.clever said:

i’m waiting 👑🐽

Of course my gluttonous royal piggy. 🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🧀🧀🧀🧀🍖🍖🍖🍖🍗🍗🍗🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍔🍟🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🥪🥪🥪🥪🥪🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍰🍰🍰🍰🥧🥧🥧🥧🧁🧁🧁🎂🎂🎂🎂🍨🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍦🍧🍧🍨🍨🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍹🍹🍹🍹🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🍫🍫🍬🍬🍬

This your first course.

Guest FattyisLove
55 minutes ago, curiously.clever said:

sneaky belly love @ work 😉😉 can’t wait for these jeans to bite the dust. getting closer every day!

9D7794D7-64B5-426D-AC3A-9E3973FB3CE1.gif

Wish I could see you stuff yourself until you burst those jeans right off your meaty tights. 🥵

Guest FattyisLove
1 hour ago, curiously.clever said:

i’m waiting 👑🐽

Second course coming up:

🧇🧇🧇🥞🥞🥞🥨🥨🧇🧇🧇🧀🍖🍖🥨🍗🍕🍗🍗🥪🍖🥪🧀🥞🧀🥞🍰🍨🍩🍧🥤🥨🥖🥐🥞🧀🥨🧀🥯🍖🍖🍞🌰🌰🥔🥔🥔🥩🥩🥓🧆🥪🌭🥚🌯🧂🍳🍱🥙🥪🌯🍠🧂🥠🥗🍢🍙🍢🥮🍳🥙🥘🌯🍱🧆🥡🧈🍢🥠🍚🧂🧂🥟🥮🍡🥟🥟🥟🥮🥮🍿🍿🍳🍘🍘🍧🍨🍩🍯🍵🍮🥧🍮🍬🍼🧁🍩🍭🧁🍭🍶🍻🍷🍵🍶🍩🍮🍬🍮🍮🍨🍨🍸🍭🥛🍬🍮🎂🥧🧄🧇🥖🥜🥨🥞🌰🥖🍛🍠🍠🥗🍱🍢🍚🥘🍳🌯🍟🍟🥩🌭🌭🌯🍱🥡🍿🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤

Enjoy and hope you get immobile 🥵🤤

Guest FattyisLove
On 6/25/2022 at 1:08 AM, RandomTask said:

Damn it FattyisLove, get on it, pack up your stuff, get over there and start feedin this girl. Curiously.clever is clearly ready to get fattened up and HEAVVVY, it's going to be hot and we all want to watch it happen 😈

Excited Lets Go GIF by Boomerang Official

I'll get on it, by the end of the year, @curiously.clever will become a massive blob of gluttonous greed and sexual hormones that she'll start oinking and squealing for attention like the immobile piggy she'll become. She might also have to leave curvage due to her being completely naked from her sheer new fatty body not being able to contain itself on clothes