My girlfriends 6 month gain.

Really cute, she has beautiful eyes

Maybe some pics or vids of her measuring herself? Trying on old bras?

And for any request I show up on, I'll say let's see her in heels. Protip: it'll build up her ass and she won't walk as much in them 😉

On 6/28/2022 at 11:55 PM, Georgey said:

Wow men she definitely looks amazing with that extra layer of fat and more curves ! Wonder if that white dress would still fit ! I don't know what she's been eating but she packed a few pounds and looks great ! BTW I think she's been gaining faster than you as mutual gainers 😂

Since you asked about the white dress....be the judge

IMG_20220630_135810.jpg

IMG_20220630_135850.jpg

3 hours ago, hinari said:

Wow it looks so tight. she is fit burst. can really see the gain on her belly and boobs

Has she had to purchase new clothes yet?

Also what have friends and family said about her rapid weight gain

Not new clothes yet because she's wearing the too small ones out.

Friends saying she looks well and happy but her sister called her out for getting fat when she's always been the skinny one. Turned us on but was the first actual shaming for her gain

On 6/30/2022 at 11:09 PM, Liamclarke said:

Not new clothes yet because she's wearing the too small ones out.

Friends saying she looks well and happy but her sister called her out for getting fat when she's always been the skinny one. Turned us on but was the first actual shaming for her gain

Wonderful! Would love to see more pics where she wears to small clothes. That’s super hot. She looks stunning 🤩