Not able to watch content I purchased

Coolmanis

I notice that there are some curvage models that either got removed or deleted as a result I'm not able to watch nor download their videos anymore. I was met with the message, "This file is no longer available for download, please contact the file author for further information.". What should I do? 

For more clarification I had purchased their videos a long time ago, but couldn't able to watch it nor download it again.

Dear Coolmanis,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern about the availability of certain clips on our platform.

Please be advised that Curvage serves as a marketplace for models to sell their digital content, but we do not own the clips being sold here. The models retain the rights to their content and as such they may choose to remove their content from our platform from time to time.

Ideally they would choose to simply discontinue sales to new customers but allow their content to remain available for existing customers, but this is not always the case.

We strive to balance the rights and interests of both the content creators and our valued customers like yourself.

As outlined in our terms of service, we guarantee that all purchased content remains available for download for at least 90 days after the date of purchase. If a model chooses to remove a clip, they are required to wait for this 90-day period to elapse. We also encourage our customers to download their purchased content promptly, as items may be removed occasionally, which is indicated on the clip page.

We believe that a 90-day window provides ample time for customers to download their purchased content. If you have any further questions or concerns, we kindly suggest contacting the content creator directly for assistance

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope this clears up any confusion.

Best regards,

Thank you :)

• S77 locked this topic