From athlete to plus-size model

Hlobart

Hi there, it's my first story. It's about fitness-bikini competitor, finding her inspiration in gaining weight. 

English is not my native language, so sorry for grammar mistakes. Any feedback is appreciated

Here it stars:

From athlete to plus-size model

For Tanya, it all started with winning the national fitness bikini championship. The pleasure was from three things at once. 

Firstly, from superiority over rivals. Secondly, from her firm, strong, muscular body and from the way Max, her boyfriend, was lustfully looking at it.

Thirdly, from the feeling that the all the cutting she did was not in vain.

During the competition, Tanya weighed 55 kg (121 pounds) with a height of 175 centimeters (5 foot 9 inches). It was 5-7 kilograms (11-15 pounds) less than her standard weight in the off-season. This was the way she liked herself the most - a thin waist, a flat stomach, a stone-hard abs, a pumped-up ass. Her arms and legs were thin, but strong, without an ounce of extra fat.

Her breasts, not particularly noticeable even in her maximum weight of 62 kg (136 pounds), entirely left Tanya after cutting. Well, she was okay with that.

Now there came a rest from the competition - a break without training and with lots of gluttony – to calm the hunger that tormented her all the cutting.

Usually during the period of rest, which lasted 2-3 weeks, Tanya gained 5-7 kilograms (11-15 pounds), just returning to the off-season weight. But this time it was different.

Tanya could not get out of gluttony in any way – she kept putting it off for a couple of days, for a week, even when Max reminded her of the need to return to the regime. It seemed she was not herself, with steel muscles and a steel will power.

Tanya made herself get on the scale only two months after the competition.

The scale showed 67 kg (147 pounds) – an increase of as much as 12 kilos (26 pounds). Tanya was taken aback – she weighed 5 kilograms (11 pounds) more than her maximum.

To an average person from the crowd, Tanya with her height of 175 (5’9), weight of 67 kg (147 pounds) and a large (albeit reduced in 2 months without training) amount of muscle mass would still seem quite slim. However, she looked to herself as fat as a cow. Tanya couldn't believe that she could have folds on her hips and that her athletic body could be so soft.

She tried to vent her anger on Max, but the guy reminded her that he actually tried to get her back to training, but she just didn’t listen.

Sighing, Tanya started her weight loss process.

Of course, it was easier said than done. During a week of training and a strict diet, she lost only 1 kilogram (2 pounds). For the next one, another one kilo (2 pounds) came off. Then the weight plateaued and for four weeks, Tanya remained at a weight of 65 kilograms (143 pounds). 

The reason for this was not only skipping training (for two months Tanya got used to being lazy), but also constant cheat-meals (for two months Tanya got used to eating a lot of tasty unhealthy food).

Tired of giving her best in the gym and limiting herself to food, she made a decision that may have shocked her several month ago, but unexpectedly quickly received support on her Instagram.

"I'm going all-in with my diet and workout regimen," she wrote. "In the next 3.5 months, I eat intuitively and exercise only when I want to. I don't know what will come of it yet, we'll see. If you are interested in my path, subscribe, like and leave your comments."

She didn't want to do this to Max, but she couldn't tolerate constant hunger and constantly exhaust herself with training either.

– Honey, are you ready to date a fat girl? – she asked.

– Tanya, my love, you know I don't love you for your looks. I liked your athletic body of a fitness model, I like your current body and I will like any future, because it's you, – the guy replied.

"Intuitive eating" meant regular gluttony. "Intuitive training" was rare and short. It was not surprising that Tanya was gaining weight – not as fast as before, but still - every week the scales showed about a kilogram (2 pounds) more.

Supportive comments from subscribers and the tenderness with which Max caressed her new curvy feminine forms helped Tanya accept her body and not blame herself for getting fat. In the end, her body is her business, she didn't care what other people think.

It was time to weigh in and find out the results of 3.5 months of intuitive eating. Tanya, dressed in obviously too tight panties and a T-shirt that has become essentially a crop-top, stood on the scales and saw the figure - 77 kilograms (169 pounds)

She gained 12 kilograms (26 pounds) in less than 4 months. And even this was not taking into account the muscle mass that she lost due to rare workouts.

Now Tanya was 22 kilograms (48 pounds) heavier than when she won the fitness bikini championship and 10 kilograms (22 pounds) heavier than after her resting period. Back then, being 67-kilogram (147 pounds), she seemed incredibly fat to herself.

But now her inner critic has shut up. Max gently hugged her from behind.

– You're so soft and sweet, – he whispered.

Oh, yes, she was soft. The fattened round ass was bursting out of panties, and a small, but already solid tummy hung over them from above, slightly lifting the T-shirt. A T–shirt that barely fit her C-cup boobs- it was hard to believe that six months ago she was flat chested. Her legs and arms also became bigger and rounder, but the muscles on them, on the contrary, became smaller and weaker. Tanya's cheeks were rounded and even the beginnings of a double chin appeared. She was clearly moving from the category of slender to the category of plump – and it seemed to be just the beginning.

– Do you want softness? I'll give you softness! – Tanya answered and jumped into Max's arms.

He was a strong, muscular guy, but lifting his heavier girlfriend turned out to be not such an easy task.

"I'll have to pump up" Max thought. 

Now Tanya had to think what she is planning to do – she obviously won't be able to be an athlete anymore. The girl wanted to promote her Instagram on the trendy topic of body positivity and plus-size modeling, but this required some kind of audience-attracting event.

Soon she found one. 

– Casting in a TV show of plus-size models. Max, look, I think this is for me!

– And what are the requirements there? – the guy asked.

– Beautiful face, body without tattoos and scars, hourglass figure, size starting from XL. Posing experience or other stage experience is welcome. Everything fits.

– Does it fit exactly? Are you XL-size already? How much do you weigh, 77 (169 pounds)?

– Already 79 (174 pounds)! – Tanya replied.

– Anyway, I’m not sure that you're big enough.

Tanya lifted her soft belly with her hands.

– So you think this is not big enough?

– You're insanely beautiful, but I'm afraid you're still L-size.

– You know what, let's go shopping and see what size I am. I still need to update my wardrobe anyway

– Okay, let's do it

Max's fears confirmed. Even some things of size L were loose on Tanya, and XL-sized cloth hung on her like a bag.

However, the girl was not giving up.

– Face-to-face casting is in three months, until then they are considering video applications. – We'll film it, trying to avoid close–ups, so that they don't understand that I'm not fat enough. And during this time I will gain the necessary weight.

– Well, as you wish

– I hope you don't mind a very fat girl.

– It would be a pleasure, – Max smiled.

They filmed a video where Tanya told a dramatic (and, according to her calculations, attractive for a TV show) story of the transformation of a fitness bikini athlete into a plus-size model. She sent it. Now it was time for the next stage – weight gain.

Max ate a lot and worked out to gain muscle mass. Tanya also ate a lot, but she gave up training long time ago and generally moved very little, gaining fat. Every week her weight was growing, and there was less and less space in the once loose XL outfits.

In the morning, on the day of the full-time casting, Tanya discovered that XL jeans tightly fit her thick body. She was excited - it turned out that she has achieved success.

Tanya dressed in a one-piece swimsuit, in which she planned to defile at the casting. Max looked at his beautiful fat girl with lust.

Big, juicy breasts, a thick belly that even a one-piece swimsuit could not hide. Plump legs, big, luxurious, soft ass. Plump arms without a trace of the former strong muscles, thick cheeks, a double chin. Tanya was fat, it was obvious even in her clothes, but even more so in a swimsuit.

The scales showed 95 kilograms (209 pounds) – 16 kilograms (35 pounds) more since Tanya started gaining weight for the show.

Max picked up the girl in his arms, twirled.

– You're beautiful! – he said.

–I know, – Tanya smiled. – Wish me luck.

–You'll beat everyone up, – the guy replied.

–Of course I will. 

In the evening after the casting, Tanya returned jubilant.

– They accepted me! – she exclaimed from the doorway and threw her arms around Max's neck.

– Congratulations!

– Thanks, dear. I'm still spending the night here tonight, and starting tomorrow morning I'm living at the base of the show.

–I hope they'll take care of you, honey. 

– And me. Do you want to know what they told me?

– That you're beautiful?

– That too. They mentioned the face, the hair, and the sparkle in the eyes. Praised the experience of posing. However, they just said...

– What?

– That I'm too flabby and unathletic. That it would be necessary to tone up the muscles.

Tanya said these words not as a condemnation, but as a compliment. Max took the hint.

– Yes, really? – he asked hoarsely.

– Yeah. I want you so much now, – Tanya breathed out.

Max picked up his fat girl in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. Kissing, they tore off each other's clothes.

– Max, honey, you are so big and strong, I like it so much when you carry me, such a heavy girl, in your arms, – Tanya said, snuggling up to him. – You've even become stronger than you were, it's so exciting.

– And you, baby, it seems, on the contrary...

– Yes, yes! Tell me!

– Do you remember how you looked less than a year ago, at that fitness bikini championship? Most athletic of all contestants. Trim, muscular, not an ounce of fat. And then what happened?

– I got fat! – Tanya exclaimed.

– Yes, yes, you got fat. Turned from a strong Amazon with steel muscles…

– Yes...

- Into a weak, soft, thick sweet muffin. You ate until you got these curvy juicy forms. Tits, belly, ass, folds of fat all over the body. .... My thick lazy glutton!

– Oh, yes...

- No muscles, just a soft fat.

– So weak and flabby that even at the contest of fat models they tell me that I need to tone up my muscles, – Tanya picked up. – Oh, fuck me already! Fuck your fat and weak girlfriend!

The sex was amazing.

When they were lying and cuddling, Tanya said:

– If I knew, how hot and amazing all this would be for both of us, I would have gotten fat a long time ago.

– We would not have found out in any way except experience, – Max replied with a smile.

– There, at the show, I will have to lose a little fat and pump up my muscles, – said Tanya. – I may even lose weight. When I get back, will you help me gain everything back?

– Of course I will