• Curvage Model

Hello Everyone

My name is Miss Divine Temptation,

I have recently joined the scene and I want to share with you all some pictures I took

I'd love to hear what you think and I want to share more in the future ❤️

I'm 5"9 and 308lbs currently, I've been concious about my weight but recently I've realised that I love my curves, hopefully you do too 😘

MDT.jpg

Miss (1).jpg

Miss (2).jpg

Miss (3).jpg

Miss (4).jpg

Miss (5).jpg

Miss (6).jpg

Miss (7).jpg

Miss (8).jpg

Miss (9).jpg

• Curvage Model

Went shopping today, here is something I found, the pattern is lovely but I think you all might like the best feature of it... the boob window, gives access to my tummy 😘

P.s I was just approved as a Curvage Model ❤️ Can't wait to show you what I've been making 💋

New SwimSuit.jpg

5 hours ago, Miss Divine Temptation said:

Thank you Deadpool 2,

That makes me feel great 😍 "Flawless" ❤️

I've got to ask, is there a deadpool on this site or did you actively choose to be the second one 😂

Good question i can answer that for you and I actively chose it because  it is one Great Name dont ya think ? 

Hey Miss Devine Temptation!  Quite the username, but you amazingly backed it up!

Also, thanks to your thread, I now know I can tell people that ask about my preferences that 308 is just fine 😁

Glad you are coming around to liking your size and enjoying it...you won't get any complaints around here!

You dress very well and have great taste in food...looking forward to following your journey!

• Curvage Model

A long day for sure, Nice to come home and relax and stuff my face ❤️

Left over BBQ food, I had a lot!

Thank you everyone for the reactions and lots of new followers ❤️

I've had my first delivery of clothes and my jeans don't fit... my ass is too big, guess it grew? 🥵
New bras and underwear ❤️

Can't wait to show you all ❤️

Guest nonrelated

You're definitely a lot of woman to love, it's gorgeous and it's wonderful to see you here <3 every pound only enhances your beauty 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, nonrelated said:

You're definitely a lot of woman to love, it's gorgeous and it's wonderful to see you here ❤️ every pound only enhances your beauty 

Thank you so much ❤️

Lovely to hear such a nice comment this early in the morning, thanks 💋

Good morning!

You really look cute, especially in pictures where we can see more of the whole artwork of yours. If you look for approval, admiration and gaining confidence, curvage is the place to be for you. Have a nice day. Somewhere in Europe, sun is rising right now for you.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, petrk82 said:

Good morning!

You really look cute, especially in pictures where we can see more of the whole artwork of yours. If you look for approval, admiration and gaining confidence, curvage is the place to be for you. Have a nice day. Somewhere in Europe, sun is rising right now for you.

Thank you ❤️

That first part really got to me 😊
The sun looks like it's coming out so I hope to have a nice day, maybe get a picture outside for you all, show you the full picture 💋