Tapatalk

NerdyB

Has anyone else had any issues with Tapatalk recently? Both my partner and I haven't been able to get in at all "You are not logged in or you do not have the permission to do this action."  Definitely logged in, and it's not just me but my fiancee as well.

Any insight is welcome :)

1 hour ago, NerdyB said:

Has anyone else had any issues with Tapatalk recently? Both my partner and I haven't been able to get in at all "You are not logged in or you do not have the permission to do this action."  Definitely logged in, and it's not just me but my fiancee as well.

Any insight is welcome :)

We turned it off. Point was to see if anyone would notice.
So I guess now that someone noticed, do you really prefer to use Tapatalk? Why not just access the site directly?

Thank you

Well the people have spoken.

Tapatalk is BACK by popular demand.

Thank you :)

EDIT: just to be clear, you should know Tapatalk is limited and does not include LARGE portions of this site. For example you can't see any of the status updates on the profiles or on the home page feed.  You also can't see the clip store and so many other goodies are missing. 

It's MUCH better to use our Progressive Web App

• 3 months later...
  • S77 locked this topic