Why does this fetish attract so many weirdos and intellectually challenged individuals?

PreyToGod

On 6/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

DMs are always open 😂💕 
Though I've had some elaborate proposals before - being flown out to Dubai to live as a constant-fed fat Princess at the top of a tower apartment is the front-runner so far. 
You'd need to beat that @imp 😉

Actually I retract everything I've said, you better not pass up that opportunity!

...but yeah, that would probably be the last time anyone hears from you. 

Also fantasies are great, I don't want to be the fetish police pissing on everyone's picnic, but some people need to be kept in check so their fantasies don't fuck with other people 

Accidentally double -posted thanks to some lag spikes, but I think that keeping the community sane and safe will always be a matter of social enforcement to a point, with actual law enforcement when the need arises because let's be real - just because this site and the attached communities are niche and 'unusual' does not mean that the same standards of behaviour and decency do not apply. Part of that might be the unfortunate and sexist perception among the bro-y 'pickup artist' crowd (and occasionally the mainstream) of fatter people being 'easy' as well as overarching links to bdsm. When misogynists within either crowd enter these spaces (moreso the former than the latter, but good god does curvage get a steady trickle of neocons jerking off to insulting women), things inevitably turn sour.