I was sexy humiliated by two girls

genadii

Hello. First of english is not my first language so sorry for errors. I am a guy that was fat shamed in a funny story I think you will enjoy.Its all true.So I had a girlfriend two years before graduation from highschool(in my country we graduate at 19) I was slim and trained to stay fit.She was just a little bit chubby.She broke up with me , but later wanted to come back but I suggested we stay friends.I guess that pissed her off a little. Than 8 months later we meet with her and some of her friends.This 8 months were in our final year of highschool and I had really let myself go.I eat too much junk food and did not move alot , mostly studying.I had gained 15 kg of fat (around 30 pounds) and it all went to my belly making it a pretty big gut. I wore jeans that I put under my belly and a white skin tight shirt 🤣 that made it look even bigger.When I walked it shaked with every step. When we went to the coffee shop and I took away my jacked her mouth hit the floor. She said infront of all her friends "Wow you got so fat ! " And squezzed my belly. "You are becoming Santa Claus " I just laught it off.Later I told them a story where I and some of my friends have to run away from a fight and she said "How can you run with a huge gut like that fatty?!" Then she poked my belly and told her friend "Look how deep my finger sink" I ask her is it that bad and she said I at least have to try to tighten myself so that my belly is not so jiggly and like a blob. I told her its not a blob and she made me stand up and started to shake it with her hand and said look how it jiggled.If you dont loose the weight you will long be without sex.I told her I heard some girls like chubby guys and she said not me and her girl friends also said they dont like.She showed them older foto of me and they all told me I should loose weight becouse before I was hot .She then told me I would be fat on prom night.I told her that the gut will be gone by prom. Before she said goodbye she told me loose the weight before prom fatty.I was very turned on by this events.Eventually I did not lost the weight but I gained 6 more kg and on prom night i was even fatter , my face got chubby and I started to have moobs.I was busting out of my costume and my button shirt was so tight the buttons were about to pop.We accidentally met in the club as she did not study in my school and she was **.She said Oh my got you got even fatter , thats just brilliant.You became such a hog.She said there is no way I will get sex from any girl tonight looking like this I told her that not to long ago she found ne attractive.She said that was before you become a fatty now you are yeww . I was laughting at this even danced with her and later I guess she did not hook up with no one so she came to me and said ok fatso lets go to my room I will not go to bed before I had sex on prom.I hope you did not lost your libido as you got fat.We went I made her unbutton my shirt and my gut spill out in her hands.She shook it and sait oh my its even bigger without clothes you should really start a diet.Then we had ** sex my gut was splitting on top of her and she was comenting how she cannot beleive she is fucked by a fat guy on prom.When I finish she said well not bad for a hog. I cannot beleive how fast you can move with that gut of yours. That was the first time and girl that i had experience like this if you want to hear the other story please write me.

I remember when I worked in this one restaurant sometimes a couple of the waitresses  would make fun of me for getting fat while I worked there. I was boozing a lot so I had quite the prominent beer gut. I looked like a pregnant man honestly. The one girl was real nasty to me calling me fat piece of shit and what not. The first time she noticed my beer gut she rubbed it asked why it's so big and said "my god what have you done to yourself". Unironically that one gained 80lbs herself within the following year, went from a normally 130lbs to a fat 210lbs. Another girl at the time I was gaining weight was getting pretty fat herself at the time. She wouldn't really make fun of me but me and her would joke about our bellys together a lot. Now she had grown quite a huge beer gut herself in just 3 months time between binge drinking and binge eating. She actually outperformed myself and gained 60lbs in 3 months. Her belly had become a big ball of fat faster than I've ever seen anyone irl gain weight. We used to bump and squish our bellys together as a joke and do things like rub each others food b**s and ask when we're due. 

So about my second time.After prom I took a year off school. I trained and stopped eating junk food and lost all of the weight I gained.Next year I went to college and most of the girls in my group found me hot.There was one that was very openly flirting with me.She was not exactly my tipe becouse she was skinny and trained alot she had abs on her belly. Then when summer came I went to work in a party town near my town.My old habbits return fast.I startet to drink alot of beer and I was eating only fast food and did not exerise at all.In 3 mounths I gained 22 kg my belly got even bigger then before and my moobs sagged , my ass also got bigger. During that time we were chatting and flirting online.After I got fat I invited her to my place.I did not tell her about my change of appearence.She came and when I greed her and hug her my gut pressed on her abs.Her eyes went so big as she was starring at my gut but she did not say anything at first.After that we went to dinner and I eat like a pig.She just said under her noce "no wonder" . Later she made a gesture with her hand to my neck and said "your charm ends up to here" meaning i had sexy face but fat body.I moved her hand to my chest before my belly and ask her why not up to here.And she said well you got bigger tits then me I am jellous.Then she said I changed alot.I ask her is it that I changed my haircut and she said more like you change your body.You gained so much weight! Then she said :I liked the slim you , you should really loose some pounds/kg . I told her I hate exersize and she said there is one you will like.Then she whispered in my ear sex. I took her to my place I did a striptease for her and she was laughing alot patting my belly and shaking it.I think she was into it.Then as me standing up she gave me a blowjob and my gut was resting on her head. After that we had great sex but most of the time she insisted to be on top becouse when I was on top she screamed you gonna crush me you pig.Then during next year of college she would a the time tease me infront of everyone that I got fat , but we had again a couple of sex nights.