The Queen's Demise

Guest WritingMonkey

Guest WritingMonkey

Originally posted this story on Changing Mirror, but decided to also post it here (can contact me over there for proof). Slow burn story with Wg being the main aspect. 

Feel free to Leave Feedback

February 18th, 3795 of the Red Dragon Calendar

In a large botanical garden located near the center of the Duchy of Fahr

Young Master Darius Fahr was engaged in a casual discussion with his father Duke Thurkhell.

“I am glad you brought your friends from the academy home to visit, but make sure you finish your summer assignments while you are here. I find your magic theory grades rather average”.

Darius rolled his eyes. Time to switch the subject before this old thing gets into it. He quickly glanced around before a misshapen lump caught his eye.

“By the way Father, why do you keep that ugly slave in our manor? She is far from the standards of our typical servants. Just yesterday Shane mocked me when he saw her."

Thurkhell chuckled, a wide smile appearing on his handsome - well maintained face . Even as he approached his 4th decade of life he still remained one of the most handsome men in the land. If only you knew who she once was, he thought.

“Well putting aside some other reasons that you are not old enough to know about, she is quite a good magic theory teacher”

“That servant is a mage” Darius exclaimed in shock.

“Of course not, she is a mere servant. She has no magic power, just a good understanding of theory. Feel free to consult with her for help with your homework”

Darius nodded before stalking off to track down his friends. He made a mental note to question that ugly slave.

After all, he was curious how such a lowly thing mastered what even he struggled with.

What was her name again?

37 Years Earlier, Year 3758.

As Thurkhell was dragged into the throne room, he took in the magnificent sight ahead of him. Tall marble columns adorned with carvings of dragons and phoenixes girded a gold plated walkway. Lords and Ladies in all their fineries kneeled on the side, the sheen of their diamond jewelry reflected in the dragon shaped pools interspersed between the pillars. A mithril throne stood proudly at the center of the room. However this all paled in the face of her.

A beautiful and lithe woman who looked like she had just stepped out of a painting sat on the throne. Her skimpy royal robe allowed Thurkhell to see muscular, well trained calves that narrowed into toned ivory colored thighs. Flaming red hair cascaded down a face that could shame the moon and dim the world. She was more muscular than traditional beauty standards, but pleasingly so. She did not have the figure of a muscle-bound idiot, but rather that of a trained dancer or assassin. Atop her figure sat two twin peaks: bountiful breasts that were impossibly perky.

She leaned forwards and waved her hands, dismissing the two handsome men washing her feet. Her eyes that reflected the creation and destruction of myriad universes focused in on Thurkhell.

“Hmm, a handsome man indeed. He is worthy of joining the harem."

She flared her immeasurable magic, silencing the jealous murmurs that sprung up.

"All of you leave! I will now enjoy my latest toy. Prepare a fourth-class room for him in the eastern palace"

A court minister stood up and bowed

“As you command. What about todays sword practice?”

"Reschedule it for tomorrow. Now leave me"

All the lord, ladies and court attendants filed out to the exit before turning around and bowing.

“All hail the ever-queen, Elizabeth Diarmata!”

Guest WritingMonkey

Added synopsis and full list of tags at the start of chapter 1
Year 3758

Consciousness  slowly returned to Thurkhell.  He first took in the dim morning light peeking through the  thick velvet drapes, before turning his gaze to the high and majestic ceiling of his first-class  harem room.

He let out a deep sigh. Having come from a humble village, the inferior fourth class room he was assigned upon his arrival had already been more luxurious than anything his mind could have conceived of, much less his current room.

Even so, his current situation failed to bring him much joy. He had been happy as a humble guardsman with a cute wife. As an extraordinary handsome boy, his childhood had been full of  sexual escapades with every girl, and then nearly every women of his village, which culminated in him marrying the young village cook. 

She could have been beautiful, but spending her childhood learning to cook had turned her pleasantly plump. She was still considered rather pretty by the other boys of the village, but it was an open secret that Thurkell could have done better.

Certainly, he thought as he turned his head and gazed upon the  mountainous plump breasts of the women laying next to him, she was no match for the Ever-queen. 

Even so, he was still truly in love with his wife. He did not know if it was her cuteness, the  child-like desire of a plump chef to become a warrior in the village guard, or perhaps the fact that she had always loved him, even before puberty made his looks bloom. 

Regardless, even as he lay amidst unimaginable opulence and next to a peerless beauty, he still missed her and was willing to take a huge risk to get her back. Thanks to his efforts of the past year, he had a legitimate window of opportunity to get her back.

Initially, the queen had been rather displeased by his performance. Thurkhell’s first time had been a disaster.  Already nervous due to the fact that he was essentially  having sex with a living god, the queen used her physical strength to overpower and dominate him. Unused to being the submissive party, he failed to adjust. To top it off,  the luscious curves and insanely tight pussy of the queen made him bust very quickly. His rod was very quickly ready for a second round, but his battered body was not.

Disappointed, she stalked out while only leaving him with a few words
“Waste of a pretty face”

After being left to rot for several months, Thurkell realized that he would probably only get one more chance. This time, he had to use  every trick that he learned during his playboy days and do his best to resist. The Ever-Queen’s symbol was a red dragon, and dragons like all predators enjoyed the hunt. If the prey immediately keeled over, the thrill of the chase would be gone. 

Previously he had been worried about the consequences of being too physical with the queen. While she was well built, his strength had been second to none among the village guard. Perhaps if he overpowered her, she would get offended and order him killed. He quickly realized that his worries were unfounded: a light squeeze of her thighs was enough to break one of his ribs.

When the queen became bored of her usual harem slaves, and came to visit him again he successfully took this second chance. Over the next few months, the queen’s visits grew ever more frequent. Consequently his status gradually rose from 4th class to third class to second until yesterday when the queen finally promoted him to first class harem slave. 

All slaves promoted to first class received the right to make one demand from the queen. Land wealth or titles were the most common demands, but Thurkell planned on asking for his wife.

He thought over the obvious risks: getting burnt to a crisp. The Ever-Queen might not take kindly to her harem slave asking for another women. Thurkell was willing to bet on the fact that a several thousand year old absolute ruler would be amused enough by his request to allow it. In truth he was little more than a pretty dildo to her, so it was unlikely she would get jealous.

Movement next to him cut short his thoughts. The queen yawned and stretched, the muscles of her body rippling in a display of  animalistic grace. She then rose, revealing the beautiful hemispheres of her buttocks, and got dressed.  The Queen grabbed a glass of wine before turning her starry eyes in his direction.

“Hmm, I remember that I promoted you to first-class yesterday. Have you thought over your wish?”

“Yes your Majesty,  I have. I miss my wife from my hometown, and wish that you would allow her  to join me in the palace”

Crack! The wineglass slipped out of the queen's hand and she turned to him in shock.
“Forgive me! I was joking, please spare me your majes-”
Thurkhell's desperate pleas were interrupted as the queen let out a full-bellied laugh.
“Never in all my years have I met someone bold enough to request that of me.
“Then is my request-”
“Yes, request granted. I look forward to meeting this girl that you were willing to risk your life for.”
She let out one more laugh before walking out.

Thurkhell collapsed as the tension left his body. He once more turned his eyes to the ceiling as he smiled deeply.
“I will get to see you again Emma!"

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3759
The Ever-Queen stood in silent contemplation before the Royal Mirror,   a slight trace of dissatisfaction flashing through her starry eyes.  A symbol of her rule, few knew that her eyes were far more than just aesthetic.
They had many uses, mostly revolving around spatial sensing and magical enhancement,  but in this case it was their most basic ability, Perfect Vision, that was causing the Ever-Queen to frown. When she focused, her eyes could estimate the size of striations of a leaf several miles away,  much less the slight decrease in size of the bicep reflected in the mirror.

It was this morning as she carried out her daily ritual of flexing and admiring her body in front of the mirror that she had noticed the difference. 
In truth, without Perfect Vision the difference was impossible to notice. The maids that washed and dressed her daily would be hard pressed to notice the difference. Her masseuse,  a mage who devoted her entire magical education too noticing the smallest changes in the muscles of her clients also failed to notice. Even if the queen pointed out the difference, it would be impossible to confirm without the most precise measuring equipment. To the Queen however, the difference was clear: a slight muscle loss everywhere.
The Queen’s eyes softened as she thought of the likely cause: Thurkell. It had been quite some time since she had such a high quality harem slave. The result was too many skipped training sessions in favor of bedside cardio.

She let out a short laugh
“I guess it’s fine for now, not that it really matters”

Born as a princess in a fallen kingdom, she had to wade through seas of blood and guts for decades before finally reconsidering her birthright. A powerful magic-knight, it was with sword in hand that she had carved out a small kingdom, magic playing second fiddle to her terrifying swordsmanship.

It was easier to conquer a kingdom than to keep it. The Ever-Queen (Dragon-Knight at the time) had been powerful individually, easily capable of slaying hundreds of men by herself. In the face of large armies, this was insignificant. When confronted by her major weaknesses, intrigue and diplomacy it was even more so. 
 Within the first several years of her reign she faced several betrayals and rebellions that she barely managed to put down. This was when she started using her second tool: beauty.

She was less beautiful back then, with plain brown eyes and hair. It was only hundreds of years later, when her magical powers hit a certain standard, that they naturally started to transform. Even so, she was beautiful enough to seduce her ministers and generals. After all, It was harder to betray a woman you were in love with.
For the next few decades, she maintained and grew her kingdom by either seducing or killing her rivals. Even the Amazon Queen of the neighboring queendom became her sex slave, willingly offering up her lands and people. Those she couldn't seduce, she would simply assassinate using her overwhelming swordsmanship. 

Therefore, back then it was very important to be in perfect combat shape. Her ever increasing magic changed that.

By the year 30, her magical powers were equivalent to her swordsmanship. By the year 50, no one could get close enough to her to force her to draw her sword. By the year 1000, her magic was strong enough to wipe out all life on earth.

Her non-magical combat power stopped growing at a certain point. After all, there were physical limits. Seduction also became irrelevant at some point. Plots and schemes were useless in the face of the absolute power she wielded.

“I’m making a bunch of excuses today, aren’t I”

The Ever-Queen still loved to keep herself in top shape, for ego-related reasons more than anything.

“I’ll enjoy myself for a bit longer, but when I get tired of him let’s double the training volume”
“A few years maybe?” She muttered under her breath. 

She turned and left the room, heading towards the direction of her harem. 

As she strode away, the thought rose unbidden: “Isn’t his wife arriving here today”?

Emma stared up in awe as she kneeled in front of the women who had snatched her husband. Before meeting her, she had mixed feelings: on one hand her husband was fucking a different women, on the other hand, he had no choice and was still willing to risk his life to send her to the palace. Prior to arriving, 

Having seen the Ever-Queen, all anger towards her husband had disappeared. The fact that he still loved her after having sex with a literal goddess was proof of his affection.

A hitherto pure and innocent soul, she had never experienced the emotion she was feeling today. Looking down at her body and comparing it to the queen’s gave rise to bitter jealousy. A plump but pretty woman before her husband was taken, a year spent stressed and depressed caused her body to swell up, and her once smooth complexion to breakout. The one added benefit was that her already large chest had grown even bigger, but she still slightly lost out to the Ever-Queen in that regard. 

“If I keep eating like this, these tits of mine might just surpass the Ever-Queen’s” she thought bitterly.

“Rise slave. Your husband used his wish to send you to the palace to be with him. You can continue your normal life as a couple, except for when I am with him.”

“Thank you Your Holiness”

Historian’s note: (non worshippers addressed the queen as Her Majesty the Ever-Queen. Worshippers addressed her as Your Holiness the Ever-Queen. Freedom of worship was allowed, but the only two options were atheism or the Ever-Queen)

Yes indeed. As an additional piece of irony, Emma was an ardent believer of the national religion: The Church of the Ever-Queen. She had been cuckolded by her own goddess.

The Ever-Queen gazed with disdain upon the piggish thing before her. 
“If you have any requests you may make them now”.
Emma hesitated, clearly uncertain of herself.
“ No Emma, don't hesitate. This is your chance to fulfill your dream” she told herself.
 She gathered her courage before opening her mouth
“Your Holiness, I wish to learn swordsmanship. It was always my desire to fight alongside my husband in the village guard”.

The Queen let out a full-throated laugh. 

“YOU? Don't joke. The palace instructors are the finest in the kingdom, and they only work with the most promising. There’s room for you in the kitchen, or maybe the pigsty. Give me one good reason why I should let you waste their time”.

“  Ur-Ur-Ur- Your Holiness it–it-its be”
“SPIT IT OUT peasant” 
The queens fist slammed down on the reinforced steel dresser, shattering it into pieces.

Emma gulped, took a deep breath and gathered her courage
“I was a cook in my home village. I know that you have the finest chefs in the world serving you, but Thurkhell told me the food I made was better, despite having worse ingredients. If the food I make pleases you, please have an instructor teach me swordsmanship”
“Apparently you're unable to recognize flattery. A village chef better than the finest in the kingdom? Cook me a meal. If I enjoy it, I will personally introduce you to swordsmanship, and assign the strongest instructor in the kingdom to teach you one on one. If I don’t like it…”

The Ever-Queen briefly flared her murderous aura.
“I expect the food for dinner tonight. Now Go!”
Emma know-towed, before ramping out of the room.
“Better than the palace, what a fool scoffed the Queen” 
The surrounding maids tittered

The Ever-Queen reclined in her seat, rubbing her distended stomach. Emma kneeled in front of her, eagerly awaiting the verdict. Although, by the sight of the empty plate in front of the queen, the answer seemed clear.

With a deep sigh, the queen lazily  waved her hand.
“First thing in the morning tomorrow, go see the armourer to request a sword. Now go! 
Emma eagerly fled the room before the queen could change her mind
“Ah yes, one more thing”.
Emma paused
“Yes, your Holiness?”
A brief flash of embarrassment crossed the Ever-Queens face.
“You are now in charge of preparing all my meals. Find a way to schedule your training around them”
“Yes your Holiness!”
After Emma left the room, the Ever-Queen continued to peacefully digest her food.
“If she ate the food she cooked everyday, it is no wonder she turned into such a round ball”
The Ever-Queen briefly paused. She felt something was profoundly wrong with that statement, but she could not quite pinpoint it.
“Ah whatever, I won’t hurt my brain thinking about that Pig”
She paused as she thought about Emma’s tits that were only a little smaller than her own.
“Hmm, I guess we can upgrade her to Cow. The face isn't bad either. If she sticks with the training and loses some weight, I might have threesome with both husband and wife”

The Ever-Queen gave a deep laugh before falling asleep, dreaming of the training that she would put Emma through come the morning.

Guest WritingMonkey

Slash, Chop, Pierce, Slice, Sweep, Break, Tap, Whirl, Cleave, Intercept, Twist, Lift, Draw”

“Every single sword technique, no matter how complicated it appears is composed of these thirteen moves”

“Once you have mastered these basics, you have to become one with the sword”

“To achieve this, first understand your sword: every sword is composed of the body, the tip, the spine, the core, the edge, the hilt and the sheath. Ingrain these concepts into your mind. Then you have to learn to love your sword: eat with it, sleep with it, fuck with it, shit with it."

“Let me demonstrate”

The Ever-Queen slowly started going through the basic moves, one by one. Gradually she started to speed up, the bamboo stick gradually becoming indistinct and blurry.

That was when she unsheathed her sword, the polished blade catching the reflection of the midday sun. Like the sky meeting the sea at the horizon or a silver fish playing chase, the blade’s flowing silver light appeared attached to that unparalleled face. The onlookers watched in awe, initially caught in a paradox of whether to look at the peerless sword or the unparalleled women, their dilemma was resolved as the two became one.

Finally the Queen slowed down, the dance gradually growing to a close. Nary a drop of sweat marred her complexion, slightly deeper breaths the only proof of her physical exertion.
“Do you understand?”

“Your Holiness, I-” stammered Emma in response

“Im joking, mainly focus on the basics I demonstrated. Furthermore, you will have an excellent instructor. Captain Demacia here has been by my side for the last fifty years, and is the best swordsman in the kingdom”

She briefly paused before smiling cheekily
“Except for me of course”

A grizzled man with a salt and pepper cut bowed in reply.

“Looking forwards to training with you Lady Emma”

Flustered, Emma waved her hands in denial
“I am no Lady, just a humble villager”

“As the Queen’s chef, you are considered nobility. Please accept my bow”
The Queen stepped forwards with a stomp, drawing the conversation short
“Enough with the formalities, Emma did you have any questions?

“Your Holiness, back in the village, my husband would occasionally give me basic lessons on how to use the sword for self defense. However, my breasts would always get in the way. I noticed you have similar size-”

“Bigger”, the Ever-Queen interceded

“Yes, bigger breasts. So how do you deal with this?”

“The short answer is that I have specially constructed garments under my armor to minimize their impact. I will have some built for you as well.”

The queen paused before continuing

“The long answer is that you can't. Large breasts will slow you down. In my prime as a swords-women, my breasts were relatively modest. As my magic power grew and my body became saturated with mana, as a natural consequence they slowly got bigger and bigger. Mana also gradually increased my height, which gave me greater reach but forced me to change my fighting style.

“So in practice, nowadays you fight like a heavy knight?”

Captain Demacia interjected
“Nowadays she just flicks her wrist and annihilates them with spells”

The Ever-Queen let out a deep laugh in response, the pearly whites of her teeth reflecting the midday sun.

“Both are correct. In truth, if I don't use magic my combat power is only 70-80% of what it was several thousand years ago. Still the best in the world, but not overwhelmingly so.”

The queen paused and glanced at the angle of the sun.
“I have to leave now, I have an appointment with your husband. By the way Emma, after you have mastered the basics of the sword, Demacia will be mostly honing in on your fitness and diet.”

“Why so your Holiness?”

“Fitness is the most important aspect of combat. If you had my physique, a few days of instruction would be enough to turn you into a qualified fighter. In contrast, if I was as fat as you, no matter how refined my swordsmanship I would still struggle to defeat the average knight”

With those harsh words still ringing in the air, the Ever-Queen turned on her heels, her long legs swiftly taking her in the direction of her harem

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3760
Late at night
In a courtyard in front of a large, purple-colored military tent stood the two most powerful men in the nation: Marshal of the Armies Dmitry Kherkev, and his adjunct, Lieutenant General Alexi. Dmitry was a bear of a man: tall and beefy, complete with hairy arms and vicious scars criss crossing his face. Alexi stood in sharp contrast, a strong but slim physique complete with soft blonde hair framing a well defined jawline. A hint of nervous excitement could be seen in the twinkle of his eyes.

“Old man, when is Her Highness arriving?” asked Alexi

“Whenever she feels like it. She tends to be late to this type of thing, and I am glad for that. I don't particularly enjoy this farce.”
The greeting of the General was an erotic game the Ever-Queen had conceived close to a thousand years prior. Even after armies became irrelevant due to the Ever-Queen’s magical power, she still maintained them as she enjoyed the feeling of conquering other kingdoms using tactics and strategy. As a nod back to the old days where she had no choice but to charm her generals so that they wouldn't plot against her, she would ‘seduce’ the Marshal of the Armies to guarantee his loyalty before going to war. Of course, none of the Marshals would dare to betray her unless they were tired of living, so really it was basically just erotic role-play. For this reason, historically the Marshals would be handsome men such as Alexi. Dmitry was the rare Marshal who had risen on his own military merits. Impressed by his performances in several wars, the Ever-Queen had allowed his promotion. Of course, she would never lower herself to fucking a bear like him. Instead she would lightly tease him. 

“Why do you think Her Highness came this time?”

“To order us to prepare for our next war.” Dmitry paused before continuing “She will also most likely order you to lead it. If you perform well, I will be ordered to retire and you will become the next Marshal.”

“But her Highness has never even met me!”
“You are my adjunct, so a natural successor to my position. More importantly, you are the type of handsome boy she likes. The Ever-Queen enjoys her military man role play, and while she was impressed enough with my achievements to keep me as a Marshal, she made it clear to me that she intended to resume her game after my tenure.”
Alexi chuckled merrily.
“I don’t think you're that ugly old man, even though you certainly can't compare to me”, Alexi said shamelessly.”

Their conversation was interrupted as a flaming meteor lit up the night sky. It quickly approached the direction of the camp, before slamming down into the open courtyard. The flames dispersed, revealing the Ever-Queen riding on top of an enormous, clearly magical white tiger. The tiger roared, making the surrounding soldiers flinch in fear. The Ever-Queen stepped forwards, revealing a rather skimpy outfit. 

“Do forgive Bruce, he hasn't been able to relieve himself much recently”
The Ever-Queen stepped forwards, before tracing her perfect nails down Dimitry’s chest. 
“This lowly queen cannot afford to satisfy a general such as yourself”, she theatrically proclaimed. “Despite that, I hope you won’t betray my poor and humble self.” Satisfied at her performance, she turned her head to Alexi.
“I assume he is your successor?”
“Yes your Highness”
“Good. Very good. He will lead the next war as provisional Marshal, although you can follow along to advise him. If he performs well I will promote him.” 
She cleared her throat before resuming her theatrics.

“This lowly queen will do anything to guarantee your loyalty when you become Marshal, lord Alexi, including letting you have your way with me” She cupped his chin, before licking her lips in anticipation of her conquest.

Even though he knew the queen was toying with him, at the end of the day he would get to fuck her. This prospect quickly made his pants bulge.
Satisfied at his reaction, the Queen walked back to Bruce before leaving in a blaze of glory.
Alexi calmed his beating heart, before noticing that  Dmitry appeared to be lost in thought
“What are you thinking about old man?”
“Nothing.”
In reality there was a burning question racing through Dmitry’s mind

“Has the Ever-Queen grown soft?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Indeed, the queen has become softer. Thurkhell finally allowed himself to come to this conclusion after much uncertainty. Over the past month or so, as she frequently fucked him, he had noticed some changes but he doubted himself, chalking up the changes to his imagination. Today, as for the first time ever he fucked the Ever-Queen in the missionary position,  he was able to confirm his doubts. She had grown soft both physically and mentally. Even if he got lucky today, there was no way he would have been able to out wrestle the queen a year ago. Even if by some miracle he had, she would have torn his head from his shoulders as soon as he started taking her in missionary.

Thurkhell's sessions with the Ever-Queen had always been a fight for control, one that she had always won. The ‘fight’ had always been a farce, a predator playing with its prey. Except today, the prey had scored a minor victory.
The Ever-Queen considered flipping him back over. She was still much stronger than him, only a brief lack of attention and some lucky leverage allowed Thurkhell to flip her over. The shock of that allowed him to get going. As she basked in the pleasure of Thurkhells massive cock pounding into her, mixed with a tiny bit of shame, she allowed him to continue. After all, she was certainly not new to the relatively vanilla missionary. The only difference this time, is that it  was involuntary. There was a slight element of inherent submission she disliked, but as long as they were not having sex in position that would demean her status, such as getting taken from the back, it was fine she tried to  convince herself.

As both parties gradually found their release, the Queen laid back on the pillows with a sigh of satisfaction. Too lazy to communicate, she lazily waved her hand in a signal for Thurkhell to take his leave.

As he pulled on his robes, Thurkhell looked over the queen's naked figure with a critical eye.

Her eight-pack had disappeared in favor of a toned stomach. Muscular thighs had also turned into merely toned ones. As the Queen turned over to find a more comfortable position, he noticed that the formerly well defined ridges and valleys of her back had mostly disappeared in favor of a smooth albeit still muscular surface. Her arms retained the same definition, but her biceps had gone from sparking mountain peaks to –. He paused. They were still mountains,  just less impressive ones. Her perky posterior was the last holdout, with no observable changes. 

This is not to say the Ever-Queen was out of shape. The Royal Guardswomen followed a strict twice daily seven days a week intensive training schedule, and by consequence were in peak physical condition. Despite the queen's apparent muscular atrophy, her current physique would not look out of place amongst them. 

Suddenly a bolt of insight struck Thurkhell. That was the major difference. A couple years ago, the Queen’s physique would have been out of place for a different reason. Any casual observer would be able to tell that her physique was heads and shoulders above theirs. Now, she would fit in amongst them.
A forbidden thought rose into Thurkhell’s mind. Would these changes stop, or was this a downwards trend?

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3761

Mana whirled and surged, rotating in a chaotic whirlpool that crashed endlessly against its confines. This violent yet controlled reaction was taking place within the razor thin walls of the dantian, the small mana storage organ located under the navel of every mage.  The Ever-Queen focused her mind on the flow of energies, testing and probing their quantity and quality.

“Almost ready for ascension” 

With a contented sigh she leaned back, a hint of a smile on her ruby lips. The Ever-Queen was not a god. Despite being  invincible and immortal, she was not officially a god. She had however captured and killed quite a few of them. She was the first Godslayer, and probably the last and she had exterminated them all. Before disposing of them, intensive torture had gotten her the information she needed: the method of apotheosis.  

Apotheosis was extremely complicated and technical. It could however be divided into two parts: the Dantian pre-requirements and the actual ascension. The pre-requirements were what stopped the vast majority of beings from turning into gods: at least pure-void level mana quality, and Z-cycle mana quantity. The Ever-Queen had far overshot the quality requirements ages ago, but it was only now that she was finally approaching the Z-cycle. Once the requirements were met the actual apotheosis was a walk in the park, especially for a magical paragon like the Ever-Queen. The Ever-Queen had never even considered the possibility of failure.

The Ever-Queen reviewed her notes one more time, pausing her glance before a sentence she had only recently outlined.

“When the mortal coil turns into a Divine Body, it will return to and forever maintain its peak as defined by the ascender”

In other words, during her ascension, she could return her body to its peak state: The Ever-Queen of several years ago.

The Ever-Queen looked down at her body. 

It was not the first time in her nearly four thousand years of living that the Ever-Queen was out of shape. Early on it was either magical experiments that backfired or tough battles that  left her bedridden, causing her muscles to  atrophy. Later on it was her harem: Thurkhell was a fine specimen, but he was far from the first to have tempted the Ever-Queen away from her training. The Ever-Queen only set two rules for herself
She would never allow anything to distract her from her magical training.
Once her fitness declined past a certain floor  (the level of the average Royal-Guardswomen), she would kill her entire harem in order to remove distractions, and then get back into shape

“I guess we are going to look like this for a while longer. Since I will get all my muscles back in a few years anyways…”

The Ever-Queen had reached her lower limit several months ago. However, since she knew her Apotheosis was impending she decided to temporarily ignore the second rule.  

The Ever-Queen flopped back into bed, mentally crossing out sword practice from her schedule.

The mental toughness of the Ever-Queen was not to be underestimated. To reach her present position, she had gone through unimaginable hardships. Her will had been softened by millenia of easy living, but by no means was it soft enough that she would let herself break her own rules for no reason. It just so happened that the impending reset of her body would make the hell like training she would have to undergo to regain physical perfection entirely pointless. 

She looked better without all the excess muscle anyways the Ever-Queen mused. Flat stomachs were in vogue, not 8-packs. She could afford to spend a couple of years at the pinnacle of beauty instead of the pinnacle of fitness. Why tire herself out when Apotheosis was just around the corner.

Satisfied with that crop of albeit true excuses, the Ever-Queen closed her eyes and slept. 

The immensely powerful waves in her dantian continued to rage, slamming again and again into those thin  walls. 

Thurkhell delivered a solid spank to the soft jiggly ass in front of him. Emma turned around with a yelp, sword at the ready. Upon seeing Thurkhell she let out a smile before bursting out

“Bastard, don't interrupt  me during my training. Leave, and you can come find me later when i'm finished”

“There’s only a couple exercises left anyways. The young man can take a seat and watch.

Captain Demacia interjected in a gruff voice

Thurkhell sat and watched as his wife went through her forms. Her sword was slow, but it was steady and well controlled. It was clear that Emma had not been slacking. As a former guard captain, Thurkhell estimated that her skill was probably higher than his, although he could still use his physique to win in a fight. Emma’s efforts also showed on her body.

Emma had lost all of the excess fat she gained during Thurkhells absence. She had yet to lose the blubbery potbelly and soft hips of her childhood, but they were now underlined by hidden yet strong muscles. Even better, her breasts retained all of their increased size. 

After the training wrapped up, Thurkhell delivered a short bow to the old man. 
“Thank you for doing your best with my wife’s training.

Captain Demacia waved him off
“ No need for that. Your wife’s natural talent is simply incredible. It’s always fun training a  diamond in the rough.

The men exchanged a few more pleasantries as Thurkhell waited for Emma to shower and change, before heading back to his chambers with her.

“How have you been, I barely see you nowadays” asked Thurkhell

“Well I am always busy with either sword practice or cooking, and when I am free your busy fucking her Highness”

Thurkhell chuckled 

“Her Highness? Not Her Holiness anymore? What happened to the young girl who idolized the Ever-Queen? ”

Emma blushed slightly. Not only had she been a very devout worshiper, but in her youth she had used dolls of the Ever-Queen as cuddle-toys. As she grew up, those toys became paintings and  even official Ever-Queen diaries.

“She’s still my idol, it’s just hard to worship someone as a perfect being when you share the same man. In every other aspect, she has met my expectations, particularly that beautiful sword dance I saw her perform last year.  In fact, my dream is to duel with her.”

“Duel? It’s pointless to duel someone that much stronger than you”

“Of course I will lose, that's not what I care about. It’s the experience of being on the same stage as my idol, maybe even crossing blades a few times if she goes easy on me.”

“Ill give you a different arena to compete it”

“Hmm?”

Thurkhell started undoing his trousers

“Come suck this heavenly rod, I’ll let you know whose technique is better”

“Shut up, there's no way she would ever do that” retorted Emma, even as she got to her knees.

Passionate cries of lovemaking filled the room.

Head Maid Lina entered the cold dungeon room and shivered at the sight before her.

A massive magical tiger was busy fucking one of her coworkers. The tiger came with a shudder, slipping out of the women before decapitating her with a lazy swipe of his paw.  Around him lay the bloody remains of half a dozen women who had suffered the same treatment. He turned, focusing his feline eyes on Lina. 

“St-st-stop Bruce, I-I am here to bring you your food.”

Uncaring of her words the massive tiger padded over, his erect penis a clear sign of his intentions.
“HELP”
Bruce pounced, only to get sent flying into the opposite wall by the Ever-Queens who teleport in just in in time.

“Bad kittie, I told you that you could do what you want with the maids, but to leave the Head Maids alone. You’re smart enough to recognize their uniform. Anyways I came to tell you to prepare to come with me to war”

Bruce crawled to his feet before letting out a low growl. He gazed deeply into the Ever-Queen’s eyes before kneeling in submission. Such was the law of the jungle: the weak submitted before the strong. 

Lina cautiously tip-toed over, before dropping off the bucket of vegetables.

Yes, Bruce was a vegetarian tiger. He was also a sadistic one, who enjoyed killing those weaker than him. As for his proclivity towards fucking human women ? 

Only Bruce knew

Eltra Nation

Inside the central tent of a massive military camp sat the two most powerful people in the nation: President Sebastian and Pope Zlatynsky.

“Pope is there anything we can do?”

Shadows could be seen under the President's eyes. Just two years ago his future looked bright: he was elected president of the world’s only democracy by an overwhelming margin. He immediately got to work bettering his citizen’s lives, cutting down on hunger and homelessness.

Then the first reports started to come in:

“The Ever-Queen has decided that Eltra will be her next target”.

“I'm afraid not. The best case scenario is defeating the Ever-Queen’s army. If that happens, the Ever-Queen will personally take action and end us. At the very least, we will have the glory of leaving our names in  history.”

“Fuck History!” Retorted Sebastian angrily. “Can glory bring back our dead nation? No!”

The Pope nodded in understanding.

“There's one thing that might comfort you. As you know, our Goddess was weak even by mortal standards, but it was her mind that elevated her to a God. Before she died, she was conducting research on how the Ever-Queen could be so strong even as a mortal. I was recently  going through the Temple Archives, and I think I found the Goddess's conclusion”

The Pope paused here before looking deep into the President’s eyes 

“The Ever-Queen will face a tribulation caused by her own overwhelming power”

Guest WritingMonkey

Year  3762 Army camp on the campaign path to Ultra Nation

Emma walked into the massive tent like a prisoner going to her own execution.

It started when one of the Ever-Queen’s maids had come to tell her to prepare food for the queen. Certainly not an uncommon event, and one that had been occurring more and more lately.

Just as Emma turned to start on the meal, a task that was made much more difficult since they were traveling, the maid added:
“Personally bring the meal to the Ever-Queen”
Emma nodded 
“No problem”

“I don’t think you understand”

The maid paused, revealing an ill-concealed expression of jealousy
“Her Majesty wishes to enjoy your other services as well”

Emma could scarcely believe what she was hearing

“You mean uh, that I can or rather we will do you know-”

“Yes, you will be having sex” the maid answered, before leaving the tent in a huff.

As soon as the tent flap closed, Emma leapt in the air with a whoop of joy. 
Emma was straight and therefore not sexually attracted to women. She was also in a loving relationship with Thurkhell, and the couple would never cheat on each other. The Ever-Queen was the exception to both. 

Although Emma wasn’t attracted to other women, the Ever-Queen’s charm transcended gender. She was far from the first straight woman to claim the Ever-Queen as an exception. Even better, the Ever-Queen was her idol.

As for Thurkhell, since he was already sleeping with the Ever-Queen, the couple had agreed that Emma could do the same given the chance. a

After all, lying with a god was not cheating on each other. 

This was how Emma found herself just outside the belly of the beast. Excitement had gradually  disappeared, and had been replaced by nerves. Thoughts ran through her head like a pack of stampeding horses.
What if she messed up, what if Her Highness was not satisfied with her, would she lose her life? Would she get sent back to her village? Would-

“Stop dallying outside and come in” The Ever-Queen’s charming voice rang out, involuntarily pulling Emma into the tent.

The contrast between the shadowy interior of the tent, and the bright outside sunlight made Emma forcefully blink her eyes a few times to adjust.

When she did, the view unveiled before her blew her breath away: the Ever-Queen in her birthday suit.

The Ever-Queen enjoyed wearing extremely revealing clothing,  so it wasn't like Emma had never seen her body before. Still, it was her first time seeing the Ever-Queen’s lush red jungle and rosy nipples. 

More importantly, the Ever-Queen had spent the last several years cooped up in her harem, a harem that Emma was only able to occasionally access when she visited Thurkhell. The food that Emma prepared was usually directly dropped off by others. Consequently, she had never seen the Ever-Queen since her first sword practice.

Perhaps this was why the change in the Ever-Queen’s body struck her so much.

The body she remembered had radiated a primal aura. The muscles that composed it resembled the inner workings of a machine. Although many men and even some women had greater muscle volume, the pinpoint perfection of the Ever-Queen’s physique always set her leagues apart. Her mana-filled body kept her scar-free, but even at first glance, no one would doubt that this was the body of a warrior.

Thurkell had mentioned that the Ever-Queen had lost some of her former musculature, but this was beyond Emma’s wildest expectations.

The body unveiled in full in front of her would not look out of place on the typical noble lady. There was hardly a trace of muscle to be found anywhere, biceps and calves having atrophied into thin limbs. The Ever-Queen's stomach was flat, but there was no definition there, not even the barest hint of an abdominal. She looked like the type of woman who had never worked or exercised a day in their lives, but remained skinny due to a strong metabolism.

From a conventional perspective, the Ever-Queen was better looking than ever without the excess muscle. To Emma however, who was training to be a warrior in the image of her idol, the current iteration of the Ever-Queen looked weak. 

An opinion she quickly revised as the much taller women approached, the Ever-Queen’s perky breasts directly in line with Emma’s eyes. Emma looked up, then looked down again as she felt pressured by the presence radiated by the Ever-Queens fathomless eyes.

She was taller and more voluptuous than any women Emma had ever met, so although this was the third time they met, the sensation of size inferiority remained novel enough to cut any thoughts of the Ever-Queen's weakness short. The sensation of her clothes disappearing and her body getting frozen by a wave of the Ever-Queen’s hand so she could be inspected,  finished off any lingering doubts.

“Muscle or no, the Ever-Queen is still the Ever-Queen. She’d kick my ass in a fight and that's before considering her magic. Oh and she’s also basically the God-Queen of the world. And your first thought was that she looked weak?”

Emma mentally berated herself as the Ever-Queen commenced her inspection.

“Hmm, I initially called you here as a replacement for Thurkhell. Since he managed to hurt himself learning kiddo magic I had to bring some other harem members along.”

She shook her head in dissatisfaction

“They just don't do it like he does. I remember you being a sow, and I like my women how I like my men. I still hoped you might have picked up some of his tricks being his wife and all”

At this point the Ever-Queen cracked a wide smile, lighting up the dark tent with her pearly white teeth.

“I'm happy to see you lost a lot of your excess weight! Still too big for my standards, but it doesn't hurt to try different things. Put the food on the counter and come to bed. You can start by worshiping my pussy.”

With those words, the Ever-Queen turned around and swayed her seductive hips back to bed.

The Ever-Queen’s ass appears to be the last holdout mused Emma. The volume was the same as before, and Emma failed to detect the slightest hint of jiggle. It was clear that one could still bounce a coin off of it.
    “For now at least”

With that last blasphemous thought still ringing through her head, Emma turned to follow.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the desolate plains of Kashmir, two armies stood facing each other. The soldiers of Eltra stood solemn. They knew that just behind their backs was the long Itrean pass, which directly led to the heart of their nation. The Ever-Queen’s soldiers were exuberant: they had the chance to fight and die for their master.

The Ever-Queen sat on top of Bruce overlooking the field, a visibly nervous Marshal Dmitry standing beside her.

“He has one week. I will be in my tent enjoying myself. If the Eltrans haven’t been routed by next Sunday I will do it myself.”

Bruce took off in a blaze of fire, heading back in the direction of the Ever-Queen’s headquarters

Dmitry bowed deeply, before nodding at the robed-man to his right. A fireball whooshed into the sky, signaling to Lieutenant General Alexi that the Ever-Queen had concluded her inspection.

Off in the distance, Alexi saw the signal. He nervously shuddered, before taking a deep breath.

“Skirmishers advance!”

A complex system of flag signals relayed his instructions to the soldiers.

Upon understanding that the battle was finally beginning, they roared like one man.

ALL HAIL THE EVER-QUEEN

A week had passed since the sounds and smells of men fighting and dying had started sounding outside of the tent.

Emma glanced at the Ever-Queen, who was uncaringly popping grapes into her mouth. Not once had she left the tent to check on her armies.

Emma had gone out and checked on the situation, before the horrors of war had forced her back inside. She now felt extremely guilty for the callous way she had bet on the soldier’s lives.
    Indeed, Emma had gotten much closer with the Ever-Queen over the last several weeks of travel. Emma had proven rather masterful at using her hands and mouth. Although the Ever-Queen never pleased her in return, the experience was enjoyable. As a reward for her service, the Ever-Queen had agreed to have a duel some time in the future. She even promised to go easy on Emma by not immediately wiping the floor with her.

Perhaps emboldened by this friendly atmosphere, Emma had proposed a bet.

“What are we betting on, and what’s the forfeit”

“Your Majesty should choose the bet and my forfeit, but If I win I want to call Your Highness by your name.”

The Ever-Queen flared her magic, bringing Emma down to her knees.

“A bold demand.”

She tilted her head and thought about it for a few seconds.

“Fine. We will bet on whether or not my armies can defeat the Eltrans within the week. If they cannot, you can call me by my last name. If they do defeat the Eltrans, I will have your life for your insolent demand”

Now a week later and with the battle still ongoing, it was clear that the Ever-Queen had lost the bet. A fact that she was reluctant to acknowledge.

“Your Majesty-”

The Ever-Queen pouted at Emma.

“Fine, fine I know. I lost”

She slammed her hand down on the steel dresser, but achieved nothing except hurting herself. Annoyed, she cast a quick healing spell before coating her hand in mana and slamming down again. This time the dresser shattered.

Emma idly wondered whether or not this was the same make of dresser that the Ever-Queen had shattered with a single blow during their first meeting.

Her pondering was cut short as the Ever-Queen started to walk in the direction of the battlefield. Step by step, the aura of power around her grew larger and larger. By the time the Ever-Queen reached the two armies, combat had all but stopped as the soldiers were forced to their knees. The soldiers directly in line with her march did their best to crawl out of the way.

The Ever-Queen finally stopped her march near the middle of the Eltran army. She stopped and concentrated on her dantian.

Whoosh

A sea of flames  sprung out from around her before quickly covering the horizon, instantly setting all the Eltran soldiers on fire while leaving her own soldiers unaffected. It was a magical fire that burned their very soul, inflicting the most vicious pain imaginable while simultaneously removing their soul from the cycle of reincarnation. 

The Ever-Queen turned around and walked back in the direction of her tent. When she arrived, she paused before the kowtowing forms of Alexi and Dmitry.

“We have failed Your Highness”

Snick

The Ever-Queen’s sword returned to her sheath as Alexi’s head flew into the air.

“Train me a qualified replacement you old thing”

She entered the tent flaps, leaving the bawling Dmitry outside.

“Welcome back Your Highness”

“Diamata”

“Pardon?”

“I won't renege on the bet. You can now call me by my last name: Diamata.”

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3762

Far off in the desolate wilderness lay an unmarked grave. The churned soil revealed that the grave was freshly dug, but the pouring rain did its best to hide those traces. A disheveled middle aged man stood in solemn silence, uncaring of the water pelting his head and running down his back.

“I have failed you Alexi”

The whole country knew that Dmitry had raised Alexi as his successor, but no one knew the depths of their relationship. Alexi was a suckling babe when Dmitry had found him abandoned on the streets. Alexi considered Dmitry as his father, and in turn Dmitry considered Alexi as his son.

Yet Dmitry had to watch as Alexi got killed right in front of him. 

The natural instinct of a warrior in that situation would be revenge. Steel-blooded Dmitry had been wise enough to not throw his life away, especially after the Ever-Queen’s display of power. He knew that Alexi would have wanted him to live on. Even so,
“I will do everything in my power to have my revenge”

These words rang hollow, even to him. There was quite literally nothing he could do,  and by the looks of the bottles of alcohol behind him, he knew it.

He looked around the desolate wilderness and let out a sigh.

He couldn’t bring himself to bury Alexi in a normal graveyard: like most public places outside of the palace, they were full of statues of the Ever-Queen. At the very least, he couldn't bury Alexi under the statue of his killer.

Lungs burning, breasts heaving and sides cramping, Emma wanted to die. She turned to glance over her shoulder, but as she did so the Ever-Queen passed her on the other side. A few more strides were sufficient for the Ever-Queen to reach the lake and throw herself in. Emma reached the finish line a few breaths later.

Both ladies relaxed on the side of the lake as they tried to recover from the exertion
“You almost had me, but although my legs have gotten weaker, my cardio is still well maintained from the all the vigorous sex I have”

Emma failed to reply, focused on regaining her breath. She reflected on the race: a few years ago she would have been unable to even just walk the whole distance without needing a few breaks. Today, she had paced it extremely poorly but still nearly won. A deep sense of satisfaction spread through her.

The army was on the way back to the palace, but the Ever-Queen and her retinue had stopped at this lakeside resort to relax before heading back.

“By the way, what is that garment you are wearing over your chest”  asked the Ever-Queen

“It’s called a bra. It’s a regional specialty from my hometown. It supports the chest, which makes smaller breasts stand out. It also helps with back problems, and consistent usage helps stop breasts from sagging over the long term.”

“How does it help with the back?”

“It distributed the weight more evenly, which helps reduce strain”

The Ever-Queen looked thoughtful. 

“Make one for me, make sure it's extra-supportive.” She gestured at her breasts. “As you know, due to my overflowing mana, these girls will always be extra-perky. However, the weight of them is still borne by my physical body” Her face turned a little red. “Since I’ve been a little remiss about working out, my back and core muscles have gotten weaker. Consequently, my back has been aching lately”

“Not a problem Diarmata, in fact my mother used to make them before she passed away. I picked up some of her tricks. I just need to measure your  sizes”

The Ever-Queen nodded in acknowledgment.

After a long morning nap, the two women headed back to the resort proper. Emma asked around and managed to gather the tools necessary.

“How do you measure the sizes”

“There are two sizes that we look at, the cup size and the band size. The band size is based on the ribcage.”
She spread her hand a certain width

“This is about what I estimate your band size to be. It’s pretty similar to mine. The other thing we look at is cup size. Estimating cup size is  a hidden art passed down from Mother to Daughter”

She gave a wry smile

“A lot of women in the village would compete with each other based on their cup sizes”

“So what are the approximations for the sizes?”

“Well sometimes it varies greatly based on different band sizes, but in general we have a few guidelines. As an example, AAA means you are completely flat. A means flat but you actually have a breast. B and C  are the two different sides of average- “

“Alright, I don't really care about all the details. Just tell me yours, and how much bigger mine are”

Emma laughed, then said with a degree of pride

“Mine are J-Cup. Yours are M-Cup, which is 3 cup sizes bigger.”

Authors note: did a fair amount of research on boobpedia before picking those sizes. These two pictures below approximate Emma's breast size.
https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/File:September-cariino-Pink-Hot-Tub-Bikini.jpg
https://www.boobpedia.com/wiki/images/4/45/Saskia_Howard-Clarke.jpg

This is the picture for the Queen (Except Queen is fully perky at this point)
Recall that the Queen is 6’4 ish, so they fit much better on her tall body
https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/File:LeanneCrow2014.jpg

This is a good relative approximation of the size difference (Except Emma is two sizes smaller)
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58424b1625e9e

Also both Emma and the Queen’s breasts are fully, gravity-defying perky at this point.

On with the story

“Sounds about right. A lot of letters between me and inferior women. By the way, what would you say is the palace average? In case you hadn’t noticed, I only allow women deserving of that title into the palace. After all, girls and fatties need not apply was the motto I created a few thousand years back.”

“It’s a bit hard for me to eyeball that. If you want, I can gradually survey them and get the averages for you later. ”

“Get that done”

Emma bowed in acknowledgement, then started to work on sewing the Ever-Queen’s bra. As she busied her hands, her mind couldn't help but recall what the Ever-Queen had told her on the first day of practice. 

“Diarmata used to have much smaller breasts, before her mana became so potent that they were reshapen. Especially considering she said she used to have the  perfect warrior body, they were probably average at most. Seems a  bit hypocritical of her to look down on average-sized women.”

Unconsciously, Emma had criticized her idol for the first time.  

Thurkell slammed the fireball into the target, managing to light up 2-rings around it.

Clap Clap Clap

Emma cheered in celebration
“You managed to hit the two-ring level during the time I was gone!”

“Only for my most powerful spell”

“Still, that’s really impressive. Diarmata said that you have a real shot at hitting the Arch-Mage level in your lifetime.”

Thurkhell smiled and preened a little. Out of a kingdom of billions, there were only about a dozen or so Arch-Mages. 

“We should practice fighting together. Diarmata told me that when a mage and a knight manage to perfectly synergize their fighting style, they can act as a pseudo-magic knight. This is especially true when the two are siblings or a couple. It’s a case of 1+1 >2.”

Thurkell nodded before pinching her cheeks.

“I never imagined I’d get to fight together with my cute wife.”

Emma responded by tickling him viciously, until he breathlessly called for mercy.

“Stop Stop, aiiii”

“That will teach you to pinch my cheeks.”

The two continued playing for a while, before returning to the topic at hand.

“I'm really lucky I unlocked my bloodline power.”

Thurkhell turned his head with a cheeky grin.

“Jealous?”

“Nope. Diarmata became the most powerful knight without a bloodline power related to sword-fighting.”

Bloodline power was something that not every person was privileged to have. As children, all citizens of the kingdom were tested for it. Emma had none, whilst Thurkhell was shown to have Intermediate Magic Affinity. Even so, only a small percentage of those that had bloodline power were able to unlock it. The greater the bloodline, the more difficult it was to unlock, and there were no rules on how to unlock one’s bloodline. Thurkhell had been lucky enough to unlock his last year before the Ever-Queen went off to war. As a result, it was very easy for him to learn magic.

The Ever-Queen was known as the only human being that had two bloodline powers: Ruler of Flame and Perfect Mana Affinity. In reality, she had a third one: Absolute Exponential Heal. It wasn’t that the Ever-Queen was hiding her powers, she just never thought it worth mentioning, and had honestly forgotten about it. Unlike the first two that were as strong as they sounded, the third would heal anything: it just took ages. The Ever-Queen had tested it before by giving herself a papercut. She purposefully stopped her body from healing it naturally, and waited. It took a decade for Absolute Exponential Heal to close the papercut. The Ever-Queen never figured out what Exponential meant, but she was too busy to bother about such a useless power.

“By the way, she said that tomorrow is her ascension, right? She’s been in seclusion for a little while preparing for it.”

Emma hummed in acknowledgment before replying.

“It’s going to be a grand ceremony, I’ve seen the maids bustling about preparing for it.”

“You know the old expression: when a man ascends, even his chickens and dogs follow him?”

“That’s true. Best part is we are more highly ranked than her chicken and dogs; we are her favorite concubines.”

The pair smiled at each other.

Guest WritingMonkey
On 6/10/2022 at 10:31 PM, Batman76 said:

Have also read the ever Queens fall on the other site. I wanted to say how gripping I found it, seeing her seed her own destruction.

Thank You!

Actually one of my sources of inspiration for this was the Queen in your (unfinished) story Epic, so a pleasure to see that you like this.

Thanks, super appreciate that!

Reading yours is thrilling, the Ever Queen is such an evil character who could have avoided everything that happened to her with the slightest bit of introspection and so richly deserved it.

Its making me want to revisit the Red Empress character I made for the old rpg setting and try a similar story line, but on a more heroic character who's far more into the process of losing her powers and getting fat as fuck.

• 1 month later...
Guest WritingMonkey

The murmurs of the crowd quieted down as the Ever-Queen approached. Today was her glorious day. To commemorate it, she had allowed the entirety of her court to witness her ascension.  The palace staff had worked tirelessly over the last several months to create a setting fit for apotheosis. The entire stage had been carved out of one massive block of mithril and embossed with carvings of golden dragons whose scales stood out in reliefs. The entire stage rested on  pure jade pillars of the various colors. The steps that led to the top were perhaps the most luxurious: a tasteful arrangement of the skull bones of all the gods the Ever-Queen had slain. The bodies of deities did not decompose so easily.

A solemn yet somewhat lively ambiance reigned in the courtyard.. The finest musicians in the world solemnly  played tunes on instruments carved out of dragon bone A group of beautiful virgins no older than 21, and  who had only ever subsited on the morning dew danced by the side in accompaniment. 
As the Ever-Queen climbed the skeletal staircase, her beauty quickly outshone the arrangement. Mater Gilbert, the famous court painter, was hard at work trying  to faithfully capture this scene. He succeeded, creating the first of his two masterwork paintings.  Later generations would entitle this one rather fittingly: The Final Radiance of The Setting Sun.

When the Ever-Queen reached the top, she moved both her hands in a circular motion akin to a conductor ordering the start of a concert. Wasting no time, she directly pierced the thing layer that separated her from divinity. 

Immediately, a thick dark cloud started forming up above. This was the lightning tribulation, the only deadly part of the process: bolts of lighting from the heavens would strike down on the ascender. To the Ever-Queen however, this was child’s play. Thick bolts incessantly poured down, but they were easily dealt with using casual  waves of the Ever-Queen’s jade-like hands. The grand finale of the tribulation consisted of an array of 13 red-black lighting bolts that carried with them the full fury of the heavens and earth. Yet they only managed to elicit a light grunt of effort, as the Ever-Queen’s mana barrier held firmly. The cloud then dispersed into specks of golden light that sparked brightly before rushing into the Ever-Queen’s body. They quickly found their way into her dantian, then burrowed in.

The Ever-Queen smiled. The process was basically over one. Her dantian would rapidly contract, then expand again as the internal pressure pushed the organ outwards. This slow cycle would repeat nine times, until the core would finally sublimate. The only risk of failure was that the internal pressure of the dantian could be too low. Considering the purity of the Ever-Queen’s mana, this was a non-factor. She therefore decided to enjoy her last few moments as a mortal by giving a speech.

“My brave citizens…..”

BOOM! The core expanded outwards signaling the end of the first cycle, before contracting.

“For the past several millennia, I have been the de-facto ruler of this lowly world…”

BOOM! The second cycle. The violent mana rushed against the thin dantian walls, pushing them outwards.

“Today, my ascension marks the beginning of a new era. I will open open up spatial channels to other worlds so that our legions may trod them underfoot”

BOOM! The third cycle. The pressure on the dantian caused its walls to creak and groan.

“Planet by Planet, Galaxy by Galaxy. We will not stop until the blood of our enemies has dyed the stars as red as my hair”

BOOM! The fourth cycle.

By now, the entire crowd was on their feet cheering fervently. They felt nothing but adulation for the person-  no the God in front of them. The Ever-Queen took a moment to bask in the cheering.

BOOM! The fifth cycle. The dantian desperately did its best to hold on.

“Perhaps in this wide universe there exists those that are currently still stronger than me. Even so,  I ask you this: do you believe it is possible that there is something or someone more beautiful than me?”

“NO” The crow roared in response.

BOOM! The sixth cycle.

“Since my birth my power has kept growing and growing. I believe it is the will of the universe that one day my power will match my beauty, such that all living beings kneel like ants in front of me.”

BOOM! The seventh cycle came with unprecedented ferocity. The Ever-Queen belatedly realized that something was wrong.

“My mana purity is too strong! The walls of the dantian can’t hold it in” she panickedly thought to herself.

The cycles of compressing and expanding kept getting faster and faster like a runaway horse.

BOOOOOM! The thin dantian walls were stretched to their utmost limit. The Ever-Queen realized that her dantian would not be able to hold up for the ninth and final cycle. She briefly considered stopping the process. She would suffer a severe backlash, and would have to wait a few centuries before trying again, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. 

“No!” She thought with determination “ I just need to tighten my abdominals. That will  alleviate the pressure, and allow my dantian’s walls to survive this cycle.”

She focused her mind on her core, before attempting to flex her abs, the same movement she had repeated millions of times over thousands of years.

Then - Nothing.

She felt nothing.

Those vaunted abdominals had long wasted away. Nearly half a decade of laziness and hedonism had wiped her muscles from the pages of history. This conclusion was somewhat exaggerated. The truth is  a few months worth of intense exercise and the Ever-Queen would be back to her peak. It certainly wasn’t the first time the Ever-Queen had slacked a bit too much.

The problem was now, in the most important moment of her life, her body failed her. Her pathetic attempt to activate her core strength was unsuccessful. Belatedly she tried to shut the process down, but it was too late.

BOOM! HISS! A minuscule hole had opened up on the surface of her dantian, through which mana leaked through. The Ever-Queen quickly focused her mind to patch the hole. Even so, she was no match for the might of the universe.

BOOM! The golden sparks quickly broke through the hastily established barrier with a powerful explosion, fleeing back into the sky. This phenomenon was visible to the audience, who barely noticed it so focused were they on the scene before them. The explosion has sent the Ever-Queen flying from the stage, tumbling down her staircase of bone. 

The Ever-Queen landed in a kneeling position, on all fours. Her hair and eyebrows were completely disheveled from the explosion. Her regal royal robe had been torn open, revealing her body to all. A small but visibly soft layer of softness was revealed on the Ever-Queen's stomach, but again what would have been a shocking revelation any other time was barely noticed.

The Ever-Queen was crying. Silence filled the room, as the sound of the absolute rule of the world breaking down in tears rang out. 

“IT HURTS!”

Hesitantly, Emma stepped forwards in the direction of the Ever-Queen.

“Diarmata…”

“FUCK OFF! ALL OF YOU”

The crowd hurriedly filed out, the bravest amongst them taking quick peeks at the woman on the floor in the center of the room. Amongst them was Mater Gilbert. He managed to commit the scene to memory, and decades later painted his second masterwork. The dark hue that he chose to paint in offset the golden letters at the bottom of the frame. 

In a bold font they spelled out:

The Desolation of the Ever-Queen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WritingMonkey

Central Command Barracks - Midnight

A bound and hooded man was hustled into a small cabin near the outskirts of the camp. Once inside, he was forced to his knees and had his hood removed. In front of him stood the man that had conquered his people: General Dimitry Kherkev

“I understand your people were worshippers of the Goddess of Wisdom, and therefore had a very academic bent.”

“Yes, that’s correct. We the proud people of Ultra, were the world’s most cultured civilization. Then your Queen killed us all.”

“My men tell me that when it comes to magical research,  you were first amongst equals. I need to borrow your vaunted intellect to solve a problem.”

The man spat at his face.

“Why would I help my enemies, you fool. Kill me instead”

Dimitry’s face betrayed no change in expression as he allowed the saliva to drip down.

“I understand your anger,  but we share a common enemy. Take a look at this and tell me what it means. Untie him!”

Dimitry tossed the man a thick manila folder, stuffed to the brim with loose papers and reports.

The man expressionlessly leafed through the folder, gradually becoming  more and more interested. Upon reading a particular report, he jumped with excitement. After reading through the whole thing, he turned to Dimitry with a smile on his face.

“So Mr. Albert Stokes, it appears that unlike us, you fully understand what this means.” Dimitry paused before considering his words carefully. “The Ever-Queen killed my son and devastated your people. It’s clear that something went wrong at her ascension, but I don’t have the esoteric knowledge necessary to plan accordingly. On the other hand, you lack the strength and manpower to enact your revenge. Let’s work together?”

He stretched out his meaty paw, which Alfred shook without hesitation.

“The first step is to tell me what’s wrong with the Ever-Queen, and how will it affect her power going forwards.”

Alfred nodded before smiling deeply

“Have you ever poked a hole through a balloon?”

The Ever-Queen focused her mind on her dantian, for what seemed like the umpteenth time. Over the last several weeks since the ceremony ended, she had remained locked in her room in a state of perpetual mediation. She had immediately realized what happened, but the efforts of the last several weeks had been enough to confirm it.

The Ever-Queen had a hole in her dantian. 

In and of itself, the hole was hardly a problem. It was minuscule, and barely any mana leaked out through it. Her natural mana regeneration was more than enough to cover her losses. 

However, there existed two big problems: the hole would never heal, and it would only get bigger.
Injuries to the Dantian were incurable. This line could be found in most Medical-Magic introductory textbooks. Over the ages, there were no recorded successful cases of a dantian truly healing. The reason behind this was unknown, but it was a commonly accepted fact in the medical community.

Even more critical was the ever-increasing size of the hole. The Ever-Queen had quickly noticed that every time she used magic, the hole would grow by a trace amount. This was even more apparent when she used a powerful spell. Unfortunately for her the hole would continue to grow even if she refrained from using magic, just at a much slower rate.

Once those two variables became known, it did not take a magical genius to realize the obvious problem: over time, the Ever-Queen would lose all magical power.

The exact rate at which this would happen was dependent on a vast array of factors. Even in an ideal environment where the Ever-Queen did not cast spells, the growth of the hole was rather erratic. The Ever-Queen estimated that her magic could be gone in as short as a few years, and as long as a couple centuries.

The point was the Ever-Queen had a relatively short time frame to stop the loss of her magic. Without it, she would no longer be the Ever-Queen. Regardless of what happened she would keep her immortality, but without magic she feared for her life.

As for why the ascension failed?

The Ever-Queen was too powerful, her mana too pure for her dantian to withstand. The irony of that more than anything stung her deeply. I

Regardless of her emotions, she had to do something about the outside world. Therefore, she sent a message calling for Emma.

Knock Knock

“Come in”

Emma gingerly walked into the room, uncertain about what to expect. After that happened, the entire kingdom had been plunged into turmoil. Not helping things was the fact that the Ever-Queen had remained locked in her room without any communication with the outside world. Rumors had started flying around, each one more outlandish than the last. The most popular opinion was that due to the Ever-Queen’s failed ascension, she was too embarrassed to show her face in public.
“Your Highness” Emma bowed formally.

The Ever-Queen waved her hands impatiently.

“No need for that, you can still call me Diarmata. Nothing has changed.”

She fished around in her bosom before drawing out a silvery token.

“This token is a symbol of my rule. You will manage court affairs along with Thurkhell for the next eighteen months. Due to failing my ascension, I need to go into seclusion to figure out what went wrong so that I can succeed next time. Dismissed.”

Emma bowed before fishing out a bra from behind her.

“Diarmata, I completed the bra you ordered from me a while back. It was my first time making one  in a while, so it took longer.”

The Ever-Queen nodded before accepting it. She held it somewhat clumsily, clearly not used to the unfamiliar garment.

“I can help you put-”

“No need. Allow me to exercise my brain a little bit.”

As the Ever-Queen fumbled with her bra, Emma’s mind couldn't help but take in her body. As far as Emma was aware, no food had been delivered to the Ever-Queen’s meditation chambers, and it showed: she looked gaunt. 

The layer of softness she had revealed at the ceremony was completely gone, but in its place were pale,  unhealthily protruding ribs. Her ruminations were cut short as the Ever-Queen finished with clipping her bra.

“Diarmata, shall I bring food for you during your seclusion?”

“Yes, that’s actually why I specifically called for you. Good job on the bra by the way, it’s just a bit too loose. That’s fairly acceptable given you had to estimate my size. Now go, and do not forget my food.”

Emma bowed before walking out.

The only doubt remaining in her mind was about the bra fitting.

“Since we have to estimate the sizes, my mother always taught me to aim on the smaller side. The only complaints I ever got were that the bras were too snug. This is the first time someone said the bra was too loose.”

“Maybe I’m rusty?”

If you enjoy the story, feel free to donate here!
As a broke student with way too many classes, every little bit helps.
This will hopefully help me with outputting material at a faster clip.
If you can’t, do not worry about it.

https://ko-fi.com/praetorianiscariot

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3764  - Basement of the Ever-Queen’s laboratory

The Ever-Queen sat at her desk, surrounded by vials of varying colors. She carefully manipulated a pipette, releasing two drops of a sticky concoction into a new vial. She then rapidly injected the bottle with magic before downing the entire mixture. Her body let out a brilliant glow as the medicine went to work.Minutes later, the Ever-Queen jotted down her conclusion in her notebook, disappointment obvious on her face.

“This path is a dead end. I figured out the mana regenerating properties of teleport, but without something else to accompany it the hole will still keep getting bigger.”

A silver token near the back of the room buzzed, signaling that her seclusion had just reached the 18 month mark.
“I guess the time is just right. I need to start  doing live experiments, and I need prisoners for those. I'll start them when I come back.”

Knock Knock

“Come in”

The door opened, revealing the figure of Emma.

“It’s you again. Is your new job fetching the Queen when she locks herself in her room?”

Emma giggled in response

“Has the kingdom been well these last months?”

“It has. I did my best to maintain peace and stability. Even so, your kingdom needs you back. At the very least, they need to see your face.”

The Ever-Queen snorted irritably

“Alright, that’s why I set a timer on the token in the first place. I will be hosting a court session, go ahead and announce-”

“I already did that” Interrupted Emma. “I mean I assumed you would request for one, so I took the liberty of announcing it in advance. The court is ready when you are”

The Ever-Queen gazed deeply at Emma before flaring her mana.

“Gotten comfortable with authority have we?”

Emma hurriedly kneeled, laying her head on the floor as a sign of contrition.

“It’s fine, just make sure you ask before making plans involving me.”

Just wasted a bit more mana the Ever-Queen grumbled interiorly. I have to be more sparing with its usage. Every little bit makes the hole grow.

Without further ado, the Ever-Queen started to remove her protective lab suit in preparation for getting dressed.

“ I remembered you said that the last bra I made was a little snug, so I made one that should fit you” Emma handed the Ever-Queen a wrapped package.

“Go pick out a robe for me while I put this on.”

Emma busied herself selecting the appropriate attire for the Ever-Queen. When she finished, she turned around and nodded in approval. The bra was clearly the right size. The blue fabric fit well with the —

BLUE???

Emma felt like ten thousand stampeding horses were running through her mind.

She had handed the Ever-Queen the wrong bra! The blue one was the one she had just finished making for herself.

“Well done Emma, this fits perfectly. You may leave now, I will be over there in a little bit.”

Still stunned, Emma barely registered the Ever-Queen's command as she walked out.

Her mind rushed into overdrive as she went through what she had learned.

The Ever-Queen wore the wrong bra.
It fit
The bra was a J-cup, or three sizes smaller than what the Ever-Queen usually wore

Therefore, the only explanation was that Ever-Queen’s breasts had shrunk by three sizes.

Emma quickly connected the dots. The Ever-Queen had previously stated that the sheer size of her breasts was due in large part to her mana. Therefore, if she lost her magical power, it was only to be expected that her breasts would shrink. In fact, the possibility that the Ever-Queen had lost her magic was one of the many rumors floating around after her failed ascension.

The only thing that didn't make sense was that Emma had clearly felt the Ever-Queen use magic against her.

Whatever the truth one, it was clear that the winds of change were blowing through the kingdom.

Although, Emma added interiorly, it was possible that no one else would notice for now. Three cup sizes was a big change, but it was much less visible on breasts that were still so large. 
And even if they did notice, they wouldn't necessarily make the connection between the Ever-Queen’s body and her magic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emma’s first worry proved unfounded.

Edward Keefer was a member of one of the Ever-Queen’s fan clubs. As opposed to the religion that worshiped her, these fan clubs focused on her sexual aspects. In other words, they would masturbate to paintings and statues of her.  

Edward, as a member of the nobility, had the special privilege of being able to attend court, and thereby seeing the Ever-Queen in person. Every time he went, he would burn her image in his mind, before going home and pleasuring himself to her. When he lay with his servants, carefully chosen to resemble her as much as possible, he would close his eyes and imagine himself with the Ever-Queen.

He turned to his wife and whispered

“Her breasts are smaller, what the fuck happened ”

His wife, a well maintained middle aged women responded

“I don’t see that, but look at her lips and hair. They don’t match.”

“What does that even mean”

“She never wears makeup other than lipstick with that perfect complexion of hers. However, she matches her lipstick with her hair color. She hasn’t changed her lipstick, which means her hair color has slightly shifted.”

She poked Edward jokingly. “Are you gonna order a whole new set of wigs for our maids?”

“Clearly there’s something going on,” replied Edward, ignoring her. “The fact that she’s a little paler makes sense considering she locked herself indoors for a year and a half. So does her weight: it hasn’t changed much since the ceremony, maybe a slight increase. But hair and breasts don't just change.”

“What do you think happ-”

Woosh

The Ever-Queen released her magical aura, forcing the noisy nobles to the floor.

“You have all grown bold in my absence, not automatically kneeling in my presence.”

A magical bolt flew out, pulverizing the head of the man next to Edward.

“Let that be a punishment for the loudest amongst you”

The Ever-Queen briefly considered pulverizing the gross creature standing next to her victim, but rationalized  letting him live considering he hadn't done anything. Not to mention a certain magical problem of hers.

“From now on, I will continue to manage the kingdom like before. However, as I am currently busy with figuring out what happened during my ascension, Emma alongside her husband Thurkell will manage the day to day operations.”

The Ever-Queen intensified her pressure as she gazed around the court.

“Yes, you heard right. As some of you have guessed, my ascension failed. I have heard that there has been much rumor-mongering amongst you all. The truth is I suffered a temporary setback during my ascension, and I will have to wait until I figure it out before trying again.

“Other than that, there is nothing wrong with me and I will mercilessly pursue those that spread slanderous rumors to the contrary.”

On those final bloodthirsty words, the Ever-Queen teleported out; also a new first.

It was only later that Emma realized that there was a hidden valley underlining the Ever-Queen’s weight.

And it was much much later before someone pointed out that the man the Ever-Queen killed that day was mute.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you enjoy the story, feel free to donate here!
As a broke student with way too many classes, every little bit helps.
This will hopefully help me with outputting material at a faster clip.
If you can’t, do not worry about it.

Guest WritingMonkey

“Why did you call me here?

Emma stood with her arms crossed in a dreary, dead forest.

“I apologize, but I prefer that our discussion remains private. Offering to take you on a walk was the only way to separate you from the local nobles and officials that want to hobnob with you.” replied Dmitry.

A few weeks ago Emma had received an invitation to visit the Marshal of the armies in her official capacity as part time caretaker of the kingdom. Both the invitation and visit had been relatively innocuous, at least until Dmitry took her to this isolated forest alone with his adjunct.

“Don’t worry, we would not dare do anything to you. After all you are a powerful swordswomen, not mentioning the Queen’s protection” Dmitry stroked Emma’s ego.

Emma happily puffed up her chest before turning serious.

“Even so, what is this about”

Dmitry nodded his head, and his adjunct whom Emma belatedly recognized as an Eltrian handed her a thick stack of papers. 

“Is all of this true?”

“Yes, the Ever-Queen will gradually-”

“What does this have to do with me? I now know the source behind the malicious rumor that has been spreading around. What’s stopping me from turning both of you traitors in”

Emma’s hand drifted towards her blade as tension hung in the air.

The young Eltrian stepped forwards with his hands raised.

“We mean no harm in regards to the Ever-Queen. In fact, we were going to gift you cooking recipes in order to help broaden her palate. Hopefully new cuisine might help settle her mind and help her focus on her research.”

“Speak the truth lest I leave this meeting right now. I don’t think you are stupid enough to suggest trying to poison the Ever-Queen, weakened or not.”

“These recipes come from the legacy of my ancestor, who transmigrated from another world. It includes recipes for pizza, fried chicken, amongst a myriad of others. Our family discovered that these foods from another world are very delicious, but also very fattening.”

“I am fully loyal to the Ever-Queen and will never betray her” replied Emma.

Dimitry smirked internally. If she truly was, she would have ended the conversation and arrested them ages ago.

“This is not a betrayal. Think about it: does the Queen rely on her physique or on her magic to stay in power. In fact, you are helping her by making sure she stays focused on what really matters: recovering her magic”

Emma knew the argumetn was bullshit, but a part of it appealed to her.

She hemmed and hawed for another coule minutes, before ending the meeting inconclusively.

“What would I get out of this?”

“You know what you get out of this. And if you don’t, you will realize it given time.”

“I am not a jealous women.”

“And the Ever-Queen isn’t a paritucalry nice women either”

Emma hemmed and hawed for several more minutes before ending the meeting inconclusively.

“Here, take this stone. If you make a decision, you can contact us through it. Due to the Queen’s current state, she doesn’t have spare energy to y passivelmonitor all magical communications coming in and out.”

Dimitry and Albert stood side by side as they watched Emma exit the grove.

“Why do we even need to rope her in again?” asked Dimitry “I feel like we can accomplish the objective by ourself.”

“You are correct that her help is nice but not needed during the first phase of the plan, which involves getting the Queen to focus on her research. She is vital however for the second phase.”

“The demise of Elizabeth Diarmata as a Queen.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emma held on tightly as the mounting waves of pleasure assailed her core. Wild cries of pleasure sounded out as she rode Thurkells stiff rod. A few more instants and-

She saw the stone floor rise up to meet her face. The cold impact sobered her up, as arousal turned to shock and anger.

“What the fuck” she cried loudly

She turned to see that the culprit, who had also taken her spot on top of Thurkell was the Ever-Queen.

She took a deep breath, attempting to reign in her anger before leaving the room. The only outward sign of her displeasure was the door slam.

Thurkell gulped.

Emma would definitely take out her anger on him. A quick forecast of the rest of his week would predict that he would not be in for a good time.

It wasn't even his fault!

Angered, he forcefully shoved the Ever-Queen down, flipping her over before climbing on top of her. In one fluid movement, he reinstereted himself inside with a grunt.

The lustful haze in conjunction with his anger made him ignore his usual basic survival instinct. 

He briefly noted the firmness of her round and protruding butt, although the hands that he wrapped around her waist were able to sink in as they met soft, squishy flesh.

Surprised at still being alive,  he moved one of his hands forwards as he groped her breasts. Although it was rarely so violent, it was far from the first time he had felt around that area, and was thus immediately able to notice the difference.

Emma had notified him that the Queen’s breasts had shrunk, but he honestly struggled with confirming it visually. After all,  It was hard to tell the difference in size between the sun and the moon.

If one was able to approach them however, the difference would become obvious. Although his hand  was still far too small to be able to palm her breasts, a quick exploration showed that their surface area and volume had certainly decreased. Her chest was without a doubt smaller than Emma’s.

He knew that if he brought this news back to Emma, she would certainly be ecstatic. He had acknowledged that Emma had yet to realize it herself, still being wrapped up in considering the Ever-Queen her idol, but subconsciously she wanted to compete on every level with the women who had snatched her husband.

His thoughts were interrupted as the Ever-Queen’s supernatural tightness quickly made him finish inside her, her magic functioning as the safest possible means of contraception. Quite frankly, the Ever-Queen still felt more pleasurable then Emma.

“Well I’ll gloss over that part. Let’s  focus on the negatives to make Emma happy. Maybe even a bit of exaggeration?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“...And when I felt her breasts, they were definitely smaller than yours.”

“Mhmm” replied Emma.

“Are you mad at me? You know it’s not my fault. I don't dare to resist. I’m just a helpless maiden in front of the big bad wolf”

Emma laughed, most of her anger forgotten. In truth, her anger confused her.

After all, this was far from a new experience. The Ever-Queen had been a bit rough this time, but in the past Emma would have meekly accepted it.

Well she still did accept it exteriorly, but she would have been unable to feel real anger or jealousy. She filed away this phenomenon for further observation as Thurkell continued his speech.

“I also took a big risk for you taking her from the back. After all, I was pretty certain she would just vaporize me from existence right then and there.”

“How is you having sex with another women taking revenge for me”

“Well-

As Thurkell continued to drone on in the background, Emma made up her mind.

She would ask Dmitry and the Eltrian further details regarding their plan. Frankly, she failed to understand the logic behind making the Ever-Queen gain weight, as this would have little to no impact on the state of her magic. Why not just broadcast the Ever-Queen's weakness all over the kingdom? People would believe rumors from as credible of a sources as the Marshal of the Armies. In fact, why didn't Dmitry take action directly using his army? The Ever-Queen had taught her that might made right.

Still, she was sure the scheming pair had a well thought out plan.

Even if they did not...

It was still time to change the Ever-Queen’s menu.

Guest WritingMonkey
On 7/9/2022 at 9:31 AM, Batman76 said:

Thanks, super appreciate that!

Reading yours is thrilling, the Ever Queen is such an evil character who could have avoided everything that happened to her with the slightest bit of introspection and so richly deserved it.

Its making me want to revisit the Red Empress character I made for the old rpg setting and try a similar story line, but on a more heroic character who's far more into the process of losing her powers and getting fat as fuck.

Ooh yes, the Red Empress story line was my favorite part of your RPG series. Looking at it, our two Queens were very similar, powerful warriors + mages+ red hair. It went with a dark transformation, but it would be super interesting to see a light/happy version where she's into it.

I guess a third version would be initially not into it, eventually due to having humiliation fetish starts to love it 

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3766
Royal Gardens

Bird chirped gaily as they watched over the nearly  empty gardens, the naked Ever-Queen on her morning stroll the only being to break the stillness.

The Ever-Queen’s nudity was out of desire for a good tan: as a consequence of spending so much time locked in a laboratory basement, her porcelain skin was looking rather pasty. It was worth noting that several years ago her complexion was tanned ivory.

Her skin was particularly pale around her newly created muffin top, the main culprit behind the notable absence of other people in the usually open garden. For the first time in her life, the Ever-Queen was ashamed of her body. Consequently, she chose to hide the problem area. 

In the words of a particularly bold palace maid, the Ever-Queen had rediscovered clothing. It’s not to say she had turned into a demure nun, as she still happily sported sultry dresses. However, the era of constant nudity or near-nudity was on hold.

The Ever-Queen looked down at her muffin top, watching it jiggle as she walked. It was still small, so it wasn’t a gut, a belly, or even a paunch. It was only a chunk of fat, hanging out and over her panties to the front, and a solid handle of fat to either side. When she was naked  it was even less visible. Still, it was clearly there, humiliating her with every slight jiggle.

Authors note: good depiction of what I am describing.

https://www.deviantart.com/emilykrystaltori/art/Shirt-Fail-858899524

When the Ever-Queen had spotted it for the first time last week, or at least truly internalized its existence, she knew she had a decision to make.

Progress on finding a solution to her magical problem had been slow. However, a deficient amount of progress was made on treating the symptoms. Her breasts still shrunk, but at a noticeably reduced rate. The hole in her dantian also expanded much more slowly. Unfortunately, if she did not figure out a solution before she ran out of magic, she most likely never would.

Therefore the decision was between exercising again, or focusing on her magic. She knew she could get back into tip-top fighting shape before her magic ran out, and rely on that in combination with her beauty to remain Sovereign over her kingdom, although she probably would not be the absolute ruler she was before.

The Ever-Queen could never be satisfied with only that. Therefore, she decided to go all in on fixing her magic.

This led to her current, humiliating state: soft even by the standards of normal women.

“And what happened with that bastard”

To further slow the loss of magic, the Ever-Queen had stopped the automatic activation of her magical powers, and set an internal system to regulate it. In other words, to access her magic she would need to solve a mental puzzle that would take several seconds. Of course, in a life or death situation, her magic would automatically judge that and allow for instant-casting. This stopped the Ever-Queen, conditioned from thousands of years of using magic for everything, from wasting it carelessly and needlessly.

Unfortunately, her system did not judge Thurkell fucking her doggy style as life threatening, and with her weakened physical capabilities  she had no choice but to let him humiliate her. As for the fact that the Ever-Queen let him finish instead of unblocking her magic? Or the fact that she came back to him again and again? 

It was not a new found love of humiliation, as one may expect. Instead it was a matter of pride.

“I will not allow- AH! W-What are you doing here?”

Emma stood in the middle of the path, breaking the stillness of the supposedly empty garden.

Emma took a brief moment to scan the naked Ever-Queen up and down.

This caused the Ever-Queen embarrassment, also a relatively new emotion. She reacted by covering her stomach with her hands, a far cry from the women who once flaunted her vaunted eight pack daily.

Taking a moment to collect herself, she repeated more firmly.

“What are you doing here?”

“It’s about the discussion we had last week. The marshal came to the palace yesterday, and he is now stationed just outside of town. We need to get you ready to go see him.”

Brooking no debate, she grabbed the Ever-Queen’s hand and forcibly  dragged her in the direction of her chambers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you sure I look good in this?”

The Ever-Queen fingered the sheer dress Emma had picked out for her.

Emma smiled. Although she knew that it was more of a rhetorical question than anything, she was pleased  at her progress. In the past, the thought of looking any  less than perfect would have never crossed the Ever-Queen’s mind. 

“It’s about time she goes through the same struggle the rest of us women go through. A bit of insecurity has never done any harm” reflected Emma, reveling in her blasphemously disrespectful  thoughts. 

Her following actions were hardly more respectful 

Slap! 

The crisp sound of flesh on flesh contact rang out in the empty room. Emma had just given the Ever-Queen a firm slap to her buttocks. 

“Look, I can hardly restrain myself from touching your ass. You are as seductive as ever.” 

Thump!

Emma narrowly dodged the magical bolt that was thrown in her direction.

“Don’t do that again, or the next one will take your head off”.

Emma bowed her head in contrition, doing her best to fight back a smile.

“I apologize Diarmata, it won’t happen again” 

Contrary to her outwards expression, Emma was immensely pleased.

She saw the Ever-Queen’s ass  ripple when she struck it!

Disregarding her face, the last major holdout on the Ever-Queen’s body was her ass. Even as the rest of her body lost its musculature and replaced it with soft fat, her ass remained a toned ball of muscle.

Visually, nothing had changed: the twin buttocks remained glorious exercises in geometry. But the fact that Emma was able to observe a ripple meant that fat was replacing muscle in the Ever-Queen’s ass. 

Even more importantly, Emma would never have had the boldness to spank the Ever-Queen several years ago, while the Ever-Queen would never have allowed it to happen. Other  than being a symptom of the decline of the Ever-Queen’s authority vis-a-vis Emma, physically speaking that spank would never have landed. Surprise attack or not,  itt would have been a breeze for her to dodge.

“Diarmata, we have to hurry up. Remember, this is something you have done as a game countless times. You pretend to seduce the marshal of the armies with your body, so that he stays loyal to the cause.”

“Except this time it’s not an act” deadpanned the Ever-Queen.

“Yes. Well, a handjob should be enough for our purposes. It’s not like you're a virgin.”

“But having to give one to a middle-aged bearlike man? Remind why I can’t just kill him and replace him with someone I can trust unconditionally?”

“I'll explain on the road. We have to go!” Emma paused

“Well let’s get your hair in a ponytail first”

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3767

The Ever-Queen walked towards Dimitiry’s tent with trepidation. Last year, she had changed her mind at the final moment and conducted a normal visit of the troops instead of sucking off Dimitri.  Emma had been annoyed, but at the end of the day the Ever-Queen was still the Ever-Queen.

Since then however, more and more reports arrived everyday speaking of instability in the kingdom. The nobles were getting restless - they were sniffing after the Queen’s weakness. The people were forgetting their Queen: after all they hadn't seen her in years.

Unbeknownst to the Ever-Queen, these reports were completely made up and were instead carefully manufactured by Emma and Dimitry.

Using the reports, Emma managed to convince the Ever-Queen that she needed to sacrifice a little bit of pride for the greater good. She pestered her again and again

“You need to make sure the General is loyal to you, because if he rebels you will have to fight the entire kingdom on your own”

The Ever-Queen was still technically capable of doing so, but using so much magic would guarantee she would lose access to her magic before figuring out a solution.

Other alternatives that the Ever-Queen offered such as assassination were dismissed by Emma. Ill-informed, and focused on her magic, the Ever-Queen eventually relented, Emma's last words still ringing in her head

“A handjob may not be enough anymore, the Marshal has had the last year to grow more confident in rebelling.”

The Ever-Queen agreed with that assessment, albeit for a different reason: she had further lost her previous absolute confidence in her appearance.

The Ever-Queen passed the waiting sentries, opening the flap of the tent before stepping inside.

A quick glance showed a spartan living environment, complete with a mahogany table behind which Dimitry was working. He turned upon hearing the sound of the Ever-Queen, before standing and bowing in a show of surprise. After all, it wouldn't do to let the Ever-Queen know he already knew what she was coming for.

“What brings you here, Your Highness?”

The Ever-Queen hesitated before gritting her teeth.

“I came to reward you for your excellent performance these last few years in defense of this kingdom”

Without giving him time to react, she knelt down and unzipped his pants, unprepared for the monster hidden within.

Whack!

She took a solid hit to the head from Dimitry’s monstrous cock.

“Your Highness, are you sure about this? It is my great honor, but I am not the type of man you usually enjoy

That was an understatement. With his pants unzipped, Dimitry’s hairy muscle-gut offended the Ever-Queen’s sensibilities. His penis was stouter then she licked, and way more hairy then she would ever tolerate in a consort.

The Ever-Queen paused and stood up in response. As she stared at him down, she keenly felt the thumb or so of height she had lost. Whereas before she could look down at him, now they were at eye level. Not used to his, she gulped to collect herself.

“You had better be extremely loyal to me, otherwise I will disregard my weakness and kill you. You can consider this blowjob the carrot, and my magic the proverbial stick.”

“Weakness Your Highness?” Dimitri feigned ignorance.

“Never mind” The Ever-Queen broke eye contact, and went back to work.

Not used to giving blowjobs, she alternated between stroking with her hand, and sucking on the tip.

Through the session, Dimitri was tempted to hold her head and use it more forcefully, but he held back.

It wouldn't do to get killed for no reason.

After all, he would have all the time in the world to play with her when she was thoroughly defeated.

“Your Majesty I'm coming” 

The purposefully late warning served its effect: a solid spurt of cum landed on her face. The Ever-Queen almost instinctively tried to activate magic to clean it off, before she stopped herself.

Expressionlessly, she got up and walked out of the room.

Only the slightest quiver in her shoulders betrayed her anger.

Master Sergeant Markus Aurius was a fifteen year veteran of the Kingdom’s Armies.

He had participated in and won  many bloody battles, carrying home glorious trophies in dozens of victory parades. And yet, today was his crowning moment of glory: he was chosen to escort the Ever-Queen to her tent.

He walked behind her as was his rightful place as a subject, occasionally whispering directions to her.

When she first stepped out of the tent, he was surprised to see a cum stain on the corner of her mouth. 

“I guess she decided to reward the old man” he pondered, before shaking his head.

It was not his place to question Her Holiness’s choices.

Over the past several years, there had been many rumors floating around. By now pretty much everybody in the Kingdom knew that the Ever-Queen  had failed to ascend to Godhood, and that the failure caused some sort of magical backlash. 

Since then, some had stated that the Ever-Queen had lost her magical powers, and therefore the army should revolt and take power. Others claimed that the Ever-Queen had grown soft, and was therefore no longer fit to rule.

Markus always laughed at the rumors. Even if the premise was true, it was his belief that the Ever-Queen had a divine-right to be Queen.

Was it a point of pride that his Queen was a nigh omnipotent, omniscient being?

Yes but even if she was no longer, he would still gladly sacrifice his life for the Crown. That was the belief of almost all the soldiers, and the great majority of the kingdom’s citizens.

Still , as he watched the Ever-Queen bent over wheezing,  struggling to catch her breath after walking up the hill that led to her tent, he couldn't help but think:

“I guess the first part of the rumors weren’t lies” he mused

“Soldier!” barked the Ever-Queen

“Yes Your Holiness”

“Bring me some food, then leave me alone”

Markus bowed before turning and leaving...

The Ever-Queen sighed as she looked at the steaming buckets of food in front of her. 

As a policy that she had enacted several centuries prior, the Kingdom’s armies were not provided with plates and cutlery. Instead, food would be scooped from large buckets into the soldier’s helmets, from which they would eat.

Whenever the Ever-Queen traveled with the army, she would magically summon the necessary cutlery for herself. Unfortunately, as part of her self imposed policy to save as much mana as possible, she couldn't do that this time.
Asking the soldiers for help would further reveal the extent of her weakness. Helpless and starving, the Ever-Queen had no choice.

The ignominy she had suffered earlier that day, combined with the humiliation she was currently suffering were enough to push her over the edge. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she grabbed large handfuls of greasy pork to stuff her face with. As her hand got greased, she started struggling to pick up the slippery pieces. Further enraged, she plunged her entire head inside the bucket, and directly started eating from there. 

As the bucket fit for a squadron’s dinner was eaten up, she was forced to lean more of her upper body inside the bucket in order to reach the bottom.  She tightly gripped the handles with her formerly strong arms, and tried to maintain contact with the ground using her tiptoes. Unfortunately, weakened by years of neglect, her arms gave out and she fell inside.

After a moment of shock and disgust, her anger returned tenfolds. She blasted her mana in a circle around her, incinerating the tent and any evidence of her shame. She coated her hand with mana, before using it as a knife to tear open space. Stepping through, she arrived back in her private chambers in the palace.

She could physically feel the results of her actions: her magic started leaking at an even faster rate. At this moment however, she could care less. She had needed to vent.

As she paced around the room, a white spot caught her eye. It was one of the endless letters that Emma sent every few months, asking for when the Ever-Queen was willing to schedule the duel. It had been years since Emma had won the right to duel the Queen, but for one reason or another it had always been delayed.

Now however, the timing was perfect. Although she hadn't swung a sword in ages, it would be no problem for her to stomp down on Emma. She would be able to relive her anger by viciously beating Emma up.

The Ever-Queen pressed a bell, summoning one of her handmaidens.

“Tell Emma that our duel will take place tomorrow”

Guest WritingMonkey

The Ever-Queen felt the familiar grip of her longsword, as she gave a few experimental warm up swings. 

“Good” she thought. Although another warrior might have forgotten how to swing their sword after years of neglecting sword- practice,  as someone who had lived and fought for thousands of years, the time away was a mere blink of the eye: very quickly the sword felt like an extension of herself again.

However, as  she switched to more dynamic warmups she quickly realized that her body felt like a rusty machine: slow and unfamiliar. Once graceful movements turned sluggish and insipid. Her outfit did nothing to help, the leather  catsuit being tight to bursting. In fact, the only reason she had been able to zip it up was that she had shrunk. Furthermore, although the zipper barely got over her stomach, since there was extra give in the chest area it worked out. 

Even so, as she felt beads of sweat dot her forehead as her thighs struggled to propel her through a squat, she realized that this duel might not be as straightforward as she thought.

“Emma probably has me beat for stamina” the Ever-Queen begrudgingly admitted. “Let’s end this quickly”

Speak of the devil and she appears

Emma exited her own locker room sword in hand, and strode towards the Ever-Queen. Her own catsuit outlined her sleek yet powerful muscles. 

The two women met in the center, standing in sharp contrast to each other. The defined lines of Emma’s explosive muscles stood in sharp relief to the Queen’s rolls and bulges.  It was hard to believe that several years ago Emma had come here as  a chubby farmer’s wife to watch the Ever-Queen perform a flawless sword dance.

Embarrassed by the obvious bodily differences being highlighted by the faceoff, the Ever-Queen decided to get it over with.

“Let us begin,” she intoned.

She had hardly finished speaking when Emma thrusted forwards with a steel glint. The Ever-Queen deftly dealt with the attack, before responding.

In the blink of an eye they had exchanged dozens of moves, neither getting a major advantage. Although the Ever-Queen’s superior sword-play at times forced Emma to make desperate blocks, the Ever-Queen’s atrophied muscles meant that her swings had no power behind them.

Even more importantly, her sword lacked speed. Although she was able to make her twin swords act like snakes, attacking from  impossible  and invisible angles, this meant nothing if Emma had sufficient time to react.

Technique meant nothing without sufficient speed or strength.

A particularly hard counter from Emma left the Ever-Queen stumbling backwards.

“Fuck Fuck, what the fuck is going on”

The Ever-Queen had not held back at all. This was the fiercest offensive that she could perform. The fact that Emma was still standing meant that the Ever-Queen was in real trouble.
Backing up, she decided to switch strategies and use her reach to her advantage. Unfortunately, as she had lost two thumbs of height, she was only one thumb taller then Emma. This meant that her reach advantage was  mitigated.

(Author’s note, one thumb = two inches)

Emma quickly caught on to the Queen’s plan, and started to press forwards. She was threatening to step under the Queen’s guard, forcing her to keep backing up. 

Soon, the Queen was drenched in sweat. Her knees felt weak, and arms were heavy. Moving her swords helt harder and harder. They went from feeling like extensions of her arms to lumps of iron. Inevitably, her movements grew sloppier and sloppier. 

She swallowed her pride and tried strategically opening up the distance between her and Emma in order to catch her breath. Unfortunately her steps were slow and ponderous, and Emma struck like a shark who smelled blood, redoubling the pace of her assault to the point that only sword-lights became visible. To the observers watching, it was hard to tell the difference between truth and illusion

Although the Queen could easily read the movement of Emma’s sword, her body was unable to react to her brain’s instructions. Still, she miraculously managed to keep her defense intact. Only occasionally was Emma able to land glancing blows that tore open the catsuit, exposing the Queen’s pale and doughy flesh.

Finally, the moment happened. Although the Queen was used to having larger breasts, she wasn;t used to having such pendulous and bouncy ones. A particularly hasty turn of her body made them bounce hard enough to destabilize her. She desperately tried to regain balance, but an incoming thrust from Emma made her fall on her ass, one of her swords flying from her grasp.

Stunned, she barely managed to gather the presence of mind to roll away from Emma’s incoming chop. Abs burning, she tried to sit up but failed to work up the strength. She rolled over again and got  on her knees, but Emma just kicked her legs out from under her.

“Do you surrender?” Asked Emma

“NO NO, this can’t be happening” thought Diarmata, “How could an ant beat ME! There’s nothing I can do, should I kill myself or surrender?” 

As she hesitated

Emma slowly walked towards step by step

“Surrender!” She barked, no longer phrasing it as a question

“WAIT, I can just do that” , Diarmata thought.

Getting no response other than the sounds of her desperate gasps and wheezes, Emma raised her sword in the air one more time.

No one would ever know what she intended to do: whether she planned on killing the Ever-Queen in cold blood or merely forcing Diarmata to surrender.

Either way, she never got to complete her action.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even Emma had no idea what she planned to do with the sword in her hand. All she knew was that she felt extreme joy. She had come into the duel knowing that the Ever-Queen was out of shape, and therefore expected that she might be able to last a few minutes.

When she resisted the Queen’s fierce offensive, she could scarcely believe it.

When she counteracted and forced Diarmata to fall on her ass, she was ecstatic. 

She called for a surrender knowing that the prideful Ever-Queen would never.

She raised her sword one final time, unsure of her own intentions.

In that second, it seemed that all her pain was worth it. Running hours everyday, swinging her sword till her arms went numb, lifting rocks that weighed several times her bodyweight only to get dismissive praise from her former idol. Idol that spent her time eating food and scratching her ass. 

The reality was Emma had originally intended the duel as a wakeup call to the Ever-Queen, that by resisting several minutes she would get the women back in the arena.

However, now that Diarmata lay unprotected before her she wasn't sure what to do.

Unfortunately, before she could make up her mind the situation flipped.

With a sound like a clap of thunder, the Ever-Queen stomped on the ground and rose up.

“Hmm not bad, I can tell you have worked hard these last few years. However, I will now stop holding back.” said the Ever-Queen

She moved in bursts of movement reminiscent of her sword dance all those years ago: formless and beautiful.

Emma lasted just three seconds before the Ever-Queen pressed her sword against her throat.

“I surrender she managed to croak out”

With a nod, the Ever-Queen sheathed her sword before leaving the arena.

All Emma could do was collapse on the floor and wonder exactly what happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Ever-Queen barely made it back to her room before collapsing onto her bed. She fought hard to keep darkness at bay, her body and mind exhausted from what she had just put her body through.

Cancel       Status Buff
Cancel    Greater Speed
Cancel    Greater Strength
Cancel    Greater Dexterity 
Cancel    Greater Vitality
Cancel      Greater Agility
Cancel.     Lesser Speed
Cancel…

Just as she finished canceling the last of her buffing magic, sleep finally overtook her.

She slept fitfully, tormented by the fact that she had to cheat to win.

Indeed, she was certainly not holding back during the duel.
 At the last moment she had remembered this ancient branch of magic that allowed for self-buffs known as Western Magic. Invented by an isolated people on an island she had conquered several centuries prior, she was fairly certain that no one alive would know of it, much less connect the dots. Practiced mostly by what those people called paladins, trained knights,  using buffing magic on her now untrained body had accelerated the destruction of her dantian. 

It was a price she had been willing to pay to avoid  losing to Emma..

Several hours later she woke up, her head pounding. Not fully recovered, she just laid there contemplating what she had just gone through.

“How humiliating”

She stumbled out of bed, before looking at herself in the mirror. She had been aware of recent weight gain, therefore she had cast a spell to block her mirror from view in order to focus on more important affairs than ‘slight’ fluctuations in her physique. 

She now canceled the spell and took a good look.

“Why on earth did I wear this catsuit”

She realized that she not only felt like a sausage, she looked like one. What had been form fitting in the past was now a veritable prison.

She tried taking off the catsuit, but the zipper got stuck around her stomach area. After flailing around for a bit,  she flared her magic to get rid of it.

As the suit fell to pieces around her it quickly became clear that she had been living in denial.

What stared back at her was a woman on the cusp of being chubby. 

Her feet and calves remained normal, but a thick layer of fat covered her thighs. Her thigh gap was long gone, her legs touching all the way up to her vagina when she pressed her knees together.  The newly thickened thighs had light  speckles of cellulite that ran up and down the sides and back. Blessedly she was still free from stretch marks.

Above her thighs was a pooch which caused her to have a FUPA, her defined V-line a fading memory. Above that was her muffin top which had now evolved into a small gut, from which she could grab a solid handful of fat from either side. It sagged slightly, although the growth was more outwards then downwards.  Her love handles had further expanded as well, starting to fill in her waistline and by consequence her hourglass. 

It was still there, after all her hips had also increased in size. However, what had once been a Divine hourglass was now rather mundane. 

The top half of the hourglass had its own set of problems: it was lacking sand. 

As she scanned over her breasts, she let out a sad sigh. The discarded bra in the corner of the room was a GG, or five and a half cups smaller than her peak, and two and a half cups over the last three years.

In truth, it wasn't the shrinkage that made the Ever-Queen sad Since the rest of her body had also shrunk by about 4 thumbs or so, the change wasn't that obvious or exaggerated. Furthemore her  M-cup breasts had been truly massive before, and although she had always been proud of them there were some that considered them too big. 

The real reason for her sad sigh was the change in texture and perkiness. The reality was that due to mana deflation her breasts had probably shrunk by about seven  sizes, but her weight gain had funneled about a cup and a half of fat back to them. The net was the shrinkage of five and a half cups.

Although slowing down the shrinkage was welcome, fat had very different compositions and properties in comparison to mana. The result was a loss of firmness and perkiness, as they now had a slight sag to them. Nipples that had once reached for the sky now pointed straight ahead.

If a stranger stumbled across her right now, they would label her breasts as perky… for her size. In the past her pair had sat higher on her chest then most flat chested 20 year olds. They were firm, only moving if she touched them with her hands. Even if she jumped up and down naked, they would at most slightly vibrate, held within the invisible confines of the impressive pectoral muscles that underlined them.

Now if she went for a walk without using a bra, her breasts would jiggle and move everywhere irrespective of her will. Diarmata felt that it was erotic, but she was aware that jiggly breasts were not assets befitting a queen or a warrior. Instead they made her feel like a harlot.

Her ass was a similar story. Blessedly free from cellulite and stretchmarks, it had actually grown in size while maintaining a similar shape. Only a careful comparison would reveal that it had become slightly more squarish, whilst sagging an infinitesimally small amount towards her thighs. However much like her breasts it had become soft and jiggly much like a true bubble butt. Sexier, but less regal and awe-inspiring.

Above her neck, she was mostly unchanged. Her weak arms were softer than they should have been, but retained most of their former grace despite lacking any strength. Her face and neck looked the same, although if Diarmata had been able to activate her super-vision she would have noticed traces of fat under her chin and over her high cheekbones.

Her pupil had long lost the traces of celestial phenomena that used to circle within, but the rest of her eye remained a  deep piercing blue. Similarly, her hair had hardly changed, going from a flaming red to a very deep orange. These changes were relatively muted because Diarmta had been purposefully  diverting mana towards her hair and eyes

There was a good reason for this: red hair and blue eyes were the exclusive domain of the Ever-Queen. No one else naturally possessed them. Therefore she was particularly eager to maintain the most prominent symbols of her rule.

Furthemore, in the back of her mind she has started preparing plans for the possibility that she needed to flee the palace incognito. Maintaining  her hair and eyes constant till the very end was an important piece of those plans.

Diarmata took a step back and gazed at her body in its entirety. Overall, it wasn’t too bad. Her voluptuous ass and tits would convince most to overlook her other  flaws. Furthemore although individual parts of her gody could be found lacking, the overall ensemble still maintained a unique harmony. Her overly pale body did nothing to help, but just judging below the neck she was still easily in the top 1% of women in the world, and in the third quartile amongst the palace women.  A far cry from the physique that had once surpassed the Goddess of Love, but far from shabby. When combined with her face that was still almost divine, it was fair to say she remained  the most beautiful in the world for now. 

As Diarmata sunk her plush thighs back onto the bed, she pondered her next course of action. In the interest of focusing on regaining her magic, she had allowed herself to become the woman she now saw in the mirror. She had braced herself to the possibility of  gaining a little weight, but this much was unexpected.

Clearly the pendulum had swung too far.

It was  true that  she couldn't starve herself of food or restart the rigorous warrior’s routine she had once adhered to as they would take too much time away from her magic. A daily walk however, along with frequent and  vigorous sex would help trim her figure and  relax her mind. A few hours a week of relaxation and entertainment would not significantly distract her from her experiments.  After all, sharpening the ax would not slow the cutting of the forest.

She should also adjust her diet. The recipes introduced by Emma such as burgers, fried chicken and chips were relatively compact and filling. By eating more of those, she would be able to avoid more voluminous meals such as vegetable soup and salad. She couldn't afford to let herself go hungry as she needed to be fully focused on her experiments.

(Authors note: In case this isn't fully clear, the kingdom does not have a modern dietary understanding)

Satisfied with her resolutions, she slipped under the silk covers and went to sleep.

If you love the story, donations would really help! 

Guest WritingMonkey

Year 3768

Thurkell watched the rematch of Emma and Dee’s duel with rapt attention. The two naked women pressed their breasts against each other, tit-wrestling for dominance. Ostensibly they were fighting for his attention, but the truth was clear as day.

After the end of their sword duel close to a year ago, the power dynamic between Emma and Dee had shifted.

It hadn’t taken long for Marshal Dimitry to explain to Emma that the Ever-Queen had cheated. Obscure as the branch of magic the Ever-Queen had used was, the military kept careful records on every single one of its campaigns, a detail the Ever-Queen ignored as she never needed to care about those small-fry.

Emma did not confront the Ever-Queen, and instead happily acknowledged her ‘defeat’. She did however start to act as if she won. For starters she stopped calling her Diarmata, instead referring to her by the rather disrespectful abbreviation ‘Dee’. 

The Ever-Queen had protested and made a few threats, but perhaps due to a sense of guilt, she had eventually given in.

Emma had also started to try to one up Dee whenever she could, such as today when she suggested tit-wrestling, with the prize being the first go at Thrukell.

Emma’s breasts were larger, perkier, and she had a stronger core. As the two women were kneeling on the bed, Dee’s small height advantage was negated.

The obvious result was that by the time the referee Thrukell called the duel in favor of Emma, Dee was a sweaty, out of breath wreck. 

For thousands of years, the Ever-Queen was used to having the largest chest in the room. Although she was conceptually aware that Emma’s breasts were now larger, it wasn't until she experienced them smothering hers that she truly internalized it.   

Drowning in the sea that was Emma’s cleavage,  she lost miserably. 

As the saying goes, comparison is the thief of joy.

Dee’s tits were still massive, and would stand out amongst  a crowd of women like fireflies in the night sky, but a firefly could not compare to the brightness of the moon.

This realization stung the prideful women.

“According to the duel’s forfeit, Dee gets on all fours and shakes her ass next to me while Thurkell takes me from the back” ordered Emma as she got into position.

Looking at the two women laying side by side with their asses in the air, Thurkell couldn't help but to gulp in anticipation.

This situation was very rare.

A few years ago,  Emma was more than willing to get on all fours and present her ass to Thurkell, especially after she developed an inferiority complex vis-a-vis the women who drew her husband’s affection away from her. The Ever-Queen on the other hand would have killed him for even suggesting it.

As she grew into a powerful warrior and an increasingly beautiful woman, Emma became less and less willing to accept what she deemed a demeaning position, taking inspiration from the women she once idolized.

Dee had gone through the opposite transformation, becoming more and more submissive in bed. 

This meant that should these trends continue, this would be a unique moment in time when stars crossed paths and both women were willing to do it.

Taking full advantage of the opportunity, Thurkell plunged his entire length into Emma while Dee jealousy watched from the side only able to futilely shake her ass.

Thurkell noticed the smooth movement of Emma’s ass and compared it to the wild shaking of Dee’s, Emma’s tight skin contrasting with the cellulite that had formed over the last several months on Dee’s asscheeks.

Thurkell gave a couple hard spanks of encouragement to Dee’s ass, eliciting a few yelps of pain and moans of pleasure.

When he repeated the feat with Emma, he earned himself a death glare.
He unleashed his load into Emma before pulling out with a squelch,

And thought to himself

“This is the life”

Dee stared at her greatest enemy with much consternation

The steaming platter of food stared back.

“Grumble!”

Admitting defeat once again, Dee grabbed the food before tucking in.

Over the last several months, Dee had stuck to her promise of trying eating less and getting in more walking in order to lose some weight.

She succeeded…. In slowing down the speed of her weight gain.

She considered this a partial success. 

Unfortunately, as the deadline to fix her magical problems got closer, she became stressed out and started eating again. Furthermore she started using short distance teleportation practically every time she had to go somewhere, as it was the only form of magic that actually had beneficial effects towards her recovery.

Over the last couple weeks, Dee had come to the realization that she had little to no chance of fixing her magic, and therefore she should start taking measures targeted at that outcome.

Dee had started to prepare two very different sets of plans.

The first involved running away.

Once she lost all her magic, her signature eyes and hair would become a dull brown. In combination with her other….unwanted changes, no one would recognize her. She would take most of her valuables with her using spatial storage rings, enough to live in comfort for millions of years.

Despite losing her magic, her body would still have some rememantants from her time at the peak. The most important being that she would keep her eternal lifespan. 

Using her money, she would purchase some sort of small fiefdom in a desolate mountain or forest far away from the heart of her kingdom, and spend the next several thousand years figuring out a solution to her magical problem. Although it would be much harder without having the use of magic, thousands of years would be enough for her to find a solution.

If not, she would just train her body back to its fighting peak, and use her money, beauty and martial prowess to carve out a new throne for herself. After all, she claimed her original kingdom without relying on her magic, which was relatively weak at the time.

The other option was much more bold. She would stay in the palace and fight for her right to keep the throne.

That was actually the main reason she had started acting more subservient towards Emma and Thurkell. Thurkell had quietly blossomed into a powerful Archmage, already one of the ten strongest in the kingdom. Emma on the other hand was a powerful warrior, but more importantly she had been the kingdom’s rejent for quite some time and therefore had a pretty solid grasp over the government.

“Speaking of which I need to visit that old man again”

As long as Dee kept them happy, and Marshal Dimitry remained satisfied by the occasional blowjob or two, she would have the support of all the high-level figures in the palace.

She wasn’t particularly worried about getting betrayed by the three. Thurkell and Dimitry were not particularly ambitious people, and consequently lacked the motivation to make a play for the throne. Furthermore they were commoners, meaning they needed her support to remain in power. If she fell, it was nearly certain that one of the kingdom’s powerful noble families would take over.

As for Emma, the Ever-Queen had raised her from a chubby farm girl all the way to the Queen’s right hand. 

“There’s no way she would bite the hand that fed her. Even if she’s been acting a little differently nowadays, at her core she’s a meek farm-girl. Her acts of disrespect are just her form of trying to befriend me” thought Dee.

The other pillar of this plan was the support of the common people. The Ever-Queen had always ruled with zero regards as to the popular opinion. The result was Dee had to figure out whether or not the commoners supported her. If they did, she had a very good chance at retaining her throne even without the use of her magic. If on the other hand they did not, she would constantly be  worried that one day a mob would burst in and execute their oppressor.

Figuring out her approval rating was proving to be quite difficult however. She didn’t trust anyone else with successfully carrying out this sensitive task. She could tap the kingdom’s vast network of spies, but that would alert Emma to Dee’s sensitive position. She trusted Emma, but if she revealed too much weakness, it might come back to hurt her.

As her cutlery scraped the empty bottom of her plate, she made up her mind. She rose, wiping the crumbs from around her mouth.

Today she would personally go out to check what her Kingdom thought of her.

Incognito of course

Donations help with the speed and quality of my writing! They help justify the time I put into my craft, and help me spend more time working on it.

Guest WritingMonkey

“And here are the common areas for the first class ladies” Alfrus Dryer said, indicating a massive, luxurious saloon with a sweep of his hand.

The owner of a ‘tea-parlor’ as he liked to call it, Alfrus Dryfer had come across many weird situations in his time. Still, it wasn't every day that some veiled noblewomen came to his door asking to tour the establishment. It wasn’t like his unhallowed halls were strangers to females, nobles, or even female nobles. However when they came, it was to peruse the merchandise, and not to ask about his views on the Ever-Queen.

His men had brought word of a heavily disguised woman that was asking for information while tipping the waitresses with whole diamonds. When she made it clear she wasn't interested in the company of their top whores, and neither was she interested in trying their albeit more limited stock of male concubines, Alfrus had been rather worried. Was she an angry woman looking for her cheating husband? Depending on her peerage, she could force the teahouse to suspend operations for a few weeks as an act of revenge.

Dreyfus had thus been very relieved when she had simply asked for a tour of the establishment, and for him to answer a few questions. 

During their time together, Alfrus had figured out a few things about her. For one, although this women certainly wasn’t stupid, she had little knoweldge of the real world, especially when it came to money. Alfrus was tempted to practice his side business, but there was a lingering magical aura around her that kept him honest. The second thing that became clear was that she was very interested in Her Majesty, as she kept asking him questions about her. For a fleeting moment Alfrus even suspected that his mystery guest was the Ever-Queen in disguise, but even through her heavy disguise it was clear that this woman was shorter and stouter then Her Majesty

“Perhaps she's here for that” realized Alfrus

“Follow me this way my lady, I think I know what would interest you” Alfrus crossed the common room and pushed open the heavy double doors,  revealing the pride and joy of his establishment: the Royal Court.

Tall columns girded a golden hallway leading to a mithril throne; atop it sat the Ever-Queen in all her glory and finery.

Even through her heavy veil, Alfrus could tell the woman was surprised. He was pleased that his conjecture was correct; this woman was definitely a noble that had seen the Ever-Queen’s court before. 

“The golden hallway is fake, the throne is not made of mithril, and even the columns are cheaply made. Still, it is a near-perfect replica of Her Majesty’s throne room. What do you think, Madame?”

“It’s a good replica, but what about her?” she replied, nodding to the ‘Ever-Queen’ sitting languidly on the throne.

“Well, in tea-houses, the role of the ‘Ever-Queen’ is the most prestigious. We pick out our two finest girls that bear some similarities to Her-Majesty’s, and give them training befitting a court-lady. Whenever one grows too old or ugly for the role, we swap her out with the next in line. At my family’s tea house, this tradition has gone one for several hundred years. In fact, we were the first to come up with it.”

“What about her hair and eyes?”

“There is no one alive that has Her-Majesty's blue eyes or red hair. Those are signs of her innate royalty! To imitate her eyes, it’s Grand-Archamge Harjack, the greatest Archamge of the last century that came up with the solution; he was a huge fan of ‘Royal-Court’s, both ours and others. He created a magical construct known as the ‘colored-lens’, which turns the wearer's eyes blue. Unfortunately it cannot replicate the celestial phenomena in Her Majesty’s eyes, but it’s good enough. As for the wig, we import it from the desert continent on the other side of the ocean; it’s far off from Her Majesty’s flaming red hair, but it’s still rather reddish.

The lady failed to respond, and the room lapsed into silence for several minutes. Finally, she asked:

“I thought you told me that you loved and respected the Queen. Isn’t this so-called ‘Royal Court’ a slap in her face? You are having a dirty whore play-act the Ever-Queen.”

Alfrus gaped at the shocking accusation, as the ‘Ever-Queen’ on the throne stirred and opened her mouth to speak

“It’s not like that, don’t be stupid. Her-Highness personally gave us permission a few hundred years back. Or well, she gave permission to this guy’s ancestors. I think it’s called the Jovarian Act or something? Anyways, if she’s fine with it, there's no reason you shouldn't be. Even the priests and pious folk that call the Ever-Queen Her-Holiness are fine with it since she authorized it”.

“There’s no way she-”

“She did, go ask your librarian to look it up or something”

Alfrus hurriedly stepped in before the conversation devolved further.

“In fact my lady, there are several additional facts that you should know. We only allow the finest of customers to use the ‘Royal-Court’, that is to say nobles and wealthy merchants of good standing. The customers are not allowed to abuse or dominate the ‘Ever-Queen’ like they can the other ladies. Veronica here is actually an expert at dominating the men and women that pay for her services. In fact, you can think of this as a more intimate form of worship towards Her-Highness.”

“I see” she answered hesitantly

“Now would you be interested in a session? Or do you wish to drink tea with one of our other ladies?”

“No, I think I'm done here” she replied,  reaching within her heavy robes to find and toss a small purse at him. 

“I'll see myself out”

After she left, Alfrust opened up the purse to discover that it was chock-full of precious gems.

“This woman needs to learn how the world works, she just tipped more than this whole place is worth” he muttered, before thinking through the implications

“I'm rich!” 

Dee stumbled out of the whorehouse, still slightly in shock due to what she had come across inside. Heedless of where her feet were taking her, she collected herself and went over the events of the last few days.

Her quest to discover the public’s perception of herself had gone pretty well, all things considered. Not everyone was comfortable with sharing their opinion with a heavily disguised woman (she had been mistaken for a noble, a nun, and even a lunatic), but when she opened her wallet they became very eager to talk. She was aware she was probably overpaying, but couldn't be bothered to care considering the size of her vault.

Based on  the answers she collected today, the vast majority of her citizens would continue to support her even if she lost her powers. In fact, many of them stated that they would lay down their lives for the Ever-Queen if a rebellion ever took place. The most enlightening interviewee was an old lady whose husband was chosen as a concubine a few decades ago, and consequently taken from her. Even this woman who hated the Ever-Queen believed that regardless of the state of Queen's magic, a rebellion would never succeed.

“It’s not about her magic, or even her looks. It’s just that folks are patriotic towards the Crown, which means being loyal towards her. You know what I mean?”

Dee was very happy with these answers, but wasn’t quite ready to believe them. She quickly decided her future plans: over the next few months she would keep going out and interviewing people from all walks of life, from different cities around her kingdom. If she continually  received the same answers as today, she would choose to stay instead of fleeing when her magic ran out.

“Watch where you're going lady” Lost in her thoughts, Dee had bumped into a pair of heavy, muscular men. Looking around, she noticed she had entered a seedier part of her Capital.

“I apologize, I failed to notice you”

“Ooh I think she’s lost Jack, what do you say we have us some noble lady tonight?” said the one on the left as he pulled out a knife

“Let’s do it. Bitch go ahead and strip for me as an apology” said the other as he barked at her

Dee sighed deeply. She might be wasting some magic, but she had a good excuse. The Ever-Queen pointed her hand and two miniature black holes shot out, pulverizing the two men. She took a moment to appreciate her powers, temporarily feeling like her old self again.

Shaking her head she then tore space open, entering the portal to head to her next appointment.

As soon as she stepped out of it and into Marshal Dimitry’s tent, he barked instructions in her direction.

“Go ahead and strip; we’re going all the way today”

Fury filled her veins  due to his blatant show of disrespect. How dare he! The Ever-Queen raised her hands to pulverize him with a bolt of magic, but then felt her body deflate as Dee lowered them. She just needed to tolerate it for a few more months until she had further plans in place. 

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, but eventually the clothes came off as the sound of  lust filled grunts filled the tent.

My ** already has the next chapter of this story and will remain one chapter in advance!
I will also post advanced chapters of my other stories there.
https://www.**.com/user?u=80019061