Hello everyone!

It has been quite some time since I've posted on these forums but I wanted to give you all an update around my content, I have been very active since my last post all the way back in December

So, I've updated my gallery to have my work much more organised:

Free Weight Gain Stories Including:

Hungry Series 1-13

A college girl wants to get noticed by some boy, takes an experimental drug and gains weight. Lots of Teasing

The Ex Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 Free

Moving back to your home town with your thin wife becomes interesting when you bump into your SSBBW Ex, She has an interesting effect on your wife and her waistline. SSBBW, BBW, Corruption, lots of stuffing.

Desire Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 Free

A man wanting to get the most out of his reletionship turns to an antiques shop that gives him a magical stop watch, each morning he finds his wife has changed more.

I have more stories on my **, Deviantart Subscriptions and my Gumroad

I also write other expansion style stories:

Free Breast Expansion Stories

Free Ass Expansion Content

I also have an assortment of pictures from some lovely ladies who I know, you can see them here on my DA for free

Thank you everyone for the support you've shown me in this community, I hope you enjoy my content and enjoy what is still to come :)

-GD