If you could pick 3 feedees to a buffet who would they be

Guest Footballer95

• Curvage Model
On 7/27/2022 at 2:54 AM, Roxas said:

Almost impossible to pick just 3, but I'd have to go with @thicccollegegirl @LaurenLush and @Fat Ass Ruby. 3 of the fattest greediest girls I've seen on this site

Honorable mention has to go to @Kaybearcutie95 though

I appreciate it :) I would do my darnedest 

11 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

It would be an ABSOLUTE honour 😍

11 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

When and where 👀

8 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Count me in!!! 😍😍

I'm afraid it's gonna remain a (wet) dream... Unless you plan to meet on your own and make a video which I could purchase. 😋

On 5/25/2022 at 9:12 AM, Footballer95 said:

Hey there just starting a chat to see who people would take to a buffet if they had the choice. 
Mine would be in no order 

Kitty Piggy,

The big Ass Ssbbw 

Pleasantly plump 

would love to hear what uses think as well girls or guys for that matter 

I think it would be @CouchQueen, @SoftBasil And @LaurenLush

Too hard to pick just 3 so I've broken it down into a few. 

For the British girls it would have to he @Goddess shar @KittyPiggyand  @Cookie_BBW 💜 Would love to see Shar and Kitty reunite again. I'm so indecisive that I've invited these ladies too @SSBBW_Summer @PiggyJRC@Jasmines Soft Spot

For pervyness I'd like to see @reiinapop @goodgirlgrowcorrupt our sweet and innocent @Candii_Kayn

1 hour ago, Madilyn Mars said:

I keep getting notified of posts on this. I'm not even following the thread, and I haven't been tagged in it. 😬

It's cool though, I don't want to be invited to a buffet anyways. 🥺

Awww... i feel like we need to address this lol @Madilyn Mars @Kaybearcutie95 @Hotchunkymama i would love  too see this go down ! My god they better reinforce the chairs 😆😍😍😍😍😆😆😆

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Awww... i feel like we need to address this lol @Madilyn Mars @Kaybearcutie95 @Hotchunkymama i would love  too see this go down ! My god they better reinforce the chairs 😆😍😍😍😍😆😆😆

@Kaybearcutie95 and I have taken on all you can eat sushi in Vegas. I'm sure we'd also scare the buffet staff upon arrival! 😄

1 hour ago, Madilyn Mars said:

@Kaybearcutie95 and I have taken on all you can eat sushi in Vegas. I'm sure we'd also scare the buffet staff upon arrival! 😄

The on lookers as you guys arrive at the heart attack grill..( yes i know its not a buffet ) just imagine pt 2 

Oh my god they are back !!! And they brought a friend !  

scared road to el dorado GIF

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Wilash said:

I'd say @GoddessGlutton because she's one of my fav's and it's an absolute joy to reply to her posts! Then @Kat Kummings because she seems like she has a huge appetite! And finally @Cookie_BBW 💜 because she's so cute and it's so sexy watching her eat!

Awwww!! You know, I do love to throw down at a buffet 🤤🤤