If you could pick 3 feedees to a buffet who would they be

Guest Footballer95

Guest Mrfeedher
14 hours ago, regbill said:

You can't go wrong with any of the models mentioned in this thread.

I would add NJ Doll, Yennifer and Stephroxx

I miss yennifer omg i wish she’d come back 🤤😫

On 6/18/2022 at 10:05 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Yes please! 🥵 all you can eat buffets are my favourite 😋 They would have to cook a lot more than usual that day to keep up with us 🤣

Yeah, we'll have to request the managers to shut the restaurant down for the publicuntil the three of you are done (if ever) 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol

Guest Footballer95
On 6/19/2022 at 8:19 AM, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

Immediately yes 😍😍😍

If you went now how many plates do you think you would be putting away? Could even make it a little competition that would be fun 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, RogerBulk said:

@CurvyGothGF because she's basically the sexiest girl ever, @thicccollegegirl because for some reason she manages to basically become a blob and still stay hot af, and lastly @Kaybearcutie95 because her gain over the last few years is just too impressive to ignore!

Aww thank you so much! 🥺 I’d definitely be down for this little buffet party 🖤

Missporker... I don't know if she's more of a gainer instead of a feedee, but it's kinda interchangeable. I don't think she's on here, so the intrigue also plays a factor. And I need a face reveal. And I simply cant believe the amount of size she's been able to pack on.

@goodgirlgrow and AmateurArt/Azismiss - "retired" or not, they hold a special place in my heart.. yeah, it sounds sappy af. I also admire their flexibility and their giggly personae.

And my greedy ass still wouldn't be satisfied. I'd like to check out all the other Black feedees: mothermunchies, misshammy, @ChocoBunny, @Chocolatemilkduds, @thicclilangel, @ChubbyValerie, all the sistas on the scene. The Australians: @Ni Ki, Layla, a couple other chicks who are actually from New Zealand.. Then go back in time and check out peak CurvyDreamer, prime Mic, college age PlumpingPenny, the MySpace girl, Brooke, Kianny from [site not to be mentioned here], The Malloys, Kimberly Marvel, and @MissMadLove.. OMG I almost forgot BeAGeekGirl. Dammit, FifiFoxx too.

I've been here for years.