If you could pick 3 feedees to a buffet who would they be

Guest Footballer95

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, SodamFat said:

Obviously @MinaMahal , @BigBunny and @Mochii Babii. These three would cause the Buffett to close, since they would clean out the place. If you don’t believe me, look at how they were when they started Curvage and now!

These ladies are the Golden State Warriors of feedees!

I would never say no to a buffet 😂 Especially with these ladies 😍

Guest ChyyNotShyy
3 hours ago, Baubau said:

Or better, @Chyy Starr

@Bella Abbondanza

and @LaurenLush

so I could say " I can't see any buffet with all these massive boobs in my sight😂😍"

hahahaha 😂 that’s hilarious, that would be amazing 😍 3 super hot models i’d love to meet someday as well 🙌🏽😛

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, fatgirlsrock said:

NikkiMaialina 

LaurenLush 

FeedistDani

Yes please! 😍 That poor buffet wouldn’t know what hit it 😂

4 minutes ago, Collegefatty10 said:

@NikkiMaialina @CurvyGothGF  and @Weird Wood I'd want to see who could be the better pig. My money is on me 😏. Plus I just imagined the four of us trying to fit in a booth 🥵

This sounds like a very fun game 😏 I might even help you win 😈 But let’s get real, there wouldn’t be any losers 🤤🥵🐷

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Collegefatty10 said:

@NikkiMaialina @CurvyGothGF  and @Weird Wood I'd want to see who could be the better pig. My money is on me 😏. Plus I just imagined the four of us trying to fit in a booth 🥵

Oooh I love this! It definitely would be a tight race between all of us I think. But we might end up making that buffet go out of business 😂

Guest Mrfeedher

This is so hard but

@BigBunny omg she is so huge…I’d make her uncomfortably full and her swollen feet 🤤

@Mochii Babii is a phenomenon. I’d stuff her nonstop

@Thatfatguineapig I’d really REALLY push her to her limits and make that too belly HARD AF

but @Curvage Casey is my honorable mention because she is a little ball of fat…and I’d make her a BIG BALL OF FAT 🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Collegefatty10 said:

I would totally be up for this challenge 🖤 Even if you could manage to eat more plates, I’ll win at hogging down the most dessert every time 😂 🐷 🍨