15 godzin temu CutieDonut powiedział:

NOWE WIDEO JUŻ DOSTĘPNE

Co jeszcze mogę zrobić, żeby się ochłodzić!? Skończyły mi się lody!

Jest bardzo gorąco, mogą być kolejne lody❤️. Bardzo dobrym pomysłem może być shake z mc ale nie jeden , może być 5 haha 😘 albo stworzenie własnego takie też  może być dobre . Jesteś coraz większa ❤️

i think there's no better way to cool down than eating ice creams... i mean you can try cold showers, frozen fruits or setting fan in front of you but I'm more than sure it won't be as a good as good old full cream full calories tub of ice creams. Also they are perfect for cute fatties like you that want to grow and grow. You're cooling down and fattening yourself at the same time. it's a perfect combo! Don't hesitate to tell us if you run out from ice creams again we will make sure you can "cool yourself down" 24/7 😍 btw. You're looking great with all this sexy fat spilling everywhere 😍 keep it up piggy 🐷

• Curvage Model

I'm glad that so many people have given me suggestions on how to cool off in these hot days. I think if ice cream doesn't help I'll start drinking frozen shakes and sitting in minimal clothing in front of a fan.🥵

Hmmm, although sitting in the pool in a bathing suit and sipping cold shakes would be best.🐷

Or funnel feeding in the pool....🥵🔥

• Curvage Model

I have neglected you guys a bit lately. I didn't respond to comments and you might have felt bad about that. This time I will try to make it different. I want to devote a lot of time to you, and I want you to participate with me in my weight gain. I hope that we will often decide together what will appear here. I encourage you to leave something behind and ask me questions if you are curious about something. I will be happy to answer!😍🥰

Guest Berytosz

To begin with, how do family and friends comment on your change😅? And how come you have such silky skin and don't get stretch marks🥰?

6 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I'm glad that so many people have given me suggestions on how to cool off in these hot days. I think if ice cream doesn't help I'll start drinking frozen shakes and sitting in minimal clothing in front of a fan.🥵

Hmmm, although sitting in the pool in a bathing suit and sipping cold shakes would be best.🐷

Or funnel feeding in the pool....🥵🔥

Funnel feeding in the pool would be so hot my queen 😀 we can watch you grow and you rub your huge belly with sun tan lotion 😉

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I have neglected you guys a bit lately. I didn't respond to comments and you might have felt bad about that. This time I will try to make it different. I want to devote a lot of time to you, and I want you to participate with me in my weight gain. I hope that we will often decide together what will appear here. I encourage you to leave something behind and ask me questions if you are curious about something. I will be happy to answer!😍🥰

How much do you currently weight my queen? Or how big does your beautiful belly measure? 😉

9 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

ever feel out of shape/unfit? would love to hear about your experiences 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Berytosz said:

To begin with, how do family and friends comment on your change😅? And how come you have such silky skin and don't get stretch marks🥰?

Family and friends noticed my difference a lot. I used to live a healthy lifestyle. Diet and exercise, but now a high-calorie diet and the only sport is going out to the store. Everyone is surprised that I have rounded up so much. They know perfectly well what my appetite is and how much I like to eat, and they know that it's because of snacking and fast food that I've gotten so fat. My skin is so smooth because I put a lot of oil and creams on it, because I like to have soft skin and I guess I have good genes too. The only place where I currently get stretch marks is my breasts.

Edited by CutieDonut

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, alexisgranados26 said:

How much do you currently weight my queen? Or how big does your beautiful belly measure? 😉

Currently I don't know how much I weigh. I feel that I've gained weight recently because my tummy and butt are definitely bigger. I need to buy a scale for myself. Then I will make a video of myself weighing and measuring myself. I'm curious about my measurements myself!