22 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

Hmm I ate the most at mcdonald's because it's my favourite restaurant.🤤 My order was:

-2 big mac

-2 packs of large fries

-3 cheeseburgers

-large cola

-chocolate shake 

It was delicious and I was still considering dessert at the time but I didn't want to overdo it to avoid getting sick.😅

@dedek12

In this restaurant I would look like I was about to give birth haha....🤭

I definitely prefer tight clothes. I'd like the button of my trousers to pop out in public one day. It would make me extremely hot... My body looks freakin' sexy in tight clothes. 🥵I love the way everything is pinned up over my folds.🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover

My stomach has recently reached its limit. I thought I was going to burst stuffing wraps and shakes into me. My belly was so huge and heavy....🥵  I didn't think it could look like that. All in all, I spent the whole day eating to the limit. It was so enjoyable for mee.... After all that, I had to rest and went to bed.🤭

@Kasansky

The sink is still a long way away from being filled, but who doesn't like a challenge. After seeing how big my belly was yesterday after a baby food binge, I'm sure the day will come when my belly will fill that sink.❤️ All I need for this is huge amounts of food and shakes so delicious that even now I am drooling.🤤

@Carcer89

I lay down on the cot while you massage and rub my body with oil. I need to relax and you will help me with that. Let's do one day where you follow my orders and I'll be the princess.😘 Shall we do that? I'll lie down with a box of doughnuts and eat them one by one while you kiss, massage and cream my body. ❤️As for your pleas, I should probably sleep more to rest and regenerate my body.

@Gaby

Let's look forward to more comparisons. I hope to surprise you again in a few months. I wonder how my body will change in 10, 20 or 30 kilos.😈 I hope it will look even bigger. Puffy folds will cover most of my back and sides and my butt will get even wider and covered in cellulite.🥵

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you so much for such kind words. What I love most is watching my tummy grow. After eating yesterday, I'm sure my tummy is the most beautiful growing part of my body. I love how my tummy is turning into a monster and growing and growing.... It's so sexy.... 🥵What turns me on the most about getting fat is that I can finally be myself and fulfil my fantasies. I love the softness of my body and the amount of food I can eat with impunity. Food makes me feel so vulnerable and naughty.😈 I then crave something more....🥵Food makes me feel more and more sexy and proud of what I have achieved.😘

@Phrozen

Somehow I haven't been able to go anywhere lately apart from work or study and no one has said anything. Only my friend who is pregnant laughs that my belly is growing faster than hers.🤭 And my doctor recently said a few words to me after I had to weigh myself and it turned out that I had gained a few kilos in January and February, according to him, while I was supposed to lose weight. Somehow the weight loss didn't work out for me.🐷  I have many stories from earlier. I will try to write one here from time to time.😘

It's a new month so I figured we'd start it off on a rough note. Tomorrow expect a video of me looking the fattest I've ever looked in my entire career as a feedee.🥵 I've been eating so much all day that it's been hard for me to move. I wanted to see what my limit was in terms of the size of my belly.🐷 You can only guess how hard it was for me....🥵 If you like me shoving food into myself by force then this video is for you. Look forward to tomorrow and I'm off to unstuff my sweet tummy.🤭

PS. Be sure to let me know if you're looking forward to it. Kisses 😘

lv_0_20230301184835(0)(0).gif

Thank you so much for you answer ! I love everything about it ! Exactly you are completely yourself now ! I would even say more and more yourself every day because you become bigger and bigger ! 😍 Seeing you happy about what you have achieved with food makes me really happy! You are now in love with food, in love with your tummy and in love with your weight gain ! 😍 I love your beautiful transformation in every part ! 🥰

And things kinda accelerate recently because you want more ! You want to test the limits of your belly ! And wow wow wow you look so big and beautiful in this gif ! More beautiful than ever, and you looks more satisfied than ever overeating here ! 😍

Each time i think you cannot get any hotter in your comments and pictures, you succeed to do it ! 🥵

Keep eating like this and be yourself more and more ! ❤️

On 3/1/2023 at 1:22 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

Hmm I ate the most at mcdonald's because it's my favourite restaurant.🤤 My order was:

-2 big mac

-2 packs of large fries

-3 cheeseburgers

-large cola

-chocolate shake 

It was delicious and I was still considering dessert at the time but I didn't want to overdo it to avoid getting sick.😅

@dedek12

In this restaurant I would look like I was about to give birth haha....🤭

I definitely prefer tight clothes. I'd like the button of my trousers to pop out in public one day. It would make me extremely hot... My body looks freakin' sexy in tight clothes. 🥵I love the way everything is pinned up over my folds.🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover

My stomach has recently reached its limit. I thought I was going to burst stuffing wraps and shakes into me. My belly was so huge and heavy....🥵  I didn't think it could look like that. All in all, I spent the whole day eating to the limit. It was so enjoyable for mee.... After all that, I had to rest and went to bed.🤭

@Kasansky

The sink is still a long way away from being filled, but who doesn't like a challenge. After seeing how big my belly was yesterday after a baby food binge, I'm sure the day will come when my belly will fill that sink.❤️ All I need for this is huge amounts of food and shakes so delicious that even now I am drooling.🤤

@Carcer89

I lay down on the cot while you massage and rub my body with oil. I need to relax and you will help me with that. Let's do one day where you follow my orders and I'll be the princess.😘 Shall we do that? I'll lie down with a box of doughnuts and eat them one by one while you kiss, massage and cream my body. ❤️As for your pleas, I should probably sleep more to rest and regenerate my body.

@Gaby

Let's look forward to more comparisons. I hope to surprise you again in a few months. I wonder how my body will change in 10, 20 or 30 kilos.😈 I hope it will look even bigger. Puffy folds will cover most of my back and sides and my butt will get even wider and covered in cellulite.🥵

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you so much for such kind words. What I love most is watching my tummy grow. After eating yesterday, I'm sure my tummy is the most beautiful growing part of my body. I love how my tummy is turning into a monster and growing and growing.... It's so sexy.... 🥵What turns me on the most about getting fat is that I can finally be myself and fulfil my fantasies. I love the softness of my body and the amount of food I can eat with impunity. Food makes me feel so vulnerable and naughty.😈 I then crave something more....🥵Food makes me feel more and more sexy and proud of what I have achieved.😘

@Phrozen

Somehow I haven't been able to go anywhere lately apart from work or study and no one has said anything. Only my friend who is pregnant laughs that my belly is growing faster than hers.🤭 And my doctor recently said a few words to me after I had to weigh myself and it turned out that I had gained a few kilos in January and February, according to him, while I was supposed to lose weight. Somehow the weight loss didn't work out for me.🐷  I have many stories from earlier. I will try to write one here from time to time.😘

It's a new month so I figured we'd start it off on a rough note. Tomorrow expect a video of me looking the fattest I've ever looked in my entire career as a feedee.🥵 I've been eating so much all day that it's been hard for me to move. I wanted to see what my limit was in terms of the size of my belly.🐷 You can only guess how hard it was for me....🥵 If you like me shoving food into myself by force then this video is for you. Look forward to tomorrow and I'm off to unstuff my sweet tummy.🤭

PS. Be sure to let me know if you're looking forward to it. Kisses 😘

I can just imagine the moans and your brain in ecstasy judging by your face as you shake that fat gut and it ripples, while you are chewing and swallowing more fatty food to make you grow rounder, fatter, and curvier. You feel all that weight radiate across your torso and are turned on by the fact you know it’s only the beginning…

• Curvage Model

@Vulkan

I am downright proud of this film.😁 I didn't think my belly could be that big.🥵

@PolishBigBellyLover

Hmm looking at the video that appeared today I think I probably have no limits.🥵 Sometimes I feel like I'm not in control of myself and I eat everything I come across in my path.🐷

@Sportsfann12

😘

@dedek12

I would eat any portion you put under my mouth. 🤤What do you think about me recording my first video in the car ordering food at mcdonalds and munching?🤭

@Kasansky

After this meal, a massage was advisable.😈 As soon as I had eaten it after a while I lay down on the bed with the shake and drank it while lying on my side. 🥵Later, I massaged it feeling how pleasantly heavy it was on my stomach. And finally I fell asleep. In the morning my stomach was not at all smaller. It was bloated...🐷

@Gaby

Yes, I've noticed this because none of my rings fit on my chunky fingers anymore.🤭 You can see that everything is getting bigger and chubbier.🐷

@In Love With Bellies

I'm very pleased that you can see that I'm finding myself and that I'm happy. I really can't imagine life without this fetish as well as without this tummy hihi😍

@NorthernLights11

Yes, you're right, that weight and the size of my belly makes me feel elated.🥵

The new film is now available!🎉 I'm looking forward to your feedback on it. 😍It motivates me terribly to binge more. If you like me munching, moaning, gasping and burping then this video is definitely for you.❤️ Being full already, I started to record this video and every bite of food in the video made me feel pain in my stomach and a rippling sensation. 🥵I felt like I was about to give birth!!! I felt so heavy.... I absolutely need to repeat this more often. This feeling is addictive. 

I'm leaving you some more pictures here so you can admire my huge tummy and I wish you a nice video. Kisses 😘

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by CutieDonut

Guest Carcer89
On 3/1/2023 at 6:22 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

To quote an old Ealing film, “Why not, madam?” Sounds like the ideal day, although you deserve to be looked after like a princess for far, far longer than just a day. All the same, sign me up! 😍

Just goes to confirm that your gifs are, indeed, the absolute best 😍🥵

1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

The new film is now available!🎉 I'm looking forward to your feedback on it. 😍It motivates me terribly to binge more. If you like me munching, moaning, gasping and burping then this video is definitely for you.❤️ Being full already, I started to record this video and every bite of food in the video made me feel pain in my stomach and a rippling sensation. 🥵I felt like I was about to give birth!!! I felt so heavy.... I absolutely need to repeat this more often. This feeling is addictive. 

I'm leaving you some more pictures here so you can admire my huge tummy and I wish you a nice video. Kisses 😘

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That’s how to do a new clip announcement post! 😍

Already know it will be great, but can’t wait to confirm.

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

@PolishBigBellyLover

Hmm looking at the video that appeared today I think I probably have no limits.🥵 Sometimes I feel like I'm not in control of myself and I eat everything I come across in my path.🐷

@Sportsfann12

😘

@dedek12

I would eat any portion you put under my mouth. 🤤What do you think about me recording my first video in the car ordering food at mcdonalds and munching?🤭

@Kasansky

After this meal, a massage was advisable.😈 As soon as I had eaten it after a while I lay down on the bed with the shake and drank it while lying on my side. 🥵Later, I massaged it feeling how pleasantly heavy it was on my stomach. And finally I fell asleep. In the morning my stomach was not at all smaller. It was bloated...🐷

@Gaby

Yes, I've noticed this because none of my rings fit on my chunky fingers anymore.🤭 You can see that everything is getting bigger and chubbier.🐷

@In Love With Bellies

I'm very pleased that you can see that I'm finding myself and that I'm happy. I really can't imagine life without this fetish as well as without this tummy hihi😍

@NorthernLights11

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

As always I can gave you a review and support.

Your belly keeps big cause the bloated even so there's no way back and it keep being big, and of course that's fine.

16 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do you realise that you have crashed the system? One big dangling ball. You've shown what it means to be a princess. Saddle is meant for you, and overeating is advisable for you. You can squash me if you want. :3

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looking at your last video, I have one conclusion... again your tracksuits are too tight. The belly pours out of the pants, it shakes when you walk.

All I can say is...sexy! Let's go to McDonald's!

With such an order, you will definitely have to wait a little longer, orders for large groups are processed much longer. How surprised would the lady from McDonald's be when, upon receipt, it turns out that it is only for you...

I'd shove fries and burgers into you until your belly touched the steering wheel... you wouldn't be able to get out without pushing the seat all the way back, pig.

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

@PolishBigBellyLover

@Sportsfann12

😘

@dedek12

@Kasansky

@Gaby

@In Love With Bellies

@NorthernLights11

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh don't worry this fetish and your tummy are not gonna disappear ! In the opposite way your tummy is just getting bigger and bigger ! My Lord you push yourself so much here ! Your belly has never been this big and beautiful ! 😍

• Curvage Model

@Carcer89

Thank you very much. Once you have an opinion on my film then please share it. I'd love to hear what you have to say.❤️

@Kasansky

Thank you very much for the review. 😍To this day I still have slight stomach problems after this meal and don't have much appetite. But maybe in the evening I'll order a pizza and my tummy will feel better.😍

@Wiktor

Thank you so much for your kind words. You are right my tummy is sexy.😘

@Ana Pear

Thank you 😘

@PolishBigBellyLover

This proposition sounds very tempting.😍 I don't know if you're ready for the weight because remember, I'm only going to get heavier with every bite of food and sip of shake.🥵

@dedek12

Yes !!! Let's do it... I'm such a greedy pig and I'll eat anything and the thing I like most from mcdonald's is fries.🐷 I could eat them all the time. I get hungry at the thought of this delicious food and the fact that you would feed me... hot🥵

@In Love With Bellies

The tummy can't disappear. Ban diets and weight loss. Let the baby grow healthy.🥵

Because of the film yesterday I still have a craving for wraps. Today I bought 16 pancakes and will only be eating wraps with different toppings for the next few days. I have a terrible phase for it.🤤 Today I want to show you what my tummy looks like when it's completely empty. 😍It hangs down so adorably and you can shake it. If I had known a few years ago that I would look this good with these kilos I would have dared to get fat a long time ago. I wonder what stage I would be at now.... 😈

I have to confess something to you. Today at work my trouser opening burst...🤭 I expected it sooner or later but not today!!!😅 I didn't have anything to change into. Such a shame haha Now everyone is sure that I am getting fat. Luckily I managed to leave early and I don't think anyone noticed. At least that's how I explain it to myself haha.🤭

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

Yes !!! Let's do it... I'm such a greedy pig and I'll eat anything and the thing I like most from mcdonald's is fries.🐷 I could eat them all the time. I get hungry at the thought of this delicious food and the fact that you would feed me... hot🥵

Because of the film yesterday I still have a craving for wraps. Today I bought 16 pancakes and will only be eating wraps with different toppings for the next few days. I have a terrible phase for it.🤤 Today I want to show you what my tummy looks like when it's completely empty. 😍It hangs down so adorably and you can shake it. If I had known a few years ago that I would look this good with these kilos I would have dared to get fat a long time ago. I wonder what stage I would be at now.... 😈

I have to confess something to you. Today at work my trouser opening burst...🤭 I expected it sooner or later but not today!!!😅 I didn't have anything to change into. Such a shame haha Now everyone is sure that I am getting fat. Luckily I managed to leave early and I don't think anyone noticed. At least that's how I explain it to myself haha.🤭

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My french fries queen... open your mouth wide fifth pack of fries coming greedy pig.

If you had started binge eating like you do now... you would have to buy your pants in a maternity clothing store... it would be wonderful if the saleswoman in the store would ask which month and I would proudly answer... today it's two pizzas, a shake and ice cream... but we're going to dinner soon, so I'd like a size larger for these pants. I don't want to come back here next week.

People would give you a seat in line because of your eight month pregnant belly. Forget about corsets and high-waisted jeans. Not to mention the big ass and wide hips...

Lots of ass spanking for you, make it shake and red❤️

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I think you know exactly how to get the weekend kicked off right ! I dont know how you get better then this lol... 😍😍😍😍

Guest Carcer89
4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

Thank you very much. Once you have an opinion on my film then please share it. I'd love to hear what you have to say.❤️

Today I want to show you what my tummy looks like when it's completely empty. 😍It hangs down so adorably and you can shake it. If I had known a few years ago that I would look this good with these kilos I would have dared to get fat a long time ago. I wonder what stage I would be at now.... 😈

Will happily leave a review, will sort over the weekend 👍

The most adorable tummy on Curvage 😍 It needs looking after, are you sure that letting it get completely empty (even to show us) is wise?

If you'd known a few years ago, where would you be now... I reckon about 30% heavier, with an extra side belly roll developing, and a booty that sways of its own accord with the slightest movement! Would that then put you as one of the biggest ladies in Eastern Europe? Certainly among the most beautiful already.

Nobody noticed?! What a shame, would have been a great way to "grow" your audience 😂

I'm just going to go back and stare at those pics, and daydream about a certain beach scenario that you might have mentioned previously... 🥵😍

On 3/1/2023 at 12:22 PM, CutieDonut said:

Tomorrow expect a video of me looking the fattest I've ever looked in my entire career as a feedee.🥵

I get the feeling that in every video you make at this point, you'll always be the fattest you've ever looked. ;) 

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I have to confess something to you. Today at work my trouser opening burst...🤭 I expected it sooner or later but not today!!!😅

Oh boy! Hard to forget your first, especially at work like that! I get the feeling though that even if they didn't notice your button bursting, they're noticing you getting plumper. :P 

You know, I bet that would make for a fun video -- I'm sure you got other pants or button-up shirts that could be ruined by that protruding gut, widening hips and thunder thighs. 

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

@Kasansky

Thank you very much for the review. 😍To this day I still have slight stomach problems after this meal and don't have much appetite. But maybe in the evening I'll order a pizza and my tummy will feel better.😍

@Wiktor

@Ana Pear

Thank you 😘

@PolishBigBellyLover

This proposition sounds very tempting.😍 I don't know if you're ready for the weight because remember, I'm only going to get heavier with every bite of food and sip of shake.🥵

@dedek12

@In Love With Bellies

The tummy can't disappear. Ban diets and weight loss. Let the baby grow healthy.🥵

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jajaja it's a funny story fortunately nobody saw your accident 😅

At the end it's another point for you that you're getting bigger.

Update question what your social circle thinks about your weight gaining now? Still telling you should lose weight ot they don't care ?

21 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

@Kasansky

@Wiktor

@Ana Pear

Thank you 😘

@PolishBigBellyLover

@dedek12

@In Love With Bellies

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Exactly ! Diets and weight loss are two banned words ! They used to make you unhappy ! 😡 The words you choose now are eating, food and weight gain ! Three words who make you feel sexier and happier ! 🥰 Three words who increase day after day your beauty ! ❤️

I love your new eating phase as you can guess ! You are so greedy ! 😍 And about your trousers 🥵 .. you can see it as a new fat achievement ! 😎

You look so cute in these pics ! 🥰 And wow can we talk about how bigger your chest is also getting ! 😍

• Curvage Model

@dedek12

Mmmm hope you bring a milkshake to wash all of this salty fries down! OMG I'd die there hearing you teasing me this way!😍 But I would love to try it! Fun fact about being misjudged for being pregnant. Few days ago, right after recording some content with eating, I went shopping to buy some clothes for my friend's child(she’s pregnant) and when I was paying the saleswoman asked me “Is it a boy or a girl?”🤭. I was in shock! I lied that I was expecting a girl and ran out of the shop! I think I'll never show my face there ever again! 😂

@Sportsfann12

Haha I agree that was crazy friday! You need to believe in your favorite piggy!🐷 I mean, I hope I am your favorite.  

@Carcer89

Hmmm now when you say so I think you’re right! My tummy should always be full! But it’s so fun to play with when it’s empty. Why is it so hard to decide!? 30% heavier? I already doubled my weight… You should say 130% heavier!🥵 It not only sounds hotter but it is also closer to truth. But the rest of your description is on point! I love it! Also I am happy that I finally understood what is better for me and how sexy I could feel with some excess weight!🐷 I think nobody noticed… I am going to find out for sure after the weekend. Haha hope you had fun dreaming about me on the beach with my belly on display wearing a tight swimsuit. ❤️

@Jay Rock

I am just at that stage where I don't fit into anything.... 😂I’m scared that this magic moment when buttons are flying is already gone. Maybe when I gain a bit more or I’ll find some old clothes I’ll record something. At this moment my clothes don’t fit me at all or I need them to fit, because I don’t have anything else to wear! 🥵Also yes, I think they already noticed that I am a bit chubbier hihi.

@Phoenixxx

Hmm I would have to count calories. On a daily basis I don't count them. I eat as much as I feel like and everybody knows that I love to eat! I can check or even make a video of my eating during the day. Then you would see how much I can eat!!!🐷

@Kasansky

Hmmm I I haven't seen my family since Christmas and my friends seem to ignore it for now. But you know that most of the people gain some weight during winter. 🤭They can’t say anything without acting like a hypocrite. Also they may think I am going to lose it anyways during spring. I think they will start commenting after our first trip on the beach. 😍

@In Love With Bellies

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying my journey! I think you are right. I am such a greedy piggy. But I can’t help it! Food tastes too good to stop when you are full. If I can keep eating I will! All I want is some encouragement to keep going. Yeah my breast is getting heavy. 🥵I even have some stretch marks over there!  😈

Let’s have some fun. I measured myself and I want you to guess the number! How wide do you think I am?🐷 Will it be a 2 digits or maybe 3 digits number? Author of the best guess will get something special from me! ❤️

Also If you want you can tell me what number you’d want it to be there. I’d love to hear your fantasies about me! How much fatter would you make me if I was your feedee?😈 Tease me! I am here playing with my round tummy and waiting for your replies! 😍

Ps. Can you tell that I am already after dinner?

1677954828228.jpg

1677954803264.jpg

1677954786095.jpg

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Let’s have some fun. I measured myself and I want you to guess the number! How wide do you think I am?🐷 Will it be a 2 digits or maybe 3 digits number? Author of the best guess will get something special from me! ❤️

Also If you want you can tell me what number you’d want it to be there. I’d love to hear your fantasies about me! How much fatter would you make me if I was your feedee?😈 Tease me! I am here playing with my round tummy and waiting for your replies! 😍

1677954828228.jpg

1677954803264.jpg

1677954786095.jpg

First off, amazing pics as always, but that second pic in particular? WOW. You legit look pregnant with how round your belly is. 😮 

As for the measurement....hmm...I'm going to guess 45 inches? As for what I would like it to be if I were feeding you...how would you being as wide as you are tall sound? 😜 

You are growing hotter and sexier from picture set to picture set. I love your amazingly growing curves so much bulging so sweetly and sexily out of your tight clothes and bras. There is nothing sexier than cute girls growing out of their too tight clothes. You are just fantastic and on the best way to become a new goddess of beauty.

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

Mmmm hope you bring a milkshake to wash all of this salty fries down! OMG I'd die there hearing you teasing me this way!😍 But I would love to try it! Fun fact about being misjudged for being pregnant. Few days ago, right after recording some content with eating, I went shopping to buy some clothes for my friend's child(she’s pregnant) and when I was paying the saleswoman asked me “Is it a boy or a girl?”🤭. I was in shock! I lied that I was expecting a girl and ran out of the shop! I think I'll never show my face there ever again! 😂

1677954828228.jpg

1677954803264.jpg

1677954786095.jpg

How much I would fatten you... as much as I want pig. Sit down and eat until I think you're full.

At the rate at which I would feed you, you wouldn't enter your shower after a month.. neither sideways nor front. You'd be taking taxis to work if you had a belly that wouldn't fit between the steering wheel. You'd have to run the elevator to your house by yourself or it'll reach its load limit.

The sink in the bathroom needs to be replaced... Your belly doesn't fit in the sink...

The breakfast you eat would be enough for a family of three.

Imagine ... a big belly, hanging and shaking as you walk ... you haven't seen your legs in a long time, whether you are standing or lying down, your fat belly hides them. The breasts fall to your neck when you lie down and look like two basketballs, I have to grab them with both hands to pick them up. The ass is so big and protruding that I often put things on it as a table ... only when you sit down things come off it.

We have a private tailor who sews clothes for you.

Open your mouth, another shake is coming... I see that the belly is empty pig.

How many centimeters is your belly?

It doesn't matter, certainly not enough if I can embrace you around the waist greedy fat pig has to have as much as I consider sufficient. Currently, it can be a measly 105 centimeters ... we can easily change it to 130 centimeters together ... if you're naughty, it can be more.

your choice.

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

@Sportsfann12

Haha I agree that was crazy friday! You need to believe in your favorite piggy!🐷 I mean, I hope I am your favorite.  

@Carcer89

Hmmm now when you say so I think you’re right! My tummy should always be full! But it’s so fun to play with when it’s empty. Why is it so hard to decide!? 30% heavier? I already doubled my weight… You should say 130% heavier!🥵 It not only sounds hotter but it is also closer to truth. But the rest of your description is on point! I love it! Also I am happy that I finally understood what is better for me and how sexy I could feel with some excess weight!🐷 I think nobody noticed… I am going to find out for sure after the weekend. Haha hope you had fun dreaming about me on the beach with my belly on display wearing a tight swimsuit. ❤️

@Jay Rock

I am just at that stage where I don't fit into anything.... 😂I’m scared that this magic moment when buttons are flying is already gone. Maybe when I gain a bit more or I’ll find some old clothes I’ll record something. At this moment my clothes don’t fit me at all or I need them to fit, because I don’t have anything else to wear! 🥵Also yes, I think they already noticed that I am a bit chubbier hihi.

@Phoenixxx

Hmm I would have to count calories. On a daily basis I don't count them. I eat as much as I feel like and everybody knows that I love to eat! I can check or even make a video of my eating during the day. Then you would see how much I can eat!!!🐷

@Kasansky

Hmmm I I haven't seen my family since Christmas and my friends seem to ignore it for now. But you know that most of the people gain some weight during winter. 🤭They can’t say anything without acting like a hypocrite. Also they may think I am going to lose it anyways during spring. I think they will start commenting after our first trip on the beach. 😍

@In Love With Bellies

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying my journey! I think you are right. I am such a greedy piggy. But I can’t help it! Food tastes too good to stop when you are full. If I can keep eating I will! All I want is some encouragement to keep going. Yeah my breast is getting heavy. 🥵I even have some stretch marks over there!  😈

1677954828228.jpg

1677954803264.jpg

1677954786095.jpg

Wow there are no words to describe those pictures.

In First and second you really look with a pregnant belly of course is a foodbaby. Is simply breathtaking maybe you again reach another size record.

And the measure mmm well a strange fusion the month of your first post may 5th and first number of day 24. 52 nches 

21 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

@Sportsfann12

@Carcer89

@Jay Rock

@Phoenixxx

@Kasansky

@In Love With Bellies

1677954828228.jpg

1677954803264.jpg

1677954786095.jpg

Keep going of course ! Follow your appetite and eat everything you want and how much you can ! 😍 And if you don't feel stuffed enough after a big meal, complete with more snacks on top of it or start a new meal ! 🤤

If i was your feeder, i would take care that you become as fat as YOU want ! I will listen your desire to get fat and look how much you enjoy your growing body and then feed you and encourage you to eat more to reach the body of YOUR dreams ! 🥰 In my opinion you would become really really fat ! 😍🥰❤️

Talking about that your belly is pushing so much in front of you here ! 😳😍