• Curvage Model

@In Love With Bellies

You’re right. Food makes me extremely happy. I love to outline my curves with tight clothes.❤️

@RiftNinja

They would for sure be surprised that such a small lady can eat so much. Only looking at my belly growing at such a fast pace. I would for sure feel better while having someone by my side, but even with you guys I feel better and motivated.😘

I forgot to show you my before and after photos. First one is shot before video was recorded and second one after. In my eyes there is such a lot of difference. My belly grew so much, it looked gigantic. Before recording I was so happy to stuff myself with food and cola. After eating you can see how much bloated and stuffed I am, I thought I would pop and my belly hurt so much. It was very exhausting. 🥵

How are you liking the new photos and a video ?😈

1674402218867.thumb.jpg.0f48f3d4b8f51259225c2bb27c00f682.jpg

1674402218882.thumb.jpg.c8e0db0cb68f9da7d6e865a8a82762e4.jpg

Tell me who should I pick as a fan of the week. As I look at it, the most talking ones were @riftninja and @inlovewithbellies and for that I am very grateful.❤️ Taking your time to sit here and talk to me and watch my stuff, absolutely grateful. I know that both of you won I last weeks. Despite that, I reward both of you this week. I might need to make something special for my special fans 😘

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies

You’re right. Food makes me extremely happy. I love to outline my curves with tight clothes.❤️

@RiftNinja

They would for sure be surprised that such a small lady can eat so much. Only looking at my belly growing at such a fast pace. I would for sure feel better while having someone by my side, but even with you guys I feel better and motivated.😘

I forgot to show you my before and after photos. First one is shot before video was recorded and second one after. In my eyes there is such a lot of difference. My belly grew so much, it looked gigantic. Before recording I was so happy to stuff myself with food and cola. After eating you can see how much bloated and stuffed I am, I thought I would pop and my belly hurt so much. It was very exhausting. 🥵

How are you liking the new photos and a video ?😈

1674402218867.thumb.jpg.0f48f3d4b8f51259225c2bb27c00f682.jpg

1674402218882.thumb.jpg.c8e0db0cb68f9da7d6e865a8a82762e4.jpg

Tell me who should I pick as a fan of the week. As I look at it, the most talking ones were @riftninja and @inlovewithbellies and for that I am very grateful.❤️ Taking your time to sit here and talk to me and watch my stuff, absolutely grateful. I know that both of you won I last weeks. Despite that, I reward both of you this week. I might need to make something special for my special fans 😘

Look your B&A your belly is super bloated. All your body is growing simultaneously your arms, thunder thighs, ass and your face.

No doubt your the best gainer so far!

• Curvage Model

@In Love With Bellies

My tiny tummy felt so gigantic and tight, and absolutely heavy for sure after this one! I just love gorging myself when I'm taking a challenge to eat even more than the last time! 🤤

@Kasansky

You can easily notice what food can do to someone if they're such a gluttonous piggy just like me.🐷 The feeling as you see your belly grow bigger and bigger, and it's just getting harder to even sit up with every bite I take, it's marvelous. 🥵I absolutely adore my pregnant-looking belly itself, just as taking care of my little foodbaby by feeding this gigantic and overstuffed belly bump even more despite being so full already.🐷

I'll tell you what. Today I shoved a whole dozen of chocolate chip buns down my gut. I ate only 8 of them but they were absolutely huge and tasty.🤤 So good that they were melting inside my mouth while filling my cute little tummy. I think I'm addicted to food because anything I see ends up inside my tummy so quickly, that I don't even notice.🐷 It's just so delicious that I can't even control myself sometimes, I want more and more, and more, like there's almost no end! You can see for yourself how my craving for delicious food turned a skinny, tiny girl like me into round, fat, squishy and overgorging piggy donut.🥵

What do you think, how many of those chocolate chip buns would I eat before I wouldn't be able to get up or even get pinned to my bed until next morning?😈

IMG_20230123_125407.thumb.jpg.952e3c5f65035fad4b78eba7e059401e.jpg

P.S. You can find my buns stuffing video on my OF (as always). Also there's a big sale on my content for next 24 hours. You should definitely check it out and find something just for you!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies

My tiny tummy felt so gigantic and tight, and absolutely heavy for sure after this one! I just love gorging myself when I'm taking a challenge to eat even more than the last time! 🤤

@Kasansky

You can easily notice what food can do to someone if they're such a gluttonous piggy just like me.🐷 The feeling as you see your belly grow bigger and bigger, and it's just getting harder to even sit up with every bite I take, it's marvelous. 🥵I absolutely adore my pregnant-looking belly itself, just as taking care of my little foodbaby by feeding this gigantic and overstuffed belly bump even more despite being so full already.🐷

I'll tell you what. Today I shoved a whole dozen of chocolate chip buns down my gut. I ate only 8 of them but they were absolutely huge and tasty.🤤 So good that they were melting inside my mouth while filling my cute little tummy. I think I'm addicted to food because anything I see ends up inside my tummy so quickly, that I don't even notice.🐷 It's just so delicious that I can't even control myself sometimes, I want more and more, and more, like there's almost no end! You can see for yourself how my craving for delicious food turned a skinny, tiny girl like me into round, fat, squishy and overgorging piggy donut.🥵

What do you think, how many of those chocolate chip buns would I eat before I wouldn't be able to get up or even get pinned to my bed until next morning?😈

P.S. You can find my buns stuffing video on my OF (as always). Also there's a big sale on my content for next 24 hours. You should definitely check it out and find something just for you!❤️

Oh my you look so big and round, it hardly even feels that you didnt eat much due to your wisdom tooth removal! Its a wonder you are not pinned to the bed already, seems like this donut of ours is a big fighter :D, but this only says that you have some more space for buns, only one way to find out how many buns are left until you can no longer move 🥵

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies

@Kasansky

Your round belly looks absolutely massive you can put your hand to rest over your upper belly. As well as in this picture your belly hangs more every day.

I agree with you take care of that belly donut the baby needs more and more food.

10 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

That's a good question! Would love nothing more than to try and find out ourselves. We can wear lab coats, y'know, for science. :P 

Let's start with a hypothesis of another dozen and work our way from there? ;) 

I think round, fat, squishy overfilled Donut is my favourite kind of Donut 😏 8 is a good effort but I you can do more, you just need a helping hand so you just have to focus on eating. Before you know it, you'll have eaten the whole packet and pinned to your bed. Perfect for belly playing and sleeping it off!

Each day you describe even more your feelings and enjoyment about eating, gaining and food 😍

Not only your appetite keeps growing 😲 but also your love for delicious fattening foods is rising and rising 🥰

And you are right, the best place for the food that you see is your tummy ! Never say no to a delicious food that you desire 😎

I also really love how you like to push yourself to eat a little more each stuffing ! And at the same time you enjoy more and more watching and feeling your belly grows bigger and bigger.

You are growing with passion a really big beautiful belly MissDonut and it's only the beginning ! 😍

• Curvage Model

@Albos

Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, you're absolutely right about me looking like a round and massive donut. Sadly after my tooth take out I lost lots of weight.😕 No matter how you look a this, it's kinda effortful to satisfy my hunger for food and calories by drinking only liquid food. To be honest I've got  pretty much tired of eating sweet only. I prefer salty food more for sure.🤤

@Kasansky

One thing I can say for sure. My tummy got noticeably softer lately.🐷 Only now I know how much flab there is on my belly rather than just being big of being stuffed and full of food.🥵 Unfortunetly I don't have much time to stuff my little tummy before my tooth extraction but I'll recompensate it by gaining as much as I can.🐷

@Jay Rock

It might be a real experiment and I think there would be many willing to help. Let's have it your way, we'll begin from that!😘

@RiftNinja

A little nap is always advisable after such an amount of food.🐷 It's always good to distract the piggy donut so she won't even notice the buns disappearing. Just imagine shoving one after another inside my growing belly and checking how stuffed it is.😍

@In Love With Bellies

You're absolutely right, the love for food grows with time.🤭 Especially for the fatty ones. And I just love stuffing my already tight and enormous gut even more with another servings. I just can't say no to eating more. 🤤The only thing that annoys me is that the store is pretty much far from me but fortunetly I can just do all the shopping online so I won't even have to carry all this.😍

Many of you ask me to show off my belly more often. And just on this occasion I have some great pics of my round tummy in a little too short and tight shirt.🤭 I'm not sure how it fit me in the past but now it's so hard to even pull it past my belly button. I recorded a video where I waddle around, my huge and belly shakes and jiggles, and my thighs nudge each other.🥵 If you're interested, you're more than welcome you exactly know where.

1674594166035.thumb.jpg.bc1d783fa143378c1b2d68949030c023.jpg

1674594176713.thumb.jpg.a22ae86f6238d0e3873572059c66a675.jpg

1674594183621.thumb.jpg.926251bd0451fd0bd781f25b64783312.jpg

34 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Albos

Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, you're absolutely right about me looking like a round and massive donut. Sadly after my tooth take out I lost lots of weight.😕 No matter how you look a this, it's kinda effortful to satisfy my hunger for food and calories by drinking only liquid food. To be honest I've got  pretty much tired of eating sweet only. I prefer salty food more for sure.🤤

@Kasansky

One thing I can say for sure. My tummy got noticeably softer lately.🐷 Only now I know how much flab there is on my belly rather than just being big of being stuffed and full of food.🥵 Unfortunetly I don't have much time to stuff my little tummy before my tooth extraction but I'll recompensate it by gaining as much as I can.🐷

@Jay Rock

It might be a real experiment and I think there would be many willing to help. Let's have it your way, we'll begin from that!😘

@RiftNinja

A little nap is always advisable after such an amount of food.🐷 It's always good to distract the piggy donut so she won't even notice the buns disappearing. Just imagine shoving one after another inside my growing belly and checking how stuffed it is.😍

@In Love With Bellies

You're absolutely right, the love for food grows with time.🤭 Especially for the fatty ones. And I just love stuffing my already tight and enormous gut even more with another servings. I just can't say no to eating more. 🤤The only thing that annoys me is that the store is pretty much far from me but fortunetly I can just do all the shopping online so I won't even have to carry all this.😍

Many of you ask me to show off my belly more often. And just on this occasion I have some great pics of my round tummy in a little too short and tight shirt.🤭 I'm not sure how it fit me in the past but now it's so hard to even pull it past my belly button. I recorded a video where I waddle around, my huge and belly shakes and jiggles, and my thighs nudge each other.🥵 If you're interested, you're more than welcome you exactly know where.

Personally I think these three pictures are the hottest pictures of your belly 🤩

35 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Albos

@Kasansky

@Jay Rock

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

Such a plump looking tummy 😃

35 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

woow, that belly really need a pretty big stuffing session :3 🥵

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Albos

@Kasansky

@Jay Rock

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

I think there's no problem if you can't gain right now. But one thing is sure you always will have a nice curves.

Those shorts looks very stretched in your thunder thighs.

Guest Berytosz

I haven't written anything for quite a long time😅. They track your recently shared content, it's easy to see that you already have the figure of a real piggy🐷🐷🤰. You can see that the tummy is trying to follow your appetite, but the question is will it ever succeed?
By the way, you have probably become "the fat one" in the company of friends or family. But this can have its advantages, among others, they will stop paying attention to your gaining weight or they will be aware that you need to eat more than the average person🥵.

Recently, I noticed in the McDonalds app that prizes such as sweaters and blankets will appear in the near future. Maybe it's worth starting to collect points😊? Unfortunately, you need a lot of points, because, for example, a blanket requires as many as 9000 points.

• Curvage Model

@Comfy

Thanks ❤️ I felt sexy while taking those pics and I think it shows, am I right?😏

@Nuka07

Would you like to grab it 🤭 and shake it?🥵

@PolishBigBellyLover

I agree! Right now I am pretty much busy all the time, but this weekend I am going to pig out for sure!🐷

@Pinkardi

Keep talking to me like this and it will not only happen, but also faster than you think!🐷 Gosh that was so hot! You’ve made me hungry!🥵

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you! Ohh be sure I will 🤭. I know everyone here is waiting to see me stuff myself like a pig and show off my stuffed, bloated, fat belly.😘

@Kasansky

Ohhh It’s so nice to hear that you care about me and not only about my fat body🥰 ❤️ I love you guys. You are the best! I feel extremely happy and accepted in this community!🥰🥰🥰

@Berytosz

Ohh Hey! I am glad you’ve come back! Hope you will stay at least for a few days. 😊 Haha Yeah my tummy is definitely doing something with all this food I am eating. You really think that my friends see me as a fat one!? I am not that fat, right?😳

I see you are trying to fatten me up with suggestions.🥵 To be honest I’d like to take this challenge, but I am not a big fan of McDonald's. I love their fries but I prefer KFC.😅

Also I don’t know if you bought my newest vid, but I am missing your amazing review under it. ☹️I always loved to read them ❤️. That’s the best part of posting this type of things! When you are told you are a good piggy! 🥰Ps. I am not pushing if you didn’t buy it or just don’t have time it’s ok. I am glad you are here 😊

Lately I was forced to buy new pants, because my old ones…. Ekhm, let's just say they shrunk in the washing machine. 😳🐷Anyways here you go photo of me wearing my new lether-ish pants.😏 I just bought them and my belly is already spilling out for you to admire.🥵 I wonder how long I’ll be able to wear them. What do you think? Should I have bought a bigger size or they are just fine for a piggy like me?🐷

IMG_20220527_094328.jpg

photo_2023-01-25_20-42-41.jpg

1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

@Comfy

Thanks ❤️ I felt sexy while taking those pics and I think it shows, am I right?😏

@Nuka07

@PolishBigBellyLover

I agree! Right now I am pretty much busy all the time, but this weekend I am going to pig out for sure!🐷

@Pinkardi

Keep talking to me like this and it will not only happen, but also faster than you think!🐷 Gosh that was so hot! You’ve made me hungry!🥵

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you! Ohh be sure I will 🤭. I know everyone here is waiting to see me stuff myself like a pig and show off my stuffed, bloated, fat belly.😘

@Kasansky

Ohhh It’s so nice to hear that you care about me and not only about my fat body🥰 ❤️ I love you guys. You are the best! I feel extremely happy and accepted in this community!🥰🥰🥰

@Berytosz

Ohh Hey! I am glad you’ve come back! Hope you will stay at least for a few days. 😊 Haha Yeah my tummy is definitely doing something with all this food I am eating. You really think that my friends see me as a fat one!? I am not that fat, right?😳

I see you are trying to fatten me up with suggestions.🥵 To be honest I’d like to take this challenge, but I am not a big fan of McDonald's. I love their fries but I prefer KFC.😅

Also I don’t know if you bought my newest vid, but I am missing your amazing review under it. ☹️I always loved to read them ❤️. That’s the best part of posting this type of things! When you are told you are a good piggy! 🥰Ps. I am not pushing if you didn’t buy it or just don’t have time it’s ok. I am glad you are here 😊

Lately I was forced to buy new pants, because my old ones…. Ekhm, let's just say they shrunk in the washing machine. 😳🐷Anyways here you go photo of me wearing my new lether-ish pants.😏 I just bought them and my belly is already spilling out for you to admire.🥵 I wonder how long I’ll be able to wear them. What do you think? Should I have bought a bigger size or they are just fine for a piggy like me?🐷

IMG_20220527_094328.jpg

Those pants on your body 

Killing It Jack Black GIF by FOX Teen Choice

@Comfy

@Nuka07

@PolishBigBellyLover

@Pinkardi

@In Love With Bellies

@Kasansky

@Berytosz

IMG_20220527_094328.jpg

I need to get 2 handfuls of that belly 🥵

Fitting into clothes is overrated. You don’t need them. 😝

Can your apartment handle a bigger freezer? You should use your profits to invest in one.  Get one that can handle a couple of those large ice cream tubs- the kind that the ice cream man scoops from at his shop or his cart.  Think of all the time you’d save!

A good girl like you would probably blow through those pretty quick though. Who knows… 😉

Guest Berytosz

@Comfy

@Nuka07

@PolishBigBellyLover

@Pinkardi

@In Love With Bellies

@Kasansky

@Berytosz

IMG_20220527_094328.jpg

Okay, I was joking. You are not fat. It just seemed to me.😅

Yes, I didn't buy your last video because I didn't have much time to watch it😞. But thanks to this, I almost got over my addiction to you😅. Unfortunately, you just convinced me and my review is already written😨.

As for the pants, they seem to fit perfectly. It is known that someday they will shrink in wash🐷, but how perfect they are now🍑🤰🐷.
Anyway, it's hard for me to judge, because my attention was constantly focused on another point🥵.

On 1/24/2023 at 11:15 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Albos

@Kasansky

@Jay Rock

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

Be it sweets or salty food, this belly screams that it's well fed :D

I bet you can't even pull down this shirt past the first half of your belly, same goes for the thighs 😂. It must look so hot when you waddle and this big belly jiggles with you, your thighs look just like cushion pillows 😍