27 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

To start the week with a smile, here’s a photos of my chubby and sexy body. I think that you might like this one.😘

1670609651870.thumb.jpg.3c66cd9717ea78ddf793c0265b242243.jpg

1670609651842.thumb.jpg.695dc2f84d9310f23ca363cc0eb933ee.jpg

Look how engorged and swollen with fat that left thigh is, and the way that beautiful ** belly is separating into multiple layers of chub. You’re turning into a fertility goddess slowly but surely 

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

To start the week with a smile, here’s a photo of my chubby and sexy body. I think that you might like this one.😘

Beautifully sexy and fat! I love seeing this perspective of your belly, just the fact you can't see your panties anymore beyond that mountain of fat (you are wearing panties... right?)

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

To start the week with a smile, here’s a photo of my chubby and sexy body. I think that you might like this one.😘

You know how to make us starting a good week ! 😍

Your thighs are so thick, your belly is perfectly round, your belly button is looking deep, and your beautiful love handles makes your panties disappear ! 😍

Your eating skills are doing wonders !

• Curvage Model

@Jay Rock

Thank you very much! I already feel definitely better today.😍

@NorthernLights11

I am proud of how my thighs and tummy look. Especially those folds on the side of my tummy look very tempting.🥵

@Nuka07

You're right.❤️

@PolishBigBellyLover

Thanks😘

@RiftNinja

Hmmm I don't know am I wearing them? hihi All of my panties are from time when I was a little bit skinnier especially in my hips/ass. As you may guess it's a little bit painful to wear them and my belly is covering everything anyways.🤭

@In Love With Bellies

I knew you guys would like it! Thanks for nice words! Yeah my eating skills did some damage to my body, don't you think? 😏

@Sportsfann12

I think it's legal I mean nobody came to me, put handcuffs on my arms and force feed me liters of gainer shake. Too bad sometime I wish it would be illegal 🥵

As I said earlier I am allowed to drink only liquids so here I am with another day eating only yogurts and gainer shakes. So far I am fine, I thought it would be harder I mean I am exhausted eating only sweet things and shakes are filling but only for a short time 2 short hours and I am hungry again... I fell like i am not doing anything beside drinking them. I will be surprise if I won't gain anything. While preparing my 7th one today I though I am feeling good enough to record something for you!I think you already know how naught i am while playing with shakes. hihi It will be posted soon you know where and here is something to get you going ❤️

IMG_20230116_174202.thumb.jpg.34f29aa24594ba12dea2952b93450ed7.jpg

• Curvage Model

Thank you very much @RiftNinja and @In Love With Bellies for finding time to write back.

I can't wait to eat some fatty, cheesy burgers with bacon. I have a wolf like apetite lately. Drink only diet hurt my gains a little bit, but today i finally ate some huge plate of macaroni.🤤

Lately i made some light shopping. I wanted to show off a little bit with this suit i bought, so i recorded a video stuffing myself with pancakes. 🥵Make sure to leave a comment of what you think about it. I myslef think it looks very sexy on my curves, with that belt cutting into my rolls. I love how it feels.😍

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

Ps. Friday you can expect a new video. Who's ready and cannot wait ?

Edited by CutieDonut

Glad you finally where able to eat some real food! It would definitely get annoying only being able to drink your food.

The black suit looks good! I love how it shows off all of your awesome curves. The belt trying - and failing - to constrain that sexy belly.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Friday video!

10 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Thank you very much @RiftNinja and @In Love With Bellies for finding time to write back.

I can't wait to eat some fatty, cheesy burgers with bacon. I have a wolf like apetite lately. Drink only diet hurt my gains a little bit, but today i finally ate some huge plate of macaroni.🤤

Lately i made some light shopping. I wanted to show off a little bit with this suit i bought, so i recorded a video stuffing myself with pancakes. 🥵Make sure to leave a comment of what you think about it. I myslef think it looks very sexy on my curves, with that belt cutting into my rolls. I love how it feels.😍

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

You look incredible in it! I know they say black is supposed to be a slimming color, but here's just no hope, huh? :P And while I know you just got this outfit and it's super cute, I bet you can't help but imagine the time when that belt just pops open after being unable to contain that gut. :D 

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

@CutieDonut We are always waiting for you to release a great video showing your gluttony, I love that despite how small you are you have the appetite of a ferocious wolf 😉😉, if you were little red riding hood you would surely eat the wolf 😈

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

mommy🥵

20 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

I can't wait that you will be able to eat some fatty delicious burgers again ! And i'm sure you will devour lot of them to compensate for ! 🤤

And wow what a good choice of outfit ! Your round sexy curves are drawn perfectly ! 😍

• Curvage Model

@Decoder

I am happy to hear that someone is waiting for my videos ❤️ It’s a hard work to eat that much in one sitting, but it’s wort it for sure!🐷 Yeah, it’s annoying to be able only to drink your meals… I wish someone would help me out and feed me through funnel. Immediately it would taste better!🤤 Glad to hear someone like my new suit! I love how this belt is cutting into my fat belly!🥵 It looks amazing and feel even better! Oink

@Jay Rock

Yeeees! I’d love that to happen! In public while I would eat like a piggy.🥵🥵  Also, you are telling me that I am not looking skinnier wearing this black suit? 🤭

@jajakeke

Thank you that’s so nice to hear! I just love to overeat! This feeling is just to arousing for me!🥵 I want to eat until I feel like my poor belly is about to pop!🐷 And comments like yours is only making me want to eat even more on my next video! I love your encouragement!🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover

Hahah, Stop it!😈

@RiftNinja

Pasta without cheese? You think I am on a diet or something? 😏Extra cheese on pasta taste too good to not add it! Ohhh as soon as I would be able to eat burgers, I am going to run wearing this suit straight to a McDonald. 🐷I think I will be forced to put that belt down after my first burger. What you think?😏

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you! That’s so nice to hear! I can’t wait to pig out with real food again!🤤 Unfortunately for now I have only my shakes. Speaking of them I think I am going to make another one.😈 Your comments today made me hungry! It's not my fault I am getting fat! It's yours!🐷

I knew I wouldn’t be able to record anything after my surgery, so I recorded something in advance.😅  To be honest in the same day as a "WG shake: Drinking until I can't no more". Silly me forgot to do it earlier and the next day I had my doctor appointment. So right after recording shake video I took a nap, digested all I could and ordered pasta for another(this one) video.🤯 My poor belly was so stretched out and full! I had trouble sitting up straight.🥵

Here you go little gif from the beginning of the Friday's video.😘

Ps. It will be available 01/20/2023 10:00AM (GMT+1) Hope you will find 20min to watch me stuff myself for you.😏🐷🥵

VID_20230103_201310(0)(0).gif

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Decoder

I am happy to hear that someone is waiting for my videos ❤️ It’s a hard work to eat that much in one sitting, but it’s wort it for sure!🐷 Yeah, it’s annoying to be able only to drink your meals… I wish someone would help me out and feed me through funnel. Immediately it would taste better!🤤 Glad to hear someone like my new suit! I love how this belt is cutting into my fat belly!🥵 It looks amazing and feel even better! Oink

@Jay Rock

Yeeees! I’d love that to happen! In public while I would eat like a piggy.🥵🥵  Also, you are telling me that I am not looking skinnier wearing this black suit? 🤭

@jajakeke

Thank you that’s so nice to hear! I just love to overeat! This feeling is just to arousing for me!🥵 I want to eat until I feel like my poor belly is about to pop!🐷 And comments like yours is only making me want to eat even more on my next video! I love your encouragement!🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover

Hahah, Stop it!😈

@RiftNinja

Pasta without cheese? You think I am on a diet or something? 😏Extra cheese on pasta taste too good to not add it! Ohhh as soon as I would be able to eat burgers, I am going to run wearing this suit straight to a McDonald. 🐷I think I will be forced to put that belt down after my first burger. What you think?😏

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you! That’s so nice to hear! I can’t wait to pig out with real food again!🤤 Unfortunately for now I have only my shakes. Speaking of them I think I am going to make another one.😈 Your comments today made me hungry! It's not my fault I am getting fat! It's yours!🐷

I knew I wouldn’t be able to record anything after my surgery, so I recorded something in advance.😅  To be honest in the same day as a "WG shake: Drinking until I can't no more". Silly me forgot to do it earlier and the next day I had my doctor appointment. So right after recording shake video I took a nap, digested all I could and ordered pasta for another(this one) video.🤯 My poor belly was so stretched out and full! I had trouble sitting up straight.🥵

Ps. It will be available 01/20/2023 10:00AM (GMT+1) Hope you will find 20min to watch me stuff myself for you.😏🐷🥵

It seems that this weekend I am going to have more fun than I had planned ;) 

@RiftNinja

You'll easily lose the belt after the first burger, though I'd like to see you split the suit's zipper out in public 🥵 that would be quite the sight and must feel so naughty to do so in public, show how much you truly are a gluttonous piggy 🐷 

@Decoder

@Jay Rock

@jajakeke

@PolishBigBellyLover

Hahah, Stop it!😈

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

Hi there it's been a while, I've been busy to write properly jeje. Hope you're getting better after medical issue.

BTW I offered you support in blue site. If I can I'll follow your progress again.

On 1/18/2023 at 3:19 PM, CutieDonut said:

1674070378976.jpg

1674070370591.jpg

I’m just imagining that poor belt creaking and groaning with every step you take as it tries to hold in all that blubber. That feeling must be such a turn on

• Curvage Model

@Vulkan

This video will make your time more pleasant for sure, also it will make you hungry not only for food 😈

@RiftNinja

I wonder if someone would look at me in public, the more important what would they think. I undo my belt in public when I eat, at the end it’s almost impossible to clip it together since I would not be able to suck in my belly.🥵 But as a reward for trying there was a dessert. My dream is to record in a public place, but I don’t have enough courage for it yet. I think since it would be public and there would be people around I would not be able to stop myself from stuffing myself like a piggy.🐷

@Kasansky

Yes. You could say that I eat normally now, but I need to look out for hard to chew food. Thank you for your support.😘

@NorthernLights11

It’s very arousing. I love how tight it gets, I can only dream about the moment when it’s so tight that it snaps. 🥵For sure I need to test how strong that belt is with a lot of liquid of some sorts. Looking at my belly growing with every gulp and the belt being tighter and tighter it’s for sure very exciting. It’s a good idea for a video, right ? “Testing my new suit and a belt”. We need to test how stretchy the suit is. 😈

Todays Friday so I invite you to watch my new video!!❤️

I know that some of you cannot wait any longer. To people that buy my videos, please leave a review so I can make it better for you. If any of you have a ideal for a video pls tell me. Have a great weekend, kisses CutieDonut😘

On 1/19/2023 at 6:31 PM, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies

Haha your growing appetite is beautiful ! And you look so happy when you eat, you love to get fat ! So why not encouraging you to eat more ? 🥰

And getting fat suits you so well ! I'm pretty happy if my comments contribute a little to your gain 🥰

You know how to draw your belly rolls by putting your pants and panties over your lower belly ! It looks tight, round and sexy ! 😍

@RiftNinja

I wonder if someone would look at me in public, the more important what would they think. I undo my belt in public when I eat, at the end it’s almost impossible to clip it together since I would not be able to suck in my belly.🥵 But as a reward for trying there was a dessert. My dream is to record in a public place, but I don’t have enough courage for it yet. I think since it would be public and there would be people around I would not be able to stop myself from stuffing myself like a piggy.🐷

I think they'd be shocked at how much food you can eat - a short statured woman eating mountains of food, moaning and rubbing her belly, shirt riding up as more food stretches her stomach out 🥵 I think a feeder would definitely help get your courage up to record in public as you're a good piggy who'll want to please them, but does encouragement from your online feeders help? I believe you can do it!