5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

Haha, Thanks 😘

@Jay Rock

You may be right. I don't remember when i was working out last time... Luckily I caught up with calories. Sometimes I catch myself only leaving my house to go buy snacks. I work from home and ordering food, I am too lazy to cook. I know I’m becoming a lazy piggy.

@PolishBigBellyLover

Your need to earn it🤭

@Nuka07

Give me some time and my ass will be huge, I swear it grows by itself.

@freddfatt

For a second I thought you wanted to tell me to go on a diet. With good motivation and diet it's a matter of weeks not months! Everything is so tight! I still haven't sized up since may and I think there's a little bit more of me. Don't you think?😋

@RiftNinja

You made me want to eat some fast food. I love McDonald’s. My dream is to get stuck between a table and sofa/chair in restaurant and need help to get out, you would probably start feeding me even more so I would get stuck harder. Am I right? Piggy needs a punishment for being so greedy.🥵😈

Lately I take care of my belly as much as I can, since summer is coming and I’m not happy with how I look(I'm still fitting into my swimsuits from last year).😕 I think i need to gain a little bit more. Don't you think? My belly needs to spill out of my pants even more. With me eating more and more I am able to  record more eating content. To be honest it's a pleasure to recode this type of stuff. You are forced to finish your meal because people want it! They want to see me eat more and i want to please them! I hope that you like my new video where i stuff myself with yummy dessert. 🐷 oink oink

1673468748501.thumb.jpg.dbe42860a47004d61f0b58355f459213.jpg

VID_20230110_180030(0)(0)(0).thumb.gif.d3d794d0d23b634d18f5d216c67d1f56.gif

The gif is so perfect your plump belly is in that underwear is the most beautiful.

The foods of holidays did their tasks, that belly needs to be rubbed to allow you eat more and more to grow until you will able to stuck in your sink.

I like how your ass splits a lof of the chair.

Guest freddfatt

Everything is so tight! I still haven't sized up since may and I think there's a little bit more of me. Don't you think?

Now that you mention it, you are looking just a touch softer, yes. But you are right, I think there's room for growth as you get summer body ready this year. I know you can do it because you've been doing an excellent job shaping up so far.

11 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@RiftNinja

You made me want to eat some fast food. I love McDonald’s. My dream is to get stuck between a table and sofa/chair in restaurant and need help to get out, you would probably start feeding me even more so I would get stuck harder. Am I right? Piggy needs a punishment for being so greedy.🥵😈

Lately I take care of my belly as much as I can, since summer is coming and I’m not happy with how I look(I'm still fitting into my swimsuits from last year).😕 I think i need to gain a little bit more. Don't you think? My belly needs to spill out of my pants even more. With me eating more and more I am able to  record more eating content. To be honest it's a pleasure to recode this type of stuff. You are forced to finish your meal because people want it! They want to see me eat more and i want to please them! I hope that you like my new video where i stuff myself with yummy dessert. 🐷 oink oink

1673468748501.thumb.jpg.dbe42860a47004d61f0b58355f459213.jpg   309   91.01 kB

VID_20230110_180030(0)(0)(0).thumb.gif.d3d794d0d23b634d18f5d216c67d1f56.gif   290   10.84 MB

Then let's make your dream a reality! I think a few large McDonald's meals is a good place to start 😈

I can imagine you in the summer nice and fat, jiggling your way along the beach, ice creams in each hand, stuffed belly exposed for all to see how busy you've been in winter, ass wobbling to and fro as you walk, your swimsuit stretched to their max, barely covering your body 🥵 

BTW, you are looking very fat today

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

Haha, Thanks 😘

@Jay Rock

You may be right. I don't remember when i was working out last time... Luckily I caught up with calories. Sometimes I catch myself only leaving my house to go buy snacks. I work from home and ordering food, I am too lazy to cook. I know I’m becoming a lazy piggy.

@PolishBigBellyLover

Your need to earn it🤭

@Nuka07

@freddfatt

For a second I thought you wanted to tell me to go on a diet. With good motivation and diet it's a matter of weeks not months! Everything is so tight! I still haven't sized up since may and I think there's a little bit more of me. Don't you think?😋

@RiftNinja

Looks like someone is being a greedy and active pig lately @CutieDonut ;), the video of you drinking milkshake was great, the best at the date, now the next step is a video of you having a great dinner, you can choose yourself, KFC, pizza, subway, or who knows... all! thanks for all ;) 

Looks like @CutieDonut she's back on the attack and looking chubby and hungrier than ever hopefully soon we get to see a real binge on a lot of food in one big long video sadly i'm not really into chugging videos but all can see the effort that she went into it and i loved that, maybe next time a fried chicken feast would be great, watching you take big bites of food makes me really horny, kisses and i love your come back with energies ;) 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, CutieDonut said:

Last time I asked if you wanted to see me trying to fit in my small pants. I did it. Recorded a video that you can see… you all know where.😋 O❤️F I’ve tried with all my strength, it seemed impossible, I’ve even heard some cracking of material. The whole experience made me want to sit down next to my fridge and eat until nothing is left! I think I’m losing control for real! Send help or pizza!🤤😍

IMG_20230110_200156.thumb.jpg.2dbcee52d445be3825d81680f870d5d8.jpg

Losing control, gaining beauty ! 🥰

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Wow you are getting thicker everywhere ! 😍 You belly is already fat enough to partially hidding your panties ! 😁 You don't even have to tell that you want to gain even more because your look, face, body language and the way you drink in the first picture say everything about you desire to gain more and more weight !! That's so hot ! 😍

You eat so much that i have no doubt that your swimsuits will become too tight soon ! 😋

@Sportsfann12

Haha, Thanks 😘

@Jay Rock

@PolishBigBellyLover

Your need to earn it🤭

@Nuka07

@freddfatt

@RiftNinja

After seeing this and your recent shake drinking video, you look like you've gotten so big that I'm SHOCKED to hear you say you still fit your old swimsuits! I think we might need to see a try-on video as proof and evidence... ;)

When you look up the definition of "THICK" in the dictionary, these pictures of you come up. Unbelievably sexy how round, thick, curvy and FAT you're becoming. Always stay hungry and greedy for more. > : D

• Curvage Model

@Nuka07
Mmmm That's my goal!🥵 Each month i can feel everything is getting tighter and that’s hot.🐷
@Albos
Thank you for your kind words🥰. You might be right I think I gained some weight here and there. This shirt gave up it was raiding up all the time.🐷 Hmm, maybe you would like to see all of my glorious fat in a bikini, so you could compare to summer when it’s going to be a lot smaller on me.😈
@Kasansky
I need to buy bigger chairs or sit on two, but with time who knows? It may be that even two might be to small for my growing wide ass🐷
@freddfatt
Good motivation can do wonders and your encouragement is motivating me like nothing else! There's so much of you guys telling me that i look hot now when i am a little bit bigger and almost everyone assure me that I will be looking even hotter if i keep gaining. Because of you after eating I don’t think how much I ate, I think how much more I could stuff myself with!🥵
@RiftNinja
I’m planning to go on some beach this summer to show off my curvy body. I want to lay on some water bed while eating to make my bikini snap and show people how much of a piggy I really am.🥵

@Vulkan Mmmm stop making me hungry haha. Yeah, yeah i know you are waiting for more videos. 😏

@herve50 You are telling me that "it will grow"? I'd say my belly is already growing and I am not planning on stopping!🐷

@jajakekeOhhh don't worry I will record something for everybody! There will be chugging and eating and some more so stay tuned!😘 Also I put a lot of effort in every single of my video just to make my online federes/fans happy! 🥰

@In Love With Bellies Haha thanks! Finally someone who noticed all I want is just to be good piggy!🐷

@Phrozen Oooo that's so sweet. I knew you would want to see me wearing them right now! 😏

With only couple of months left till summer, I want to show you my current form. Here’s a sexy photos of me in my already pretty small red set(for those who wonder how it looks on me before winter it was used in Old swimwear doesn't fit like it used to! 😳 ). There’s also a short video of me jiggling my chubby belly, but that's a present for those who support me elsewhere.🥰

photo_2023-01-12_22-04-01.jpg

photo_2023-01-12_22-03-58.jpg

23 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Nuka07
Mmmm That's my goal!🥵 Each month i can feel everything is getting tighter and that’s hot.🐷
@Albos
Thank you for your kind words🥰. You might be right I think I gained some weight here and there. This shirt gave up it was raiding up all the time.🐷 Hmm, maybe you would like to see all of my glorious fat in a bikini, so you could compare to summer when it’s going to be a lot smaller on me.😈
@Kasansky
I need to buy bigger chairs or sit on two, but with time who knows? It may be that even two might be to small for my growing wide ass🐷
@freddfatt
Good motivation can do wonders and your encouragement is motivating me like nothing else! There's so much of you guys telling me that i look hot now when i am a little bit bigger and almost everyone assure me that I will be looking even hotter if i keep gaining. Because of you after eating I don’t think how much I ate, I think how much more I could stuff myself with!🥵
@RiftNinja
I’m planning to go on some beach this summer to show off my curvy body. I want to lay on some water bed while eating to make my bikini snap and show people how much of a piggy I really am.🥵

@Vulkan Mmmm stop making me hungry haha. Yeah, yeah i know you are waiting for more videos. 😏

@herve50 You are telling me that "it will grow"? I'd say my belly is already growing and I am not planning on stopping!🐷

@jajakekeOhhh don't worry I will record something for everybody! There will be chugging and eating and some more so stay tuned!😘 Also I put a lot of effort in every single of my video just to make my online federes/fans happy! 🥰

@In Love With Bellies Haha thanks! Finally someone who noticed all I want is just to be good piggy!🐷

@Phrozen Oooo that's so sweet. I knew you would want to see me wearing them right now! 😏

With only couple of months left till summer, I want to show you my current form. Here’s a sexy photos of me in my already pretty small red set(for those who wonder how it looks on me before winter it was used in Old swimwear doesn't fit like it used to! 😳 ). There’s also a short video of me jiggling my chubby belly, but that's a present for those who support me elsewhere.🥰

Oh my, I think you might have slightly outgrown your swimsuit already :D. You've grown SO MUCH when compared to the photos of you in your swimwearm I doubt something could even remotely fit you after the summer ends

7 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

photo_2023-01-12_22-04-01.jpg   203   70.41 kB

photo_2023-01-12_22-03-58.jpg   186   65.26 kB

Yes it is Hot ! 

Thats Hot GIF by Paris Hilton

15 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

photo_2023-01-12_22-04-01.jpg   330   70.41 kB

photo_2023-01-12_22-03-58.jpg   303   65.26 kB

With how good of a piggy you are, I'm sure you'll make those swimsuits too small in no time! They look close to bursting already

• Curvage Model

@Albos Outgrown!? I think not yet. 😏

@In Love With Bellies Because I am getting prouder and more confident with each day in this community! ❤️

@RiftNinja Do you really think so?😳 I thought they fit me yet. I’d totally go out like this. 🐷

@Kasansky I knew it! Haha I think they fit just fine too.😘 Yeah, I hope I'll be able to go out with them at least once. I want to show up looking like a piggy!🥵

@sesameramen @Sportsfann12 Thanks! 😘

This week’s winner is @In Love With Bellies! Congrats! Thank you for your support!❤️

Here you go a little bit of daily good and free stuff for those who can’t afford or just don’t want to support me elsewhere!(Ps. No matter what I still love you guys!🥰) Screenshot from short eating/belly play video(7min). 🐷

If you had told me from last year that I would eat such large portions and within a dozen minutes thought again what to eat, she would have been shocked.🥵 Gosh I love eating!🤤 I just can’t get enough, there’s so much tasty things to try!🐷🐷🐷 Also it was my last normal meal for some time. Unfortunately I had my wisdom tooth removed today… My doctor said that I should be eating only liquids for a few days. 🥺But don’t worry I won’t be starving. My protein shakes are super filling!😏 I wonder what will happen to my body after a week of drinking only fattening, weight gain shakes! 🥵

What you think will I:

a) lose weight 🥺

b) gain a little bit 😍

c) gain a lot🥵

d) nothing will change🤣

photo_2023-01-13_17-40-47.jpg

Edited by CutieDonut

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies Because I am getting prouder and more confident with each day in this community! ❤️

@RiftNinja Do you really think so?😳 I thought they fit me yet. I’d totally go out like this. 🐷

@Kasansky I knew it! Haha I think they fit just fine too.😘 Yeah, I hope I'll be able to go out with them at least once. I want to show up looking like a piggy!🥵

This week’s winner is @In Love With Bellies! Congrats! Thank you for your support!❤️

Here you go a little bit of daily good and free stuff for those who can’t afford or just don’t want to support me elsewhere!(Ps. No matter what I still love you guys!🥰) Screenshot from short eating/belly play video(7min). 🐷

If you had told me from last year that I would eat such large portions and within a dozen minutes thought again what to eat, she would have been shocked.🥵 Gosh I love eating!🤤 I just can’t get enough, there’s so much tasty things to try!🐷🐷🐷 Also it was my last normal meal for some time. Unfortunately I had my wisdom tooth removed today… My doctor said that I should be eating only liquids for a few days. 🥺But don’t worry I won’t be starving. My protein shakes are super filling!😏 I wonder what will happen to my body after a week of drinking only fattening, weight gain shakes! 🥵

What you think will I:

a) lose weight 🥺

b) gain a little bit 😍

c) gain a lot🥵

d) nothing will change🤣

It’s gonna take a lot of shakes to fill that big belly of yours, but I’m hoping for option C. 😃 Watch you as you fill your belly with delicious shakes which causes it to grow bigger which causes you to get hungrier. 

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

What you think will I:

a) lose weight 🥺

b) gain a little bit 😍

c) gain a lot🥵

d) nothing will change🤣

The only true answer here is c), no in-betweens, you might not be able to fill your belly with proper food for a while but your belly will sure love milkshakes 😉

Guest Carcer89
On 1/12/2023 at 9:08 PM, CutieDonut said:

Every time I think someone has posted an update that can't be topped, someone does! Enjoying seeing your journey.

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

What you think will I:

a) lose weight 🥺

b) gain a little bit 😍

c) gain a lot🥵

d) nothing will change🤣

photo_2023-01-13_17-40-47.jpg   385   84.23 kB

The doctor also says you should get plenty of bed rest. Laying in bed and drinking weight gain shakes all day is the perfect recipe for getting super fat 😈 I mean, recovering from wisdom teeth surgery... 😏

And really it's so hot and beautiful to see your confidence getting bigger and bigger ! 😍 Let's make it huge ! 😎

And it seems your happiness grows too ? 🥰

Thank you so much for choosing me as week's winner, it's such an honor ! ☺️ I'm so happy that you enjoy my comments of encouragement and support, i'm here for that ❤️ You spoil us so much with amazing updates and descriptions !

And talking about that, another thing which i really love is how big your appetite is now ! It's me or you literally need more food each day to be satisfied ? 🥵 Anyway you deserve these larges portions ! A good piggy need to eat a lot ! 🥰

I hope the surgery went fine and that you recover well !

To answer your question, as you said you eat larges portions, soooo your appetite won't go anywere 😁 you will have to satisfy your appetite with the same amount of liquids. And something tells me you will choose delicious and fattening weight gain shake ! Sooooo i'm pretty confident about the third possibility C) GAIN A LOT !! 😍 And as you can guess it's also my favourite one 😊😇

And last you look gorgeous on this picture ! Your belly looks softer than ever and your round chin and lower face is so cute ❤️

• Curvage Model

@Sportsfann12

Option B is the most possible for now. 😘

@Nuka07 @Albos 

Option C looks pretty good. Allthough it’s getting very hard to not eat anything I like. All these pizza, burgers and all of the fast foods of the world are calling me.🤤 Meanwhile I can only eat ice cream, shakes and some drinks. I am getting kinda sick of eating sweet things, I dream about burgers.😕

@Carcer89

Thank you for that. ❤️

@RiftNinja 

I’m laying in bed all day long, not feeling like doing anything at all. I have a chance to watch all of my Netflix recommendations finally.🤭

@In Love With Bellies

There’s nothing you should thank for. You won because you were the sweetest and most engaging fan. I miss my huge food portions. My appetite is out of scale, i am non stop hungry.🐷

@herve50

Thank you. We will see what the year will bring. There’s one more tooth to remove in a month.☹️