14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@RiftNinjaMmmmm I’d pop for sure after that much food in one sitting, but i ain’t saying no if someone would want to feed me that much food! 🥵These garters need to be even tighter, they need to split me squishy thighs into two.🥵

Coming tomorrow! “WG shake: Drinking until I can’t no more” Newest clip of your favorite Donut.🍩 Here you go one more teaser, only because I love you guys for all your support! As always you are the best!🥰 Watching it back I think it might be even too naughty!!! 😳Hope you guys don’t mind.😏 What do you think, the next clip should be recorded on two chairs or at least on the couch? Just look how tiny this chair is compare to my fat ass and I’m not even that big… yet🥵🐷😘

gif.gif   411   14.75 MB

Well you are a good piggy after all! And good piggies always eat everything put in front of them by their feeder.

Very excited for the video. Your belly is going to be so big! I think you're going to need those two chairs soon! Your body seems like it was always going to favour your bottom half more than the top (but you are still looking nice and fat up top 😍)

• Curvage Model

As always, a quick reminder that the first clip of 2023 is available🥰. Check out what happens to a girl who can't stop overeating.🐷 Two months after “Watch me get naughty when the lights go out!”.

If you decide to support me in my journey and buy this clip I will be grateful if you leave any feedback/review.👉👈

I think you are right, @Jay Rock I can't control myself! I need someone to punish me. I'm too naughty.🥵

Mmmm @RiftNinja you know me too well! Just don’t put in front of me too much or I may pop trying to please my feeder! 🥵Hope you don’t mind piggies with bigger asses?🤭 Main is getting pretty hefty.🐷 I think it’s only a matter of time when one chair would be not enough!🐷🥵

@PhrozenYeah, most of my weight goes straight to my ass, but lately my arms have blown up!🐷 They are super soft and squishy! Let me hug you with them as you feed me more and more! 🥵

6 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

As always, a quick reminder that the first clip of 2023 is available🥰. Check out what happens to a girl who can't stop overeating.🐷 Two months after “Watch me get naughty when the lights go out!”.

If you decide to support me in my journey and buy this clip I will be grateful if you leave any feedback/review.👉👈

I think you are right, @Jay Rock I can't control myself! I need someone to punish me. I'm too naughty.🥵

Mmmm @RiftNinja you know me too well! Just don’t put in front of me too much or I may pop trying to please my feeder! 🥵Hope you don’t mind piggies with bigger asses?🤭 Main is getting pretty hefty.🐷 I think it’s only a matter of time when one chair would be not enough!🐷🥵

@PhrozenYeah, most of my weight goes straight to my ass, but lately my arms have blown up!🐷 They are super soft and squishy! Let me hug you with them as you feed me more and more! 🥵

Left my little contribution, let me know what you think of my review.

Nice video naughty piggy!

9 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

A beautiful feedee with a big belly and a booty? Where have you been all my life???  

Seriously, it’s been so awesome watching you expand and seeing your belly cover more of your lap. I think I’m in love 😍 

16 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

I definitely don't mind how fat your ass is getting! Luckily adding a chair is a pretty easy adjustment to make, though it may not be so easy to adjust when your ass is too big for doorways 😲

• Curvage Model

@SoftCollegeBabe

Thanks! There’s plenty of full body shots on my social media, but don’t worry, I appreciate your opinion. I am going to try to make some more of these, so stay tuned.😍

@Kasansky

As the title said, I was drinking until I couldn’t drink any more. I felt like I was going to explode ready to throw up at any second!🥵 I stopped recording because I didn’t know what’s going to happen next! But I managed to hold it in, and it was worth it.😍 I felt like a pig sitting there with my stretched to its maximum belly next to this jug with a little bit of shake wanting to finish it and knowing I can’t.🥵 Wish there was someone who would push me over the edge and force me to finish everything!

@prince of fools

I am flattered, hihi. Hope you don’t mind If I get a little bit bigger because I am not planning to slow down. 😍

@RiftNinja

I understand that you don’t mind bottom heavy girls and I am glad that you are going to stay to watch my ass expand even further! ❤️You really think that I am going to get too big for a regular doorway!?😅 What would you do if I get stuck for the first time? Ps Thanks for the awesome review. I love it! As always ❤️

@Jay Rock

Mmmm just make some room for my belly lately it's getting pretty big hihi. There's going to be a lot of spanking because this piggy loves to overeat!😍

Also congrats @Berytosz and @RiftNinja you are the winners of our weekly contest for the best comment! Thanks for reviews and amazing before and after’s!❤️

Here you go a little something from your fav piggy to start this week.

How well will i fit into these skintight pants. There might be a video of me struggling to put them on. Would you like to watch me struggle to breathe while wearing them.😍

1672419335729.jpg

33 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

How well will i fit into these skintight pants. There might be a video of me struggling to put them on. Would you like to watch me struggle to breathe while wearing them.😍

1672419335729.jpg

They look so tiny compared to your overfed body ! 🥵😍

7 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1672419335729.jpg

When would you allow me to put big amount of food in your mouth? I can't stand when I see you being such a greedy piggy🥵

9 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@SoftCollegeBabe

Thanks! There’s plenty of full body shots on my social media, but don’t worry, I appreciate your opinion. I am going to try to make some more of these, so stay tuned.😍

@Kasansky

As the title said, I was drinking until I couldn’t drink any more. I felt like I was going to explode ready to throw up at any second!🥵 I stopped recording because I didn’t know what’s going to happen next! But I managed to hold it in, and it was worth it.😍 I felt like a pig sitting there with my stretched to its maximum belly next to this jug with a little bit of shake wanting to finish it and knowing I can’t.🥵 Wish there was someone who would push me over the edge and force me to finish everything!

@prince of fools

I am flattered, hihi. Hope you don’t mind If I get a little bit bigger because I am not planning to slow down. 😍

@RiftNinja

I understand that you don’t mind bottom heavy girls and I am glad that you are going to stay to watch my ass expand even further! ❤️You really think that I am going to get too big for a regular doorway!?😅 What would you do if I get stuck for the first time? Ps Thanks for the awesome review. I love it! As always ❤️

@Jay Rock

Mmmm just make some room for my belly lately it's getting pretty big hihi. There's going to be a lot of spanking because this piggy loves to overeat!😍

Also congrats @Berytosz and @RiftNinja you are the winners of our weekly contest for the best comment! Thanks for reviews and amazing before and after’s!❤️

1672419335729.jpg

Can imagine how full you were but next time you wll able, for a while only here you can receive pressure to finish all your food. Soon you will find a good feeder.

Guest freddfatt

Those tiny shorts look like they wouldn't be able to make it up one thigh! I don't think it would even be possible to pull them up over your fat butt. 😈

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@RiftNinja

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1672419335729.jpg   588   152.88 kB

If you aren't planning on stopping, it's entirely possible you might get too big for doorways haha! And when that happens, I'd light-heartedly tease you about how you've outgrown regular sized houses as I lube up your thighs and ass to help free you. Though I might need to have some food on hand to help coax you out!

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you loved both the review and the before and after's ❤️

A video of you jiggling around as you try to stuff yourself into tiny pants would be very hot. When was the last time you wore them?

• Curvage Model

@In Love With Bellies

You are 100% right. They seem so small, in comparison to my size now. I have no idea how they fit me before, they are so tight right now!!!🥵

@PolishBigBellyLover
You can feed me as much as you can push into me and maybe a little bit more.😈

@Kasansky
I think you’re right, I am going to be able to fit only more and more in my tummy, but I think we need to check how much i can eat from time to time. You know, for science. Also I wish I'd find that one feeder which is going to push my limits each time he feeds me.🥵🤤

@freddfatt

How did you know that!? They must have shrunk in the washing machine because they fit me perfectly last time I wore them… a few months ago. This short vid and not only hihi is posted elsewhere. Let’s see if you are going to find it.🤭

@RiftNinja
I think that some good motivation would be needed with an even bigger amount of food to free me up. Last year these pants fit well, and now you can see for yourself. How would you tease a fatty stuck in a doorway?😋🐷

Last time I asked if you wanted to see me trying to fit in my small pants. I did it. Recorded a video that you can see… you all know where.😋 O❤️F I’ve tried with all my strength, it seemed impossible, I’ve even heard some cracking of material. The whole experience made me want to sit down next to my fridge and eat until nothing is left! I think I’m losing control for real! Send help or pizza!🤤😍

IMG_20230110_200156.thumb.jpg.2dbcee52d445be3825d81680f870d5d8.jpg

1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

Last time I asked if you wanted to see me trying to fit in my small pants. I did it. Recorded a video that you can see… you all know where.😋 O❤️F I’ve tried with all my strength, it seemed impossible, I’ve even heard some cracking of material. The whole experience made me want to sit down next to my fridge and eat until nothing is left! I think I’m losing control for real! Send help or pizza!🤤😍

Pardon my french but hot damn thats 

Good Looking Top Notch GIF by CBS

I’ve tried with all my strength, it seemed impossible, I’ve even heard some cracking of material. The whole experience made me want to sit down next to my fridge and eat until nothing is left! I think I’m losing control for real! Send help or pizza!🤤😍

Ironically, I get the feeling that trying to force your fat ass into those pants was probably the hardest workout you've had in a while! Hope you didn't burn away too many calories with all that effort. :P 

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20230110_200156.thumb.jpg.2dbcee52d445be3825d81680f870d5d8.jpg

Could you sit on my face, please? 🥵

Guest freddfatt

I’ve tried with all my strength, it seemed impossible, I’ve even heard some cracking of material. The whole experience made me want to sit down next to my fridge and eat until nothing is left! I think I’m losing control for real! Send help or pizza!

Oh, you poor little thing. 😥 I'm sure with the right motivation, a good diet, and a consistent routine, you'll be well on your way to outgrowing your current fat pants in just a few months as well.

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@RiftNinja
I think that some good motivation would be needed with an even bigger amount of food to free me up. Last year these pants fit well, and now you can see for yourself. How would you tease a fatty stuck in a doorway?😋🐷

IMG_20230110_200156.thumb.jpg.2dbcee52d445be3825d81680f870d5d8.jpg   456   46.98 kB

I'd walk up to you, grab you by the belly and say "Look at what you've done to yourself! You've outgrown your clothes, your furniture and now you're outgrowing the apartment! This isn't the work of a piggy, but a full blown hog. An insatiable, greedy hog who lost all control to food ages ago~ A greedy hog who is going to miss out on an amazingly spread of pizza, pasta, KFC and McDonalds because their enormous ass is stuck in a doorway. If you eat it all up, I'll give you some nice belly rubs for you to drift off to sleep with. And if you don't, well you know what punishment you'll be getting 😈"

• Curvage Model

@Sportsfann12

Haha, Thanks 😘

@Jay Rock

You may be right. I don't remember when i was working out last time... Luckily I caught up with calories. Sometimes I catch myself only leaving my house to go buy snacks. I work from home and ordering food, I am too lazy to cook. I know I’m becoming a lazy piggy.

@PolishBigBellyLover

Your need to earn it🤭

@Nuka07

Give me some time and my ass will be huge, I swear it grows by itself.

@freddfatt

For a second I thought you wanted to tell me to go on a diet. With good motivation and diet it's a matter of weeks not months! Everything is so tight! I still haven't sized up since may and I think there's a little bit more of me. Don't you think?😋

@RiftNinja

You made me want to eat some fast food. I love McDonald’s. My dream is to get stuck between a table and sofa/chair in restaurant and need help to get out, you would probably start feeding me even more so I would get stuck harder. Am I right? Piggy needs a punishment for being so greedy.🥵😈

Lately I take care of my belly as much as I can, since summer is coming and I’m not happy with how I look(I'm still fitting into my swimsuits from last year).😕 I think i need to gain a little bit more. Don't you think? My belly needs to spill out of my pants even more. With me eating more and more I am able to  record more eating content. To be honest it's a pleasure to recode this type of stuff. You are forced to finish your meal because people want it! They want to see me eat more and i want to please them! I hope that you like my new video where i stuff myself with yummy dessert. 🐷 oink oink

1673468748501.thumb.jpg.dbe42860a47004d61f0b58355f459213.jpg

VID_20230110_180030(0)(0)(0).thumb.gif.d3d794d0d23b634d18f5d216c67d1f56.gif

Edited by CutieDonut

6 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

Haha, Thanks 😘

@Jay Rock

You may be right. I don't remember when i was working out last time... Luckily I caught up with calories. Sometimes I catch myself only leaving my house to go buy snacks. I work from home and ordering food, I am too lazy to cook. I know I’m becoming a lazy piggy.

@PolishBigBellyLover

Your need to earn it🤭

@Nuka07

Give me some time and my ass will be huge, I swear it grows by itself.

@freddfatt

For a second I thought you wanted to tell me to go on a diet. With good motivation and diet it's a matter of weeks not months! Everything is so tight! I still haven't sized up since may and I think there's a little bit more of me. Don't you think?😋

@RiftNinja

You made me want to eat some fast food. I love McDonald’s. My dream is to get stuck between a table and sofa/chair in restaurant and need help to get out, you would probably start feeding me even more so I would get stuck harder. Am I right? Piggy needs a punishment for being so greedy.🥵😈

Lately I take care of my belly as much as I can, since summer is coming and I’m not happy with how I look(I'm still fitting into my swimsuits from last year).😕 I think i need to gain a little bit more. Don't you think? My belly needs to spill out of my pants even more. With me eating more and more I am able to  record more eating content. To be honest it's a pleasure to recode this type of stuff. You are forced to finish your meal because people want it! They want to see me eat more and i want to please them! I hope that you like my new video where i stuff myself with yummy dessert. 🐷 oink oink

Every inch of you is glorious round perfection. Keep eating until those swimsuits look like tiny underwear on your ever expanding body. 😃

Hi there, I was a bit away for a while now, but I'm back and not gonna lie you've grown even more beautiful than last time I saw you. Your belly looks so big now and your face no longer has its sharpness and it's quite smoothened, your arms are chubbier too! ❤️

Can't wait to see some content of you in your swimsuit, by the time summer comes I bet your belly would be so large I doubt you would even be able to put it on :D