1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

Unfortunately there’s no video from that night… I was eating pizza and I thought I could do some cute pics to enter the new year with something special.😍 I could record something but I realized it after eating half of the pizza.😅 Guess I am getting too greedy.🤭 Ps. I am going to record something really soon.😘

@RiftNinja

I wonder how long you’d be able to carry me from the table to the bed.🐷 You know I’d be heavier and heavier each time. 🥵Sleeping with my belly full to bursting is so nice. I could be doing this all the time,🐷😍 although I would have problems with doing basic tasks. Constantly full and sleepy😏. Thanks for B&A I knew you’d prepare something amazing. ❤️

@Kasansky

Thanks 🤭 Yeah, it is a common problem for me now! Every chair is so narrow when you have ass big as main😈, but I love when it’s happening! I feel like a naughty piggy when I feel my ass overflowing the chair.🥵

@Albos

Yeah, It was a pretty fattening year. Thank you, you are so sweet! I love creating content for you.😍 Hope you will stay with me in 2023 so i can spoil you with even more hot vids/pics with your favorite way fatter🐷 and way more confident piggy😈

@In Love With Bellies

I feel like the sexiest woman alive while wearing that set.🥵 My arms plumped pretty nicely this year. Imagine how soft i am to touch 🤭

@Berytosz

Ohhh too bad you won’t be as active as you were.🥺 Hope you will find a few minutes to come here at least a few times a week. I’m going to miss your teasing.🥺 I think you are one of the best here. It's so delicate, but right on point.🥵 I was considering you as a winner many times just keep trying. Thanks for B&A it’s amazing! I love it! 🥰This before pic is perfect. It’s showing how much softer I’ve become. You inspired me for sure I want to go stuff myself so you can do another B&A this time after would be used as a before!🥵 Oh for sure all this fattening food I was pushing into my greedy mouth while world cup while recording all these vids while Christmas and when i was turned on is here with me making sure I can’t button up my pants.🐷 I am happy you like my cellulite. 🤭At the beginning I was insecure about it but now I want more of it! I want to look like a complete pig!😈

@lisapage

I'm starting to think about buying a car. But I think I'd be driving to McDonald's a couple times per day.🤭

Today I had an idea to show you how my belly looks like while sucking in. I don't know why but my belly looks even bigger and fatter when sucking in than a month ago.🤭 I think all those weeks of overfeeding myself has finally paid off.🥵 How would you describe me? Still too skinny😏, chubby, fatty🤭 or overfed piggy?🐷🥵

photo_2023-01-02_19-59-26.jpg

photo_2023-01-02_19-59-30.jpg

I don't plan to stop following you anytime soon, I'm definitely gonna be here with you in 2023 as well, would be a shame if I miss such a good piggy like you grow even fatter :D 

Oh my, you suck all this belly in yet it feels as if you've let it all rest on your laps. The only question that must be asked though is whether those thunderthighs can withold some more weight, only one way to find out🐷

@Vulkan

Infelizmente não tem vídeo daquela noite… Estava comendo pizza e pensei em fazer umas fotinhas fofas para entrar o ano novo com algo especial. 😍 Eu poderia gravar algo, mas percebi depois de comer metade da pizza. 😅 Acho que estou ficando muito ganancioso. 🤭 Ps. Vou gravar algo muito em breve. 😘

@RiftNinja

Eu me pergunto quanto tempo você seria capaz de me carregar da mesa para a cama. 🐷 Você sabe que eu estaria cada vez mais pesado. 🥵 Dormir com a barriga cheia até arrebentar é tão bom. Eu poderia estar fazendo isso o tempo todo, 🐷 😍 embora tivesse problemas para fazer tarefas básicas. Constantemente cheio e com sono 😏 . Obrigado por B&A. Eu sabia que você prepararia algo incrível. ❤️

@Kasansky

Obrigado 🤭 Sim, é um problema comum para mim agora! Cada cadeira é tão estreita quando você tem a bunda grande como principal 😈 , mas eu adoro quando está acontecendo! Me sinto um porquinho safado quando sinto minha bunda transbordar da cadeira. 🥵

@Albos

Sim, foi um ano bastante engorda. Obrigado, você é tão doce! Eu amo criar conteúdo para você. 😍 Espero que você fique comigo em 2023 para que eu possa mimá-lo com ainda mais vídeos / fotos quentes com seu porquinho favorito mais gordo 🐷 e muito mais confiante 😈

@Apaixonada por Barrigas

Eu me sinto a mulher mais sexy do mundo enquanto uso esse conjunto. 🥵 Meus braços cresceram muito bem este ano. Imagina como sou macio ao toque  🤭

@Berytosz

Ohhh que pena que você não será tão ativo quanto antes. 🥺 Espero que você encontre alguns minutos para vir aqui pelo menos algumas vezes por semana. Vou sentir falta da sua provocação. 🥺 Acho que você é um dos melhores aqui. É tão delicado, mas bem no ponto. 🥵 Eu estava considerando você como um vencedor muitas vezes, apenas continue tentando. Obrigado por B&A é incrível! Eu amo isso! 🥰 Essa foto do antes é perfeita. Está mostrando o quanto me tornei mais suave. Você me inspirou com certeza eu quero ir me encher para que você possa fazer outro B&A desta vez seria usado como antes! 🥵Ah, com certeza toda essa comida gordurosa que eu estava enfiando na minha boca gananciosa durante a copa do mundo enquanto gravava todos esses vídeos durante o Natal e quando eu estava excitado está aqui comigo certificando-me de que não consigo abotoar minhas calças. 🐷 Estou feliz que você gosta da minha celulite. 🤭 No começo eu estava insegura, mas agora quero mais! Eu quero parecer um porco completo! 😈

@lisapage

Estou começando a pensar em comprar um carro. Mas acho que dirigiria até o McDonald's algumas vezes por dia. 🤭

Hoje tive a ideia de mostrar a vocês como fica minha barriga durante a sucção. Não sei por que, mas minha barriga parece ainda maior e mais gorda ao sugar do que há um mês. 🤭 Acho que todas aquelas semanas de superalimentação finalmente valeram a pena. 🥵 Como você me descreveria? Ainda muito magro 😏 , gordinho, gordo 🤭 ou porquinho superalimentado? 🐷 🥵

foto_2023-01-02_19-59-26.jpg

foto_2023-01-02_19-59-30.jpg

your progress is fantastic it's amazing the way your lingerie hits your thighs your arms have grown a lot too besides your face which is super round and cute you look beautiful for sure the best model on this site today the man who becomes your partner or feeder will be very lucky because you are beautiful and your curvaceous and chubby body is perfect and will gain more with every pound you gain congratulations and thank you for being this perfect feeder happy 2023 that this year you gain more weight than in 2022 kiss I love you

56 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

Unfortunately there’s no video from that night… I was eating pizza and I thought I could do some cute pics to enter the new year with something special.😍 I could record something but I realized it after eating half of the pizza.😅 Guess I am getting too greedy.🤭 Ps. I am going to record something really soon.😘

@RiftNinja

I wonder how long you’d be able to carry me from the table to the bed.🐷 You know I’d be heavier and heavier each time. 🥵Sleeping with my belly full to bursting is so nice. I could be doing this all the time,🐷😍 although I would have problems with doing basic tasks. Constantly full and sleepy😏. Thanks for B&A I knew you’d prepare something amazing. ❤️

@Kasansky

Thanks 🤭 Yeah, it is a common problem for me now! Every chair is so narrow when you have ass big as main😈, but I love when it’s happening! I feel like a naughty piggy when I feel my ass overflowing the chair.🥵

@Albos

Yeah, It was a pretty fattening year. Thank you, you are so sweet! I love creating content for you.😍 Hope you will stay with me in 2023 so i can spoil you with even more hot vids/pics with your favorite way fatter🐷 and way more confident piggy😈

@In Love With Bellies

I feel like the sexiest woman alive while wearing that set.🥵 My arms plumped pretty nicely this year. Imagine how soft i am to touch 🤭

@Berytosz

Ohhh too bad you won’t be as active as you were.🥺 Hope you will find a few minutes to come here at least a few times a week. I’m going to miss your teasing.🥺 I think you are one of the best here. It's so delicate, but right on point.🥵 I was considering you as a winner many times just keep trying. Thanks for B&A it’s amazing! I love it! 🥰This before pic is perfect. It’s showing how much softer I’ve become. You inspired me for sure I want to go stuff myself so you can do another B&A this time after would be used as a before!🥵 Oh for sure all this fattening food I was pushing into my greedy mouth while world cup while recording all these vids while Christmas and when i was turned on is here with me making sure I can’t button up my pants.🐷 I am happy you like my cellulite. 🤭At the beginning I was insecure about it but now I want more of it! I want to look like a complete pig!😈

@lisapage

I'm starting to think about buying a car. But I think I'd be driving to McDonald's a couple times per day.🤭

Today I had an idea to show you how my belly looks like while sucking in. I don't know why but my belly looks even bigger and fatter when sucking in than a month ago.🤭 I think all those weeks of overfeeding myself has finally paid off.🥵 How would you describe me? Still too skinny😏, chubby, fatty🤭 or overfed piggy?🐷🥵

many of us will stay this 2023, 2024, 2025... ;) 

Guest Berytosz
3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

@RiftNinja

@Kasansky

@Albos

@In Love With Bellies

@Berytosz

@lisapage

I'm glad you liked my B&A😊. In that case, I'm waiting impatiently for more materials that will allow me to do another "after".🥵🐷
I think that I will continue to be quite active, because following your entries has probably got me addicted, because I already check your activity in places where I would not even risk it before.😨

I used to ask how you managed to hide your weight from your family over the christmas and I still don't believe you managed to disguise it even a little bit. After all, the people sitting next to you had to move to the sides to make room for your amazing ass already hanging from the chair on the sides🍑🐷. I don't think you will hide your intrested from your family this year. There's probably only one way out. You need to visit them more often so that they get used to your appearance on a regular basis. Who knows, maybe thanks to this they will understand that they will have to prepare "a bit" more food for the next holidays?🤗

As for the question, how would I describe you. A real piggy is neither too skinny nor too fat. For her, the most important thing is to have a full belly and she looks best with such a belly.🐷🤰

Maybe in response to the prepared "B&A" you will also prepare a similar one, but with an empty stomach and full to the limit. We all know that after your recent exploits and your rounder appearance, you're a piggy who can do a lot when it comes to tummy capacity.😈

12 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

You know you're definitely not skinny anymore when even sucked in you look absolutely pudgy! I think you've definitely hit the chubby stage at the very least, and well on your way to fatty and beyond. :D 

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Picture this: As you get heavier, carrying you would require more strength. As you get fatter, your feeder would be getting more muscular just to carry you. It would be a sexy pairing. They feed you to make you bigger and you in turn build their muscles by being fatter. It's a sweet cycle 😍

Then let's ensure you keep that belly of yours nice and stuffed - a full CutieDonut is a happy CutieDonut 😊

I'd describe you in the way that caught my eye when I first found your content: You are beautifully fat and well rounded with the amazing ability to be an overstuffed pig. I'm always in awe with how big your belly gets when you stuff yourself! You'll look great at any weight it seems and I for one can't wait to see what you can do this year!

21 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan

@RiftNinja

@Kasansky

@Albos

@In Love With Bellies

@Berytosz

@lisapage

Definitely you're not skinny anymore, your progress is noticeable.

Soon you won't be able to suck your belly and won't be difference.

• Curvage Model

@Albos Exactly 🤭 It would be a shame to miss that. Also you’re right it’s only one way to find out.🐷

@Crb5 Thank you for kind words🥰, I‘m more than sure that my future partner will be happy just look at this cute piggy(me) 😈

@Berytosz Haha you’re saying I've made you addicted to me? Oh noo!🤭😈 My answer hasn't changed since then. They definitely noticed that I put on some serious weight and they were talking about it. They even said I should go to the gym at the beginning of 2023.😱 Also I am not that huge, stop it. 😳Oh don’t worry, in my house there’s always plenty of food for several days even after holidays.🐷 Thanks for the idea with B&A with food. Maybe I’ll do it and maybe even this week🤭, stay tuned 😏

@Jay Rock Ohhh definitely on my way to get fatter🐷. I can’t wait to be called overfed piggy in real life! 🐷That would be so hot and embarrassing to hear! 🥵

@RiftNinja Mmmm I love strong men🥵. My feeder has to be able to pick me up, throw me on the bed and satisfy my “hunger”🤭, but be realistic I’d be packing on the pounds way faster than any human can build muscle. But not gonna lie that would be super HOT!😍

I can’t wait to see what this year will bring too!🐷

@Kasansky With time the belly sucked in will probably be even bigger than my full stomach now.🐷 Seeing my ribs is a thing of the past and feeling them too might be gone in a couple of months, all of that blubber, I'm gonna be even bigger no matter what I do, my belly is in control now.🥵

I don't know how to tell you that without you looking at me like I'm crazy😅, but today while eating I felt like there is some monster in my belly😱 that just wants more and more and it grows more and more.🥵 Look at my belly! Do you think that two containers of macaroni will satisfy it or will it take control and I’m going to raid the fridge?🥵🐷

Ps. In secret I can tell you that a new video might be recorded right now and it will be posted soon.🤭

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

49 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Albos Exactly 🤭 It would be a shame to miss that. Also you’re right it’s only one way to find out.🐷

@Crb5 Thank you for kind words🥰, I‘m more than sure that my future partner will be happy just look at this cute piggy(me) 😈

@Berytosz Haha you’re saying I've made you addicted to me? Oh noo!🤭😈 My answer hasn't changed since then. They definitely noticed that I put on some serious weight and they were talking about it. They even said I should go to the gym at the beginning of 2023.😱 Also I am not that huge, stop it. 😳Oh don’t worry, in my house there’s always plenty of food for several days even after holidays.🐷 Thanks for the idea with B&A with food. Maybe I’ll do it and maybe even this week🤭, stay tuned 😏

@Jay Rock Ohhh definitely on my way to get fatter🐷. I can’t wait to be called overfed piggy in real life! 🐷That would be so hot and embarrassing to hear! 🥵

@RiftNinja Mmmm I love strong men🥵. My feeder has to be able to pick me up, throw me on the bed and satisfy my “hunger”🤭, but be realistic I’d be packing on the pounds way faster than any human can build muscle. But not gonna lie that would be super HOT!😍

@Kasansky With time the belly sucked in will probably be even bigger than my full stomach now.🐷 Seeing my ribs is a thing of the past and feeling them too might be gone in a couple of months, all of that blubber, I'm gonna be even bigger no matter what I do, my belly is in control now.🥵

I don't know how to tell you that without you looking at me like I'm crazy😅, but today while eating I felt like there is some monster in my belly😱 that just wants more and more and it grows more and more.🥵 Look at my belly! Do you think that two containers of macaroni will satisfy it or will it take control and I’m going to raid the fridge?🥵🐷

Ps. In secret I can tell you that a new video might be recorded right now and it will be posted soon.🤭

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

@CutieDonut what happens to your belly happens to me when you upload new content and show us your wonderful body :D

Guest Berytosz
50 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

I wonder if they will notice that you don't go to this gym, however, when they see you in the near future.😅

I once thought about offering you a photo by the sink from the perspective as in the second photo, and here you are, you came up with it yourself. So if we think alike, it would be good to repeat this photo from time to time.😏

You once wrote that you wanted to fill this sink. I thought it was such a hot joke.🥵 But it's obvious that your belly sticking so much over the sink is going to take a landing soon🛫😄. I have a feeling you've taken serious steps to do that.🐷🐷🐷
I don't know what to think anymore. Everything you say here seems to be true.😰

P.S.
Don't annoy me with this addiction, because I already have problems staying focused at work or even falling asleep.😟
I'm impatiently waiting for the video.😈🥵

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

What happened with this sink it got small. Your belly rest in it and you could get stuck in it.

The picture of your side is very hot, I can't stop seeing how massive your belly is you grew a lot in a few weeks.

I can't wait to see a video soon of you showing all your body from all angles has a long time when you show your body in a video.

7 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

I bet it will be the hottest thing you'll hear, though I imagine the only person who would say that to you in real life would be your feeder, probably with a box of donuts in hand, followed up by an "Open wide..."

And I totally believe there's a monster in your belly. We can call her "greed" or "gluttony." You decided to finally let her out to play and now she won't stop until she consumes as much as she can -- and let's face it, at this point, do you even want her to stop? :P 

7 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

Oh my... 🥵😍😍 not gonna lie, it was hard to not instantly explode by reading and seeing you here ! 😇

This monster in you who want to eat and eat and eat and grow and grow and grow is something sooooo hot 🥵!! And i can't believe the size of your belly here ! And he is perfectly round !! It's like you are going and you want to just eat more and more from now ! With each food becoming even more delicious the fatter you get ! And there is something so satisfying about how you put your hands on your upper belly, you look so proud and satisfied ! ❤️ And your hips have beautifully grown 😍 

I'm pretty sure the destiny of your shirt is to become a bra 😁

You are a dream CutieDonut ! 😍

8 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg   348   71.68 kB

1672094036469.jpg   355   48.48 kB

Looks like someone's belly is going to fill the sink this year! Exciting stuff 😍

I think some belly rubs will help quell the monster for now, but you have to ask yourself - do you want to hold it back? Are your eyes darting to the fridge every so often, imagining yourself eating everything within it? Absent-mindedly playing with your belly knowing you could fit a little more food in there? You and the monster share a common goal: the goal of getting bigger and fatter. But let's be honest, you want this, not the monster. The fridge is right over there, full and ready for the raiding 😈

• Curvage Model

@Vulkan Don’t you know that the longer you wait the better it tastes? 😏

@Berytosz I think they will notice even if i stop gaining more weight and we both know it won’t happen any time soon.🐷 Also, Who told you it was a joke? Maybe that’s what I really want? Fill that sink with my fat sagging belly. 🥵Perfect, my evil plan is working!😈 More and more people are getting addicted to me! 🤣 I am happy to hear that you can’t wait to see my next video. 😘

Yeah, @Kasansky I think I put on some extra weight since the World Cup in soccer. Everything is so soft and heavy.🐷 Stay tuned, a new video is around the corner. 😘  

@Jay Rock I think you’re right, I need a feeder ASAP! So he can order me to “open wide” and call me his overfed piggy.🥵 And again you might be right… It may be that this “monster” is just my gluttony. 😳I think I lost control and I don't want it back!🥵 I love every aspect of this situation! 🐷

@In Love With Bellies I think you are going to fall in love with my newest clip. 🤭This shirt as a bra!!! Woah that would be.. mind blowing 🥵

@prince of fools When did you see me in clothes that actually fits me?🐷 Most of the time I am still wearing clothes that I used to wear when I was thin. I love this feeling of being a naughty piggy in denial of her weight.🥵

Mmmm @RiftNinja I think you are right! I am doing all of those things and all I am dreaming right now is to open that fridge and take one bite of something yummy, or maybe two bites, or three…🥵  I think I lost control and all I can do right now is just watch my tummy hang lower and lower each day!!!🥵🐷 I think I am going to need a bigger sink by the end of the year! 🤭Oink Oink🐷

A lot of you seem to like the comeback to my black lingerie especially now when it’s tighter than ever🥵, so I decided to do another video wearing it. Here you go a little preview of what I recorded just now.😈

Tell me if you are excited to see an old piggy(but fatter) in the new year?🐷 Also try to guess what I am doing in this clip. I wonder how good you guys already know this naughty piggy(me). 🤭

Ps. It should be available on Friday, so make sure to reserve some time for your favorite CutieDonut. 🤭

nowy film 2023.jpg

3 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

A lot of you seem to like the comeback to my black lingerie especially now when it’s tighter than ever🥵, so I decided to do another video wearing it. Here you go a little preview of what I recorded just now.😈

Tell me if you are excited to see an old piggy(but fatter) in the new year?🐷 Also try to guess what I am doing in this clip. I wonder how good you guys already know this naughty piggy(me). 🤭

Ps. It should be available on Friday, so make sure to reserve some time for your favorite CutieDonut. 🤭

nowy film 2023.jpg

I would love to see and rub your fat belly.  Did you know that these lingerie phots are the milestones of your wonderful gaining? 😈🥵🐷

23 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Jay RockOhhh definitivamente estou a caminho de engordar 🐷 . Mal posso esperar para ser chamado de porquinho superalimentado na vida real! 🐷 Isso seria tão quente e embaraçoso de ouvir! 🥵

@RiftNinjaHummm eu amo homens fortes 🥵 . Meu alimentador tem que ser capaz de me pegar, me jogar na cama e satisfazer minha “fome” 🤭 , mas seja realista, eu estaria ganhando peso muito mais rápido do que qualquer ser humano pode construir músculos. Mas não vou mentir, isso seria super QUENTE! 😍

Mal posso esperar para ver o que este ano trará também! 🐷

@KasanskyCom o tempo, a barriga sugada provavelmente será ainda maior do que minha barriga cheia agora. 🐷 Ver minhas costelas é coisa do passado e senti-las também pode desaparecer em alguns meses, toda aquela gordura, vou ficar ainda maior, não importa o que eu faça, minha barriga está no controle agora. 🥵

Não sei te dizer isso sem você me olhar como se eu fosse louca 😅 , mas hoje enquanto comia senti que tem um monstro na minha barriga 😱 que só quer mais e mais e vai crescendo cada vez mais. 🥵 Olha a minha barriga! Você acha que dois potes de macarrão vão satisfazê-lo ou ele vai tomar conta e eu vou assaltar a geladeira? 🥵 🐷

Obs. Em segredo, posso dizer que um novo vídeo pode ser gravado agora e será postado em breve. 🤭

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

Wow, you haven't gotten any stretch marks out yet but you look beautiful and very round and it's starting to get Fall on your thighs, I don't know what you've been eating but it's having an effect keep it up and the stretch marks Appeared  everywhere.

38 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Berytosz I think they will notice even if i stop gaining more weight and we both know it won’t happen any time soon.🐷 Also, Who told you it was a joke? Maybe that’s what I really want? Fill that sink with my fat sagging belly. 🥵Perfect, my evil plan is working!😈 More and more people are getting addicted to me! 🤣 I am happy to hear that you can’t wait to see my next video. 😘

Yeah, @Kasansky I think I put on some extra weight since the World Cup in soccer. Everything is so soft and heavy.🐷 Stay tuned, a new video is around the corner. 😘  

@Jay Rock I think you’re right, I need a feeder ASAP! So he can order me to “open wide” and call me his overfed piggy.🥵 And again you might be right… It may be that this “monster” is just my gluttony. 😳I think I lost control and I don't want it back!🥵 I love every aspect of this situation! 🐷

@In Love With Bellies I think you are going to fall in love with my newest clip. 🤭This shirt as a bra!!! Woah that would be.. mind blowing 🥵

@prince of fools When did you see me in clothes that actually fits me?🐷 Most of the time I am still wearing clothes that I used to wear when I was thin. I love this feeling of being a naughty piggy in denial of her weight.🥵

Mmmm @RiftNinja I think you are right! I am doing all of those things and all I am dreaming right now is to open that fridge and take one bite of something yummy, or maybe two bites, or three…🥵  I think I lost control and all I can do right now is just watch my tummy hang lower and lower each day!!!🥵🐷 I think I am going to need a bigger sink by the end of the year! 🤭Oink Oink🐷

nowy film 2023.jpg

i have many time to reserve for you, sure!!!

Guest Berytosz

nowy film 2023.jpg

I thought it was a joke myself. To achieve this, it is not enough to gain 5 or 10 kg and we know it well.🥶

The monster in your belly is not greed, but it is real. I've heard it in a few of your videos😈😱 (especially when you've already eaten a lot) and sometimes it's even understandable what it says: "go to the fridge, go to the fridge..." And as we know, it's better not to make monsters angry.🥶

If you feel you need a larger sink, then I'm going to replace the sink😏. Just a question, why do you will need a bigger sink?🥵😅

As for the recorded video, it seems obvious that in this outfit you will want to repeat drinking a shake. But something extraordinary will happen that day🥶. The monster will taste it and wake up. And on this day he will be extremely convincing, which will end up emptying the fridge and having trouble going to bed🥵🥵, so you will fall asleep next to the fridge. And the best part is that you won't go to bed right away when you wake up😈.

I got a little carried away, but who knows? 😅

Well, Friday will be a special day😁.

On 1/3/2023 at 1:16 PM, CutieDonut said:

1670699301523.jpg

1672094036469.jpg

Not crazy totally believable 😅 but i will say if that monster does not get his fill whats the next plan ? 😆 in all seriousness you are  

Heat Wave Love GIF by Sexy Hair

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

nowy film 2023.jpg

Omg that teaser is so hot. Can't WAIT. You are looking *detectable*

15 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

nowy film 2023.jpg   619   39.65 kB

It seems to me that your massive thighs have taken another victim: your garters. Or are you realising just how much of the garter is left before it'll be retired for being "too small"? I'm hoping we get to see how much your appetite has changed since that last video, maybe some bowls of pasta washed down with your weight gain shake?

On 1/4/2023 at 3:27 PM, CutieDonut said:

nowy film 2023.jpg

Your breast really got super extra juicy, just an other one of your super sexy asset (beside your ever growing gut, big ol butt, fat hips, cute face and marshmellow arms

• Curvage Model

@PolishBigBellyLover If you are right then my next milestone in gaining is for sure not being able to fit into this lingerie.🥵

@Crb5 No stretch marks!? My thighs, ass and boobs got plenty of them and I would love to have more of them, especially on my belly.😍

@Vulkan I am happy to hear that!😘

@Berytosz Haha you’re right I should be a good girl and listen to this monster. We don’t want it to get angry. 🤭I need a bigger sink so I’d be able to fit my fat belly there by the end of this year.🥵 Oh my you guys know me too well! I wish I could fit that much in my poor belly so I’d be able to record the video you’ve described.🥵 I think Friday will be special day too😈

@Sportsfann12 I don't plan ahead, just hoping not to burst🐷

@Phrozen There is not long to wait, after all friday is tomorrow.😏

@RiftNinjaMmmmm I’d pop for sure after that much food in one sitting, but i ain’t saying no if someone would want to feed me that much food! 🥵These garters need to be even tighter, they need to split me squishy thighs into two.🥵

Coming tomorrow! “WG shake: Drinking until I can’t no more” Newest clip of your favorite Donut.🍩 Here you go one more teaser, only because I love you guys for all your support! As always you are the best!🥰 Watching it back I think it might be even too naughty!!! 😳Hope you guys don’t mind.😏 What do you think, the next clip should be recorded on two chairs or at least on the couch? Just look how tiny this chair is compare to my fat ass and I’m not even that big… yet🥵🐷😘

gif.gif