• Curvage Model

@Gst16000

Lately my family been pretty harsh to me in terms of commenting my latest growth, but i couldn't care less about their opinion.They even said that I'm starting to resemble an overinflated balloon.😆 I’ve been feeling ill for last couple of days. After going to doctors they said that a part of me gaining weight was due to that illness. Don't be mad if i lose some weight it just might be because of my new medication. If my health stabilizes i will regain all of i and more surely.But always health will be the most important.❤️

Sorry for the late announcement but this weeks top fan is : @Albos. Congratulations, your award will come soon.🥳

Huge thanks @Berytosz & @Vulkan for great reviews under my last video. I am very thankfull that you want to spend your free time on this.❤️

Ps. I don't know if that hoodie is making me look fat or is it my evergrowing belly.

914805800_1670178785574(1).thumb.jpg.183e37eebfa466062de4975ba75869c9.jpg

25 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Gst16000

Lately my family been pretty harsh to me in terms of commenting my latest growth, but i couldn't care less about their opinion.They even said that I'm starting to resemble an overinflated balloon.😆 I’ve been feeling ill for last couple of days. After going to doctors they said that a part of me gaining weight was due to that illness. Don't be mad if i lose some weight it just might be because of my new medication. If my health stabilizes i will regain all of i and more surely.But always health will be the most important.❤️

Sorry for the late announcement but this weeks top fan is : @Albos. Congratulations, your award will come soon.🥳

Huge thanks @Berytosz & @Vulkan for great reviews under my last video. I am very thankfull that you want to spend your free time on this.❤️

Ps. I don't know if that hoodie is making me look fat or is it my evergrowing belly.

I'm so glad to hear that ;) 

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Gst16000

First of all I wish to thank you for choosing me as a top fan, it is greatly appreciated <333

And secondly I wish you fast recovery, dont worry if you lose weight out of it, just like you said health comes first! Also dont mind what your family says about your growth, it's your life and body and therefore it is up to you what to do. 

On the side note, I don't think the hoodie is the one making you look fat :DDD

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Gst16000

I hope you have a swift recovery. Your health is always important, so hopefully it stabilises and you start feeling better 😊 How is it possible you made an oversized hoodie look tight?? 

20 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Gst16000

Hope you get better soon, your health is more important overall; keep updated in your way to recover your health.

With your pink hoodie you look like a piggy 

On 12/4/2022 at 12:38 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Gst16000

That hoodie looks so good on you! ♥️

1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

As you heard from me before, more and more clothes of mine are getting pretty tight and i today i had to go buy new winter coat since previous one wouldn’t even zip past my belly. 🤭When i was at my skinniest at 45kg and wore xs i was always thinking how much of a pig you have to be to wear xl-xxl. 🐷Guess what. I am, can you imagine how hot it was to try jeans that i thought before were gigantic to not even come close to being my size now.🥵 Trying to pul them up on my thicc thighs and huge ass was a exercise on it’s own but damn was i wet because how tight they were and to top it off i couldn’t button them up. 🥵In that moment i felt that i need to get fatter i want to be a huge pig and by the looks of it i might just succeed at being one.🐷 Need to not be able to go to normal store and find my size is pretty addicting.❤️

What is your opinion on my cute tummy?❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

That is sexy as hell. Going from an XS to a plus size is quite the accomplishment!

Now you are going to have to start shopping at plus size stores exclusively. You are getting too fat for normal stores. Think of how hot it will be when you buy an entire new wardrobe and every single piece of clothing in there is plus size. You will own zero normal sized clothing. Truly a BBW.

Your tummy is hot! You are looking great, I love how your belly is sticking out past your boobs.

Keep up the good work!!

6 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

As you heard from me before, more and more clothes of mine are getting pretty tight and i today i had to go buy new winter coat since previous one wouldn’t even zip past my belly. 🤭When i was at my skinniest at 45kg and wore xs i was always thinking how much of a pig you have to be to wear xl-xxl. 🐷Guess what. I am, can you imagine how hot it was to try jeans that i thought before were gigantic to not even come close to being my size now.🥵 Trying to pul them up on my thicc thighs and huge ass was a exercise on it’s own but damn was i wet because how tight they were and to top it off i couldn’t button them up. 🥵In that moment i felt that i need to get fatter i want to be a huge pig and by the looks of it i might just succeed at being one.🐷 Need to not be able to go to normal store and find my size is pretty addicting.❤️

It motivated me to drink the most fattening shake that i could make, while drinking it you can see my cute tummy laying on the countertop. 🤤🤤While being modest i cannot not say that i look pretty sexy and would look even better while spilling on the top even more.🤭🤭🤭

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

I want to fly out to Poland and put a baby in that cute tummy

8 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

It motivated me to drink the most fattening shake that i could make, while drinking it you can see my cute tummy laying on the countertop. 🤤🤤While being modest i cannot not say that i look pretty sexy and would look even better while spilling on the top even more.🤭🤭🤭

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

It sounds so hot to outgrow your clothes, the feeling must be amazing. 

You aren't just succeeding at being a piggy because you already succeeded, there is always room for some more in that belly tho :D

P.S. Your tummy looks awesome! 

9 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

Oh wow @CutieDonut, you really are huge, I don't know if you plan to release any videos soon of you eating like a pig, while wearing tight clothes or something similar, but it would be incredible, that body of yours asks to be fertilized 😊

Guest Berytosz
11 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

Looking at this photo, you can see that the tummy, after crossing the threshold of the sink, intends to make himself comfortable in it very quickly🐷🤰.

P.S.

I will ask out of curiosity, do you feel discomfort in everyday life after changing weight so quickly? I think you can feel like in a jumpsuit that you can't take off even for a moment😅.

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

We need that tummy bigger. We need that booty of yours bigger. Every calorie you take in just goes to plumping you up. 😃

16 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

XS to XL is a grand grand change I can imagine how satisfying is trying to put your old clothes in your round body.

Soon you will be able to put things over your belly to make something.

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

HI ❤️

IMG_20221103_204011.jpg

Once again i really love how you describe your feelings ! You really are passionate by our own weight gain ! 😍🥰 The fat woman in you is finally free and that's amazing !

And the result is beautiful ! You are getting so pleasantly plump and round everywhere. Your cute tummy rests nicely on the countertop ❤️

And your gain is not going to slow down with the incoming feasts of december ! 🥰🤤

• Curvage Model

@Decoder @Albos

You’re right, fact that I put on so much weight recently is so hot!🥵 When I look in the mirror I don’t really see that much of the difference but when I’m putting the clothes on, the clothes that I didn’t wear for a long time I can feel how tight everything is, how it’s snugging on my chubby body.🐷 Especially when I can’t button up my pants that fit perfectly fine few burgers, few slices of pizza and gallons of wg shake away.🥵 Gosh, my day is immediately better and I feel like a sexy piggy that manage to gain so much weight. I want... I need more!!!🥵

@jajakeke

I’m planning to record something with small clothes😘, sorry for taking a little break from recording bigger videos but I didn’t fell like doing it. Don’t worry I am more than sure that there will be something with overeating until it hurts like a good little piggy🤭

@Berytosz

I feel differently for sure. I can see a difference in doing things when I was skinny and now, everything is so hard and exhausting nowadays.🐷 Bending over is so embarrassing when you don’t have pants that fits your fat ass. For example putting shoes on😳, I can’t reach my feet… The most embarrassing feeling ever is when I have to lift something off the ground in tight pants in public!!!😳🐷 Imagine me in public trying to lift something off the ground scared of doing fast moves knowing that my pants may not survive this.😱 Slowly bending over, hearing my pant tearing a part and I am in the middle of the crowd…🥵 Similar thing is with my stamina, I am basically breathless after going up to a 3rd floor, but I always have some excuses: weather, being tired, heavy groceries and so on. Sometimes even when I’m trying to put my favorite pants on, I get exhausted…😅 For real, the best option I can see is to have a man that would take care of me or just help, so I can stay in bed and eat some yummy food ideally made by him than ordered by him, than being fed by him. I’d get so freaking fat with a proper help🥵🐷

Also, I have a question for you, in January I’m going to have wisdom tooth removal😱, so I’ll be doomed to a protein shakes for few days or weeks.😥 Do any of you know where I can buy a funnel for feeding? I wished that someone would give me one on Christmas. I want to be tied down and fed against my will, being fattened up like a naught piggy!!!🥵🐷

@Nuka07 @Kasansky

Just give me more time and this belly will grow.🤭

@In Love With Bellies

Yes, she’s free and hungry like never haha.😘 I feel so much happier now when I’m looking at my growing body. Don’t worry I love sharing everything with you I have only you and I appreciate that you are with me enjoying everything ❤️

Here you go another cute photo of your favorite donut lady. 😈What would you do when girl like her passed you on the street? 😏Would you ask her out?🤔

Also rate me from 1 to 10. I want to hear how fat of a piggy I am!🐷🐷🐷

318290736_1333280050791117_2818804231484652993_n.jpg

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Decoder @Albos

You’re right, fact that I put on so much weight recently is so hot!🥵 When I look in the mirror I don’t really see that much of the difference but when I’m putting the clothes on, the clothes that I didn’t wear for a long time I can feel how tight everything is, how it’s snugging on my chubby body.🐷 Especially when I can’t button up my pants that fit perfectly fine few burgers, few slices of pizza and gallons of wg shake away.🥵 Gosh, my day is immediately better and I feel like a sexy piggy that manage to gain so much weight. I want... I need more!!!🥵

@jajakeke

I’m planning to record something with small clothes😘, sorry for taking a little break from recording bigger videos but I didn’t fell like doing it. Don’t worry I am more than sure that there will be something with overeating until it hurts like a good little piggy🤭

@Berytosz

I feel differently for sure. I can see a difference in doing things when I was skinny and now, everything is so hard and exhausting nowadays.🐷 Bending over is so embarrassing when you don’t have pants that fits your fat ass. For example putting shoes on😳, I can’t reach my feet… The most embarrassing feeling ever is when I have to lift something off the ground in tight pants in public!!!😳🐷 Imagine me in public trying to lift something off the ground scared of doing fast moves knowing that my pants may not survive this.😱 Slowly bending over, hearing my pant tearing a part and I am in the middle of the crowd…🥵 Similar thing is with my stamina, I am basically breathless after going up to a 3rd floor, but I always have some excuses: weather, being tired, heavy groceries and so on. Sometimes even when I’m trying to put my favorite pants on, I get exhausted…😅 For real, the best option I can see is to have a man that would take care of me or just help, so I can stay in bed and eat some yummy food ideally made by him than ordered by him, than being fed by him. I’d get so freaking fat with a proper help🥵🐷

Also, I have a question for you, in January I’m going to have wisdom tooth removal😱, so I’ll be doomed to a protein shakes for few days or weeks.😥 Do any of you know where I can buy a funnel for feeding? I wished that someone would give me one on Christmas. I want to be tied down and fed against my will, being fattened up like a naught piggy!!!🥵🐷

@Nuka07 @Kasansky

@In Love With Bellies

Yes, she’s free and hungry like never haha.😘 I feel so much happier now when I’m looking at my growing body. Don’t worry I love sharing everything with you I have only you and I appreciate that you are with me enjoying everything ❤️

Here you go another cute photo of your favorite donut lady. 😈What would you do when girl like her passed you on the street? 😏Would you ask her out?🤔

If I could I would have definitely come to lend a hand for you in Poland :D I'm really excited how your progress will turn out in the following months, the potential is immense ;]

You are a solid 10/10, both in how you look and how fat you are ❤️

Guest Berytosz
16 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Decoder @Albos

@jajakeke

@Berytosz

@Nuka07 @Kasansky

@In Love With Bellies

The rating is, of course, a 10. You already have a lot of body, like a real pig, and in perfect shape. The whole thing intensifies that you want more of it. Looking at what you're doing, I think you'll be able to record the second part of the video in the shower soon and you will really see the reduced space in the shower for the other person.🐷🐷🐷

I don't know what I would do if I met such a girl on the sidewalk, but she would definitely stay in my head for a long time.😅

As for the funnel, you probably need to build something like this yourself, or try to buy a "beer bong", but it is not known if the shake would flow through it.🤔

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

You're a 9/10 to me, but only because I'm leaving room for improvement when you grow even bigger 🥰

I would totally ask ou out if I can muster up the courage! 😁

20 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

If I saw you on the street like that I would think it was the hottest thing and how you are such a hot fat pig. I would be speechless for a second. But then I would clear my mind and say hello and ask you on a date to the nearest pizzeria. I would order pizzas until you couldn’t eat anymore, then I would order another one and make you eat even more.

You are a 10/10 piggy and you have a 10/10 body. That fat belly is the hottest thing!

On 12/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, CutieDonut said:

318290736_1333280050791117_2818804231484652993_n.jpg   813   43.44 kB

10/10 for sure! Gaining weight just suits you. I would ask her out to lunch, dinner and dessert 😏

A beer bong is definitely the way to go, but if that's not possible, a funnel you could buy from a kitchenware store and a clear (or not clear) plastic hose from a hardware store would be my bet