here is some of my 3d resin printed curvy girl figures

i want  to  talk a bit about these figures i make 
decent sized large ones that i can do more detail  paint work for take between 10 to 15 hours to print  with  medium sized ones take between 4 to 9  hours to print and i can't do as much detail painting as the large ones   while the small sized ones  that are mainly just the outfit skin tone and hair maybe iris color and lipstick the most simplistic paint work  take 1 to 3 hours to print   and then it takes me 3 to 5 hours  to pain which i do by hand  with different sized pain brushes and bottles of acrylic craft paint  after a half hour with of clean up to remove the supports then sanding down the bumps that are left over from the supports on the surface of the figure it also takes me a hour to figure out what color to paint the figures outfit and the hair color and the skin tone and if it will be more realistic looking colors or more anime/cartoon/video game colors 

• 3 weeks later...