Please delete thread

Guest LargeW

Guest LargeW

Stepping out of her mother’s car luggage in hand, Britney gave a half hearted wave back at her parents before walking eagerly towards her new life. The sun was shining bright on UCLA campus as the 18 year old freshman strutted her way towards her new dormroom. Britney made sure to put an extra sway in her hips as she walked through the crowded entrance, well aware of all the eyes on her shapely rear. While she wasn’t wearing anything too risque, her denim jeans were certainly a tight fit showing off her well toned lower half she developed from years of track and field. The material clung to her thighs highlighting the small gap between them. The real treat for the boys, and some of the girls on campus had to be her ass. All those squats and hours on the leg press had blessed her with a perfect perky booty that Britney’s low ride jeans' just barely covered.  Her body wasn’t just for show either after landing a 21 foot 9 inch long jump her senior year, UCLA offered her a full ride scholarship that was too good to pass up. All this time in the gym did cost her a bit in the chest area, but Britney still carried some respectable B cups that her highschool boyfriends seemed to like, but she had always been more than a little self conscious of. Despite her singular shortcoming, Britney was a very pretty girl. With a beautiful face, soft features, blonde hair and blue eyes, Britney knew she was every college boy’s wet dream.

Making her way up to her dorm room, luggage in hand, Britney took her new key out of her pocket and unlocked the front door. She was immediately hit with a strong odor that was completely unfamiliar to her. It smelt like a skunk that sprayed her dorm! She looked around to see what it was before spotting her new roommate for the next several months. Why do I have to room with the fatty? Britney thought to herself looking at the large dark haired girl. To call the two opposites would be an understatement. While Britney was a slim but curvy girl standing 5’8 and weighing 128 pounds, her new roommate couldn’t have been taller than 5’2 and weighed at least 50 pounds heavier. The black haired girl stood up, ** in hand with her belly poking out under her Nirvana t-shirt. Shame. She’d be cute if she weren’t so fat, christ look at those chubby cheeks Britney thought to herself . “Hey there I’m Rebecca, but you can call me Becca!” Becca moved forward offering the blonde a hug, which Britney promptly refused. Crossing her arms over her small chest Britney curtly replied “I’m Britney, can you not smoke that in here?” Becky broke eye contact and started blushing sheepishly. “Sorry, my bad, I should have asked if it was okay before I started lighting up.” “Whatever, I just don’t really like the smell, it's gross,” Britney responded in an icy tone and quickly glanced over the short girl. Maybe she should get some longer shorts to cover up all that cellulite, her fat ass is eating those shorts alive, Britney thought to herself before beginning to unpack.

I can’t believe that bitch told the dorm supervisor one me! What a stuck up bitch I apologized and everything! Becca couldn’t believe she had gotten a major warning on her first day on campus, they had even threatened suspension if it happened again. They even confiscated her ** despite her medical card. Good thing I still have edibles she thought to herself. As she munched on a thc infused chocolate bar Becca sat her plump ass on her small sofa and started watching some TV. At least Britney is at the gym right now leaving me alone. Having the dorm to herself, the life long fatty wasted no time laying down and patting her belly while she finished her chocolate bar, but her hunger didn’t stop there. Becca praised the lord that they had a microwave in their dorm and wasted no time throwing in some popcorn. Maybe if Britney smoked ** and actually relaxed a bit me she wouldn’t be so stuck up, Becca thought giving her belly a playful smack. Plus maybe a serious case of the munchies might result in her growing one of these. As if she’d actually do that, at least not knowingly. With that the chubby goth smirked to herself, picked up her phone and went straight to ** maps.

Britney walked back into her dorm, winded and sweaty from her two hours at the gym. While she was a bit worn out, she loved the on campus gym they had for the athletes, and really loved some of the athletes she met there. There were a few cuties she caught eyeing her ass, which she made sure to put on display wearing her tightest yoga pants combined with a cute pink sports bra. While she ignored most of the attention from her male suitors, she did see someone that caught her eye. A 6’3 water polo player with perfect golden skin and beautiful soft brown hair lightly bleached from all the time he must have spent in the pool. After chatting him up and feeling his six pack Britney made sure to get his snapchat before she returned home.

Opening up the door she saw her roommate spread out, belly out laying down on the sofa totally pigging out. Gross Britney thought looking at fatty. Slowly the stoner rose her head and greeted her roommate “Hey Britney, sorry about earlier since I knew you were at the gym I thought I’d be nice so I bought you a vegan granola bar. I tried one but I didn’t really like the taste, it's probably too healthy for my fatass,” Becca said sitting up brushing the popcorn off of her shirt. Hearing her stomach growl Britney reluctantly took the bar off their counter and began munching. “Hear, take the couch I’m about to go to bed anyways,” Becca said, handing Britney the remote. Britney took it in her hand and sat down in the fat girl’s place. “Oh here I’ll make you some popcorn before I go to bed, you should really watch American Horror Story, it's great,” Becca said smiling at the blonde, As if I’d eat that crap Britney thought to herself.

2 hours after pretending to turn in for the night, Becca carefully rose out of her bed and crept up behind the small couch. Looking down, a smile formed across her face. Rebecca saw her oh so perfect, tight bodied roommate laying spread out fast asleep on the small sofa, with a large bowl laying empty on the floor. Damn that was two bags of popcorn with extra butter on top too. looks like poor skinny mini here has been depriving herself for too long. Becca gazed down lustfully at her roommate’s body. She really was cute though, Becca couldn’t deny that. She found herself lost in the blond girl’s delicate features and toned curves. In her sleep Britney rolled over showing off her firm bubble butt. Becca couldn’t help herself and gently grazed her finger over it. No wonder she’s such a bitch with a body like this her ego was destined to be massive, let’s just see if I can change that.

Becca turned back to her corner of the dorm room, and grabbed a large bag of M&M’s before sitting back down in front of the sleeping beauty. Knowing that the blond wouldn’t wake up after a long workout and a 50 mg edible, Becca slowly began popping the M&M’s into Britney’s mouth. Much to the blackhaired girl’s delight, the blond chewed them up greedily as a smile spread across her face. “What a good little piggy you’re being,” Rebecca whispered softly, slowly putting on hand on Brittney’s small but perky breast. She playfully pinched the girl’s nipple, and watched as her roommate's smile turned into an open mouth pout as she let out a small moan. “Don’t worry little piggy, this won’t be the last time you get to indulge like this,” Rebecca said in a sultry husky tone, placing more and more chocolate in the girl’s mouth as her hand drifted away from her breast down to Britney’s sweetness down below.

my first story let me know what you all think more to come soon!

Guest LargeW

Britney was absolutely loving her first month of college. The bright young woman was breezing through her classes, and found them even easier than the AP classes she took in highschool. Not only were the classes easy, but track practice was a cakewalk as well. The blond noticed quite a few of the other female athletes had been taking it a bit too easy in the offseason, not going to the gym as much and probably snacking away more than they should. Even compared to her fellow hotties Britney’s tight toned figure seemed to outshine the rest, and her popularity was the highest amongst all the other freshmen, especially with the guys.

There wasn’t a single fraternity party she wasn’t invited to, and while she looked the attention, Britney didn’t want the effects that came with partying and alcohol. Despite how she dressed, the college athlete was rather prudish when it came to sex, and didn't want to be like some of sluts on campus, hooking up with a new guy every weekend, and she certainly didn't want the empty calories that came with alcohol. Not that she couldn’t burn them off, with her dedication to the gym and long days at track and field practice Britney remained in tip top shape.

Damn guys, I know my ass is perfect, but do you all really have to stare? The young blonde thought to herself as she bent over to rerack her weights. She couldn’t help but notice quite a few of the boys trying their best to get a glimpse of her juicy toned peach. Britney slowly rose back up, wanting to tease her admirers a bit more before wiping off the squat rack and getting ready to head out. As she was leaving, the cute water polo boy she’d been chatting with approached her. “Next time let me know if you need someone to spot you, wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself or anything,” Dylan said, placing his hand on her shoulder. Britney placed her hand gently on his chest, “Oh I’m sure you would love to stand behind me while I squat Dylan,” she replied giggling, “I might just take you up on your offer, text me later tonight?” Britney said, tilting her head upwards to her current boy toy. After batting her eyelashes and pouting she knew Dylan was putty in her hands. “Sure Brit, I’m just going to finish up here first.” Britney rose gracefully to her tip toes and kissed Dylan’s cheek, before making her way out of the gym. As she left, she made sure to put an extra sway into her hips just to further entice her gym partner.

Britney made the short walk from her campus’s gym back to her dorm room. Opening up the door she was immediately hit with the smell of chocolate. “Hey girl, how about a post gym treat?” Becca said, greeting her roommate with a plate full of hot out the oven brownies. “Umm I don’t know about that, I have a figure to keep, maybe I could give you a few diet tips.” Britney said haughty, poking her roommate’s chubby belly. “I mean you really should try to lose a bit of weight, at least for your health. Maybe if you toned up a bit, I could set you up with one of the cuties on campus. While guys love a thick ass, I don’t think they want all this,” The blonde laughed, groping her roommate's large ass, pulling at her shorts in the process. Especially not with all that cellulite Britney coldly told herself.

"Yeah you're probably right," Becca said softly, looking at the ground. "What if we just split one?" Becca said, looking back up at her roommate. Before Britney could say no, her stomach let out a long and loud rumble. "Well maybe just half of one won't hurt." Rebecca smiled sheepishly and broke one of the larger brownies in half, handing to larger portions to her fit and toned roommate.

After a few hours Rebecca turned away from her laptop to see how her hot little roommate was doing. The blonde was on her phone laying on the couch, tv on, empty  family sized chip bag on the ground, bloated stomach out, mind turned off. Rebecca smirked to herself, maybe I shouldn’t have given her that 3rd brownie, or maybe I should offer a 4th. She watched as her roommate pulled down her shirt and started taking some selfies with her phone. Must be for that boy she’s been talking about, surprised little miss up tight would be sending topless pics. Oh well, enjoy showing off  your body while you still can.

Becca walked over slowly to her very high roommate brownie in hand, extra bag of chips behind her back. “Hey, so did you still want that second brownie?” Britney snapping half back into reality pulled her shirt back up nervously, her greased fingers staining her white top in the process. “I thought I had the 2 already?” “Oh no you must be exhausted after a long day at track practice and massive gym secession. You only had one, you just ate half of it at first, then the rest a bit later,” Rebecca said, handing her roommate the 4th brownie. As the blonde scarfed down the brownie greedily, her roommate quickly switched out the empty bag of chips with a fresh one before heading back to her corner of their dorm.

As the hours passed, the black haired girl returned to the coach to find her roommate fast asleep spread out on the couch. Rebecca cautiously took her roommate’s greasy fingers and unlocked her phone, turning off the blonde’s 7AM alarm. Oops, oh well at least you get to sleep in, Becca gazed at her roommate’s cute face and couldn’t help but snicker looking at all the leftover cheese dust and oil surrounding the sleeping beauty’s lips. Maybe someone should invest in some skin care before it's too late. Looking lower she saw her roommate’s breasts, it might have just been her imagination but she seemed to fill out her shirt a bit more than she did upon arriving. Rebecca couldn’t help but get a bit turned on as she noticed her roommate must have taken off her bra when sexting, because she could very clearly make out the outline of the blonde’s nipple’s through her tight cotton T.

She slowly traced over Britney’s breasts and watched as the girl’s close mouth parted slightly, letting out a tender moan. The black haired girl smirked as she lowered her hand down to the blonde's bloated stomach. I can't believe this little piggy actually finished two family sized bags of chips, she thought. Patting her roommate's stomach Rebecca noticed despite being quite taunt and hard from all the food, there was the slight thin layer of fat on Britney’s stomach that hadn't been there her first week at UCLA. While rubbing her sleeping roommate’s bloated stomach Becca couldn’t help herself. She found herself whispering to her roommate sensually, “Who’s my good little piggy? Mmm you really are going to ruin this perfect figure if you keep stuffing yourself like this.

In her sleep a smile crept upon Britney’s face and it did not go unnoticed by her roommate, and neither did her body’s reaction. While Rebbeca was rubbing the blonde’s bloated gut, sleeping beauty slowly spread out her legs, almost inviting the black haired girl in.

• 4 weeks later...