• Curvage Model

Hi guys! I started putting together previews of my videos so you can get a better understanding of what each clip is about/looks like. I'm going to start posting them here every time I release a new video. I'll also be posting previews of past videos that I already have uploaded to my clip store. I hope you all enjoy, and please remember to leave ratings on my videos you purchase and enjoy! It means the world to me!

xoxox

Val

Visit my Clip Store here -------->fattyval - Curvage Clip Store

• Curvage Model

Here's the video preview for my NEW VIDEO Slow Motion Belly Bouncing. 

There are 2 versions of this video available, the Original and the Long Version. The long version offers an additional close up shot of all the glorious belly jiggles. 

Find the videos here:

Slow Motion Belly Bouncing Original Version

Slow Motion Belly Bouncing LONG VERSION

• Curvage Model

Have you seen my latest expansion video? Jabba the Hut Makes Princess Leia Gain Rapidly!

Princess Leia has been trapped in Jabba the Hut's palace for a few months as his slave girl and in that time, he's been able to make her gain a considerable amount of weight. She keeps hoping that Luke and Han will come to save her before he makes her gain any more, but so far, they haven't and she starting to really get worried. If this goes on much longer, she's going to gain so much Han might not even recognize her... or want her anymore! This morning during Leia's breakfast stuffing, Jabba gave Leia a special drink and she's not sure what was in it. Suddenly, she feels her tummy start to rumble and her belly start to grow! He must have given her something to cause her to rapidly gain weight and expand! Leia starts to panic at first, fearing that Jaba is planning to make her as big as him. But after she continues to expand, she starts to realize she loves her new size and all of the stuffing and gaining she's been doing since she's been at Jabba's. The idea of being the fattest princess in the galaxy has her excited and she calls out to Jaba for more!

• Curvage Model

What happens when a bikini model gets fat? Bikini Model GOT FAT! - Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee - Curvage

Vallery has been a successful thin bikini model for years, traveling the world and booking shoots for some of the industry's top photographers. But recently, she's been spending a lot of time at home binge eating and watching TV. She's getting ready to head to her next scheduled shoot and is realizing that her bikinis no longer fit like they used to. Her belly has gotten huge! It's flopping over her tiny bikini ties, and her tits and thighs have doubled as well! What is she going to do?! If she shows up to the shoot like this, they are for sure going to fire her. Once she starts being honest with herself, she begins to realize she really likes her new fat body. She loves the way it looks and feels and is really enjoying all the food she has been eating. Maybe being a fat girl isn't such a bad idea after all....

6gmdbv.gif

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO JUST ADDED! Gain with Me

Your girlfriend has been your feedee for a while now and has gained a pretty good amount of weight. Just look at this lingerie you bought her only months ago, it barely fits her now! She loves how her body has changed and how hot gaining has become for her. But there's something missing....and she's finally figured out what it is. She wants you to gain with her. Listen as she seduces you into gaining with her, telling you how hot it would be and how you both could reach such massive goals together.

6gmjq3.gif

• Curvage Model

My fat humiliation and sph lovers, this one is for you! Fat Belly, Small Dick!

Your long-distance girlfriend is in town for the weekend, and she is SO excited for some one-on-one romantic time in the bedroom after a long time apart. She's got sexy lingerie on as she sits on the bed and waits for you to take off your clothes. You are hesitant and don't want to because you've gain some weight since the last time you saw each other. Your girlfriend encourages you to just strip down and give her the goods! But once you take your shirt off, she can't believe how much you've actually gained! Your belly! Your moobs! Wow you really have packed it on. After commenting and teasing you about your gain, she tells you to just hurry up and take those boxers off! She's done waiting. You drop your drawers and she can't hold herself back.... YOUR DICK LOOKS SO SMALL NOW! Between your now massive gut and that fupa you've grown, your dick looks so small!

6d2xwi.gif.822c6fb948cd0d1f6127f310468147cb.gif

• Curvage Model

New video coming at you! What happens when Ms. Wonka wants a taste of her blueberry inflating gum? Ms. Wonka Becomes a Big Blueberry!

Ms. Wonka has been dying to give her special 3-course-meal gum a try ever since Violet came to her factory and turned into a giant blueberry! She finally has the factory all to herself after sending to Oompa Loompas away, and she's ready for her turn at become a big sexy blueberry!

See all of my other expansion videos here --> Expansion & Inflation Videos

6gygbp.gif