Hi, I'm new- will you help me relax about losing weight?

Guest Vividehav

Guest Vividehav

Hi, my name's Vivi and I'm new here. I've been struggling with my weight since my teens and now I'm in my 40s I am so tired of not eating all the food I love so I can try and stay thin. It never works, I stop eating lovely sweet things and carbs for a while, lose weight...and then I'm miserable and end up eating huge amounts in one go until the weight goes back on again. I want to just be able to eat what I want, when I want, and love my belly and tits (which are already a 36FF) as I inevitably get bigger. I've been dieting too long and I want to just relax and feel sexy as i get plumper. Hope this is the community for me! 

20220502_180706_mh1651509093637.jpg

20220502_175444_mh1651579781340.jpg

Guest Vividehav
32 minutes ago, wdyw said:

Life is short - enjoy it - you can be sexy at any weight 

Thankyou! You're right, life is so short, and I really think it's time I worked on allowing myself to feel sexy AND eat cake! 😁

Guest Vividehav
23 minutes ago, gricha said:

There's really no fear to have in letting go - we are all here to appreciate curves. Let your body free!

Maybe an appreciative audience is the thing I was looking for, yes! Let's see what happens if I let go just a little bit. 😊

Guest Vividehav
On 5/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, fatowl said:

Welcome!!  To the party!  Eat up and Enjoy!  Baby steps are good.  Once you start, you will be addicted and want to completely let go.  Curves are sensual, seductive, and gorgeous!

Yes, that's a very good point- best yo take it slowly. But like they say, little steps made fir long journeys!

For inspiration watch the cartoon Betty boop and little Jimmy.like you Betty wants to be thin.she gets so skinny that when she looks in the mirror she realizes she looks so ridiculous she starts to laugh uncontrollably.ans she begins to get fat.she keeps laughing and gets fatter and fatter.no longer concerned about being thin.maybe you could start your own video laughing as you put on the pounds.let me know what you think