Slim to Thick - Wifey put's on a few pounds

Guest ThickThighsMatter

Guest ThickThighsMatter
7 hours ago, AzdarAmroth said:

Yes, they are the best.

Awesome! I think this could be our first video that she puts out for everyone

Guest ThickThighsMatter

We did record her first stuffing video.. it's a little awkward bc the sound wasn't working and we had to switch camera's (total newbies) but would you guys want to see it?

20 minutes ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

We did record her first stuffing video.. it's a little awkward bc the sound wasn't working and we had to switch camera's (total newbies) but would you guys want to see it?

Uploads are reviewed for quality by the mods anyway; might as well try another later.

Guest ThickThighsMatter
5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Uploads are reviewed for quality by the mods anyway; might as well try another later.

Hey! Yea, I’m going to try and upload and see what the moderators say. 👍🏾

Guest ThickThighsMatter
1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

The soft, huggable-ness is the best part about gaining

Absolute facts!

Guest ThickThighsMatter
14 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Video went live!

Guest ThickThighsMatter

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys! She's loved the encouragement and positivity.  💛

Guest ThickThighsMatter
3 hours ago, Claudia123 said:

The size of her thighs is almost more impressive than her belly - how did they get so big? 😍

Ikr! Super thick and soft. They look great in shorts 😍. It's gotta be the constant snacking paired with her not being as active anymore. Would you want to see more pictures of her thighs?

Thanks for the question, Claudia.

Guest ThickThighsMatter
3 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I spend WAY too much time wondering questions like these

Haha is there such thing as too much time?

Guest ThickThighsMatter

She's thinking of doing a clothes try on session this weekend.. 👀 I think it would be worth filming. I may or may not have recently bought her some new shorts that fit a bit tighter 😊  this morning she asked me to help her pull her jeans up as she was getting ready for work 🍑😅

Guest ThickThighsMatter
8 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Um holy shit her ass is growing. That thong is super sexy too! What brand is it?

Ikr! For sure fatter… honestly I have no clue. 😅 I’ll ask her 

Guest ThickThighsMatter
1 hour ago, Claudia123 said:

Oh absolutely! I mean she’s beautiful all round tbh - hope you’re both enjoying this process  ☺️

thank you! She reads the thread/blog post in the evenings. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your message. 

Yea we are taking it slow. Making sure she feels comfortable and confident. It has been more fun for her to indulge a bit more without feeling idk guilty if that makes sense?

thanks, Claudia!

12 hours ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

thank you! She reads the thread/blog post in the evenings. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your message. 

Yea we are taking it slow. Making sure she feels comfortable and confident. It has been more fun for her to indulge a bit more without feeling idk guilty if that makes sense?

thanks, Claudia!

You should hug her and massage her belly while watching tv or something 😌

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 5/27/2022 at 11:49 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

You should hug her and massage her belly while watching tv or something 😌

Absolutely! Tonight we watched the original top gun and she got belly rubs after she finished eating her snacks 😊

On 5/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, ThickThighsMatter said:

thanks, Claudia!

She’s got a lot to be confident about haha - I wouldn’t know how to act if I had a bid like hers 😂 

Taking it step by step is key imo. No point forcing anything, what’s right will come automatically. Keep up the good work guys! 

Guest ThickThighsMatter
4 hours ago, Claudia123 said:

She’s got a lot to be confident about haha - I wouldn’t know how to act if I had a bid like hers 😂 

Taking it step by step is key imo. No point forcing anything, what’s right will come automatically. Keep up the good work guys! 

❤️ Thank you so much, Claudia! We absolutely will keep things natural. She’s starting to have more fun. 😆 Today we did a little feeding session and you can legit see that she enjoyed stuffing herself, eating on camera, and watching her tummy grow! She also discovered Candii’s videos and instantly became a fan 😅

thanks again , Claudia!

Guest ThickThighsMatter

Before and after she had dinner this evening 😊 I love how plump her belly/side profile looks from the view. Especially when I remember how much thinner she was a few years ago. Oh how times have changed 😅

CD7BB121-BB44-4762-8C83-CCBA18C38983.thumb.jpeg.8ba086dbbf13437abe9cc637b404cd97.jpegB582A20D-918A-4988-BB3D-7AAA8AE49BD2.thumb.jpeg.d6ee915759074ada3a6d9e6d72dfe1c2.jpeg