Slim to Thick - Wifey put's on a few pounds

Guest ThickThighsMatter

Guest ThickThighsMatter

All of these before and afters are driving me wild. It’s like I knew she put on a few pounds but having the contrast is 😍

38E92BBE-BC85-4521-B594-82B6900944D8.thumb.jpeg.9ad2df774e2ccf77c64ee33f6373da00.jpegE888B47F-264E-4F41-8568-51025200AC06.thumb.gif.8c4c6dee18e53a41d945875461fa2d8f.gif

2 hours ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

If you guys have any questions about couple feedee/feeder stuff ask away!

6A6009E3-CFAD-4A2D-996E-B2B2325B5BBA.thumb.gif.9f7920da8dc7f3fbee546ea51c82cc5d.gif

I’m genuinely curious about this because I’ve never done it but write stories about it all the time… what’s a typical day like? Do you have stuffing sessions or just enjoy food more than usual? How did you find a horny-balance between each other where you stay comfortable? What percent of the day is devoted to cuddling? And what sort of kinky one-liners does she like the most? I have a few, but haven’t had a chance to use them. 

Guest ThickThighsMatter
14 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I’m genuinely curious about this because I’ve never done it but write stories about it all the time… what’s a typical day like? Do you have stuffing sessions or just enjoy food more than usual? How did you find a horny-balance between each other where you stay comfortable? What percent of the day is devoted to cuddling? And what sort of kinky one-liners does she like the most? I have a few, but haven’t had a chance to use them. 

Great questions! Thanks for asking. We appreciate :)

We both work full-time job's currently and don't usually see each other until the evenings. Throughout the day she sends me little messages of what she's eating or snacking on and sometimes pictures! We've done 1 stuffing session kind of accident and it was ... enjoyable to say the least. She brought up the idea of doing another one on her own recently! Which was nice bc I'm not trying to pressure her. It's a fun time for her and I think she's starting to like it more, bc it gives me a reason to spoil her. She has always liked food and snacks. The balance has been a bit more interesting because of her starting to take more interest in this stuff, it turns me on seeing her embrace her weight gain when in the past she wasn't as thrilled about it and that turns her on. Evenings/nights are always cuddling time with a movie/tv show + snack for her. One liners haven't been our thing but, that could change as we continue on this journey!

Hope this was informative for you.

Thanks. 😁

Guest ThickThighsMatter
5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

It’s bold to do that in the car. I changed clothes in my car once and worried about getting caught even though it was night 😖

She wasn’t worried about haha and I think she enjoyed it 😅

Guest SouthernWinds
On 5/18/2022 at 2:29 PM, ThickThighsMatter said:

All of these before and afters are driving me wild. It’s like I knew she put on a few pounds but having the contrast is 😍

38E92BBE-BC85-4521-B594-82B6900944D8.thumb.jpeg.9ad2df774e2ccf77c64ee33f6373da00.jpegE888B47F-264E-4F41-8568-51025200AC06.thumb.gif.8c4c6dee18e53a41d945875461fa2d8f.gif

Lucky, lucky man. Don’t forget it

Guest ThickThighsMatter
3 hours ago, SouthernWinds said:

Lucky, lucky man. Don’t forget it

Never that chief. Can’t forget haha

thanks!

Guest ThickThighsMatter
1 hour ago, AlexTheGoat said:

Do you have a b/a of her ass?

that's a great question... i should! I'll look now

Guest ThickThighsMatter
2 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Your wife is super hot. I am not into real fat women, but it drives me crazy when a fit girl puts on  a little beer belly. 

Thanks!! It’s a crazy turn on feeling her new curves and belly

Guest ThickThighsMatter

We did our first legit stuffing and she did so good 😍😊 and it was her idea! 
B5935828-B221-4002-8DB6-8C1A667E7A91.thumb.jpeg.a283d2e2db255f948d322b79408a6912.jpeg112D0F7B-4AC6-488E-A619-AC546AA821A0.thumb.jpeg.ce2dd37ee5fd47b8dc92b2072b846f52.jpeg

She wasn’t a huge fan of her food choice (Jack n the Box) but she’s down to do one again in a few weeks 😅

if y’all have any questions, ask away!

Edited by ThickThighsMatter
Typo

6 minutes ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

B5935828-B221-4002-8DB6-8C1A667E7A91.thumb.jpeg.a283d2e2db255f948d322b79408a6912.jpeg112D0F7B-4AC6-488E-A619-AC546AA821A0.thumb.jpeg.ce2dd37ee5fd47b8dc92b2072b846f52.jpeg

She wasn’t a huge fan of her food choice (Jack n the Box) but she’s down to do one again in a few weeks 😅

Sad she didn't enjoy the stuffing choice. Excited for the next one tho hopefully she enjoys the food next time!

Guest ThickThighsMatter
1 minute ago, Submissivefeeder said:

Sad she didn't enjoy the stuffing choice. Excited for the next one tho hopefully she enjoys the food next time!

It wasn't too bad! There was some cheesecake near the end that she was a big fan of and she loves their curly fries. I think that location just made the two chicken sandwiches a little dry haha. But once she laid down she said," I feel great! I could do this again 😊 What are you going to buy me next time?"

Guest ThickThighsMatter
33 minutes ago, Submissivefeeder said:

" what are you going to buy my next time?" Absolutely love the greedy nature of that sentence

IKR! in my head I'm thinking literally whatever you want woman

9 hours ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

I happened to ask a girl once if feeling stuffed was a good feeling. She said no, but what about your wife? Was it just a pleasant fullness or an actual stuffing? Also, does food taste good even when she’s full? Food stops tasting good to me when I’m full.

Guest ThickThighsMatter
3 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I happened to ask a girl once if feeling stuffed was a good feeling. She said no, but what about your wife? Was it just a pleasant fullness or an actual stuffing? Also, does food taste good even when she’s full? Food stops tasting good to me when I’m full.

I think it was the same for my wife! I think she liked certain parts of the stuffing..getting relief from burps..moving around. She next time she feels like she could eat more if she was laying down or at a different angle.  She for sure said she felt really good afterwards. I would say pleasant!  She wasn't a big fan of jack n the box but we are already talking about what type of food she enjoy better next time.

Thanks!

oh and we also recorded this stuffing since it was her first one.. i think she'll be down to release it 😊 

Guest ThickThighsMatter
2 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

I second this!

I'm still looking haha. Honestly don't have a lot of our older photo's on this new phone. I have a few photo's for comparison that i can upload

1 hour ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

I'm still looking haha. Honestly don't have a lot of our older photo's on this new phone. I have a few photo's for comparison that i can upload

Clothes try-on vids are also fun 😌

Guest ThickThighsMatter
8 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Clothes try-on vids are also fun 😌

Yea i agree! We can do that and i think she would enjoy it😁