AmateurArt [Pictures & Videos]

of course it being this time of year she may well have finished with exams Gradschool etc. and you know just have gone on holiday or somjething like normal people normally do. Most people have a life outside of internet and curvage...

If she's still interested she'll post when she's ready. If not, its her life...

I did message her on FF. She hasn't read the message yet.

todays normal people don't have money to go on vaccations. Agree on the rest ;)

Holy crap I think I (used to) know this girl!  :o

9798776.jpg

Im dead serious. I used to date a girl when I was in the army and I think this girl is one of her close friends. I gotta do some research on FB to verify though.

If she is the girl that I used to know, she has gained since I knew her a few years ago. If this is really her, she looks 10x better than she did when I knew her. Not saying she wasnt good looking back then. Im just saying she looks even better now (if its really her).

I've known her for a few years, and have watched her fatten up. Told her curvage was back, and she said that she's kind of over getting any fatter unfortunately, and had no plans to really come back.

Really? I feel a bit sad we wont see her again... But The best to her in the future! It was nice while it lasted. Does she plan to keep her weight or trying to slim down?

I've known her for a few years, and have watched her fatten up. Told her curvage was back, and she said that she's kind of over getting any fatter unfortunately, and had no plans to really come back.

It was a nice ride while it lasted.

Here's to hoping she wants a confidence boost in the future and has her webcam on.

Guest CursedZebra

It seems a bit of a surprising thing to say but it's best to lay everything out on the table. How do we know this guy actually knows her? Are we just gonna take his word for it? I'm not directly accusing the guy of lying but I'm just saying there's a very very small chance that someone on this website would know her, AND he's never said this before; usually someone would be very willing to share that information straight away. I'm just saying it's a little bit strange is all, but if it's true then yes it is a shame that AmateurArt is no longer around :( I hope people can see where I'm coming from though.

It seems a bit of a surprising thing to say but it's best to lay everything out on the table. How do we know this guy actually knows her? Are we just gonna take his word for it? I'm not directly accusing the guy of lying but I'm just saying there's a very very small chance that someone on this website would know her, AND he's never said this before; usually someone would be very willing to share that information straight away. I'm just saying it's a little bit strange is all, but if it's true then yes it is a shame that AmateurArt is no longer around :( I hope people can see where I'm coming from though.

It's understandable, but at the same time it's all we have.  If something happens to disprove it I'm gung ho happy, but at the same time I suppose it seems like a logical reason for why we haven't herd word from her. Plus before she had mentioned something along the lines of finding someone and not being so addicted to posting for us as much. Or atleast from what I remember lurking in that thread.

Guest rhrthwrh

I don't understand why we'd need her to be getting fatter to enjoy her stunning figure...and personality for that matter... alas  :-\

As I recall from the last several times she posted on Curvage, she was pretty much peaking on her active gaining and the gaining side of things is what got her motivated to take pictures/videos in the first place. As I recall she was contemplating losing some weight anyway or at least not keeping up active gaining.

Which seems to be backed up when you look at her last picture she posted to fantasy feeder where she says it was at her peak weight of 205-206 and in the info her current weight is 200. So maybe she's lost a little and as such she just doesn't feel motivated to post about it since she's not actively gaining, which is what got her all frisky and in the mood for pictures/videos.

She's still the most amazing gainer I've seen (and she has an awesome gaming PC!) so its a shame she's not posting on curvage in any event, pics or not. But it doesn't seem like she's totally up and left the entire scene. She might come back one day. Hopefully.

So it goes.

I honestly don't really like posting up personal stuff on here is all. But we were online friends for quite a few years and then finally started hanging out sporadically out in socal. You don't have to believe me, it IS the Internet afterall. But i just thought I'd share what she's shared with me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breathe*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As I recall from the last several times she posted on Curvage, she was pretty much peaking on her active gaining and the gaining side of things is what got her motivated to take pictures/videos in the first place. As I recall she was contemplating losing some weight anyway or at least not keeping up active gaining.

Which seems to be backed up when you look at her last picture she posted to fantasy feeder where she says it was at her peak weight of 205-206 and in the info her current weight is 200. So maybe she's lost a little and as such she just doesn't feel motivated to post about it since she's not actively gaining, which is what got her all frisky and in the mood for pictures/videos.

She's still the most amazing gainer I've seen (and she has an awesome gaming PC!) so its a shame she's not posting on curvage in any event, pics or not. But it doesn't seem like she's totally up and left the entire scene. She might come back one day. Hopefully.

So it goes.

If only we had the site of the tralfamadorians. We wouldn't even need the weight gain pics ;)

Fuck! I saw 4 pages and thought maybe there might be new material but no, it's just motherfuckers discussing her. Fuck discussing her ok. But seriously you guys should discuss her...discuss her away, she's very discussable and should be discussed often.

Fuck! I saw 4 pages and thought maybe there might be new material but no, it's just motherfuckers discussing her. Fuck discussing her ok. But seriously you guys should discuss her...discuss her away, she's very discussable and should be discussed often.

I feel like you're trying to tell me something...

Guest CursedZebra

^^ Haha :)

I honestly don't really like posting up personal stuff on here is all. But we were online friends for quite a few years and then finally started hanging out sporadically out in socal. You don't have to believe me, it IS the Internet afterall. But i just thought I'd share what she's shared with me.

Yeah that's fair enough I guess, but as people are saying, she doesn't have to gain any more to keep posting.