Pepe1

I don't know if writing is my forte, but maybe for those of you who love literature and fast food, you might enjoy it. 

these days I went out with my girl, and we went on a casual outing looking for something productive to do,😌 suddenly in front of a bridge, she saw a small local, I really didn't know it was there, but it had a title that stole all my girl's attention that almost stole it from me,😅😅
That's when my girl mentions that she was hungry and of course I loved her telling me that, I was also dying to see her full and lazy on her bed while I touch her tummy,🥺 
we approached that place of course.....
We made a small order of some sausages, her favorite food, but my interests were others, I secretly mentioned to the worker of that local, to make me another order, to take it to my home, of course she did not know anything of what was happening 😁

Being at home, that day they show her favorite series but that I hate it,🤣🤣 but what I don't hate is that it's my time to take advantage and start filling her up to her limit , just imagine how she concentrates watching her show, 😜 and that I start giving you what you like.🥺 It's very romantic.  Isn't it?

I'll be uploading the second part tomorrow. 
It's very caloric 😁