Odd title I know but I’m not sure how else to describe her. 

TLDR: my gf has gained 45 pounds in a year and loves belly play and stuffings even though she says it’s not necessarily her kink and is somewhat indifferent about gaining. Thoughts? 

The long version: So my gf and I have been together for about a year and in that time she’s gained about 45 pounds. She’s always been on the curvier side, and when I met her she was around 190 lbs. She’s probably around 245 now but she’s tall (5’9) so it spreads evenly. That said she’s developed quite the double belly, her hips have gotten wider, and she’s gone up a size in everything.

The gain wasn’t necessarily intentional, but she loves food and can’t help herself at times. She really leaned in after I told her about this kink. I told her pretty early on in our relationship, while she wasn’t a big fan of the weight gain aspect she could understand where I was coming from and enjoyed the other aspects like belly play and stuffings. 

She had never heard of the fetish before meeting me, but she’s gotten more and more comfortable with it, so much so that I think I may have awakened her to be a feedee herself. We’ve talked about this at length, and she mentioned that she enjoyed the sensation of having her belly played with, and being full, but that these things weren’t inherently sexual for her…even though they seem to get her off when I do them. 

Idk just overall pretty confused with how to place things. I really love her so it wouldn’t matter if she had this kink or not but I’ve never known of someone to align so closely with feederism but have it not actually be their fetish. Wondering if I’m alone here hah.

She may be in denial, which IMHO is just fine, since she is enjoying it without being willing to openly come out and say so. I personally do not believe there is some official requirement to come out and announce your preferences, especially if those preferences are being amply met regardless and both partners are happy.

Or she may just be a huge foodie whose enjoyment of overeating is not primarily sexual in nature.

Either way, I sure wouldn’t let it bother me, nor would I insist on her coming out and saying “yeah, I’m a feeder!” 45 lbs is a LOT of gain in one year. You’re basically living the feeder/FA fantasy anyway! Just enjoy it.

Let her come to you if anything develops further. She seems quite open and interested in eating and lite play already so that's a huge plus!

My experience was much like hers, it seems. I found out early in the relationship that my SO was a feeder, and I was was already a fat foodie. As time went on, my comfort and indulgence in stuffings, being waited on and belly rubs became more and more of interest to me. Now I cant be stuffed without rubs and even that is becoming increasingly more enjoyable. I still wouldn't completely say it's my kink but I do get turned on by it sometimes. 

My point being enjoy the growth in all its forms. It may surprise you what comes from it.  Enjoy! x