SSBBW Maria ♡♡ Road to 500lbs

Guest Formula1fanman

You’re just my type, honestly. Big all over, yet proportional! Such a beautiful woman. How tall are you?

Guest SouthernWinds
On 5/12/2022 at 6:58 AM, SSBBW Maria said:

Awww thank you! ❤️
Still feeling too big for this website lol

No way, if anything a shining example for the site

1 hour ago, SSBBW Maria said:

Thank you for the welcome, ya'll make me feel a little better ❤️
I feel like I went from being too small for the community to way too big for most... hard to find a place to exist.

Well I hope you find this place comfortable. You're a hit with me! 🥰

Guest Formula1fanman
On 5/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, SSBBW Maria said:

Thank you for the welcome, ya'll make me feel a little better ❤️
I feel like I went from being too small for the community to way too big for most... hard to find a place to exist.

Super-super sized and chubby-plump may be less popular than, say 300-400 (give or take), but there’s an audience for every body.

You’re just as welcome as anyone else…and your likliehood to keep gaining will be fun! If you’re enjoying yourself, then that’s all that matters. As a fan of the ssbbw and ussbbw “struggles”, I’m excited!!

You also have gorgeous hair! That’s also very sexy!

On 5/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, Formula1fanman said:

Super-super sized and chubby-plump may be less popular than, say 300-400 (give or take), but there’s an audience for every body.

You’re just as welcome as anyone else…and your likliehood to keep gaining will be fun! If you’re enjoying yourself, then that’s all that matters. As a fan of the ssbbw and ussbbw “struggles”, I’m excited!!

You also have gorgeous hair! That’s also very sexy!

You know, when I was smaller I wasn't big enough and now I'm too big for most. It's kind of a struggle to fit in.

Thank you!