Hello everyone, I´m new :). 

I have met a girl, we spend amazing time together. We area a couple 2 weeks ago. She says she likes to go out to eat, wich I love (among everything else, of course). But last week she tells me, she´s worried about her uniform is too tight and she´s having dinner later for me. I have noticed that she is eating less than before, but to be honest that bothers me a bit. It always serves me a lot of food. I like her body the way it is, I don´t want her to lose weight. She says she doesn´t care much about her physical appearance. I tell her every day that she´s beautiful and that I like her that way. How can I politely tell her that I am bothered by the fact that she eats much less than before and I like her to join me for dinner? How to say in a good way that I love to see her when she eats? How to tell someone who doesn´t know about feederism that I like her with her weight and that I would be very happy if I sawher a few more kilos?

It has cost me to write this, I hope someone who has gone through the same guide me. Thanks!! :)

• Curvage Model

Ultimately it's her choice whether she wants to gain or lose. You have to respect her wishes. You can be honest with her and tell her what you like and see what she says. If she decides she wants to lose weight and you don't like that, I think it would be best for both of you if you ended the relationship. I know this probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. Finding a relationship when you have this kink isn't easy. ☹️

• Curvage Model

When I first started dating my s/o, who is a feeder, one of the first things I told him was that in-spite of  the fact that we are both lifelong feedists, he has no say over my body and what weight I am. If I want  to lose weight and go back to body building that is ultimately up to me. That was a condition from the beginning. I think it’s important that feedists realize that weight gain can be hot, but can also come with social stigmas, health risks, or insecurities that, for some, outweigh the pros. And some women just don’t want to be overweight. And that’s okay. If that is the truth for your partner, then you should respect that. You can tell her you think it’s hot when she’s bigger, but she should be able to decide how she looks and you should respect her body autonomy 

Edited by MythicalFeedee