Hobbies💕

CosmicGoddessChloe

• Curvage Model

Music is my life, and I'm almost always listening to something. I also love studying ancient mysteries and learning new things. Recently, I picked up doing beadwork and hope to make some really cool designs. :) other hobbies include dancing, singing, cooking, learning languages, and anything artistic.

Welcome to Curvage first of all. I'm into Cycling, vintage trucks and motorcycles, dabble in astronomy, play drums{not like I used to, but I can't part from my old Ludwigs}. Lastly, I spend an unhealthy amount time fattening women in photoshop.

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice

I do alot of repaints and modifications of figures

Just finished repainting parts and adding a wash to this figure

20220514_154904.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5/8/2022 at 2:14 AM, CosmicGoddessChloe said:

Music is my life, and I'm almost always listening to something. I also love studying ancient mysteries and learning new things. Recently, I picked up doing beadwork and hope to make some really cool designs. :) other hobbies include dancing, singing, cooking, learning languages, and anything artistic.

I love all of these things! I'm not super good at languages but beadwork and also cross stitching is so fun and soothing to me. :) ancient mysteries are so fun!

welcome to curvage! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JDArg93

I myself do Exercise daily - Darebee and Rowing 45mins each day, alternating between the 2 of them. Reading online general information, listen to music, cooking and such

Music is my passion, so I collect media (CDs, vinyl, cassettes, etc). I also like editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, having worked on several projects in the past few years, including music videos. I also like learning Photoshop, reading (when I'm not otherwise distracted) and writing (lyrics, poetry, etc). I'm generally a person who doesn't get bored because there is always something to do.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:11 AM, jacknife said:

Welcome to Curvage first of all. I'm into Cycling, vintage trucks and motorcycles, dabble in astronomy, play drums{not like I used to, but I can't part from my old Ludwigs}. Lastly, I spend an unhealthy amount time fattening women in photoshop.

wow very interesting hobbies. Cycling was always a dream for me so I have no idea how to start it in the correct way. Are these bikes for beginners good in your opinion? Or should I start with something else? I am afraid that that I wouldn't like it...

Welcome @CosmicGoddessChloe 💕 
I neeed to know more about 'studying ancient mysteries'! Is there one you're particularly intrigued by?

For mine, I'm bouncing around Europe right now so trying to learn as much and many languages as I can. It's tough, so I'm always so impressed by anyone that's fluent in other languages! 
I'm also picking up drawing and painting again as I go :) 

On 7/21/2022 at 9:29 PM, Allie said:

wow very interesting hobbies. Cycling was always a dream for me so I have no idea how to start it in the correct way. Are these bikes for beginners good in your opinion? Or should I start with something else? I am afraid that that I wouldn't like it...

I kind of like the premium pick. The Vitus Razor Disc. Having said that, disc brakes at this price point are not very impressive. What I really like about it is the butted aluminum tubes. Butting is a process of tube construction where the ends of the tube are thicker at the ends where the tubes are welded and thinner in the middle where there is not a lot of stress., making it lighter without sacrificing strength. I also like the double wall rims and the Shimano SI shift/brake levers. Shimano SI stands for system integration. The shifters are integrated with the brake levers. This allows you to shift gears without letting go of the handlebar. Double wall rims are constructed in a "box section" making it lighter and stronger than a single wall rim.

I would visit a bike shop and test ride a few bikes.