Healthy and Wide

333Blebleble333

Chapter 1

"Wake up, El! We overslept! You're gonna miss your flight!" My mother shouted waking me up instantly.

I jumped out of my bed immediately, still a bit woozy. "Crap, crap, crap!" I cursed and started to put on clothes without hesitation. Luckily, I was smart enough to prepare them before I went to sleep. Fully clothed I rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and tried to untangle the mess of my long ginger hair. I let out an unsatisfied noise. It will have to do for now. I thought.

I took one last look at my mostly empty room, saying goodbye. It’s happening. I thought. Then I noticed a bag lying on the floor in front of my dresser. "Oh, great job, El, you forgot to pack your new bras! It’s not as if you had spent an hour yesterday getting them…" I said to myself, frustrated by my absent-mindedness. I threw the bras into the bag I was going take with me inside the plane. "Thank god I noticed…"

In the time it took me to make myself at least a little presentable, my parents managed to take all my luggage and fill up the trunk of our car. Yawning I collapsed on the backseat, next to Jessica, my younger sister and closed my eyes, fully intending to sleep through the hour-long journey to the airport.

The sleep didn't come though. It was really weird feeling to know I wouldn't be home for the entire year. I was nervously biting my lower lip, not knowing what to expect from the year I would spend studying abroad. At least the family I was to stay with seemed nice. My stomach growled, severing my train of thoughts and reminding me I didn't have time to grab anything to eat. I laid my hand on my stomach, only to hear it groan once again. My sister glanced at me with a smirk. I closed my eyes. Oh, boy... this is going to be a long day.

I always had quite an appetite and I think it's fair to say I would have been quite obese if it weren't for my mother and the strict diet, she kept me on. It was always so easy for me to gain weight and the way I could eat... Yeah, I would have been huge. I mean my mother tried hard to control my weight and I wasn't exactly skinny anyway! It was partially her fault though, after all I did inherit thick thighs, wide hips and a big bubble butt from her. Besides, I looked up the meaning of my name... Apparently Eloise means healthy and wide, so... yeah. It suited me well, although I much prefer to go simply by El. I'm not so sure where did my boobs come from though. No one else from either side of the family was particularly busty, yet here I was, overflowing my DD-cup bra, with two new larger ones packed in my bag. My stomach was relatively small. I mean I wasn't the thinnest person ever, but I certainly wasn't fat. All in all, I was really happy with how I looked thanks to my mother's meal plan. Still, it was quite frustrating not to be able to eat what I wanted to eat and when I wanted to eat.

I wasn't quite sure why I chose to study abroad. The school's curriculum was certainly what caught my eye, but there were just as likeable options way closer to home. Not somewhere in the middle of Europe. Europe did sound exciting though… I loved my family with all of my heart, but sometimes I felt like I was locked in a cage. Maybe that was the main reason. Maybe I just wanted to finally take control over my own life. My parents were strict with an exact image how everything should be and with a set of rules we were to follow to a T. I was mostly an obedient daughter, but there were certainly times when I didn't like it at all.

The ride to the airport felt like an eternity. My stomach sang the song of its people the whole time, getting louder and louder. Luckily the radio was loud enough not to let my parents hear anything. My sister heard the whole thing though, grinning the entire time. I was glad I was to fly to a different country, because I was sure that the little minx wouldn't let me off the hook otherwise. Don't get me wrong, we loved each other more than anything, but I knew full well, she wouldn't pass on the opportunity to make me the butt of her jokes. I had more than enough butt of my own even without her efforts. I frowned realizing how much I would miss the little sibling rivalry with Jessica we had going on. I wanted to grab her in a hug, squeeze the breath out of her and never let go. I would never admit that out loud, even if I was strapped to a breaking wheel though. I smiled to myself. She doesn’t need me to say it anyway…

We rushed out of the car and ran into the lobby with all of my belongings. Sweaty and out of breath we barged in, only to find out that my flight was delayed by at least an hour. Typical... I dropped down on a metal bench, my plush posterior providing enough padding to make the seating comfortable. Great! I'm tired, sweating and starving and I'm stuck here for another hour... That's just brilliant! Then I smelt it! The unmistakable smell of frying oil and grease. McDonald's!

"Mom, can we get a breakfast?"

My mother followed my gaze. "I don't think that's a good idea... McDonald's is hardly healthy and you know, you got to be careful with your figure. You don't want to get fat, do you?"

"Of course not!" I said shaking my head. There are worse things in the world than being fat though, like starving to death... I thought bitterly. "But I'm really hungry! It's just one time, one McMuffin can hardly make me fat! Pleeease." I pleaded with my hand on my stomach, hoping she wouldn’t notice I knew what a McMuffin was.

My mother didn't look convinced, but that was when my sister chimed in. "Mom, El is really hungry, her stomach was groaning all the way here!" Jessica said.

"Come on girls, let's get you your breakfast." Dad stepped in.

"Alright, if your dad thinks it's alright…" Mom said, happy she didn't have to relent from her conviction.

I got to admit, my curvaceous figure wasn't the result of just my genetics, I had snuck into a fast food here and there throughout my years. Not often though. It wasn't the first time eating in McDonald's for me, but by the way Jessica's eyes lighted up when she took a bite, it was the first time for her. In a record time she devoured her meal and was sucking her fingers clean, obviously wishing there was more for her to eat. I, on the other hand, tried to savor my meal, trying to convince my stomach there was more food coming in than there really was. Still, it didn't take long before I was in the same position as my younger and skinnier sister. Jessica was sixteen, four years my junior, and she looked so much like me, people often mistook us for twins. We shared the same pale and freckled complexion, same pale blue eyes, even our noses were almost an exact copy! Her hair was a shade lighter than mine and only reaching her shoulders, where mine fell below my waist. Our figures were where most differences lied. Where I was thick and curvy, Jess was thin and skinny. Jessica was flat chested with only a hint of mother's child bearing hips and with a wasp waist I could only dream about. I guess it's not as easy for her to gain weight as it is for me... Once again, I realized how much I was going to miss her. I swallowed hard, feeling a lump in my throat. Stop it, you’re not a little kid anymore!

"I can't believe this is it. I can't believe I won't see my little girl for the whole year!" My mom whimpered and wiped tears from her eyes.

"Stop it, mom." I said with a strangled voice. "You're gonna make me cry." I hugged both of my parents, enjoying the one last tight embrace I could get from them.

"I still can't believe you're really leaving." Jessica said, fighting back the tears. I'm really gonna miss you!" She squealed, finally succumbing to the emotions.

Seeing her was what finally broke me and I started crying as well. We hugged and I held her tight, afraid she would disappear if I let go of her.

"Call us sometimes, Fatass." Jessica whispered in my ear and I broke into laughter.

"Sure thing, Twiggy." I said before planting a kiss on her tear-streaked cheek. "See you all in a year!"

I haven't flown in a plane since I was little and I certainly didn't remember the plane to be this cramped. The aisle was literally smaller than my hips and so I had to go through sideways! The thing is, my big fat ass sticked out so much behind me, I was afraid it wouldn’t change a thing! Luckily, it wasn’t the case and the aisle was wide enough for me to walk through without any other issue. Guess my ass isn’t as big as I thought.

At last, I was at my seat and I gladly sat down. I'm filling this seat rather well, aren't I? My butt was wedged between the armrests without a single inch of free space. Damn, this plane is small. I can barely fit in and I'm not even fat! I know my BMI might disagree with my assessment, but I'm just curvy! I'm not just some blob of fat! I was quite relieved that the seat next to mine was still empty when the plane took off and so I could raise the armrest and let my butt spill onto the seat next to me, taking up the extra inch my ass needed. Finally comfortable I could at last close my eyes and get some sleep. 

I woke up just in time for lunch, unfortunately the "food" that was served could barely be called that. But at least I wasn't hungry anymore. Well, not that hungry anyway, but I was used to being hungry most of the time.  

As the flight moved into its second half, I’ve started to become increasingly nervous. What if the family isn’t as nice as they seemed online? To be fair I only communicated with one member of the family. I only messaged with Betty who’s going to be my classmate… What if her parents aren’t as thrilled to have me there as she is? I don’t even know how they look like! I started to look through Betty’s instagram, but I couldn’t really find any picture of her family. To be fair, even her latest picture was from a couple years back and it only showed her face. She seemed really nice though with her curly brown hair, plump cheeks and soft double chin. I assumed she was a bit on the heavier side, but that was quite alright. I wasn’t like my mother who judged people by their weight.

Just as I was to put away my phone, a message from Betty popped up. 'Hey! Dad and I are gonna pick you up at the airport. We’re all so excited to finally see you in person! Mom’s been running in the kitchen since morning to make sure you’re gonna get a proper welcome! :D'

I quickly typed back a response. ‘Hey, can’t wait to get there! The flight was delayed though, so I’m gonna arrive a bit behind the schedule.’

‘Yeah, we know. We’ve been following your flight since morning. We’re all really excited to have you here. :)'

This little exchange was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves. Even so I felt like there was something wrong, though I couldn’t quite place my finger on what it was. I shrugged and put my phone into my pocket anyway. I closed my eyes again, sleeping through the rest of my flight.

Once again I woke up just in time, when the plane had landed and I still couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong. I guess I’m still just a bit nervous… It’s a big change after all. I took my bag and purse and started to walk through the narrow aisle.

"What do you mean there’s nothing you can do?! All my clothes were in there!" I almost yelled, barely able to control myself.

"We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, miss. We’re doing all we can to investigate the situation." Was the dry, bored reply I got from the clerk.

"Inconvenience?! I’ve just spent 10 hours on a plane here! This bag is literally all I own right now! Do you think I can afford whole new wardrobe?! I’m just a student!"

"We’re sorry. I can assure you we will let you know if your luggage appears, but there’s nothing we can do for you right now."

"Fantastic!" I said to myself out loud, covering my eyes in desperation. I was on the verge of crying my eyes out. "That’s just fucking perfect!" I hissed instead. Apparently, it was normal for suitcases to magically disappear, never to be seen again. This one unfortunately carried all of my clothes. Exhausted and defeated, I slowly started to walk towards the meeting point with Betty and her dad. My stomach growled and I put another item on my mental list. Exhausted, defeated and absolutely starving!

I saw Betty and her dad from afar, though I didn’t recognize them at the first glance. Betty was a lot heavier than I expected. I’m not exactly light with my voluptuous body weighing over 160 pounds, but Betty was at least twice my weight, I’d guess the difference was closer to 200 pounds though! Her plush face was split with a smile from ear to ear. I couldn’t fail to notice her cheeks were much fuller than on the picture. Her previously soft double chin was replaced by a full blown one and I was pretty sure there was a third one forming as well. Her body looked huge! Big breasts, bigger belly and an absolutely huge bottom, that made my big butt seem small in comparison. Her father wasn’t exactly skinny either, but his daughter seemed almost twice as wide as he was.

"Hey!" Betty shouted excitedly, waving at me, making her whole body wobble.

I raised my hand and waved as well, though I’ve hardly been as enthusiastic, given all that happened. "Hello." I said when I walked closer. "I’m El." I offered my hand to shake.

"Tom." Betty’s dad said, grabbing my hand in a firm grip.

"Excuse my dad, he doesn’t speak much English… I’m Betty!" Betty said excitedly, pulling me by my extended hand into a soft hug. I’ve never hugged anyone this big and soft before... It felt really nice to be honest!

"Sorry, I’m definitely a hugger!" Betty said after she let go of me. "Oh wow! You’re even prettier in person!" She said, her eyes opened wide. "You’re like the prettiest person I’ve ever seen!"

"Thanks." I said with a blush and a tired smile.

Betty’s smile faded a little. "We’re not what you expected, huh?"

"What? No! It’s just that I’m feeling a bit down right now… They lost the suitcase with all of my clothes!"

"Oh, that totally sucks!" Betty exclaimed.

"Yeah, all I own is a couple of bras and clothes I’m wearing right now. I’m definitely gonna need to buy something new..."

"Ah, don’t worry about that. Mom never throws out any of our outgrown clothes so you can borrow anything you want. I’m sure there’s something to fit even your skinny ass!" Betty said chuckling.

"That sounds great! Thank you!" I said, my mood brightening a little. This is definitely the first time my ass was called skinny…

We got inside a large van. I don’t think I’ve ever been in a wider car and it was definitely the first time I saw four seats in the back. The car seemed so spacious, I felt a bit bad for spilling a little over the seat. But that was only until I saw how much space Betty was taking up. Betty’s massive bottom took up more than one and a half seat and she seemed so calm about it, it made me much less self-conscious.

I didn’t talk much during the ride. My face was stuck to a window as I watched my new surroundings pass by. It was amazing! I’ve never seen a city this old and I found the different architectural styles mixed together fascinating. There were the big, dirty and ugly blocks of flats from the previous century as well as much older buildings that must have dated all the way back to the Middle Ages. I couldn’t wait to get a proper look. To walk through the city and everything there was to see. I was glad the school year didn’t start for another month, because it gave me plenty of time to see the sights.

"Your city looks amazing!" I breathed out with a voice filled with awe.

"It’s pretty cool." Betty agreed. "I’ll have to show you some of my favorite places!"

"That would be really awesome!" I said, turning my head to Betty.

Betty chuckled. "Sounds like a plan!"

This was the very moment my stomach decided to let out a loud growl. I laid my hand on my middle, blushing. Fascinated by the city I was to live in, I completely forgot how hungry I was.

Betty gave me a sympathizing smile. "Don’t worry, we’re almost home. You won’t go hungry for much longer."

We stopped in front of the big house a couple minutes later. The house looked very nice and had a large garden as well. Betty’s parents must be richer than I thought. I took my meager belongings and followed after Betty’s waddling figure. I couldn’t help but notice that the front door was wider than regular doors and I’ve started to wonder, whether Betty could still walk through normal sized doors without trouble. It was hard not to think of these things when your field of vision was filled with her huge buttocks. I shook my head. Stop being so rude! I reprimanded myself internally.

Upon entering the house, I was immediately hit by unfamiliar, yet wonderful smell that couldn’t have been anything other than food. My stomach made a cartwheel in excitement. Betty’s mother stepped out of the room I thought was kitchen and I knew right away where Betty got her figure from. Betty‘s mother looked like her older version with huge hips dominating her figure. She was even about the same size as her daughter, though I had a feeling, her daughter would outgrow her in not so distant future.

"Hello dear and welcome." The lady said with a noticeable accent. "Don’t be afraid, I’m Monica."

I managed to say: "El, nice to meet you," before I found myself in an extra squishy hug. My stomach rumbled and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"You must be hungry, let’s fix that." Monica said pushing me towards the kitchen. "Bětuško, skoč prosím pro svojí sestru. Je večeře."

"Mom, can we try to speak English? For the sake of our guest." Betty said glancing at me.

"Right, go fetch your sister please, the dinner is ready."

I sat down at the table in the spacious kitchen. The first thing I noticed upon sitting down was that the chairs were wider than what I was used to. I was used to the fact that my bottom was larger than the seat of the chair, spilling over the edges. This time was a lot different though. There was actually free space on both sides of my butt! It made sense though as both Betty and her mother were wider than me.

Betty waddled into the kitchen followed by another girl, who must have been her younger sister, because there were striking similarities between the two girls. When it came to their faces that is. The younger girl was almost as big as her sibling and their mother, even though she was built quite a lot differently. She definitely had a big bottom, but it was nowhere near Betty’s size. What she “lacked” in her backside, she carried in her belly and chest - her boobs were almost as big as her head.

"There is my hungry little angel!" Monica exclaimed. "The dinner just couldn’t be soon enough for my Sophie." Monica said almost proudly and the girl blushed.

"Sophie, this is El. El, this is Sophie, my little sister." Betty introduced the newcomer.

I pushed back the thought there was nothing little about Sophie and smiled instead. "Hi, nice to meet you." I couldn’t take my eyes from Sophie’s big breasts. Mostly because her blouse looked like it was going to send buttons flying across the room at any second and also because there were chocolate stains on her front as well as in the corner of her mouth, showing how she shortened the time before dinner. I don’t think she’s gonna be the "little" sister for much longer…

"H-hello." Sophie said quietly, obviously trying to be invisible, which was pretty impossible, given her size.

"Sophie’s a bit shy so don’t take it personally if she doesn’t talk much." Betty said once she placed her booty down next to me, overflowing the wide chair.

"That’s alright." I smiled.

At long last the food was placed in front of me. The meal didn’t look that appetizing, but it smelled amazing! I couldn’t tell you what it was if I tried because the name was something unpronounceable for my tongue. There was meat, probably beef, with 6 big dumplings and it was all covered by a beige sauce. It was a huge portion I was sure I could never finish... But it all tasted even better than it smelled! The only sounds at the table were the scrapping utensils on plates and the sounds of munching on the delicious food.

Both Betty and Sophie cleaned their plates and asked for seconds, while I was already full by the time I ate half of my portion. I didn’t want Monica to think I didn’t like her cooking and so I pushed through. It was really pleasant not to worry about how much I ate for once in my life. I put the last morsel in my mouth and leaned back in my chair, out of breath. I never thought eating could be exhausting! My distended stomach pushed against the waistband of my pants, spilling painfully over it. If only my mother saw me now... Only Betty and Sophie were still eating at this point, gulping down hungrily as if it was their first meal in months. Eventually even the girls stopped eating and I thought I would be free to go unbutton my pants in private, but before I could start getting up, Monica brought a homemade cake and everybody got a large slice of it as well. I wasn’t sure how I was going to finish that…

The cake tasted so good, I didn’t even struggle to finish it! Afterwards I was absolutely stuffed though. I’ve never seen my belly look this big before. My pants were digging into it so much, they would definitely leave a mark. Only Sophie went for seconds this time, taking the crown for a glutton of the family. Honestly? I’ve never seen anyone eat this much before, let alone girl younger than me!

After the dinner, Betty showed me what was to be my room for the next year. It used to belong to her older brother, who already moved out and had a family of his own. The room was empty and lifeless, clearly showing that no one lived there for a while. I didn’t care about that much, all that mattered to me at the moment was the inviting bed in the far corner. Exhausted from the long flight and the huge meal I collapsed onto it and fell asleep just seconds later.

Chapter 2

I woke up in an almost total darkness, unsure where I was. Confused I started to look around the dark shapes I saw, before the realization came. Oh… I’m in my new home, in Prague, somewhere in Europe. Suddenly awake, I didn’t think I would fall asleep again easily and since I was a bit thirsty, I decided to go get a glass of water.

Stepping out of the room I noticed there was a bit of light shining into the corridor. Seems like it's coming from the kitchen. I thought, walking closer to the source of light carefully, trying to make as little noise as possible. I didn’t want to wake up anyone on my first night here, especially since it must have been way past midnight already.

The light was indeed coming from the kitchen. Still stepping silently, I entered the spacious room and spotted Sophie. I immediately noticed how inadequate her pajamas were. Her huge, but nicely shaped bosom was filling the top entirely, leaving most of her jiggly belly uncovered, with the exception of her lower belly roll, that was safely tucked inside her too small shorts. Seeing her like this I realized there was a good chance, she was already larger than her older sister. Sophie didn’t notice that I came inside, too busy with choosing which tub of ice-cream she was gonna take. I wasn’t sure what to do, because I didn’t want to startle her. It didn’t work out though. Sophie turned around, gasped upon seeing me and almost dropped her ice-cream. “Hi.” I said raising my hand in a little wave. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I-It’s alright. I-” It was at that moment Sophie realized what she was wearing. Her face turned crimson red with embarrassment and she tried in vain to hide her huge body with her small free hand. “Stop looking at me, I’m disgusting!” Sophie whimpered, tears forming in her eyes. As it turned out, the most gluttonous member of the family was the only one who had problem with their size.

“You’re not disgusting, don’t say that.” I said, slowly stepping closer. My mother would agree with you though… I thought.

Sophie gave me a doubtful look through the tears that were now streaming down her face. “Just last week was my eighteenth birthday and I weighed 170 kilos already! That’s 50 kilos more than Betty at that age and I’m probably even fatter by now! I bet you’ve never seen anyone my age this fat!” Sophie said, sobbing hysterically.

“Of course, I did!” I lied. Smiling, I laid my hand on Sophie’s shoulder, almost surprised by just how soft it felt beneath my fingers.

“I’m just so hungry all the time! I wake up every night and need to go eat something just to be able to fall asleep again!” She ranted, ignoring me. Sophie sat down, opened the tub of ice-cream and started to shovel it into her mouth. “Just look at me! Here I am saying all this to a complete stranger, because I don’t even have any friends to talk to! Everybody hates me because of how fat I am and all I do is stuff my face, getting even fatter.” Sophie said before pushing another large scope into her mouth.

I didn’t really know what to say, being out of my depth completely. “You… you can always talk to your parents and your sister. I’m sure they would listen.” I said.

“Yeah, yeah.” Sophie rolled her eyes. “They would say there’s nothing wrong with being fat and that I shouldn’t worry.”

“But there is nothing wrong with being fat!” I said with more conviction than I felt.

“Yeah? If that’s the case, why don’t you eat this ice-cream and start ruining that perfect figure of yours!” Sophie hissed, pushing the tub to me.

“Don’t mind if I do.” I said pulling the ice-cream to me. To be honest, watching Sophie stuff her face made me crave the sweet delight. It must have been years since the last time I had ice-cream and I had to admit the taste far surpassed my already high expectations. Spoonful by spoonful I dug into it, lost in a world of my own. The tub was empty sooner than I would have liked. Only then I remembered the circumstances of my gorging. I pushed the now empty container to Sophie. “There, you happy?”

Sophie looked as if it was hard for her to believe I just devoured half of the large tub of ice-cream. “One time doesn’t mean anything.” She said finally.

“Well… we can meet here for a midnight snack every night if that will convince you.”

“You would do that? Really? But what if you’ll get fat?” Sophie asked in disbelief.

“Then I’ll be fat!” I said chuckling. “I’m telling you, there are more important things in life than a perfect figure, to which, by the way, I’m currently nowhere near to anyway. I mean my ass is almost as big as yours!” I chuckled.

Sophie frowned, contemplating what I told her.

Looking at Sophie in her inadequate pajamas gave me an idea. “Hey, do you think you have any pajamas I could borough?” I asked, realizing I fell asleep in my clothes.

Sophie snapped out of her thoughts. “Yeah, sure. Come with me to my room.”

I didn’t really know what to expect Sophie’s room to look like, but I definitely didn’t expect what I saw. I expected maybe some plushie in her bed and some anime posters on the wall as she seemed like the type... There were some posters on the wall, alright, but they were of some metal bands I never even heard of. The floor was covered with a mixture of dirty clothes and empty wrappers. Sophie's not too big on cleaning apparently. Her face turned red in embarrassment. “Sorry for the mess.” She blurted and waddled to the big pile of clothes in the corner, I haven’t noticed at first. “These are all the clothes that don’t fit me anymore…”

“So, how do I look?” I asked, striking a pose with my hands on my hips. The pajamas were clearly too big for me. The shorts were too loose around my waist, holding on only thanks to my big butt and the baggy top was falling down to my thighs.

“You look ridiculous!” Sophie laughed.

It was so great to see her smile, instead of bowling her eyes out. I sat down on the bed next to her. I wasn’t sure whether it was a good idea to open that wound again, but I felt she needed to talk with someone about her issues. “You said you don’t have any friends… Do you want to talk about it?” I asked, hoping I didn’t fuck up completely.

Sophie’s face dimmed before she took a deep breath. “I guess so? I mean, I don’t want to bother you with my problems…” She said, averting her gaze.

I touched her hand. “Hey, I asked. I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t want to know.”

Sophie sighed, struggling to open up to a stranger. All I could do at this point was to give her an encouraging smile. “It’s just. I… Everybody in my class hates me. Even the teachers hate me and it’s all because I’m fat!” She said. “I can understand my classmates don’t want me on their team in P.E. class, but they act like I was contagious! As if they would get fat by just talking to me. I feel like I’m worse than the plague! I don’t have anyone to talk to and when I finally build up the courage to say something, all I get is verbal abuse and demeaning comments…” Sophie went silent as if all that she built up inside of her was suddenly released.

I started to pat her shoulder. “That’s horrible! I’m so sorry! Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially not a nice and sweet girl like you.” I was surprised when Sophie hugged me, because she seemed less inclined to getting physical than her sister and mom. Besides, I barely said anything. My body was getting swallowed by her soft flesh and I realized just how small I was next to her. Her arms as large as most people’s legs enveloped my body and she squeezed hard, forcing the air out of my lungs. She could crush me if she’d want to! I realized, gasping for air. The hug must have lasted only a few seconds, but it felt much longer than that. I guess the lack of oxygen does that with the time perspective. We spent a better part of an hour talking before deciding to go to sleep.

I woke up to a wonderful smell of food. Hungry as I always was in the morning, I didn’t need any convincing to roll out of the bed and head into the kitchen. Stepping into the kitchen I found Monica standing by the stove frying bacon, by the smell of it, and Betty sitting at the table digging in her hearty breakfast with a gusto. Neither of them noticed that I came in, too occupied with what they were doing. “Good morning.” I greeted, making the sizeable pair turn their heads.

“Good morning.” They both replied, Betty slowing down her gorging to a more civilized manner and Monica motioning me to take a seat at the table. The table was filled with so much food, it was hard for me to believe even this family could eat it all. I tried to ignore the fact Monica was still making more food. I piled my plate with fried bacon and scrambled eggs. Mom would have a heart attack if she’d see this. Just a few minutes later, Sophie joined us as well. I stopped chewing and turned my head to greet her. My face was immediately met with two orbs larger than my entire head, as Sophie decided to hug me. I think it would feel quite good to have my face buried in her soft breasts... If it didn’t stop me from breathing that is!

“Thanks for the talk last night!” Sophie said once she released me from her bear hug. “I feel so much better, I can’t thank you enough.” She continued with a bright smile on her face.

I smiled back at her. “Anytime.”

I could hardly believe it, but the table was all cleaned up. I leaned back in the chair, clutching my overstuffed middle. “I’ve never eaten so much in one sitting before!” I announced almost proudly.

Betty chuckled. “Really? You barely ate anything!”

“Yeah, no wonder you look like skin and bones!” Sophie added giggling.

I opened my mouth to protest, but then I realized that next to them I really looked like I was just skin and bones and I shrugged. “I know, I know, I’m clearly outmatched.” I stood up and raised the oversized top, revealing my bloated belly. “Look how big my tummy’s gotten!”

Sophie leaned forward and frowned, examining my middle. “You see anything?” She asked her sister in a mock whisper.

“Can’t say I do.” Betty replied seriously, rubbing her chin.

I shook my head and let out a theatrical sigh. “This audience is impossible to impress…” The girls giggled and I along with them.

“So... this is mother’s storage for clothes.” Betty announced opening a door.

“Wow!” I breathed out. The room was larger than the bedroom I currently occupied, which wasn’t small by any means. The entire room was filled with closets presumably filled with clothes. “I’ve never seen an anything like this.” I said in awe.

“Yeah, mom never throws anything out.” Sophie said. “That’s why I have that pile in my room, waiting for her to process it”

“I don’t think there’s any logic in how the clothes are arranged, so… good luck.” Betty said.

“Are you sure your mom won’t mind?” I asked, regretting I didn’t ask Monica before she left for work.

“Yeah, I’m sure. She’ll be happy they’ll get used.” Betty reassured me.

It wasn’t easy to find clothes that would fit me, most of them were clearly way too large for me. Most of the pants were too big around my waist and when I found some that would fit me, they were too short and too restrictive around my butt. I assumed it was because they were worn by the girls when they were kids. In the end I ended up with a long black skirt, with an elastic waistband that could be fastened just enough not to slip down from my wide hips. It made my ass look rather large, but beggars can’t be choosers. The t-shirt I wore alongside was clearly from girls’ childhood, the pikachu’s head got quite distorted by my boobs. Clearly, I could have gone for a larger top, but I thought the current look was quite funny as it was.

“So… How do I look?” I asked the sisters, who lazily lied on the couch, watching tv.

“Wow… I haven’t seen my pikachu shirt in years!” Sophie said.

“It’s more like boobkachu!” Betty said laughing at her own joke.

“I wish I was as pretty as you…” Sophie said, looking at me.

I blushed and waved my hand dismissively. “Please, I’m not pretty.”

“Yeah, you’re not pretty… You’re freaking gorgeous!” Betty exclaimed.

I turned a shade darker, not knowing how to react. All my life I had to listen to my mother telling me I was too big and that it wasn’t at all attractive. Almost every day I heard that it wouldn’t hurt me to try to lose a few pounds and that I wouldn’t find myself a husband if I wasn’t more careful about my weight. While I never accepted my mother’s view, at some point I started to believe I wasn’t very good looking. I always knew I wasn’t ugly, but pretty? No, average at best. I used to get asked out quite a lot, didn’t I? I was never really interested in dating… Maybe they started coming less often because they knew I wasn’t interested, rather than because I got bigger? Nah, the girls are probably just being nice...

The girls decided to show me around the vicinity of their house. The weather was nice and warm, so I had no reservations to the idea. I’m not so sure about walking around in this small shirt though. I thought, but headed out in it anyway.

“I always liked living here on the edge of the city… It doesn’t even seem like Prague anymore.” Sophie said, breathing heavily. Apparently even walking was difficult for her at her size.

“Why? From what I saw the city is beautiful!” I objected.

“Ah, don’t listen to Sophie.” Betty interjected. “Prague is beautiful, especially the historical center. I’m really looking forward to show you some places, to be honest.”

“I didn’t mean it in a bad way… I just don’t like how crowded and filled with cars the rest of the city is…” Sophie said.

Betty nodded. “That’s a fair point, I guess. I can’t imagine living in a larger city to tell the truth. It’s overcrowded as it is...”

We left the residential area and came to our first stop, a local bakery. By the way the vendor greeted the girls, it was clear they were regular customers.

The vendor looked like he was in mid-twenties and he looked like he wasn’t a stranger to the things he sold, although he wasn’t anywhere as big as the girls. He said something in Czech and the girls giggled. I couldn’t help but notice he kept glancing at me. I remembered what I was wearing and blushed, trying to concentrate on what goods were on display. I wasn’t really hungry, still full from the large breakfast, but there were so many things I’ve never seen in my life, because I never really had a chance to visit a bakery. Curiosity got the better of me and so I decided to try something. Once again, I suppressed the image of my disappointed mother from my mind. Still, I decided to go for only something small. Both Betty and Sophie were standing with a bag full of treats and with one already in their hands, while I was still choosing what to get.

“They’re all delicious, you can’t choose wrong.” Betty said after she swallowed a mouthful of some soft pastry glazed with sugar.

“I’ll have this one then.” I pointed on the display, not even bothering with trying to pronounce the name written next to it. I took out my phone from my pocket to pay, but the vendor stopped me.

“First pastry on the house for beautiful lady.” He said with heavy accent. I blushed. It felt so wrong to take something for free, yet I couldn’t help feeling flattered by the comment.

“See? I told you you’re pretty.” Sophie said once we stepped out. “I never got any free pastry.”

“That’s because you’d want everything!” Betty said giggling.

“That’s... probably fair.” Sophie admitted, chuckling.

The treat I got was sweet and tasty and I enjoyed it very much. Even though it left my fingers so damn sticky! To be honest I kept licking them long after I finished. I made a mental note to get the pastry again sometime in the future.

Another stop came half an hour later, when we arrived to an ice-cream stand. Sophie was so red in the face, sweating and breathing so heavily that I was afraid she would pass out. “Are you alright?” I asked with concern.

“Yeah.” Sophie breathed out heavily. “I- I just- I need... I need to cool down a little.” She finally managed to say.

“Well, ice-cream is ideal for that!” Betty said smiling, obviously in much better shape than her younger sister. It was obvious she was happy to sit down for a while as well though.

I’m gonna get so fat if I’m going to hang out with them! I though, licking the chocolate ice-cream from its cone with not an ounce of regret in my body.

We didn’t head directly back “home”, but the ice-cream place was the furthest point from it. We took a little detour because… because we had to get some more food obviously.

“Another food stop?” I asked, when we stopped in front of a kebab shop.

“Yeah… it’s almost noon. We have to get some lunch!” Betty announced, with Sophie nodding vigorously.

But since we woke up, we haven’t really stopped eating! I wanted to object, but I thought better of it. I shrugged. “So, what are we getting?”

“I’m getting pizza with ham and gorgonzola with a cream base!” Sophie announced hungrily, licking her plump lips.

“And I’m getting pepperoni on a tomato base.” Betty replied with less enthusiasm, but with as much hunger in her eyes.

“Wait, we’re getting pizza? I thought this is a kebab shop.” I asked utterly confused.

“It is, but the pizza they make is amazing!” Betty replied.

“Yeah, like I don’t think I’ve ever eaten better pizza than theirs!” Sophie added.

“I’ve never even had a pizza before, which one should I get?” I asked.

The girls stared at me with their mouths wide open.

“Did I say something wrong?” I asked, worried.

“You never had pizza?!” Sophie exclaimed.

“Never? Like never, ever?” Betty joined.

“Mom said, it has too much calories…” I replied shrugging.

“You poor child.” Betty said laying her hand on my shoulder. “You’re safe now!” She said dramatically.

Sophie snorted and soon we were all giggling.

“Ahoj, ahoj,” an Arabian guy running the shop greeted us. “Dvě velká pizza s sebou?”

“Dneska tři.” Betty replied. Whatever it meant.

“Aaah.” The guy said, laying his eyes on me, before disappearing in the back.

I looked at Sophie, raising my eyebrow quizzically.

“He just went to get the dough.” Sophie said and I nodded.

The Arab came back few seconds later and Betty gave him our order of ham and gorgonzola, pepperoni and quattro formaggi for me. The girls decided we would trade a slices to decide who’s got the tastiest pizza.

“Tak třicet minut, neva?” The guy asked and the girls shook their heads. They didn’t look happy though.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, feeling really dumb not knowing what was going on.

“Nothing, it’s just gonna take about thirty minutes to make.” Betty replied.

“It doesn’t usually take that long…” Sophie said, looking almost sad. Her stomach growled and her face turned red.

Maybe that’s why she looks so sad? I thought. It’s hard to believe she’s that hungry though… We sat down and waited.

“Prosím, dobrou chuť.” The guy said, handing Betty three enormous boxes. The pizzas were huge! At least 18 inches in diameter! I’m probably gonna eat two slices and leave the rest…

What shocked me even more than the size of the pizza was that I had to up my tempo to keep up with the girls! With the image of getting their stomachs full in mind, they walked as fast as their large bodies allowed them, wobbling from side to side.

We settled down in the living room, each with a large box in our laps. I watched the pizza, unsure what to expect. It sure smells nice. I picked up the first slice, slowly moving it closer to my lips. I opened my mouth and took a small bite… I can’t quite describe the sensation I felt when biting into the slice of pizza. It was… as if a choir of angels started to sing inside my head, filling me with joy. It tastes so good! I wanted to shout and scream, thinking about all the years I could have spent eating pizza that I wasted. I quickly took another, much larger bite. And then another and another. Bite by bite the slice disappeared into my mouth and I wanted more. No! I needed more! Luckily, I had plenty.

I let out a loud burp, I couldn’t stop. Horrified I covered my mouth and apologized, but the girls only waved their hands and giggled. I leaned back, unable to believe just how much pizza moved from the box into my stomach. I managed to eat six slices. Six slices! Three quarters of the whole pizza pie! I couldn’t move if I wanted to.

“El, you’re not going to finish it, are you?” Sophie asked hopefully, eyeing my remaining two slices.

I suppressed another burp. “Nope, go ahead and take it.”

Sophie didn’t need any further encouragement and snatched the larger of the remaining slices.

“Can I have the other one?” Betty asked, already reaching for it.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I can’t believe they still want more. Laying my hands on my midsection, I was surprised to find out just how much bigger my stomach got from the overindulgence. Thank god for the loose skirt! I must have eaten twice as much calories as I usually do… And it’s not even 1pm! Slowly, I started to massage my bloated belly and it felt so very nice…

• 5 months later...

Chapter 3

I opened my eyes slowly and then closed them again. I must have passed out from eating all that pizza!

"Teda, fakt bych nečekala, že toho dokáže sníst tolik…” Sophie said. Whatever it meant.

“Jó no. Já si myslela, že dá tak jeden kousek od každé. Maximálně!” Betty replied.

“Docela jsem se na tu její pizzu těšila!” Sophie laughed.

“Neříkej mi, že máš pořád ještě hlad!” Betty said, sounding surprised.

“Ještě bych si něco dala…”

“Ty seš ale nenažraná!” Betty said, giggling. “Tímhle tempem budeš za chvilku tlustší než já!” Betty went silent, only to start speaking again in a more serious tone. “Nemáš strach, že El kvůli nám ztloustne? Já trochu jo, když vidím, jak se s námi snaží držet krok…”

“Prý jí to nevadí.” Sophie sighed. “Kdybych tak vypadala jako ona…”

Betty laughed. “To bys musela držet pěkně krutou dietu!”

“Na to jsem moc líná a hladová.”

I had no idea for how long I was out, but by the way my stomach felt, I couldn’t have been out for long. Oh god, I’m ready to burst! I let out a groan and opened my eyes again.

“Oh hey, welcome back to the land of the living!” Sophie said, giggling.

“Are you alright? You look a bit pale.” Betty asked with concern.

“Yeah, I just… ate too much.” I said, stifling a burp. Oh god, I’m so bloated! I pulled up my shirt, revealing a protruding potbelly. It might not have looked too impressive next to the ** sisters, but to me it looked huge. I laid my hands onto it and started to caress it gently. It feels so hard! I’m filled to the brim! It feels really good though… I could get used to this!

“So….which topping did you like the most?” Sophie asked curiously.

“I’m not sure… as you can see, they were all delicious!” I glanced down at my bloated middle. “But if I had to choose…” I said scratching my chin. “I think next time I’m gonna go with gorgonzola and ham on cream. That one really spoke to me!” I ate two slices of each pizza, so I thought my opinion had some weight.

“Ha, I told ya!” Sophie cried victoriously, throwing her arms up in triumph, making her whole body quiver.

I stifled another burp that was forcing its way to my lips. “So, you girls eat like this all the time?” I asked, even though one look at their physiques was all the answer I needed.

“Pretty much. When we can.” Betty said.

“How?! I always thought I could eat a lot, yet I feel like I’m about to burst! And you ate more than I did!”

“Years of practice.” Betty giggled, patting her huge middle.

“To be honest, I’ve been just telling Betty I’m still a bit hungry…” Sophie said, standing up laboriously. “In fact I’m gonna get some snacks. Anybody want anything?”

I stared at the younger girl in disbelief. How can she still be hungry after devouring so much pizza?

Betty shook her head. “I’m good, thanks.”

Sophie gazed at me quizzically and I remembered that I didn’t say anything. “No, thanks. I really would have burst!”

Sophie shrugged, even such a little movement was enough to make her huge bosom and massive gut quiver. “Suit yourself.”

“She’s got quite an appetite, huh?” I asked Betty, once Sophie disappeared in the kitchen.

“She does, yeah. Poor girl seems to be hungry all the time! The way she’s going she’s gonna end up even larger than me! The sad part is, she actually feels bad about her size.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Betty looked at me in surprise.

“She told me that yesterday during her midnight ice-cream snack.”

“That’s where all my ice-cream disappeared! I thought I was going crazy!” Betty laughed. “But it totally makes sense, no wonder she gained so much recently.”

“You’re not mad at her, are you?” I asked, worried I might have gotten Sophie into trouble.

“Nah, of course not. It’s just an ice-cream.”

Sophie returned with her hands full of several packs of family sized chips and collapsed into an armchair. The chair let out a loud crack, startling the fat youth, but nothing else happened.

“Careful sis, you’re not exactly a lightweight!”

“I know, I know.” Sophie said, blushing.

“So El, what do you want to do today?” Betty asked.

“Honestly? I’m not quite sure if I’m ready to get my ass off this couch just yet. I know I keep saying it, but I’m seriously stuffed!”

“Don’t sweat it. Lazy days are the best days after all!”

And a lazy day we had, talking and watching movies.

It was about 4 pm, when Monica found us still sitting on the couch. “Hey girls, I brought you a snack!” She said, placing a bucket from KFC in front of each of us.

“Yum! I was just starting to get hungry!” Sophie said, opening her bucket immediately.

She’s hungry again? I thought, confused. Sophie barely stopped eating throughout the day, eating a treat after a treat, again and again. I looked at the bucket in front of me. Wait a second, that’s a two-person bucket! It’s a full meal for two people and they call it a snack?! I barely stopped feeling full from lunch! I took off the lid from the bucket and the smell of chicken filled my nostrils. Oh, it smells so good! I pulled out a chicken strip and took a big bite. I’m going to regret this so much...

This year is seriously gonna test the limits of my stomach! My belly had never looked as big and as bloated as it did after I ate most of the bucket. Fascinated by how round my middle was, I didn’t see Sophie finishing the hot wing and a handful of fries I couldn’t possibly finish without finally bursting apart. It took a tremendous amount of effort to get up to my feet. “I think I need to go lie down for a bit.” I said, caressing my food baby. Once in ‘my’ room, I took off the pikachu t-shirt and placed it on a chair, revealing my middle in its overstuffed glory. Oh my god! I look huge! I couldn’t believe how far my full belly stuck out. It sticks out almost as far as my tits do! Just this morning my stomach was pretty flat. Now, after nine hours of doing little else than eating, it looked as if I was pregnant. My stomach groaned, clearly not used to having so much food crammed inside it. Not even 24 hours in my stay with Betty and her family and I already consumed more calories than I would normally eat in a week. My mother would have gone mad if she saw me like this! I could already hear the speech she would give me if she knew just how much food I ate. “What do you think you’re doing?! Do you want to get fat! You know how easy it is for you to gain weight! No one will like you if you’re fat!” I rolled my eyes. I really don’t need that in my life…

I laid down into my bed, my hands inevitably falling on my protruding belly. Why do I eat so much though? Why do I try to keep up with Betty and Sophie? I could say I do it just to belong, but… that wouldn’t be the truth, would it? No. I closed my eyes, enjoying how good it felt to be this full. I really enjoy stuffing myself! I smiled to myself. I’m stuffed to the brim and I wouldn’t be able to eat a single bite… yet I already find myself looking forward to dinner! I started to move my hands, massaging my bloated stomach, surprised by how good it felt. I sighed with pleasure. I’ve never felt this good before!

Startled, I looked at the open door. Betty and Sophie rushed inside as fast as their large bodies allowed, each carrying a tray of sweets. “Someone looks really hungry.” Betty announced.

Sophie nodded. “El looks starving! We don’t want to be bad hosts, do we?”

Betty shook her head. No, we definitely don’t want that.”

I sat up and opened my mouth, trying to protest, but my stomach was faster. It growled, demanding food and suddenly, I felt hungrier than ever before. The girls sat down on the bed on either side of me and started to feed me, one pastry at the time. With each bite I took, I felt my middle surge forward, growing larger and larger. Small at first, it quickly grew rounder, making me look six months pregnant. Then seven months, eight months, nine months… I had to lean back to make space for my ballooning midsection as it continued to grow, laying heavily on my thick thighs. I moaned in pleasure. “More! I need more!” I cried out in ecstasy.

The girls obliged, not slowing the constant stream of sweet delights. I closed my eyes, reveling in the bliss eating gave me, hoping it would never end. I don’t know how long it kept going like that, only noticing when the stream of pastries suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes, ready to complain, but the sight of my gut stopped me. Expanded beyond believe it reached all the way to my knees and then some, making even Sophie’s monstrous belly look small in comparison. Out of the blue, I felt very full, feeling as if I had to burst in any second now. Both girls laid their hands on my middle and started to massage it gently. A soft moan escaped my lips. The girls continued to caress my bloated gut and I felt as it started to shrink. The rest of my body tingled, my breasts slowly expanding, my thighs growing wider. My big butt grew as well, slowly filling up, lifting me higher with each and every added inch. My body was digesting the huge meal, turning it into fat instantly. My body continued to grow larger, expanding with every passing second. My butt, hips and thighs were getting thicker and thicker, surpassing even Betty’s massive lower half. My chest also kept growing, getting fuller, larger, heavier! My boobs grew to the size of honeydews, spilling out of my painfully small bra. Reaching behind me I unclasped it and threw it on the ground. I grabbed my perfectly tear shaped breasts, squeezing them. A wave of pleasure ran over me and I let out another moan. My tits were pushing into the palms of my hands and I realized they weren’t done yet. They kept filling up, jutting more and more in front of me. The size of honeydews was a distant memory, my boobs reaching the size of small watermelons. They weren’t stopping though! I cried out with joy. Not even the largest watermelons could compare with the size of my boobs, when they finally stopped. Even Sophie’s huge pair looked unimpressive next to mine! As the growth stopped, so did the shrinking of my middle, leaving me with two soft rolls where none were before. My waist was still really small when compared with my hips and bosom. My stomach let out a loud growl. “I’m starving!” I complained.

Betty and Sophie looked at each other and smiled. Sophie then pushed me on my back and Betty started to feed my hungry mouth. It felt so good! Once again I started to moan with pleasure, but this time, my hands slid down between my legs and into my nethers…

I woke up with a start, blushing with embarrassment. What a weird dream! I thought, sitting up. I looked down, examining my body just to make sure it was really all just a dream. My boobs, as full and ample as they were, remained small enough to fit inside the E-cup bra I was wearing comfortably. Feeling silly I squeezed my right butt cheek. “Yep, still as fat as it was.” I giggled. Then, finally, I focused on my midsection. Still a bit larger than it was this morning, it seemed a lot smaller than it was when I fell asleep. I stood up to get a better look at the mirror, but then I smelled it. A sweet scent I’ve never smelled before filled my nostrils and I started salivating. My stomach rumbled in agreement. I can’t be hungry after all I already ate today, can I? I stomach responded with a groan. “Alright, I get it… we’re hungry. I’ll put some clothes on and we’ll go investigate, ok?” I took the pikachu shirt from where I left it and put it on, stretching its yellow head by my chest once more.

“Kde vůbec máte novou spolubydlící?” I heard Tom voice ask.

“Přežrala se a odpadla.” Betty giggled. “Chuděra není zvyklá jíst pravidelně.”

“Ale je teda fakt pěkná, že? Vůbec od ní nemůžu odtrhnout oči!” Monica said. “Tak holky, která pro ni dojde?”

“Uh, hello.” I said, walking into the kitchen, feeling like an intruder.

“My o čertu…” Monica grinned. “Hi El, you’re right on time, dinner is served.”

“Yeah, it’s what brought me here.” I smiled, tapping my nose.

“Well then, take a seat and tell me, how many eh… dumplings do you want?” Monica asked. She looked at her daughters desperately. “It’s dumplings, right?”

Betty shrugged. “I guess…”

“Prostě knedlíky!” Monica said. “How many?”

“I don’t know, what is a normal portion?”

I wasn’t too worried, when Monica told me I’ll get four of those 'knedlíky'. I was starting to get worried when both Betty and Sophie had four of them as well. Oh boy. I should have realized that a “normal portion” is vastly different in this family than anywhere else… I thought, looking at my plate. The 'knedlíky' were huge balls of dough, covered with a thick layer of powdered sugar, drowned in melted butter. They were so big that they barely fit on the plate! Carefully I made the first cut, not knowing what to expect. Whatever I did expect, I definitely didn’t expect red liquid to start pouring out. I took a good look through the hole I made, to find out the thing was filled to the brim with strawberries and even more sugar. I stabbed the little piece I cut off with my fork and put it into my mouth, getting the first taste of the meal. The sweetness overwhelmed my senses. Oh my god, it’s so delicious! Without hesitation I dug into the meal, eating as fast as I could, unable to wait between the bites any longer than necessary.

I dropped the knife and fork on the now empty plate. I can’t believe I really ate all four of those monsters! I was kinda relieved when I saw Sophie asking for the fifth one, but I still managed to cram inside my stomach the same insane amount as Betty did. My belly was bulging, once more giving the impression of pregnancy. I leaned back in the chair and pulled down my pants a little, giving my middle a bit more space, because the waistband was digging into it painfully. With how full I was, it wasn’t a good combination. “This has to be the best meal I’ve ever tasted.” I said in awe.

“Aww, I’m very happy to hear that!” Monica said. “There’s more if you want seconds.”

“Uhm…” Wait, I’m not really considering it am I? It sounds tempting, but… “I don’t have any space where to put it anymore.” I said, placing my hand on my bloated middle for emphasis. “I’m afraid I would have burst if I tried to eat any more!”

Monica smiled, nodding. “You do look like you’re ready to pop. I’ll take it as a compliment.” She said, starting to gather up the empty plates.

I tried to stand up to help Monica with cleaning up the plates, but my legs failed to lift my big butt and so I remained seated. My effort didn’t go unnoticed though. “Don’t worry about it, dear. I’ll take care of it.” Monica said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

After a few minutes of recovering after the meal, I finally managed to heave myself up to my feet. I feel like I’ve gained a hundred pounds in a single day! I thought, still shocked how much I ate during a single meal. If only my mother saw me right now! Mother… I really should call home that I’m doing well. I only texted them yesterday.

“I think I’m gonna call home to let my parents know that everything’s alright.” I announced.

“You do that. I’m sure your parents must be worried about you!” Monica said.

I set up my laptop, which I luckily kept in my bag, and prepared for the video call. I double checked there was no way my bloated middle showed anywhere and then pressed the button.

“I was beginning to think you forgot about us already.” My mum said, when she appeared on the screen.

“Hi mum.” I grinned. “Sorry, I just didn’t have time to call before, I had too many things on my plate.” I smiled. More than you would ever believe.

“It’s so good to see you.” My mum smiled. “We miss you already. How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. The family I live with is super nice! You would love them!” If they were thinner. “The only problem is the lost luggage I texted you about yesterday. I borrowed some clothes, so it’s not an immediate issue though.”

“Your father called the airport and they said they're sure your things boarded the plane and that they think your things should turn up sooner or later. I’m glad you’re doing alright in the meantime.” My mother went silent for a moment, frowning with focus on something on the screen. “Is that sugar on your cheek?”

Oh crap! “What?! No!” I said wiping my cheek with my hand. “I-I have to go now!. Love you! Bye.” I said, ending the call immediately. Great job El, not suspicious in the slightest!

First Czech dialogue

S: I would never expect, she could eat so much…

B: Yeah, I thought she would eat a slice of each. Tops!

S: I was kinda looking forward to eating her pizza!

B: Don’t tell me you’re still hungry!

S: I could go for something…

B: You’re insatiable!

B: At this rate you’ll be fatter than me in no time!

B: Aren’t you afraid El will get fat because of us? I’m a bit worried watching how she tries to keep up with us…

S: She said, she doesn’t mind.

S: If only I could look like her!

B: You would have to go on a really strict diet!

S: I’m too lazy and hungry for that.

Second Czech dialogue

T: Where do you have your new roommate?

B: She overstuffed herself and passed out. Poor girl isn't used to eat regularly.

M: She's really pretty, isn't she? I can't tear my eyes off of her!...

M: So girls, which one of you is gonna go fetch her?

M: Speak of the devil...