Of Dowries and Double Chins

Guest denbu

Guest denbu
17 minutes ago, 46400839 said:

This was probably one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Pacing was excellent and this was one of the few weight gain stories where I was eagerly refreshing the page every day, not just for more fat content but because I was genuinely invested in what was happening. It would have been nice to see more of Magni, Descia and Huelva's married life but considering how long this story is already, perhaps I'm just being greedy. 

Excellent job.

Thank you so much for reading. I'm flattered you liked it as much as you did. 

And not greedy at all to want to see more from those three--I wanted to write more! But I wasn't sure where to draw the line at some of the world building, interpersonal drama, and non-fetishy stuff. If there's interest, and the bug bites me on this setting again, I'd love to come back and write a bit more. It could be fun to see how Bountia's influence has shaped the world culturally and politically. Perhaps a certain muckraker will finally organize a resistance against the Fat New World, and a poly marriage has more complications than Magni originally envisioned. 

Again, thank you for reading. It was tricky writing content that toes the line between story and satisfying weight gain elements, because some readers will just be turned away regardless. 

I really liked this story.Great Story with fully realized characters.The weight gain took it's time and was well thought out.Descia's journey was really great.I liked the happy ending  and the fact that Fairweather and E'greasior got karmic justice.

Guest denbu
7 hours ago, TheBossSEAN said:

nice story but i prefer a more of a slow burn 
its good to see different writing styles tho
keep up the good work

That's totally fair! And thanks for reading.

I tried to keep this one relatively snappy, but I'm still playing around with different styles currently.  

I'll try out a slower paced story sometime when the right idea percolates for it. Maybe a mystery or detective theme? Or a legal thriller or corporate espionage? Not sure, something  with an office where there's lots of sitting and mulling. But when I do, I hope you give it a read and let me know how you find it.