Regaining after regretting weight loss surgery

8 minutes ago, Fatfreak said:

I am currently regaining after a very regretted weight-loss surgery!! (Don’t ask me why I did it I don’t know I thought it would make me less out of breath) 

I am currently managing 1-3 pounds per week regain which I am very happy about! A lot of liquid calories and a lot of meals throughout the day to stretch out my stomach to bigger and better than ever!!

any advice for getting more calories in WELCOMED 🍪🍪🍪

D36B1E40-D057-4D80-AB23-CAD51EE9F1B2.jpeg

As a dedicated Fat Admirer, I would recommend you drink 4 quarts of Heavy Cream per day.  Flavored with chocolate, strawberry, or butterscotch syrups to provide variety.  51calories./Tsp. × 64Tsp./quart × 4quarts/gallon = 13,056calories/day.  This could total to drinking 391,680 calories in one month.  At 3,600 calories/pound gained this could create a  weight gain of 108.8 pounds in one month.  QUESTION: What do you think about making this happen? 🤔 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

As a dedicated Fat Admirer, I would recommend you drink 4 quarts of Heavy Cream per day.  Flavored with chocolate, strawberry, or butterscotch syrups to provide variety.  51calories./Tsp. × 64Tsp./quart × 4quarts/gallon = 13,056calories/day.  This could total to drinking 391,680 calories in one month.  At 3,600 calories/pound gained this could create a  weight gain of 108.8 pounds in one month.  QUESTION: What do you think about making this happen? 🤔 

That sounds like a GREAT plan thankyou very much!!!!

32 minutes ago, Fatfreak said:

I am currently regaining after a very regretted weight-loss surgery!! (Don’t ask me why I did it I don’t know I thought it would make me less out of breath) 

I am currently managing 1-3 pounds per week regain which I am very happy about! A lot of liquid calories and a lot of meals throughout the day to stretch out my stomach to bigger and better than ever!!

Looking phenomenal 😍 love your TikTok and articles about getting paid to eat btw!

Guest Bruno49
36 minutes ago, Fatfreak said:

Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld GIF

38 minutes ago, Fatfreak said:

Looking good so far.👍

1 hour ago, Fatfreak said:

Look at the size of you already though 😳🤤

Do you have an end goal weight? Also looking gorgeous as always!!!

Unbelievably sexy 🥵

Honestly proud of you. It's difficult to know these things! You know your this gorgeous fat queen. Liquid calories, heavy cream pastas, lots of snacking. Even better if you have someone helping you along the way!

But so damn sexy. Can't wait to see you fill out again! 🥵🥵😍😍🤤

2 hours ago, Fatfreak said:

Definitely heavy creams, you can supplement them by adding them to high calorie weight gain shakes, mixed with peanut butter as well to pack on pounds. With all that, shakes would easily be thousands of calories in one shake. I know some people even drink quarts of melted ice cream to really pack on the pounds. 

Also recommend pastas, and bread heavy foods. Also be sure to eat your vegetables to balance out all the sugars and carbs! Your body still needs greens as well.

Love that you're gaining again, excited to see how massive you get! That belly is huge already!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Fatfreak said:

@Fatfreak you are absolutely gorgeous in red 🍒😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Fatfreak said:

@Fatfreak you are absolutely gorgeous in red 🍒😍

Guest nonrelated

It feels crazy, but there's something absurdly kinda hot that you got liposuction (I assume) and couldn't stop being obese from that, and just gaining back fat now. Pure decadent waste

Guest romeos92

omg i hope you gonna grow to much bigger size when you were before...so much bigger and thick all over, shows us hot fatfreak you are and become the hottest model ever witnessed...i hope this time you gonna let yourself go in a big way, can't wait for that to happen!!

The whole point of that surgery is that your stomach is down to the size of one cup of food right? So it would be life threatening to eat more than that amount at the early stage I thought? Just seems a bit of a weird take for someone who was so adamant about getting fatter here but losing weight elsewhere? Hope I'm wrong in any case

20 hours ago, Fatfreak said:

Your enormous fat belly is a true miracle of nature!...and nurture. 😏🔥