Messages Per Day

Guest Plump_Love

Guest Plump_Love

Just curious.. I occasionally get a popup that says that I can only send three messages per day, but at other times it seems that I can send whatever I want and don't get this message. My "reputation" seems high enough that this should not apply, but for some reason it happens. Can you help me with that, or clarify for me? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Plump_Love said:

Just curious.. I occasionally get a popup that says that I can only send three messages per day, but at other times it seems that I can send whatever I want and don't get this message. My "reputation" seems high enough that this should not apply, but for some reason it happens. Can you help me with that, or clarify for me? Thanks.

It has to do with STARTING new conversations. You are allowed to reply in an existing conversation as many times as you like. Starting new conversations has a limit.

Only allowing 3 conversation starts,  is an ANTI spam measure. Spam ruins everything for everyone, but I digress, that's a different conversation.

Thank you :)

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
39 minutes ago, S77 said:

It has to do with STARTING new conversations. You are allowed to reply in an existing conversation as many times as you like. Starting new conversations has a limit.

Only allowing 3 conversation starts,  is an ANTI spam measure. Spam ruins everything for everyone, but I digress, that's a different conversation.

Thank you :)

Would it be possible to bump it to 6 per day? 3 is a little low.