Fitness and curves

Hello, 

I was curious to find out different opinions about maintaining fitness levels while still having a soft curvy body/chubby bits.

I understand not everyone aims for immobility but it seems like everything we like about bigger busts, booties, softer bellies and remaining active and flexible whether running, cycling, dancing, etc. don’t quite go hand in hand.

Basically, is there a way to combine both?

I really think so. Just train constantly. Even if at a rather high weight the levels of physical stamina will not be optimal. However, I am convinced that an overweight person who trains is in better shape than a thin person who does not do any physical activity. She might also have a lower fat percentage even at a heavier weight

inmobility is a fantasy for sure, but one in which i think there is not much joy really... on the other hand, the topic is very interesting. fat percentage and exercising definitely matters in more ways than one. a chubby girl may be in worse shape than a fat one given their exercise habits however there are indeed some limits. if the lady in question is an ssbbw it is logical that she will find it harder and harder to exercise and that will of course expose her to injuries , a delicate equilibrium the one we are looking for

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

The equilibrium of enjoying this lifestyle and staying in devent shape are not exactly opposed but it is hard. I think you probably just have to focus exercises on ones that wont burn fat as much and eat more than u would if you werent exercising. A lot of bodys just put on fat different too, ik if i exercise at all i lose a lot of weight so i dont. But im hoping as i age the weight stays on even when working out. Limits exist ofc, cant be immobile and in shape ofc lol but there are plently of mid way points

On 5/3/2022 at 1:00 AM, willngrace said:

Hello, 

I was curious to find out different opinions about maintaining fitness levels while still having a soft curvy body/chubby bits.

I understand not everyone aims for immobility but it seems like everything we like about bigger busts, booties, softer bellies and remaining active and flexible whether running, cycling, dancing, etc. don’t quite go hand in hand.

Basically, is there a way to combine both?

To answer the last part, yes, I think you can kind of have both. As others have said, there is a limit to being fat and still being in decent shape. But certainly, there are full-figured or even outright fat women who are also physically capable and by some metrics even healthy. I honestly think this is the best. I mean, yeah, there is something to be said for the lazy gluttonous couch potato. Certainly a turn on, but I think in reality, a partner who is more active is better. I also think it creates a better figure. I am not a fan of huuuge round bellies personally. I don't mind a big belly, but I prefer the soft doughy kind over the beach ball look. It's certainly a more classically feminine aesthetic. Same for butts. Well developed glutes and legs covered in a very generous layer of fat are way sexier than legs with paltry muscle mass. Honestly a big belly with disproportionately small legs is not attractive to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my original post, I’d say I was referring more to your average plus model, who in pictures looks somewhat average sized but in person would probably look larger.

Now I know it’s tricky because some of them pose in athletic wear and don’t necessarily work out regularly. But some do actively post workout videos and I’m wondering how they achieve this body type where they look nice and thick, somewhat fit but still soft.

I’m asking because it seems that all the women around me want to achieve the exact opposite and want to look like stick figures through exercise. Now my significant other has a friend who’s determined to lose weight, pressuring her to join her in her workouts a few times a week. I would never pressure her to gain or lose, but I’m just worried that her friend, who has a different body type to begin with, will rub off on her. Then again if that’s what she wants and she’s happy, who am I to say anything..

Guest LuvThickWomen

This is actually my preference in real life. A woman who works out occasionally but who still eats all the stuff she loves so she never actually loses weight.

I’ve know women who’d be obese on the BMI scale and have obvious bellies who can run a mile easily. 

This is actually my preference in real life. A woman who works out occasionally but who still eats all the stuff she loves so she never actually loses weight.

I’ve know women who’d be obese on the BMI scale and have obvious bellies who can run a mile easily. 

I feel the same way. But acceptance of bigger/softer bodies when it comes to fitness or just life in general is tough when weight loss success stories being pushed forward look like this: 

8656E4D1-46AC-4E14-8707-A54E78A508BE.jpeg

DD38B5F4-ED6F-4025-8079-5B6FA54978DC.jpeg

21D078EA-71DD-47B7-AD58-98FC1C06FC3C.jpeg

53E9C505-B623-49E9-8792-56E98D181829.jpeg

DA55581F-25C8-41AE-9982-528497A86F3E.jpeg

860E40C5-342D-4B49-9ABF-A21D9DB64963.jpeg

192C0AE2-DABC-4A50-B5C3-7F92101B3148.jpeg

AA0C0600-81E3-44D9-987C-2E3AFCF07851.jpeg

087BEC2F-4518-4092-A8DE-E43796F31D5D.jpeg