Kenzie Brenna

Alodo

7 hours ago, kenziexbrenna said:

noooo, don't dieeeee. how else will I be able to show you my body 😋🥰😘

Holy shit can't believe you finally become a model here. How did it feel finding this forum with every complimenting your amazing bod?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BAF567 said:

Holy shit can't believe you finally become a model here. How did it feel finding this forum with every complimenting your amazing bod?

it felt so amazing and honestly it felt so hot reading all the compliments and all the thoughts!! I truly absolutely love it 🥰 thank you for the love, this community is soooo warm and welcoming !!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Glow Up 22 Joins the ranks of Curvage Models! Spectacular. Best thing since Sweet Becca joined!!! Welcome, Kenzie!

for some reason it says I don't have permission to see that content :( but thank you for the warm welcome! xo

34 minutes ago, kenziexbrenna said:

è stato fantastico e onestamente è stato così emozionante leggere tutti i complimenti e tutti i pensieri!! Lo adoro davvero  , assolutamente 🥰  grazie per l'affetto, questa comunità è davvero calda e accogliente!!!

welcome Kenzie, you are truly wonderful😍