What would you do for money

_luvchubbygirls

Chapter 21

Four weeks later and it was now April 1st, the day that marked Amy’s birthday. Amy and Riley had now been settled into their new apartment for two weeks and they were loving it, it had been great to finally say goodbye to shitty house they had been renting, and speaking of renting, Riley had already managed to get a tenant in the house Zach had given her and she was now making $6500 per month from it.

Over the last four weeks Riley had been going to the gym at least 4 days a week, or so she claimed anyway, the truth was Amy had no idea if she was really going that much, since their last gym session together when Riley burst out of her leggings Amy had only actually been with her twice because Riley would always go when Amy was working because ‘she liked going during the day’, only twice had Amy managed to convince Riley to go with her on her days off. Riley had also continued with eating Amy’s healthy meals, the only thing that Amy couldn’t understand was, why didn’t she look like she was losing weight, she didn’t look any fatter which was something I suppose. The facts were, Riley showing no signs weight loss was making things very tough for Amy. Her feelings for Riley were just growing stronger by the day and it was becoming exhausting to hide, she’d never felt this way about anyone before, she was completely in love with her childhood best friend but she just wished the feelings could somehow go away.

Amy had a text from Kelsey, ‘hey birthday girl, are you and Riley ready?’

‘Yeah, we will meet you at the mall at noon, I’ll call you when we are there’, replied Amy.

Amy, Riley, Kelsey and Nicole had all planned to go out for a shopping and cocktails day to celebrate Amy’s 23rd birthday, after that they were going to go back to Riley and Amy’s apartment to get ready to hit the bar later.

After a fun day of shopping and getting tipsy with some cocktails the girls had arrived back at the apartment, none of the girls had eaten all day except for Riley who had Denny’s pancakes for breakfast before she went to the mall, Amy levelled with her by saying she could have a cheat day since they were celebrating her birthday, Riley wanted to order 2 portions of the pancakes but didn’t want to appear to completely lose control today. She might have been the only one of the girls that had eaten but she did have much larger desire for food than the other girls and she ate the pancakes at 10.30am, it was now 4.30pm, to say Riley was starving was an understatement.

“Riley you wanna order some pizzas for us all while we get ready”, said Amy.

Amy’s words were music to her ears, “yeah sure, what kind will I get?”, asked Riley.

“Anything for me”, said Nicole.

“Make sure you get a pepperoni”, demanded Kelsey.

At 5.10pm there was a knock on the door, “pizza”, yelled Kelsey as she went to answer the door.

“Wow Riley really.. 6 pizzas, there’s only 4 of us here”, laughed Kelsey as she brought the stack of pizzas into the apartment.

“I know it’s just better to have to much than too little”, justified Riley.

Kelsey put the 4 pizzas on the coffee table and the other 2 on the sofa because they wouldn’t fit, they opened them up to check the merchandise, Riley had ordered 2 bbq chicken, 2 bbq pepperoni and 2 regular pepperoni, all of the 6 large pizzas were cut into 8 big slices.

Nicole was the first girl to stop eating, throwing in the towel after eating 2 slices, Amy wasn’t far behind her eating 3. Kelsey certainly let her hunger be known by eating a modest 5 slices, she was even rocking a visibly stuffed belly in her tight figure hugging blue dress. Riley however blew them all out of the water, she steadily ate until the taxi came to take them to the bar, in the end managing to eat a full bbq chicken and a full bbq pepperoni, not so much as crust left in either box.

Riley was wearing a pair of high waisted black jeans in a size 16 with a glittery crop top, the jeans fit well but after filling her fat belly with 2 large pizzas she was now sporting a bit of a muffin top.

“I thought you said she’s been eating healthy and going to the gym, she doesn’t look any skinnier to me”, said Nicole while chatting to Amy in bar toilet.

“She is, or at least when I’m there she is, I think she lies about how much she goes to the gym tho, and when I’m at work for all I know she’s sneaking off to Burger King, I dunno, if another month goes by and she still hasn’t lost any then I think it will be clear she’s cheating on her diet and working out”, said Amy.

“She’s gotta be careful, shes already a big girl but I think because of how she carries the weight her body still looks alright, yeah her belly is pretty fat but if you ignore that she still has a good shape to her, but she really is on the limit, she’s just a few meals away from being too big”, said Nicole seeming concerned.

“Yeah I agree”, said Amy as her mind ran away, she hadn’t thought about Riley being even fatter until now, she pictured Riley at 300lbs, her ass would be huge, and those tits oh lord, her thighs would be even more like tree trunks, big soft squishy tree trunks, and I can’t forget about her belly, I’d have to quit my job to play with it full time.

“Let’s go back through”, said Nicole snapping Amy out of her dreamland.

“Nachos? You just ate 2 pizzas like an hour ago”, said Nicole as they arrived back at the table.

“Yeah there just for us all to share, and it was an hour and half ago actually”, said Riley, finishing the sentence with some attitude.

“Oh sorry”, laughed Nicole.

Over the next half an hour Riley had mindlessly nibbled away at the one thousand calorie portion of nachos until the plate was clean, the 3 other girls didn’t even have a single chip. Amy noticed Riley’s upper belly spilling over her waistband as she was sitting on the same side of the table, Amy was ** and horny, and she really wanted to test how greedy Riley had actually become, she waited around an hour and announced she was ordering another portion of the sharing nachos because she didn’t get any the first time.

“Riley try not to eat them all this time you look ready to burst”, teased Kelsey.

“Shut up I didn’t even eat that many”, Riley was pretty ** and she genuinely didn’t realise she had eaten them all on her own.

When the nachos arrived Amy ate 2 or 3 so it didn’t look like she just bought them to feed Riley, but all the girls were just chatting away and drinking anyway so nobody seemed to notice.

Amy watched like a hawk after Riley began eating the nachos after only being on the table around 30 seconds. History soon repeated itself as Riley continued to eat, single handedly finishing every nacho on the plate. Amy managed to sneak a peak at Riley’s belly, she looked stuffed to brim, the waistband of her jeans had completely disappeared into the roll of fat that was splitting Riley’s belly into 2 big thick chunky rolls.

How is that button holding, Amy thought to herself, it looks painfully tight, I hope she gets more ** so I can unbutton them for her when we go home and I can watch her belly spill out, oh yeah and we have like 2 and half pizzas at home for me to feed her, that would be the perfect end to this birthday.

Chapter 22

The group had been together all day and were all pretty **, especially Nicole and Kelsey, so they decided not to stay out to late and left the bar around 11.30pm.

“Did you have a nice birthday”, a ** Riley asked Amy as the arrived back in their apartment.

“Yeah it was amazing, thanks so much for spending it with me”, Amy replied as she sat on the sofa.

“Of course girl you’re my bestie”, said Riley, sitting down on the other side of the corner couch. “God I need these jeans off”, Riley pulled down the zip and sat up straight while sucking in as much as she could, trying to take some of the pressure off the button so she could get a hold of it to undo it, she fiddled and fiddled and rather quickly gave up, “could you undo my button Amy, I can’t get it with these nails”, Riley asked.

“Sure, lemme see”, said Amy. “Okay breathe in”, she instructed.

Riley’s attempt at sucking in her gut was weak, but given the amount of food and alcohol in it I guess it was no surprise. Getting the button undone certainly wasn’t an easy task, Amy struggled to get a grip due to how tight it was pulled, it was mind blowing that the button hadn’t flown off hours ago, Riley’s fat upper belly getting in the way didn’t make things easier either. After a little more struggling Amy managed to get the button, the jeans flew open with Riley’s freed belly bouncing out to its true size, Amy couldn’t take her eyes off it as it continued to jiggle for a couple of seconds after.

“Well that was embarrassing”, said Riley breaking the silence.

“Don’t be silly it’s nothing to be embarrassed about”, said Amy sympathetically.

“It is, and I really owe you an apology, you’ve been trying your best to help me lose weight but as soon as you go to work I go out and eat fast food, sure I’m still not eating anywhere near as much as I was in LA but I’m still eating junk everyday, and on top of that I haven’t been going no to the gym at all, I’ve only been those two times with you in the past four weeks, I know I really need to go but I hate it so much now, trying to exercise when your fat just isn’t fun, I’ve got no idea how I’m gonna lose this weight Amy, I’m probably just gonna be fat and disgusting forever”, Riley was really upset.

“Riley there honestly isn’t a single disgusting thing about you, even with the extra weight you’re still the most beautiful girl to walk this earth”, said Amy.

Riley could tell Amy really meant what she said, “thanks Amy, I can always count on you to make me feel better”, she replied with teary eyes.

“There’s something I have to tell you tho Riley”, said Amy nervously.

“What is it?”, asked Riley also looking a little nervous.

Amy took a deep breath, “I don’t really know how to say this… it just feels so wrong cause we have been best friends since forever but.. I’m in love with you Riley, I really hope this doesn’t make things weird with us but I just needed you to know, I don’t think I could ever say it sober”, Amy felt like a weight had been lifted but she was also scared for Riley’s response.

“How long have you felt like this”, asked Riley.

“Since we were around 18 I think”, Amy lied, she couldn’t tell Riley it was since she had gotten fat, she didn’t want to creep her out.

“And you’ve kept it from me this long? Amy you know I’ve always been a little gay for you, I can’t believe you’ve never told me”, said Riley.

“It’s just that we are such close friends I was scared about making things weird, and the fact that you are like this unattainable supermodel certainly didn’t give me any confidence that you’d like me like that”, laughed Amy.

“Amy you really gotta back yourself more, you are f*cking hot girl, and I certainly ain’t no supermodel now, you must have been so disappointed when I came back from LA a fatty”, joked Riley.

“I wasn’t disappointed at all, you’re still as beautiful as before, there’s just more of you to love now”, said Amy sweetly.

Riley remained silent and smiled as she looked into Amy’s eyes, she leaned towards her and put her hands behind Amy’s head before attacking her lips with her own. Riley slowly slid down off of Amy and off the sofa to her knees on the floor, she then rolled up Amy’s black dress exposing her panties. Riley delicately kissed the inside of Amy’s thighs while simultaneously pulling off her panties. Amy’s pussy was visibly soaking wet, it made Riley feel good about herself that she had managed to make her so horny, she softly kissed Amy’s clit a few times before letting her tongue take over. Amy wished she could have lasted longer as she felt like she was literally in heaven but within 2 minutes she had came.

“That was amazing”, said a very grateful Amy.

“Sometimes it take a woman’s touch”, said Riley giving Amy a wink.

“Let me return the favour”, said Amy.

“Don’t be silly you’re the birthday girl, you can pay me back tomorrow”, smiled Riley. “Let’s just chill out and watch some tv”, she continued.

“Okay Riley sounds good”, said Amy.

Both girls got changed into their pj’s before regrouping on the sofa. “Do you want some pizza there’s still a lot left”, asked Amy.

“I was embarrassed to say anything but I am a little hungry again”, said Riley.

Chapter 23

“It’s a special occasion, nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, I’ll bring them through”, said Amy before heading to the kitchen.

Amy returned with the remaining 3 pizza boxes, 2 of them full and one of them with 6 slices left.

“Wow there really is a lot left, maybe I did order too many”, said Riley.

“Nah whatever is left can just get eaten tomorrow”, replied Amy.

“Are you gonna actually eat some with me now at least, I’ll feel like an even bigger fatty if I’m the only one eating”, laughed Riley.

“Don’t worry I’ll eat some too haha, what do you wanna watch”, asked Amy.

“You didn’t ever watch squid game did you?”, asked Riley.

“Nah”, said Amy.

“It’s amazing, I watched it when I was in LA but I’ll watch it again with you”, said Riley eagerly.

“Okay, consider me convinced, put it on”, smiled Amy.

Riley and Amy watched the first episode of squid game and by the time it was finished the pizza was too. Amy almost finished 4 slices, giving up on the last only leaving some of the crust, she wasn’t painfully full but she felt she’d eaten more than enough, her belly was looking a little bigger however. Riley on the other hand didn’t know when enough was enough, she was feeling really stuffed after eating about 1 and half pizzas but she continued stuffing her face with every slice that was left, in total eating 2 full pizzas and an extra 2 slices. It was just that she had been holding back ever since she had gotten home from LA, sure she hadn’t exactly been following a strict diet but she wasn’t just endlessly binging on food like she had been, the truth was Riley loved to give into her cravings, and it’s easy for things to get out of hand when she watches tv, she’ll get full but just keep mindlessly eating and eating, only focusing on the tv and the amazing flavours in her mouth, the pain of her stuffed belly was just a distant background thought that would be ignored.

“Good morning”, said a rather tired looking Riley.

“Good morning.. Do you.. remember last night?”, asked Amy nervously.

“Hmm.. you mean how you confessed your love for me, and how I went down on you giving you the time of your life.. yeah I remember”, joked Riley.

Amy laughed, “to be honest I wasn’t totally sure that last night actually happened, thanks for confirming that it wasn’t a dream”.

“Do you dream about me often”, asked Riley mischievously.

“I miiiiiiiight”, smiled Amy.

“Not gonna lie I’m really enjoying this new dynamic to our relationship, from best friends.. to best friends who f*ck”, said Riley.

Amy literally felt like her life was a dream right now, things could not have went any better with Riley, she just hoped if it was a dream that no one would ever wake her up.

“What’s for breakfast by the way”, asked Riley.

“It’s 12.30 so technically it’s lunch”, said Amy.

“Oh whatever I’m just awake so it’s breakfast to me, what are we having”, asked Riley.

“You just relax I’ll order us something okay”, assured Amy.

“Where are you gonna order from”, asked Riley hoping it would be somewhere good.

“It’s a surprise, c’mon we will go watch tv while we wait on it”, said Amy.

Amy walked into the living room holding Denny’s bags and she could see Riley’s face immediately light up, “so far so good, but what did you get me”, asked Riley.

“I got you 2 portions of the banana caramel pancakes, and an Oreo milkshake”, smiled Amy.

“Are you trying to make me even fatter”, laughed Riley.

“It’s my last day off before I’m back at work tomorrow, I just thought we could have chilled day where we binge squid game and binge eat some yummy food, plus I’ve seen how much you can eat now, I don’t want you starving to death on our last cheat day”, Amy no longer had any intentions of helping Riley diet, she was simply enjoying her new fatter form way too much, plus it looked like they could actually start a real relationship if things kept going how they were, she just didn’t want to raise any suspicions and wanted to give of the impression that she wanted to help Riley lose weight. The reality was it didn’t really matter what Amy did, Riley had completely lost her self control and she didn’t look like she’d ever lose the weight, unless she was supervised 24/7. Amy knew it wouldn’t take a lot of effort to keep her fat.

“How did you know those were my favourite pancakes”, asked Riley.

“I actually didn’t know, I just got you the ones I thought looked the best, I got a portion too for myself, our great minds must think alike”, joked Amy.

Amy managed to eat around two thirds of her pancakes before she threw in the towel, Riley had already finished her first portion and was now half way through the second. Amy sneakily watched her from the corner of her eye as she ate bite after bite of the fattening pancakes, god she’s hot, Amy thought. Most people would see an overfed obese girl if they were too look at Riley right now, sitting there stuffing her face with her lower belly hanging out of tight pyjama top, but Amy saw a goddess, she just wanted to serve her, bring her endless amounts of food, she knew Riley would love it deep down, she watched her as she took the last bite of her pancakes and saw the disappointment in her face when she realised she’d eaten them all, this girl had just eaten two thousand calories of pancakes and here she was looking for more, she really was incredible.

“You can have the rest of mines I’m too full”, said Amy.

“That’s okay I’m pretty full too”, replied Riley unconvincingly.

“C’mon I see you looking at them”, laughed Amy. “They are just gonna get wasted if you don’t eat them”, she continued.

“Oh alright”, said Riley as she leaned forward to grab them off the table.

Amy watched her again as she ate, Riley was too focused on the tv and pancakes to even notice, she looked to be in complete bliss as she finished off the pancakes. As soon as Riley finished up the last bite Amy took the box off her and sat it on the table, she then slid off the couch onto her knees on the floor and grabbed a hold of Riley’s pyjama shorts, she waited for her to lift her ass slightly and then carefully pulled them down…

Chapter 24

Amy began to kiss the inside of Riley massive soft thighs starting at her knees, placing one delicate kiss on each thigh getting a little closer to her pussy each time. When she reached her target she replaced the kisses for a big firm lick, from bottom to top causing Riley to moan loudly in response.

“Wait a second”, said Riley as she leaned forwards to grab her a milkshake, as she did this Amy’s head sunk right into her lower belly.

Amy lifted her head for a second to see what the commotion was, “you okay”, as she asked she noticed the milkshake in Riley’s hand.

Riley quickly pushed her head back down, “sorry keep going”.

Amy was now more turned on than ever, she wished she could watch her greedy piggy gulp down her milkshake but her view was obstructed by Riley’s huge stuffed gut, which definitely wasn’t a bad thing. Amy reached down to rub herself while eating Riley out.

After only a few minutes both girls climaxed at almost the exactly same. “Ohh. My. God. That was incredible”, said Riley while still breathing heavily.

Amy noticed that she had completely finished the milkshake, “it really was, we can’t seem to last very long when we are with each other can we”, laughed Amy.

“I guess not haha”, agreed Riley.

“You got breakfast so lunch is on me, what do you wanna order?”, asked Riley.

“You pick”, said Amy.

“Umm.. how about Wendy’s?”, asked Riley.

“You sure do like Wendy’s now”, laughed Amy.

“It’s good value and their burgers are amazing, who doesn’t like Wendy’s”, joked Riley.

“Haha, I haven’t had one in forever so yeah why not”, said Amy.

“What ya want”, asked Riley.

“I can’t really remember their menu, could I just get a cheeseburger meal or something”, asked Amy.

I’ll get you their 4 for 4 deal, a cheeseburger, fries, 4 nuggets and a drink, it’s only 4 dollars haha, what drink do ya want?”, asked Riley.

“Your right that is good value haha, I’ll have a Fanta please”, said Amy.

“Gotcha girl, it says it should be here around 4pm”, said Riley.

“What did you order”, asked Amy.

“Ummm…. the same as you”, said Riley suspiciously.

“Ohhh really”, laughed Amy.

“Yeah..”, said Riley unconvincingly.

“If you say so Riley”, replied Amy not believing a word.

At 3.55pm the delivery guy arrived, “I’ll get the door”, said Riley as she heaved herself up off the sofa.

Amy bit her lip as she watched Riley walking towards the door, her big fat jiggling ass was driving her nuts. Riley collected the bags of food from the delivery guy and thanked him before walking back towards the sofa, giving Amy an even more spectacular view, her tight pyjama shorts where pulled up over her belly but that didn’t stop it from wobbling aggressively, her whole body jiggled with each step that she took and her huge boobs bounced wildly with not being in the confines of a bra.

“That looks like a lot Riley, what happened to ordering the same as me”, teased Amy.

“Well I did technically get the same as you, only I got 4 meals instead of 1. Please don’t laugh I’m already embarrassed enough about ordering all of this in front of you”, said Riley going a little red faced.

“I’m just messing around, it’s actually impressive how much you can eat, I might enter you into a completion and win some money off you”, laughed Amy.

“Shut up”, moaned Riley trying her best to keep a straight a face.

“I’m sorry I’ll stop”, said Amy getting her giggling under control.

Amy had struggled to finish her food as she hadn’t fully built up her hunger again after breakfast, her meal including her drink contained around a thousand calories and with great effort she ate everything except a couple of fries. Riley on the other hand ate every piece of her 4 meals, drank 2 of her sodas and still didn’t feel satisfied, sure she was full but she needed something sweet. “Amy?”, she said softly.

“Yeah”, asked Amy.

“Could you do me a huge favour?”, asked Riley.

“Come on spit it out”, laughed Amy.

“Could you go to Walmart and get me some ice cream, and just some candy and chocolate, whatever you see that looks nice”, said Riley.

“God Riley I’m too full to be moving right now, why can’t you go”, complained Amy.

“I can’t be bothered getting dressed to go out, pleeeeeease, since you love me”, begged Riley.

“Fine, don’t tell me I’m not good to you”, said Amy.

“You are the best, could you get 2 pints of Ben and Jerry’s, you pick the flavours”, added Riley.

“Yeah that’s fine”, said Amy.

“Love ya”, smiled Riley.

Chapter 25

Riley and Amy finished off their day by ordering a late dinner from a local Italian restaurant, Amy had a 900 calorie beef lasagne and Riley ordered the same, only she got 2 portions, large fries and a garlic bread pizza.

“I’ve ate wayyyyy to much today”, said Amy as she gave up with the last quarter of her lasagne.

Riley felt a little uncomfortable, Amy was complaining she’d eaten too much, ‘what must she be thinking about what I’ve ate, when I’ve finished this I’ll have eaten over 10,000 calories today, shes lucky if she’s even ate a quarter of that’, Riley thought to herself. She was pretty embarrassed about indulging so much, sure she had eaten like this a lot when she was in LA but it just felt a little awkward eating this amount of food when Amy was there. “It’s only 1 day plus you’ll burn it off at the gym tomorrow”, said Riley.

“Are you gonna come to the gym with me tomorrow when I finish work”, asked Amy.

“I might go in the morning when I wake up and get it out of the way”, replied Riley.

“Are you actually gonna go this time”, laughed Amy.

“Yeah I gotta try and lose this weight”, Riley looked ridiculous saying these words having just finished 2 lasagnes, a large fries and now talking with her mouth full of garlic bread pizza.

“Hi Riley, I’m heading straight to the gym now from work, do you want to meet me there?”, said Amy on the phone.

“I went this morning so I’m good”, replied Riley.

“Did you have a good session”, asked Amy.

“Yeah I was exhausted”, said Riley.

“Sounds like you’ve earned a little treat, I’ll pick you up some dinner on the way home after the gym”, Amy didn’t believe for a second that Riley had been to the gym, she probably just put on her gym clothes to go to drive thru’s and eat in her car, it would be easy enough to find out for sure anyway as Amy did the laundry and if she had actually been the gym then her clothes would be sweaty.

The next few days were pretty much identical, Amy would go to work and then go to the gym right after for at least an hour, then she would bring home fast food for herself and Riley to eat, Amy didn’t really want to be eating junk food everyday but she didn’t want Riley losing any weight, and she couldn’t exactly make herself a healthy dinner and then go get McDonald’s for Riley. She didn’t go crazy with how much food she got for Riley because she didn’t want to appear to be forcing all of these fattening foods onto her, with that being said she was still getting Riley way more than she should be eating, but Riley didn’t seem to have any issues with it. As much as Amy didn’t want to be eating fast food everyday she couldn’t deny that it was nice to just be eating what she wanted, she just had to make sure she was working even harder at the gym and doing more cardio. After both the girls had eaten dinner they would always have sex after, they had f*cked everyday since Amy’s birthday, and Riley had even ordered lots of new dildos.

“Amy? How would you feel about going official?”, asked Riley while shooting a cute smile at Amy.

“You mean, like relationship official”, replied Amy trying to mask her excitement.

“Yeah like girlfriend girlfriend”, said Riley biting her lip a little.

“You know you are literally making my dreams come true right now”, laughed Amy.

“I love you Amy”, Riley had told Amy she loved her countless times but this was the first time she was saying in the sense of in love.

“I love you too Riley”, the girls wasted no time and began making out with each other which led to them having the best sex of their lives.

“Oh Amy I’ve been meaning to tell you, you gotta take some time off work cause we are going back to Arizona to see our parents”, said Riley.

“When are we going”, asked Amy.

“April 23rd, it’s a Saturday”, said Riley.

“Riley that’s like 2 weeks away I won’t be able to get the time off work it’s too short notice”, said Amy seeming stressed.

“Then just quit, screw them, because I’ve booked for us to go stay in a 5 star resort in Mexico for 2 weeks right after, and you’re coming”, said Riley.

“I can’t just quit my job”, argued Amy.

“Why not, I’ve still got nearly 500k and I’m making enough from renting out the house to support us both, you’ll get to be with me 24/7, we can just f*ck all day, you really gonna say no to that, it’s not like you enjoy your job”, Riley made some good points and when she said it like that Amy couldn’t think of a reason to stay at work.

“Alright consider me convinced”, laughed Amy.

Chapter 26

It was Wednesday April 13th, Amy’s first day of freedom, having just worked 10 days in a row the idea of never needing to back became even more appealing. She kick started the day by ordering Riley’s usual, her Denny’s caramel pancakes and an Oreo milkshake, she was originally going to order her just one portion but in the end decided on getting her two just to see how she would respond, and to Amy’s joy Riley made zero complaints and got straight to stuffing her greedy face, she finished every bite and even licked the caramel syrup out the bottom of the box. Amy tried to be slightly healthier and got sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs and toast, certainly not the healthiest breakfast in the world but it was better than the 1,000 calorie portion of pancakes.

Amy knew she had to be careful, now that she was off work her diet wasn’t going to be great due to eating every meal with Riley now. Amy was well aware that Riley still hadn’t been going to the gym and had been eating junk food while she had been working, there hadn’t been an ounce of sweat on any of her gym clothes over the past week, one thing Amy did find on her gym clothes one day however, was bbq sauce, she didn’t know how much Riley was eating exactly but from what she had seen of Riley, it would be a lot. Amy just had to get Riley to a point where she didn’t feel self conscious if she was eating junk food and Amy wasn’t, it needed to just become normality for Riley to only be eating unhealthy fattening foods regardless of what other people were eating, then Amy could get her diet back to being more balanced.

“Are you coming to the gym with me Riley, I’m gonna get ready to go now”, asked Amy, praying Riley would say no.

“Ummmm… okay, I was gonna make up some lame excuse but screw it, I still haven’t been going to the gym, like at all, I’m sorry”, Riley looked disappointed in herself.

“Why are you sorry”, asked Amy.

“Cuz I haven’t been doing any exercise at all and all I’ve ate is junk, you are literally in perfect shape and you’re stuck with this pig as your girlfriend. I can feel myself getting fatter and I’m just scared I’m gonna get too big for you”, Riley was getting upset.

“Riley can I be real with you, I don’t even want you to go the gym, because when we have went together since you came home from LA you have been utterly miserable, like I could tell so easily you were not having a good time, and on the flip side, I don’t think I’ve seen you looking happier than when you’re eating amazing food. I just want you to be happy and loving life, and don’t even worry about your weight, because I think you are so f*cking sexy, you took me by surprise when you first came home as I could never have pictured you being a big girl, but honestly Riley, you look even better now”, Amy thought now was as good a time as any to lay it all out there, well almost it all, her weirder kinks she could keep to herself for now.

“Do you really mean that”, asked Riley desperate for reassurance.

“Riley if I was worried about you getting fatter do you think I’d buy you the food I have been”, said Amy.

“You thought I’d been going to the gym tho”, said Riley.

“Riley I knew you hadn’t been going to the gym, I just couldn’t bare the miserable look on your face anymore when you ate my healthy meals”, laughed Amy.

Riley went a little red faced, “how did you know”.

“Your gym clothes weren’t sweaty at all”, laughed Amy.

“Damn I must have looked dumb telling you I had a hard workout, I thought I was pretty convincing”, giggled Riley. “Do you really not mind if I was to gain more weight, like if gained another 100lbs you’d actually still find me attractive? I’m not planning on it btw, I don’t want to get any bigger than I am now I’m just asking hypothetically”, asked Riley getting more serious again.

“Hmmm…”, Amy said while closing her eyes.

“What are you doing”, asked a confused Riley.

“I’m just picturing you 100lbs heavier.. Damn girl you look good”, said Amy jokingly.

“Come on be serious”, said Riley.

“I am, you know what, just to prove that I don’t care at all about you gaining weight…”, Amy began doing something on her phone. “There, I’ve just ordered you another portion of those caramel pancakes and another milkshake”.

“What??? Amy I’ve just eaten 2 portions already and drank a milkshake I’m full”, said Riley in disbelief.

“You don’t have to eat it, the point I’m making is I don’t mind if you do, I just know how much you love food these days and I want my girl to be happy”, said Amy.

Riley went a little red faced but when Amy said ‘my girl’, it made her feel warm inside.

“I’m heading out to the gym now anyways, I’ll see you in a bit”, said Amy planting a kiss on Riley’s cheek.

“See you soon”, replied Riley.

As soon as Amy left Riley went right to the bathroom, she knew she’d gained weight as her clothes were fitting slightly tighter, the last time she had weighed herself was the day she left LA about a month and a half ago and she was 241lbs, now it was time to see how much further damage she had done to herself. *249.2*. “F*ck, nearly 250lbs”, Riley said aloud.

Amy was on her way home after her gym session and decided to stop by Walmart to get some supply’s, after all they didn’t really have much food at the apartment as they had just been ordering everything. Amy took a big trolley and made her way through the isles. After around 15 minutes she was now at the checkout with a full trolley, Amy had picked up 20 pints of Ben and Jerry’s, 2 big tubs of vanilla ice cream.. muffins.. brownies, so much chocolate and candy, her total bill came to $198, one hundred and ninety-eight dollars, on complete junk, she didn’t even buy any real food, the closest thing to a meal would be the 10 big bags of Doritos she bought.

Luckily when Amy got back to their apartment, Jorge, the building security guard, offered to help with all the bags.

“I can take them from here, thanks Jorge”, said Amy as Jorge dropped the bags at the door to their apartment. Amy opened the door the and grabbed the first load of bags to take to the kitchen. Riley just sat on the sofa and watched as Amy went back out to grab the rest of the bags.

“What’s all this”, asked Riley.

“I did some shopping, come look”, insisted Amy. Riley heaved herself up of the sofa.

“What the fuck, how much did this cost”, Riley couldn’t believe how much Amy had bought.

“$200, do you believe me now when I say I don’t care if you gain weight”, laughed Amy.

“Yes jeez”, laughed Riley. “I believed you when you ordered me the extra pancakes and milkshake”, continued Riley.

Amy noticed the empty box and milkshake cup, “did you enjoy it”, asked Amy.

“Of course I did but I feel like I’m gonna explode, I gotta go lie down again, standing with my belly this full is exhausting”, Riley slowly walked back over to the sofa and as she turned to her side Amy got a nice profile view of her belly, it was barely past noon and Riley had already consumed 5,000 calories, and it really showed, her belly was so big and round, completely stretched to its limits, she honestly looked 8 months pregnant. Amy had no idea to what had happened to her friend, the Riley she knew never had an issue with overeating, she had never been on a strict diet but she just never really ate a whole lot, now here she was, an obese girl who’s eating was quite literally out of control. It still didn’t seem real seeing Riley like this, and what also didn’t seem real was the fact they were now in a relationship, Amy couldn’t wrap her head around her life right, but the thing was, she didn’t want to.

Chapter 27

The next nine days had Riley feeling like she was back in LA, all she did was watch tv and eat, she hadn’t even left the house, the only thing different was that she was having sex everyday now. She knew she was eating way too much but Amy just kept ordering her huge amounts of foods and always offered her more, Riley really wanted to cut back on how much she was eating, or at least that’s what she told herself, but she simply didn’t have the willpower to say no once the food was in front of her. Despite Amy’s diet only consisting of junk food she had actually showed great discipline by managing to prevent herself from overeating too much and still getting to the the gym 6 days a week. Amy would be very sneaky with the food, she’d often order huge amounts for ‘sharing’ but just nibble away at a snails pace, allowing Riley to almost single handedly eat everything, Amy made sure they were always watching tv or something when she would do this to take her attention elsewhere. She had also began rubbing Riley’s belly every time she got full, Amy wanted to keep gradually pushing the limits hoping Riley would become more comfortable with her belly being the centre of attention, and it seemed to be working, Riley had stopped wearing tops around the apartment and was always now just chilling in stretchy pyjama shorts with her fat belly and boobs out on show. Zach was the only other person to touch Riley’s belly but when he had did it she felt really embarrassed and uncomfortable, but when Amy did it, for some reason Riley wasn’t uncomfortable or embarrassed at all, she was completely relaxed, and in all honestly, she enjoyed it.

It was Friday night and Riley and Amy would be flying back to their hometown in Arizona in the morning, Amy noticed Riley seeming a little quiet, “is everything okay with you Riley?”, asked Amy.

“Yeah I’m fine”, she replied unconvincingly.

“C’mon Riley I know you, tell me what’s up”, said Amy.

“I’m just nervous about going home and seeing my mom, you know how she is, I’m up to 253 pounds now and she’s gonna freak when she’s me”, said Riley.

“What are you gonna say to her, like are you gonna tell her about Zach and LA, and the money?”, asked Amy.

“I don’t think I’m gonna tell her about any of it to be honest”, said Riley.

“Are you gonna tell her we are together now?”, asked Amy.

“I think this..”, Riley gestured to her huge exposed belly which still looked stuffed from dinner, “might be too much for her to take in as it is”, laughed Riley.

“That’s cool I’m a little scared about telling my parents too”, laughed Amy.

“What are gonna wear?”, asked Amy.

“Well ideally I’d cover up to get less of a lecturing from my mom on have fat I’ve gotten but it’s gonna be over 90 degrees today, so it looks like I’ll be showing some skin”, Riley said the last part with some sass.

Amy was already packed and ready so she went to wait on the sofa.

“There she is.. you look amazing Riley”, said Amy as Riley emerged from the bedroom, she was wearing her black cycling shorts and a black matching crop top, her clothes were still fitting her but there was no doubt they’d gotten tighter.

“We better go, our flights in 3 hours and I really gotta eat at the airport, the nerves are making me hungry”, said Riley.

“Wendy’s, Burger King or McDonald’s?”, asked Amy.

“Umm…. Wendy’s”, replied Riley.

“No problem, just go get a seat I’ll get the food”, instructed Amy.

Amy got Riley her Wendy’s usual, just not quite as much as she would order her at home, she didn’t want Riley to feel uncomfortable as people would most likely be looking if one girl had 5 meals in front of her. Amy decided to get her 3 of her 4 for 4 meals, which in all reality was still an embarrassing amount of food for a young girl to be eating in public, Amy noticed a couple of people looking at Riley as she ate and clearly making comments about her, luckily Riley was too focused on the food to notice. As expected Riley ate every single ounce of food in front of her along with half of Amy’s fries, she even drank all 3 of cokes.

“Could I get a milkshake and an ice cream from burger king since it’s still a half hour till we have to board”, asked Riley politely.

“Of course you can, you’re the one with the cash anyways”, laughed Amy.

After finishing the milkshake and the ice cream Riley’s figure flaunting attire did nothing to hide her stuffed belly, Amy watched her obese girlfriend jiggling and wobbling with every step as they walked to their departure gate, “wait a sec, I gotta get some stuff for the flight”, she said as she walked into a store they were passing.

Amy emerged with a full looking bag, “look, I got you some stuff for the flight”, she told Riley. The bag had 5 big chocolate bars, 2 sharing bags of peanut m&m’s and 2 bags of crispy m&m’s.

“God I love you”, smiled Riley.

“It’s lucky I got us first class, it would have been a tight squeeze for my ass in those coach seats for sure, no way would I have been comfortable”, joked Riley.

“Yeah these seats are huge”, added Amy.

“They must be, even my fat ass still has space”, laughed Riley.

Around 2 hours into the flight, not even half way, Riley had completely finished all of the chocolate Amy had bought her. After about half an hour of not eating one of the flight attendants came round, “can I get you any food or drinks?”, she asked.

“Umm, could I get 2 of the big bags of cheesy Doritos, 2 chocolate muffins, and a share bag of skittles, oh and coke and chocolate milkshake”, said Riley.

“Coming right up”, replied the flight attendant kindly.

What the hell is wrong me, Riley thought, she’s going to think I’m a total pig, look how big my belly is already from gorging all day, it was true, Riley’s deep belly button was almost on show, she kept needing to pull her shorts up as the more swollen her gut got the more it wanted to fully hang out.

The flight attendant returned with Riley’s order and placed the food on her table, the voice inside her head was screaming, ‘stop eating stop eating stop eating’, but Riley proceeded in opening the first bag of Doritos and began putting them in her mouth, one after another. I’m gonna be 300 pounds by the time I get to my moms at this rate, I literally can’t control myself.

Meanwhile Amy was pretending to be asleep, sneakily watching everything, look at her, she can’t stop, Amy thought, she honestly felt ready to cum with what she was seeing, she looks ready to explode, god I wish I could rub her enormous belly right now, I bet she wishes I could too, she must be in so much pain from all the food.

By the time the plane touched down Riley had eaten everything, this had to have been the most stuffed she had ever been, she felt so big and heavy that she wasn’t totally sure she would be able to stand up on her own..

Chapter 28

“I’m so not ready to get off this plane, I feel so sick”, Riley had delayed as long as she could but there were only a few more passengers left on board so it was time to go.

“Come on you”, said Amy extending her hand. With Amy’s help Riley made it to her feet, “don’t worry I’ll get your bag, walking looks like it will be hard enough with how much you’ve ate”, Amy playfully teased.

“Shut up it’s your fault anyways, you were the one who bought it all for me”, replied Riley defensively.

“Yeah I didn’t force you to eat it all during the flight, and it was you who ordered yourself even more snacks on the plane”, laughed Amy.

“God I feel so embarrassed, I think it’s cuz I’m worried about seeing my mom today, eating was relaxing me, it’s not so relaxing now tho, I feel like I’m gonna throw up, it wouldn’t be so bad being this stuffed if was lying on the sofa at home, I could just pass out and wake up feeling fine, but walking around with this belly is killing me, eww look at it, it’s making me feel so sick cuz how much it’s wobbling”, complained Riley as she walked. “I’m so sorry you have to be seen with me, I couldn’t really have dressed much worse, I’m a fat girl with my belly stuffed to the max and here I am wearing a little crop top and tight cycling shorts, good one Riley”, she really did look big, as her belly jiggled with each step she took the shorts rode down a little lower exposing her belly button forcing her to be constantly pulling them up and the waistband was cutting into her fat giving her a plump muffin top.

“Riley you look amazing, and I love your belly”, admitted Amy.

“Oh ha ha”, said Riley sarcastically.

“I’m serious, I think it’s the cutest”, said Amy honestly.

“Why is it so god damn easy for you to make me feel good”, laughed Riley.

It was around 5.30pm and girls were just getting out of the cab outside Riley’s moms, the hour long car ride from the airport had given Riley’s belly some time to settle, Amy’s belly rubs during the journey certainly helped too, Riley’s belly still looked WAY bigger than usual but at least she was feeling better, physically at least, mentally she was panicking about the fact she was seconds away from facing her mother for the first time since she’d gotten fat.

Amy and Riley approached the house with Amy leading the way, Riley’s house had been like Amy’s second home as they’d always been so close growing up, so Amy just entered the house without knocking. “Hi Sofia, you look amazing as always”, Amy had hoped by some miracle Riley’s mom would have gotten fat too so maybe she wouldn’t be so hard on Riley, but to Amy’s disappointment Sofia still had her perfectly maintained 135lb figure standing at 5ft6.

“Thanks Amy you too, it’s great to see…”, Sofia lost the words right out of her mouth as Riley entered the house and stood in front of her.

“Hi mom”, said Riley breaking the painfully awkward silence.

Sofia stayed silent as she tried to grasp what she was seeing, she looked into Riley’s eyes, her daughter’s beautiful green eyes, but as she looked down she became less familiar, that wasn’t her daughters body. “Kitchen. now”, Sofia said sternly. “Sorry Amy”, she added as she marched off. Riley nervously followed her while Amy sat down on the sofa, oh how I wish I could be fly on the wall to hear that conversation, she thought to herself.

“Riley what in the hell have you done to yourself, you’re absolutely huge”, said Sofia angrily.

“I’ve gained some weight, I’ve just ate tho which is making me look bigger”, replied Riley.

“Ohhhhh right, it’s just ‘some’ weight, and you’re a little bloated from lunch..”, Sofia said sarcastically. “.. then what’s all this then”, she grabbed Riley’s lower belly and the soft squishy fat completely filled her hand.

“Stop mom”, snapped Riley.

“What’s wrong are you embarrassed… if it’s embarrassing you shouldn’t have gained all this weight in the first place, seriously Riley good lord, look at the size of your legs, your thighs are bigger than your waist used to be and your ass is just disgustingly fat”, said Sofia.

“Right mom! I get it I’m fat”, said Riley who was getting sick of the constant insults.

“How much do you weigh now?”, asked Sofia.

“Really mom”, said Riley hesitantly.

“Yes really and don’t try and lie or I’ll take you upstairs and weigh you right now”, said Sofia.

Riley really didn’t wanna see what the number on the scale was right now, she knew with all the food she’d eaten today it would be significantly higher than the number she seen yesterday morning when she had an empty stomach, “253 pounds”, said Riley.

“Jesus Christ Riley, how and when did this start?”, asked Sofia.

“Pretty much just after he Christmas I was here, so like January last year..”, saying she gained 120lbs over 16 months certainly sounded better than saying she gained it over 8, “and I started doing more hours at the office and snacking more at work, then I quit the gym cause I felt like I didn’t have anytime to relax”, lied Riley.

“You’re sitting on your ass in an office all day, that is relaxing”, said Sofia.

“You work in an office too”, said an annoyed Riley.

“Exactly and I do long hours and still go to the gym, and I also don’t just sit at my desk stuffing my face all day, it’s called self control Riley I thought you had some”, Sofia snapped back. “You need to get on a diet and lose this weight, you’re never gonna find a nice guy looking like this, you’ll be stuck with some little creep who likes fat girls”.

Riley wanted to hit back by telling her that actually she was in a relationship with Amy now anyway, but decided it wouldn’t be fair on Amy to tell it in that way. “We are going to Amy’s to see her family, we’ll be back later”, Riley said bluntly.

“Hi Sue”, said Sofia over the phone. Sue was Amy’s mom, she had light brown hair and looked very good for her age of 46, she stood at 5ft7 and weighed a healthy 145lbs. Sue and Sofia became friends through their daughters and have been close over since.

“Hey Sofia, is that the girls home?, asked Sue.

“Yeah they are both on their way over to your place now, listen the reason I’m calling is, Riley’s just given me a bit of a shock, she showed up here literally double the size she used to be”, said Sofia.

“What do you mean, Riley’s gained weight?”, asked Sue in disbelief.

“Yes, and A LOT of it, you’ll see for yourself soon enough, I just wanted to give you a little heads up”, said Sofia.

Chapter 29

“So what did you tell her? I’m guessing she asked how you’ve gained weight”, asked Amy, as herself and Riley made the five minute walk to her parents house.

“I just said I’d been doing more hours at the office so I ended up quitting the gym and I’d been snacking too much at work, I also told her I started gaining in January 2021, didn’t want her to freak out anymore about how fast I’ve gained”, said Riley.

“I just wanted to make sure I had the same story cause I’m sure my mom is gonna ask how it’s happened at some point, and you know our mom's tell each other everything”, replied Amy.

As the girls approached the front door of Amy’s parents house Riley could feel the nerves growing inside, at first Riley thought the worst part was out of the way, facing her mom, sure she was most scared of her moms reaction but facing Amy’s family and anyone else she used to know just felt much more embarrassing. Amy’s mom and dad were polite so they would never have commented on Rileys weight but it was impossible mask the shock on their faces as she jiggled into their home.

“Hi girls”, Sue said after composing herself. She approached them gave them both a hug.

“Where’s Lexi?”, asked Amy.

“She’s been out shopping, she said she’d be home at 6 so she should be back any minute”, replied Sue.

Lexi was Amy’s younger sister, she was a beautiful 18 year old with blue eyes, she had naturally brown hair but it was dyed blonde with highlights, Lexi was a little shorter than her sister standing at 5ft4 and weighing 126lbs, her figure had a similar hourglass shape to Amy’s, Lexi was just a bit thicker and had been gifted bigger boobs as she rocked C cups.

“Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes, Amy could you call your sister to see how long she will be”, Sue asked.

“Sure”, Amy went through to the other room to make the call.

“Hi sis, are you at the house”, asked Lexi after answering the phone.

“Yeah we are here, mom wants to know how long you’ll be cuz dinners almost ready”, said Amy.

“I’m like 5 minutes away”, replied Lexi.

“No problem, Lexi can I ask you favour”, asked Amy.

“Of course”, said Lexi.

“Okay here’s the deal, Riley’s gained weight and she’s already had a hard enough time with her mom about it and our mom and dad didn’t exactly do a great job of hiding their facial expressions, can you please just act normal when you see her”, said Amy.

“Riley Montana has gained weight? it surely can’t be that bad”, Lexi expected she would have gained 30lbs at most.

“She’s gained a lot, please just be cool”, said Amy.

“Easy peasy, when am I not cool”, laughed Lexi.

When Lexi got home she could not believe her eyes as she gazed upon Riley’s newly fattened body, to Amy’s surprise she actually did manage to play it cool, “hi Riley”, she said as she pulled her in for a hug, as they hugged she mouthed ‘what the f*ck’ to Amy who was standing behind her. The three girls all went to Lexi’s room to hang out while they waited on dinner, Lexi somehow managed to keep the conversation off of Riley’s weight, that was until Riley went to the bathroom at least, “holy shit Amy, how did she get like that?“, asked Lexi, who was finally able to express her shock.

“She quit the gym a while back cuz she didn’t really have much time for it and she’s just gradually started eating more over the last year or so”, said Amy.

“I’m guessing that’s why she doesn’t post body pics on insta anymore, jesus I’ve seen pics of her skinny from less than a year ago, she must be eating a ton to have gained that much in that time, her ass and thighs are absolutely massive, and she's legit got a fat belly, she’s gonna be starved with moms dinner”, laughed Lexi.

“Yeah I’ll probably go get her pizza later, gonna literally need to sneak the food into her moms house tho, she will lose her mind if she sees her eating junk food”, laughed Amy.

“Should you not kinda be trying to help her lose weight?”, Lexi asked.

“I did try, I had tried to get her back into the gym so many times but it was a lost cause”, replied Amy.

“One thing I will say is, she is probably the hottest fat girl I’ve ever seen, typical of Riley, even wins at being fat”, joked Lexi.

“I gotta tell you a secret”, Amy said.

“Ohhhhhhh, let’s hear it”, said Lexi excitedly.

“Me and and Riley are going out”, said Amy.

“Nooo wayyyyy, gasped Lexi. “How long for?”, she asked.

“Only like 2 weeks”, replied Amy.

“So that’s your type, I didn’t even know you liked girls”, laughed Lexi.

“It’s not like that, I’ve had feelings for Riley for years now, we got ** on my birthday and I spilled everything, if I’m honest I don’t think I’d have ever told her if she was still skinny, she could have been with anyone on this earth back then, not that she’s not beautiful now, I think she’s as hot now as she was then but she definitely doesn’t have the same confidence now”, said Amy.

“You’re hot as hell sis, I think you could have bagged her then still, she’s just gotta be careful tho, don’t get me wrong I, completely agree with you, I still think she’s beautiful, but if she she keeps going how she’s going she’ll be enormous”, said Lexi getting more a bit more serious.

The thought of Riley growing bigger only turned Amy on, “I know I’ll try to get her to slow down”.

Amy and Lexi heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom, “hey that’s dinner ready”, said Riley as she entered the room.

“You were away a while”, said Amy.

“Yeah your mom was talking to me in the kitchen”, replied Riley.

“So what was my mom saying to you anyways”, asked Amy.

“She was just asking me how I’m getting on and stuff and asking questions about my life, pretty much fishing for answers to why I’m so fat now without actually asking the question”, laughed Riley.

“I’m sorry about her”, said Amy.

“Don’t be silly she wasn’t rude or anything, not like my mom”, laughed Riley. “Wow that smells amazing”, Riley took in the aroma as her and Amy entered a local pizza restaurant.

“Yeah it smells better than my moms rabbit food”, laughed Amy.

Riley ordered a pepperoni pizza and Amy ordered a chicken pizza with peppers on it, she also took it upon herself to order some sides knowing fine well Riley would be the only one eating them, she ordered chicken wings, chicken tenders and a large fries. Amy wasn’t really even hungry enough to eat a full meal, she was just a little peckish, she planned to just eat a few slices of her pizza and hopefully Riley would finish it.

The waiter brought out the food and it looked absolutely amazing, the quality off it must have awakened the the hunger inside Amy as she ended up managing to finish three fourths of the decently sized pizza before throwing in the towel with her belly full. Riley steadily plowed through every bit of food on the table, she’d eat a couple of slices of pizza, then move on to some of the sides, then back to the pizza, and before every bite dunking everything in bbq sauce even the pizza, as soon as she had finished the last bite of her own food Amy moved her remaining two pizza slices onto Riley’s plate, “here, you can finish mines”. Without saying a word Riley began to devour the last two slices.

“Can I get you ladies the desserts menu”, asked the waiter.

“No we’re good thanks”, answer Amy.

“Hey I wanted a dessert”, whined Riley.

“Relax I’ve got something else for you”, laughed Amy.

Amy and Riley left the restaurant and began walking down the street, “seeeee, you gotta trust me more Riley”, joked Amy, as she pointed to the Dunkin Donuts. “We will get a sharer dozen to take back to your moms”, said Amy.

“Okay but we will have to sneak it in”, laughed Riley.

The girls picked up their donuts but as they left the store they passed a familiar face, “god that’s embarrassing”, said Riley putting a hand to her head.

“What is”, asked Amy, who was busy imagining how good Riley was gonna look stuffing her already full belly with these donuts when they got home.

“We just walked passed Matt from from high school, he looked at me and then down at my body and he honestly looked like he’d saw a ghost”, said Riley.

“I bet he thought you looked hot”, said Amy.

“No I bet he thinks I’m total whale”, argued Riley.

“I doubt it, but anyway who gives a shit, you’re absolutely perfect girl don’t you forget it”, smiled Amy.

“Bro you aren’t gonna believe this, I just walked past Riley Montana and Amy Walker and Riley’s got fat, like FAT fat”, said Matt as he entered his friend Harry’s apartment.

“No way, I follow Riley on instagram, that must be why she doesn’t really post pictures of herself anymore, she posts the occasional close up face pic now and again and I wasn’t sure if she looked a little chubbier in the cheeks, I never thought much of it tho, is Amy still skinny”, asked Harry.

“Yeah man she looks unreal, Riley’s thighs were bigger than her waist”, laughed Matt.

“Wow is she really that big”, asked Harry thinking Matt had to be exaggerating.

“I swear dude, you should have saw what she was wearing too, crop top with the bottom of her belly barely covered by her shorts, and it was jiggling like crazy as she walked, I didn’t wanna turn to look at her ass but I could tell from how wide she was from the front that it would have been fucking huge, I mean I’m all for big asses but there’s a limit”, said Matt.

“Jeez that’s crazy, such a waste man, I feel like there’s so many girls nowadays that just completely ruin themselves”, replied Harry.

“Oh I nearly forgot the funniest part, they had just came out of Dunkin Donuts with a sharers dozen, I’m guessing Amy isn’t gonna see any of those”, laughed Matt.

“Here look, this is literally from 8 months ago”, Harry showed a picture of Riley in a bikini from her insta.

“Maybe that was an older pic when she posted it?”, asked Matt.

“Nah I don’t think so cuz look there’s lots of pictures of her from around that time, it’s actually right after here when she stops posting her body”, said Harry.

“Dude you didn’t see her today, if she has went from that to how she looks now in 8 months I’m actually worried for her, she must literally be living off donuts”.

Chapter 30

Riley opened the door to her mom's house, "MOM, WE'RE HOME, WE ARE JUST GOING UP TO MY ROOM", Riley called out.

"OKAY", Sofia called back from the living room.

Riley made her way inside with Amy following her with the donuts. They both made it safely to Riley's bedroom without getting caught, Amy closed the door behind them and Riley immediately began stripping out of her clothes, she took off everything except her tight panties, not that they could even be seen with her fat belly hanging over them as she sat on the bed. The bedroom was pretty warm so Amy followed suit and got undressed too, when doing so however she noticed she had a little stuffed belly of her own.

"Here", said Amy placing the donut box onto Riley's huge thighs while she turned on the TV.

Riley immediately opened the box, "mmmmmmmm, they look amazing", she wasted no time and quickly picked one out and took her first bite, "ohh they're soooo good, I really gotta start eating donuts more often, you have to try one", said Riley, handing a donut to Amy as she sat down the bed beside her. I guess one won't hurt, Amy thought. She bit into the donut and the waves of flavour filled her mouth, Riley wasn't lying these were really good, Amy ate the donut slowly but loved every bite, by the time she had finished it Riley was now on her third.

"Come on have another one there's so many left", said Riley.

"I'm way to full Riley", replied Amy almost feeling sorry for herself.

"Amy I'm on my third already, I'm sure can manage one more"

"Okay", conceded Amy grabbing another donut.

Every bite of Amy's second donut was a struggle, she was breathing heavier and her belly felt ready to pop, but the taste was simply amazing and it pushed her to power on. She ate every bite of the donut and glanced down at her belly, it was so tight and it was sticking out further than she'd ever seen it, looks like Riley's eating is rubbing off on me, Amy thought before drifting off to sleep.

Amy was awoken by the sound of the TV still playing, she looked at her phone to check the time, 2.37am. She turned to Riley who was lying flat on her back snoring peacefully, right away she noticed how big Riley's belly was though, she looked simply massive with her belly rising up and then deflating with each breath, Amy looked down to see the donut box lying open at the end bed with only two remaining, wow she ate 8 of those donuts, Amy said in her head, roughly 400 calories a donut, that's over 3000 calories worth, god she's sexy, look at that belly, Amy was getting way too aroused and began pleasuring herself to the sight of her fat overfed girlfriend.

The next day Riley and Amy managed to wake up reasonably early at 10am, "I'll go have a shower first and when we're both ready we can go out for some breakfast", said Amy.

"If it's not Denny's don't talk to me", Riley half joked.

"Of course its Denny's", laughed Amy.

Amy came back into the room after her shower to find Riley putting the last bite of the donut into her mouth, "you really just ate the last two? what if I had wanted one", Amy laughed.

"I think I needed them more than you, my belly needs to be pampered", mumbled Riley with her mouth still full as she shook her belly with both hands causing it to jiggle ferociously.

"Go get a shower sexy", Amy had noticed Riley becoming much more comfortable with joking about her weight, this was the first time she had actually jiggled her belly in front of Amy, until now the most she had done was give it a good pat after big meals, she liked how things were progressing, Riley making comments about her body and playing with her fat was unbelievably hot to Amy.

"Kayla wants to meet us for cocktails in a couple of hours", said Amy.

"Ohhh this should be fun", Riley laughed sarcastically.

"C'mon we know she's a bitch but she's our bitch, it will be good to see her it's been too long", said Amy.

"I'm just kidding I have actually missed her.. I'll probably be talking that back after five minutes tho", Riley laughed.

Their conversation was soon interrupted by the waiter bringing their food, Riley got her usual two portions of pancakes with an oreo milkshake, Amy wasn't planning on getting too much but Riley had managed to talk her into getting the pancakes and the milkshake.

"No way will I finish this and the milkshake", Amy protested.

"Sure you can, just don't drink the shake till after you've ate the pancakes", said Riley.

"Thanks for the advice coach", said Amy as they both shared a laugh.

As the girls began to eat they both fell silent being solely focused on their food, as Amy bit into the sweet pancakes she just wished she could eat them all the time, she'd actually really enjoyed eating junk food with Riley over the past couple of weeks but she knew it had to end soon, sure she was still going to the gym but that wouldn't keep the weight off forever and Amy didn't want gain ANY weight, she liked Riley fat, but Amy liked being in good shape.

Going against the voice in her head telling her to stop, Amy soldiered on and finished the pancakes, her belly was stuffed to the brim and there was no way she would still be able to drink the 1000 calorie milkshake. Ignoring her better judgement she brought the straw to her lips and took a sip, but as soon as the amazing flavour reached her taste buds she found it hard to stop drinking, with each gulp her belly swelled bigger and bigger and by the time she was finished she was even more stuffed than last night. Amy wished she had worn something a little less revealing as her bloated stomach was impossible to hide.

"My mom's texted me to say we are having a pizza night since it's our last night here before we go home, and your mom is coming too, we have to be there for 6", said Amy.

"Oh great, I'll be surrounded by pizza with my mom telling me not to eat too much, I can't wait", said Riley sarcastically, "actually it might not be so bad, I can just eat before we go and then only have a few slices, its not like anyone will know my belly's already stuffed when we get there cuz they haven't even seen my belly empty since we came, they all just think I'm a bit fatter than I actually am", laughed Riley.

"Yeah it's a very rare occasion anyone will see you with your belly empty", teased Amy.

"Shut up", laughed Riley. Amy was relieved to see Riley responded well to being teased about her weight. "I'm gonna order another milkshake, going all out today since I know my mom's gonna starve me tonight", said Riley.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you're well fed today", Amy replied.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 31

It was still only 11.15am and Riley and Amy weren't meeting Kayla till 2pm, so they decided to do some holiday shopping for Mexico to pass the time. They'd bought everything they needed before 1pm so there was still just over an hour till they met Kayla.

"Lets go to Golden Corral, its right across from the cocktail bar so we can kill some time there till Kayla gets here", suggested Riley.

"I don't think I can handle a buffet after that breakfast but if you're buying I'm in, I really won't eat much though", said Amy.

"Well walking around shops is exhausting, I'm definitely ready to eat again"

Amy managed to eat one decently filled plate followed by a brownie with some ice cream and she felt ready to burst, she'd already consumed 2000 calories at breakfast and she would have been fine with not eating till dinner, but here she was adding to the damage only 2 hours later. Amy was somewhat distracted by the pain in her stomach by watching Riley who had just finished her 4th plate, "can you come up with me and bring back one of my desserts, I really want to try the brownie, the lava cake and fudge cake, I just don't want to make 3 trips to the desserts and I can't carry it all at once", asked Riley.

"Yeah of course", replied Amy, how an earth is she not full yet, she thought, the reality was, Riley was full, very full, but her sweet tooth had control of her and she really wanted to try all 3 desserts.

Each of the 3 desserts were accompanied with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup, a combination that Riley felt was essential in a good dessert, she began eating from the first bowl and her mouth was completely overwhelmed with the sweet flavour, but the more she ate the more she slowed down and by the time she was mid way through the last dessert she looked to be really struggling, "Riley you know you don't HAVE to finish it all right", said Amy.

"I know, it just tastes soooo good", replied Riley, taking a deep breath before getting back to eating.

Amy watched in awe as Riley finished off the last dessert, it really was amazing just how greedy she was now, she must have eaten around 8000 calories and it was only 1.40pm. Riley was honestly like a girl possessed, it was as if she was just trying to get fat, only Amy knew she wasn't, she had just become utterly obsessed with food. Amy knew it wasn't healthy but she'd be lying if she said her girlfriends gluttony didn't drive her crazy, she was soaking wet just from watching her eat those desserts.

"Can we just sit here for 20 minutes, I don't think I can move yet", complained Riley.

At 1.54pm Amy received a text from Kayla, 'I'm here sitting myself like a weirdo, hurry up and get here'.

'We'll be 2 minutes', Amy texted back.

"Time to go", announced Amy.

Riley struggled to her feet and they began to walk over to the bar. Amy walked in first and quickly met eyes with Kayla, Kayla was 5ft4 and weighed a thin 105lbs, her body still had a nice shape despite having small boobs and not much of an ass, Kayla had bleach blonde hair, blue eyes and a very pretty face, not quite Riley pretty but she was a very beautiful girl none the less, Amy smiled at her as she approached the table from across the bar, Kayla smiled back but that smile was quickly washed from her face with a look of pure shock, aaaand she's noticed Riley, Amy said in her head. Riley was walking just behind Amy looking bigger than ever wearing a skirt that spanned from mid way up her thighs to above her belly button, when she put it on this morning it reached down to just above her knees, but she'd been forced to pull it higher to keep her belly covered, the skirt looked absolutely stretched to its limits making the waistband dig deep into her fat giving her an outrageously plump muffin top. Moving up Riley was wearing a cute little fitted top that revealed A LOT of cleavage, her chest looked unbelievably soft as it continuously jiggled as she walked, her belly also jiggled as did her thighs as they rubbed together with each step.

"No f*cking wayyy", gasped Kayla as Amy and Riley arrived at the table, "I had wondered how you went from not going a single day without posting a pic of that perfect body of yours, to never posting a body pic, now it all makes sense. Hold up you were posting bikini pics all of last summer looking absolutely flawless, girl how much have you been eating to gain so much in like 8 or 9 months?", asked Kayla.

"WAYYYY more than I should but f*ck it", replied Riley confidently.

Kayla began to examine Riley's body with her eyes and didn't try to do it discretely. "you're lucky you've always been more bottom heavy, your ass and thighs have took a lot of the weight, like A LOT, I've got a 25 inch waist, your thighs have gotta easily be over 30 inches, don't get me wrong your belly is still really fat but it could have been wayyy bigger if it took some of the weight from your ass and thighs, at least your boobs are huge now, and you still got that knockout face, all in all, I'd still fuck you", laughed Kayla.

"You haven't changed a bit", said Riley as she laughed with Kayla.

The girls got to drinking and catching up, it only took until the second round for Amy to tell Kayla that her and Riley were together, Kayla wasn't too phased by the news as it wasn't uncommon for her to occasionally fool around with the same sex after a few drinks, she seemed genuinely happy for them both.

By the time 4.30pm came the three of them were definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol, it had now also been 3 hours since Riley had eaten, she wasn't exactly starving but she certainly had some space to eat again, "I'm gonna order some food", stated Riley.

"What are you getting?", asked Amy.

"I think I'll get a cheeseburger with fries, a side of nachos and a side of chicken tenders", replied Riley.

"Amy do you wanna share a large nachos, I haven't eaten today and I'm guessing Riley isn't down to share any of hers", laughed Kayla.

"Yeah I'll get nachos with you", replied Amy.

Amy and Kayla had finished off their nachos, Kayla only ate around a quarter of the plate and Amy ate the rest, although neither of them seemed to pay much attention to who ate more, they were now much more focused on Riley. Kayla made it blatantly obvious she was watching Riley eat, "never in a million years would I have expected to see you eating like this, double the size you were and completely spilling out your clothes", said Kayla with a grin.

"What can I say, food is life" ,said Riley looking uncomfortably full, Amy was amazed with Riley's responses, all Kayla had done was tease her and she didn't seem bothered at all.

Riley's pace of eating slowed significantly as she attempted to finish off the only remaining food which was about half the portion of her fries. "I'll take those", said Kayla as she snatched the plate.

"HEYY", protested Riley.

"Riley look at you, you've had enough, we are gonna end up needing a crane to get you out of here if you eat anymore, plus I don't want you ripping out that skirt", laughed Kayla.

"Amyyy..", whined Riley hoping she would come to her aid.

"Sorry Riley", said Amy as she began eating the fries.

Kayla and Amy finished of the fries with Amy eating the majority once again. They all had one more round of drinks before it was time for Riley and Amy to go. "I wish you didn't have to leave so early", said Kayla.

"I know it sucks but we will get a real night out together when we come back for Thanksgiving", replied Amy.

"I love you both, I'll miss yous", said Kayla as the trio group hugged.

Riley's mom was already at Amy's parents house so the girls took the opportunity to go home so Riley could get changed, she really needed out of that skirt. She got changed into a pair of pink sweatpants she had that were a size too big, being an 18, only when she put them on they were fitting a little snugly, they managed to cover her lower belly without giving her a crazy muffin top which was the main thing.

The girls arrived at Amy's parents house at 6pm on the dot, the pizzas however did not arrive until 6.30, Riley was actually grateful to have the extra 30 minutes to recover. Only 4 pizzas between 6 people, Riley thought, thank god I've stuffed myself all day, at least the pizzas are large.

Despite still being full from the colossal amount of food she'd eaten today, she still managed to eat a further 6 slices, Amy's dad was the only other person to have ate as much, also having 6 slices, Sofia, Sue, Lexi, and Amy all had 3 slices, Amy knew she had overdid it with even just the 3 slices given how much she'd eaten already, once again today she was completely stuffed.

At around 8pm Sofia drove Riley and Amy back to her place, Riley had noticed her mom had been rather quiet but she knew better than to ask her what was up as it would most likely be about her.

"Riley can you come give me a hand with something", asked Sofia as they all arrived home.

Here we go, Riley thought, "yeah", she followed her mom into the kitchen.

"Riley I'm only hard on you because I love you and I want the best for you, but your eating is out of hand", said Sofia expressing her concern.

"I had 6 slices, its not THAT bad", defended Riley.

"I'm not an idiot Riley, your belly looked bigger than it did yesterday before you'd even ate any pizza, and after the 6 slices you ate you looked ready to throw up, a girl as fat as you are isn't going to struggle that hard to eat 6 slices, my guess is you've been out eating most of the day so I wouldn't get on at you for eating too much at dinner", Riley had no response but the guilty look on her face said it all.

"I don't even want to know how much you've really ate today, but Riley, this needs to stop..", again Riley remained silent. "Anyways, I'm working early tomorrow so I'll be gone before you wake up, have safe flight home and I'll see you at thanks giving", Sofia said as she pulled daughter in for a hug.

After saying her goodbyes to Amy as well, Sofia went upstairs to her bed leaving Riley and Amy with the living room to themselves. They had watched TV for about an hour when Amy came up with a suggestion, "want me to order a sharers dozen from Dunkin Donuts?".

"Why is that even a question, YES order it", answered Riley.

Chapter 32

The next morning Sofia was up and ready to leave for work at 6.30am, as she walked down the stairs she could hear gentle snoring coming from the living area, she turned the corner and was disgusted with what she saw. Riley was lying on the sofa passed out on her back only wearing her tight bra and panties, Sofia was struggling to accept this pig of a girl was actually her daughter, she then noticed something that made her feel even more ashamed of Riley, on the floor next to the nearly naked fat girl was a completely empty Dunkin Donuts dozen donuts box, good lord, Sofia thought, how could she have eaten 12 donuts, especially right after I just told her how worried I am about her eating. What Sofia didn't know was that Amy had actually eaten 2 so Riley only ate 10, not that it was really much better. Sofia decided she had seen enough when she noticed the icing around Riley's mouth and on her fingers, she had came close to waking Riley up and screaming at her but quickly thought against it realising it wouldn't be the right approach to make her listen, she would give her a call later and try to talk to her.

"Hi Riley, how was the flight home?", asked Sofia.

"Hey mom, it was good, we just in the door before you called", replied Riley.

"That's good. Listed Riley.. I saw you this morning on the sofa withe empty box of donuts, I mean really Riley 12 donuts?".

"I didn't eat all 12, Amy ate 2", as soon as the words left her mouth she realised how ridiculous her defence was.

"So you think eating 10 donuts at once is normal?", Riley stayed quiet, "I thought I managed to get through to you a little when we spoke last night but clearly not, at the end of the day if you don't want to listen that's up to you, you were absolutely gorgeous Riley, and yes you still are beautiful, but if you keep getting bigger you're going to completely ruin you're looks, I'm not saying start living off salads but try to just eat junk in moderation, I'm not trying to be horrible to you I just care".

"I know mom, I'll try to eat better".

"Thanks Riley, I gotta go anyways but I love you".

"Bye mom love you".

Right as Riley hung up the phone Amy emerged from the bedroom, "That's us all packed for tomorrow", Amy smiled.

"Awesome I cannot wait", replied Riley.

"Oh and I wasn't sure if you would have wanted Burger King or Wendy's so I just ordered from both, and I hope you're hungry because I ordered A LOT".

Riley felt a little guilty about her conversation with her mom, but as soon she began stuffing her face with the Wendy's and Burger King the beautiful flavour of the fattening fast food quickly washed her guilt away.

"I'm so excited", said Riley.

"Me too, how is this our first time going a proper holiday together outside the US", replied Amy.

Riley ate way too much while they waited on their flight and then continued to eat during it, Amy tried not to overdo it but soon gave in using the excuse that she was on holiday. Both girls arrived in Mexico with their bellies stuffed, luckily Riley paid for a limo to take them the 70 minute journey from the airport to the resort so at least they could travel in luxury while they recovered from all the food.

They arrived at the resort at around 4pm and were immediately impressed by the service of the staff, as soon they got out of the limo there was a man called Carlos waiting to take their bags. After they got checked in at the front desk Carlos loaded their cases onto a golf cart and told the girls to hop in, he drove them through the massive resort taking them directly to their room. Riley and Amy were staying on the third floor of their building and they were completely stunned when they seen the room, it was beautifully designed, had a whirlpool bath and even had it's own private pool on the enormous balcony.

"Well, looks like this is home for the next to weeks", stated Amy.

"I can live with that", Riley smiled.

"Whatya say we break this bed in", said Amy biting her lip.

"I can live with that too", replied Riley sharing a look with Amy.

"This food looks unbelievable", said Riley who was practically drooling at the mouth upon entering the all inclusive buffet.

They found a table and were immediately greeted with a server to take their drinks order, they decided to get 2 pina coladas and headed straight for the food.

Around 45 minutes had passed and Riley was slowly finishing off her 7th plate, Amy had stopped eating some time ago barely managing to finish 3, she did drink 2 pina coladas however.

Riley looked painfully stuffed as she ate the last bite of the rich creamy pasta on her plate, "don't get any dessert", said Amy.

"Why not?", asked Riley sounding like a bratty kid not getting her way.

"There's room service remember, we will go back there, relax, and the food can come to you, plus your skirt it starting to get pretty tight, lets get you back and out of it", suggested Amy in a caring tone.

Amy was right Riley's skirt was getting tight, which was weird because it was a new one she had just bought for the holiday in a size 18, her size 16's were really struggling to get up past her growing ass recently. The size 18's had a little room in them but Riley had eaten a colossal amount of food today so it was beginning to make sense why the waistband was now digging into her belly.

Riley followed Amy's advice and they went back the room, Riley got out of her clothes and went straight to lie in the bed, "can you just order for me, you know what I like", said Riley.

Amy looked over the room service menu and picked up the phone to call. Just 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, "thank you", Amy said as she wheeled the little cart inside to show Riley what she'd ordered.

On the cart was a full chocolate cake, the menu had said that one sixteenth of the cake had 375 calories, meaning that whole cake contained 6000. Also on the cart was a full 1 litre tub of vanilla ice cream that contained another 2000 calories.

"Oh my god! They really let you just order full cakes?", asked Riley.

"They don't have a limit to what you can order", said Amy.

"Fuck.. I'm going to be huge", laughed Riley.

Amy cut off a little slice of cake and put in a bowl for herself, she then cut off a slice that was about a quarter of the cake and put it in a bowl, then filled up the remaining space in the bowl with about a third of the tub of ice cream and handed it to Riley.

"Wow", was all Riley could say before quickly tucking into the delicious dessert.

Amy got on the bed next to her and began eating her own, she finished hers just before Riley and having now eaten almost 5000 calories today decided one slice was enough for her. Amy took her empty bowl back up to the cart and cut off another quarter of the cake and placed it in it, then put another third of the ice cream tub in too. Riley didn't pay much attention as she was in total ecstasy from the sweet food she was enjoying, as soon as she finished off the last bite Amy quickly swapped out the empty bowl for the full one.

"I shouldn't, I've already ate far too much", Riley was very full but she didn't actually want to stop eating, it was as if she just had to hear Amy's approval before going full pig.

"Come on you gotta eat more than that, look how much is left, I seen how much you enjoyed that first piece.. close your eyes.. now open your mouth", Amy began spoon feeding her fattening girlfriend.

This was the first time Amy had actually fed Riley, she just hoped it wouldn't weird her out, even though she would now regularly rub Riley's stuffed belly she was still nervous about trying something new.

To Amy's relief Riley looked happier than ever, and she was, smiling between bites and constantly moaning to highlight how good it tasted, she hoped that Amy feeding her would become a regular thing.

Before long Riley finished off her second bowl and Amy quickly hurried to refill it with another quarter of the cake and the remainder of the ice cream, there was still a little piece of cake left on the cart but Amy didn't even expect her to finish what was in the large bowl.

Amy had to feed her the last bowl at a much slower rate as she was clearly struggling, it fascinated Amy to watch her eat these obscene amounts of food, she really was completely obsessed with eating, here she was, clearly in pain from how full she, but still continues to eat.

There was only a little bit of cake left in the bowl but Riley had finally thrown in the towel, "I can't eat anymore I'll explode", from the looks of her belly it actually seemed like the truth, her gut looked easily bigger than it ever had as she lay there panting heavily on her back.

"Come there's only a couple of bites left. Once you're done I'll rub your belly and go down on you", Amy said softly as she held a spoonful of cake at Riley's lips.

Upon Amy's encouragement Riley managed to finish off what was left in the bowl, she felt too heavy and bloated to even move her body so she just lay there paralysed by food, at least Amy was there to rub her belly.

Chapter 33

The girls didn't leave their room again for the rest of the holiday, it just seemed pointless, they could order as much food as they wanted right to their door, they could sunbathe on their balcony next to their own pool, and most importantly they could just f*ck all the time.

Thanks to Amy keeping the food coming and constantly hand feeding Riley she was now eating more than she ever had, consuming roughly 15,000 calories everyday of the holiday. Riley knew she should have been disgusted with herself, but for some reason she wasn't, she felt like she had been living in heaven for 2 weeks, and it wasn't like Amy minded, she clearly supported Riley's indulging.

Amy felt like she had done a half decent job of restricting herself given that she had only been eating a fraction of the amount that Riley was, but the reality was she was still eating at least 4000 calories a day, it just seemed like nothing in comparison to the ridiculous amount of food that Riley was filling her belly with. Amy had been stuffed every single day but didn't pay too much attention to the pain as she was too caught up in feeding Riley.

Due to the continuous overeating and lack of even the slightest exercise both girls had gained a noticeable amount of weight by the end of the holiday, despite Riley probably gaining more of the two, the changes were much more noticeable on Amy due to how skinny she was, on their last day Riley finally noticed, her previously toned belly and hint of abs were now almost completely gone, replaced by a thin layer of soft fat, she now had a tiny little roll of fat on her lower belly above the waistband of her bikini when she sat down. All of Amy was actually looking a little a softer and it was hard to tell, but Riley thought her ass and thighs might have been looking a bit bigger too. It made her happy to see Amy gaining some weight, Riley had now completely given in to her love of food and was starting to accept her fattened body that came with her extreme overeating, the only thing that was holding her back was how perfect Amy's body was, Riley absolutely loved Amy's body but she felt like all it did was highlight how fat she was, and the truth was it did, Riley was double Amy's weight and she looked absolutely massive next to her, Amy carried most of the little weight she had on her lower half and even at that just one of Riley's thighs looked almost as big as two of Amy's. From the back both girls actually had a very similar shape, with both of them being bottom heavy hourglasses, the differences being Riley's much larger form along with her back rolls and love handles. She didn't want Amy to get as fat as her or anything, maybe just a little chubby so the contract between them wasn't so drastic.

Riley and Amy landed back in Miami at 10pm on May 10th, as soon as they arrived home at their apartment Riley headed straight for the bathroom, I can't let Amy weigh herself, if she see's a number she doesn't like I'll never be able to keep her out of the gym, Riley thought. She picked up the scale and popped off the battery cover.. "fuck it, lets see how much fatter I am now", Riley whispered to herself quietly as her curiosity got the better of her. She put the battery cover back on and placed the scale on the floor. Riley slowly stepped on and waited for the number to appear..

*274lbs*

"Holy shit", she accidentally said aloud. 19 pounds in less than 3 weeks, no wonder my clothes don't fit again, Riley thought. She had bought a cute pair of pink size 18 sweatpants when she was in Arizona to wear travelling home from Mexico, and when she bought them they fit great, even had a tiny bit of space at her waist, but when she wore them today she almost couldn't get them past her ass, it was a miracle they didn't rip, unfortunately because of this she wasn't able to stuff herself silly on the journey home like she hoped, Riley knew if she overdid it the sweatpants wouldn't survive, she still ate a decent amount for a normal person but to her she was getting starved, Riley began to examine herself in the mirror, she was standing in very very tight size 16 panties which made her look twice as fat, they cut into her hips giving her unbelievably chunky love handles and her soft plump belly projected several inches past the tight waistband. She grabbed her lower belly with both hands and firmly squeezed the big squishy tire, then Riley lifted her belly up and released it causing it to bounce and jiggle in response. Riley's belly was clearly growing at an alarming rate but it was still her bottom half that took most of her weight, she lowered her eyes and looked at her thighs, they really were big, one thing about them was they did a good job of making her belly seem a little smaller, for a moment she pictured how terrible she'd look with stick thin legs, although a lot of people would probably consider her ass and thighs too big Riley was honestly grateful for them taking the brunt of her weight gain, if all that weight had gone to her top half she'd be a meatball with legs, luckily she was graced with her womanly physic, sure she was 124 pounds overweight but some might argue that makes her more womanly. Riley wasn't totally pleased about how fat she was getting but on the bright side, her boobs had grown even more again, speaking of, she really needed new bra's, the ones she had were probably about two sizes too small and only just managed to fasten on the last hook.

After enough time staring at her growing body Riley resumed her mission, she removed the batteries from the scale and put them in the trash.

Chapter 34

"RILEY WHERE ARE THE BATTERIES FOR THE SCALE", Amy called from the bathroom.

"I put them in the bin, I tried to weigh myself last night but they were dead", replied Riley as she joined Amy in the bathroom.

"We will have to buy some more, I need to see how much weight I've gained", said Amy.

"You don't look like you've gained any to me", lied Riley.

"I definitely have, my jeans are too tight", complained Amy.

"Come shopping with me today, I gotta get a size up in everything, you could buy something a bit comfier too", suggested Riley.

"I can't say no to shopping, remember Kelsey and Nicole are coming over for drinks on Friday so we will have to stock up on booze", said Amy.

Amy bought a few pairs of jeans and some shorts in a size 6, one size up from her usual size, she didn't have to buy any tops as her size 4's still fit fine. Riley had a very busy day as she needed to upgrade her whole wardrobe, she moved up to size 20 on her bottom and size 16 on her top with a new bra size of H, the H cup fit her well but if anything it was slightly more snug than loose, so Riley bought some I cup bra's too, was she planning on growing into them, Amy thought. Amy began to get more excited when Riley picked up for 2 pairs of size 22 sweatpants and said, "just so I have them", it was seeming Riley had accepted she was a growing girl. The pair picked up all their liquor from the store and then ended the afternoon with a golden corral, at first Amy tried to hold back but she soon argued with herself that she would be starting back the gym soon and was aloud to treat herself, she ended up eating 4 plates and then ate 2 more for dessert after she'd unbuttoned her tight size 4 jeans to make some room, after the dessert Amy was completely stuffed, as Riley went up for her 7th plate Amy stayed at the table and discretely rubbed her bloated belly to soothe the pain. When Riley returned with her plate filled Amy couldn't help but notice how tight her cycling shorts looked, they almost looked like spanx, they were stretched so much they were now see through and Riley's lower belly looked completely suffocated, the waistband sat level with Riley's belly button and dug deep into her flesh to the point it looked painful. When she sat down Amy watched as the waistband vanished into the deep roll of fat, she felt herself growing wet between the legs and as Riley began to eat she only became more aroused, Amy just stared at her with a loving smile on her face.

"Do you like watching me eat you lil weirdo", teased Riley with her mouth full of chicken nuggets.

"I just like watching you, and there isn't often a time where you're not eating so what choice have you left me", laughed Amy.

After Riley finished the food on her plate Amy offered to go back up for her so she could just relax at the table, "what do you want", she asked after successfully rebuttoning her jeans.

"Surprise me, no dessert just yet tho", replied Riley.

She ended up eating another 2 plates before moving onto dessert bringing her total to 9, when Amy was making her way back to the table with Riley's first dessert she noticed two of the waitresses looking at Riley and clearly talking about her, they were both pretty girls and looked around 18, they seemed like the bitchy type. At first Amy was a little angry but soon realised that for some reason it was turning her on more than anything. She just acted like she couldn't see them and continued delivering Riley's dessert to her.

Riley started to take little breaks between desserts to allow the pain to fade a bit before eating more, but by the time she was on her 4th dessert the pain was unbearable, she was absolutely stuffed to brim but the real pain was coming from her waistband digging unbelievably deep into her soft fat. She continued to eat through the pain bite after bite until finally she swallowed the last piece of cake, she sat back in her chair and let out her breath when suddenly..

RIIIIIPPPPPP..

.. Riley gasped as she felt her belly wobbling freely, she looked down to see the waistband holding her gut in had completely snapped and sent a big tear going straight down the front of the shorts, Riley's belly was left fully exposed, free to flop onto her lap. Amy had no idea what to say as the two awkwardly locked eyes, luckily Riley broke the silence, "whoops", she said with a red face. Riley tried to play it off but Amy could tell she was embarrassed, fortunately no one had noticed the wardrobe malfunction as she was able to hide her belly under the table, still, she would need to walk past everyone on the way out.

"That must feel much better", said Amy trying to ease the tension.

"It does to be honest", laughed Riley sheepishly.

"You look better now anyways too, you always look cuter with your belly out", Amy smiled making Riley blush in response.

They both sat at the table for about another 15 minutes till Riley built up the courage to leave, when she eventually stood up unfortunately the two young waitresses were watching, Amy could read the lips of one of the girls saying, "oh my god", before they both started giggling, luckily Riley never noticed as she was too busy making a weak attempt at holding her ripped shorts together in efforts to somewhat cover her overfed belly. She walked the fasted she'd walked in months (still not very fast at all) so she could get out of there while avoiding eye contact with anyone. By the time they both got to the car Riley was panting like she'd just ran a marathon, all Amy could think about was getting home and f*cking Riley's brains out.

Over the next few days Riley had managed to talk Amy out of going to the gym, and the pair ended up not even leaving their apartment, Riley was surprised at how easy it was for her to convince Amy not to go the gym, all she had to do was say something like, "d'you really want to spend an hour away from this ass?", and then argue that she'd burn lots of calories during sex anyways since she was always the one doing the work, so far Riley'd had a 100% success rate as Amy had caved every time. Sure Riley didn't want Amy to go the gym in hopes that she would get a little chubby but she was also finding that she didn't want to be without her at all, not even for an hour or 2, in the few days that they'd been home from Mexico Amy had basically turned into Riley's personal servant, she would bring her anything she needed, it was to point where Riley only had to move off the sofa few times a day to go to the bathroom. Amy had begun feeding Riley most of the time now too, if they ate together, once Amy had finished her own food she would tell her to relax and begin feeding her. Riley thought it was a little strange that Amy was now hand feeding her every chance she got and constantly bringing her snacks without her even needing to ask, yes she wanted the snacks but it was just weird that Amy encouraged her to eat so much, you'd think because of how much weight she had gained Amy wouldn't enable her so much, Riley had wondered if she was actually trying to make her even fatter. This is something that should have worried her but instead she brushed these thoughts off and put them at the back of her mind, the one thing she knew was that she's the happiest she'd ever been, a part of her was disgusted with how happy lying on a sofa being stuffed with over 10,000 calories a day made her, but the truth of it was her life felt like heaven, she had absolutely no responsibilities, leaving her to be pampered and fed all day everyday, she just hoped she wouldn't get too much bigger.

Chapter 35

"Riley you gotta go get dressed", said Amy.

"I know I'm just gonna eat the rest of this first", replied Riley.

"They will literally be at the door in two minutes", Riley was currently sitting on the sofa watching TV while eating a huge 2,000 calorie chocolate bar in her bra and panties, she really was a sight to behold, looking significantly bigger than when she first arrived home from LA, Amy couldn't even see her panties, with how Riley was sitting she now had the perfect double belly, her belly button had disappeared into the deep fold that split her soft belly in two and her panties were lost under her thick lower tire that rested heavily on her thighs, thighs that looked even bigger than usual as they spread wide with the pressure of the sofa under them. Riley looked absolutely stunning to Amy, she had even made the effort to wear makeup, not that she needed it but still, Amy loved the contrast on Riley, she still had a supermodel like face, with a fat girls body, although her face was beginning to fill out now, her cheeks were getting much rounder and she had finally developed a very small double chin, it wasn't a huge deal however as she could still easily hide it by lifting her head a little.

"Shit", said Riley as she lethargically got off the sofa and jiggled her way to the bedroom.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Heyyyyy girl", said Kelsey as Amy answered the door.

"Hey you two, Kelsey have you lost weight?", asked Amy.

"Yep", said Kelsey proudly, "over 10 pounds, I'm down to 160 now".

"That's amazing, what have you been doing?", asked Amy.

"Just more cardio at the gym and eating better", Kelsey replied.

"She's trying to impress her new boyfriend, he's a personal trainer", Nicole cut in.

"He's not my boyfriend, we're just seeing where it goes", said Kelsey.

"Whatever, he's basically you're boyfriend", Nicole said.

"Anyways, where is lovergirl", asked Kelsey.

"She's just getting dressed", Amy said.

"I still can't believe you two are together now, and I can't believe you told me over text, we should have had a party or something", said Nicole.

"We can make this that party then", laughed Amy.

Nicole picked the big bar of chocolate off the coffee table as she sat on the sofa, "Riley's?".

"Yuppp, so get you're hands off", Riley said as she emerged from the bedroom, she was wearing one of her new pairs of high waist jeans with a slightly cropped long sleeve top, for once all of her belly was actually covered but that didn't prevent her from looking huge, the form fitting jeans allowed the shape of Riley's growing belly to be seen clear as day, she had gained over 30lbs in the 6 weeks that she last seen Nicole and Kelsey and it really showed.

"Oh my god Riley", said Nicole looking stunned.

"Give the girl her chocolate, she's gotta feed that belly", teased Kelsey.

"You're right I do and I'm starving", replied Riley causing Kelsey to giggle. Riley snatched the remaining quarter of the chocolate bar out of Nicole's hand, "thaaaank you", she said as she plopped her enormous ass on the sofa.

"I'll pour us some drinks", announced Amy.

"I'm on the music", said Kelsey as she went to get the speaker.

Riley immediately opened up the chocolate and began eating, "hows the diet going Riley", asked Nicole who was still shocked at how much bigger Riley had gotten.

"Umm..", Riley paused to swallow the mouthful of chocolate, "I'm not on one anymore, to be honest I've just been really enjoying food right now, and Amy seems to like how I look, I just don't want to get bigger than I am now".

"Well I guess all that matters is that you're happy", replied Nicole unconvincingly.

It was 5.30pm and the girls had been drinking for a little over an hour, they were all getting pretty tipsy and for Riley this was only adding to her hunger, "I'm gonna order some pizzas, you guys want anything specific?", she asked.

"Just get whatever, we trust you're expert opinion", Kelsey laughed.

"You girls are in good hands", giggled Riley.

The pizzas didn't arrive for another 45 minutes and with every minute that past the hunger inside her rapidly increased, Riley began drinking faster while she waited so there was still something going in her belly at least. Despite now being more than double her old size she didn't hold her liquor a whole lot better, by the time the pizzas came she was a couple of drinks ahead of the other girls and the most ** of the three, with Nicole not too far behind her.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Finally!", Riley exclaimed.

"I'll get them", said Amy.

Amy opened the door to see the delivery guy standing there holding 8 large pizzas, wow Riley, she thought, she took 4 pizzas off the top and placed them behind her on the floor and then took the remaining 4 boxes.

"We better get eating girls, Riley's gotten us 2 pizzas each", Kelsey laughed.

"Not quite..", Riley checked the inside of the boxes once Amy stacked them on the coffee table, "these are my 4", she said as she separated 4 of the pizzas from the rest.

"You're gonna eat 4 of them? That's gotta be about 10,000 calories, at least!", said Nicole hoping Riley would be kidding.

"Probably not tonight but I like to have some leftovers for the next day", Riley replied, not picking up on Nicole's judgement. She placed one of the pizzas on her lap and sat her remaining 3 next to her on the sofa, Riley wasted no time by quickly opening up the box and beginning to eat. Amy opened up the other 4 pizzas and spread them out on the table so they could just help themselves as they drank.

After about 30 minutes Amy, Nicole and Kelsey had put a very small dent in their half of the pizzas, Amy had eaten 4, Nicole had only just picked up her second, and Kelsey had stopped herself at 3 slices, she was battling hard within herself not to eat more as she didn't want to overdo her cheat day. Riley on the other hand had eaten more than the 3 of them combined as she had just began eating her third pizza, her belly was now really starting to swell and the continuous drinking of vodka redbulls were definitely helping it bloat even more. Her attire no longer looked neat and well fitted as it did when she first got dressed, her top had rode up exposing a few inches of soft belly fat that was spilling over her tight waistband, Riley looked like an overfed slob and the pizza in her hand just completed the look.

Riley continued to eat and continued to drink, with each bite her belly swelled a little more and her waistband dug a little deeper. After about another 20 minutes she had completely finished off the third pizza along with another drink, Riley dropped the empty box on the floor with the others, "Amy could you take these boxes away from my feet and pour me another drink please".

"Of course", Amy replied sweetly.

"Thanks Amy, love you", Riley lifted the lid of her last pizza box and looked inside, bbq chicken and pepperoni, it looked amazing and she had to have it, by the looks of things there would still be lots of left overs anyway given that the other three girls had only eaten just over 1 of there 4 pizzas, Riley did manage to notice that Amy had eaten the majority having just finished her 5th slice.

"Surely you aren't going to eat another pizza?", exclaimed Nicole.

"I mean I've eaten 3 all ready, what harm will one more do", at this point Riley was too ** to even care, "I just gotta make a little more room", she carefully pulled the zip down on her jeans and began fiddling with the button, as soon as she got it through the hole the jeans flew open with her belly jiggling out to its true size and resting heavily on her colossal thighs. Riley left the pizza box by her side rather than putting it on her lap so her belly had more room, she picked out the first slice and took a bite.

"F*ck Riley, your belly is huge", gasped Kelsey, looking somewhat amused.

"This is what a happy belly looks like, I take good care of her", Riley gave her belly two firm pats causing it to jiggle for seconds after, Amy noticed a very ** Nicole looking utterly disgusted but the whole situation was just turning her on.

Kelsey was pretty **, like they all where, so she wasn't holding back with speaking her thoughts, "a year ago I would have literally paid every cent I had to see you get this fat.. like it's genuinely hard to believe you have actually gotten this big in what, not even 9 months, how much have you actually gained exactly?".

"Well I'm 274 pounds now and I used to be 130, I was 241 when I first came back from LA", said Riley.

"I thought you were 252 last you checked", asked Amy.

"I was 252 before Arizona and Mexico but 274 now, I managed to see my weight before the batteries died, I was just embarrassed to tell you how much I'd gained", Riley lied, "but I'm hammered now so f*ck it", she laughed.

Riley continued to eat until the last of the pizza was gone, she looked utterly massive as she sat there on the couch with her fat belly fully exposed and stuffed to the brim, the alcohol seemed to be helping with the pain as her belly wasn't hurting quite as much as she knew it should have been. After a few more drinks Riley decided she needed something sweet, "Amy could you get me one of my chocolate bars", she asked kindly.

Amy quickly returned with the exact same chocolate bar as the one Riley had eaten earlier. "Thanks Amy", Riley smiled.

"How many of those chocolate bars do you have?", laughed Kelsey.

"Let's just say the cupboards are stocked", Riley giggled.

"Can I go look?", asked Kelsey.

"Sure", Riley replied.

Kelsey walked over to the kitchen and began looking around, "holy shit Nicole you gotta come look".

Nicole was the most ** of the four and was almost passed out on the couch so she didn't have a whole lot of interest. Kelsey couldn't believe what she was looking at, every cupboard was just rammed with chocolate, candy, potato chips and other junk, the freezer was filled with nothing but ice cream and the fridge was basically just cheese, milk, coke and pudding cups. "This is like a fat girls dream in here, but where is all you're actual food?", asked Kelsey.

"We just order all our food, breakfast, lunch and dinner", answered Riley.

"Damn! How much do you think you spend a month on food?", asked Kelsey.

"Umm... probably somewhere around 4k a month", said Riley.

"FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH... ON FOOD?? I don't even make that in a month", laughed Kelsey.

"Just out here living my best life", said Riley as she began to rub her exposed tanned belly with one hand while breaking of pieces of chocolate with the other.

"I like the new fat Riley, you're much more fun, and to be honest its pretty incredible how much food you can pack away, I don't think you'll manage to finish the rest of that chocolate bar though, you look ready to explode", said Kelsey, trying to bait Riley.

"Want a bet", responded Riley, knowing the power of her sweet tooth.

"You're on, if you can finish it I'll bring you a chocolate cake from this amazing bakery near my house, I'll bring it next time I'm here", offered Kelsey.

"Mmmmm.. sounds tasty, and what do you want if I don't finish it?", asked Riley.

Watching the perfect Riley Montana stuff her obese body with obscene amounts of food is a good enough reward, Kelsey thought, "how's about diamond earrings? We know you can afford it".

"Deal, not that you'll ever see those earrings", laughed Riley as she continued to eat the chocolate.

Nicole was completely passed out at this stage and Amy wasn't far behind her, she was still awake but resting her heavy eyelids every now then while she listened to Riley and Kelsey's conversation, as she listened she grew wetter and wetter, it was clear Kelsey was encouraging Riley to get fatter, only for different reason to hers. Kelsey obviously found Riley's fall from grace amusing and didn't want to see her ever get back to her old self, and Amy could understand why, they all loved Riley but it could certainly be tough being her friend sometimes, anytime she entered a room every other girl would become invisible, it definitely effected Kelsey the most as it was no secret she loved the attention from boys. Now Riley was the pretty fat friend, well, the very pretty, very fat friend, she still got looks from guys but it was mostly because they were just stunned by the size of her ass, the reality was she was too big for 90% of guys and the ones that did still find her attractive would probably just have slept with her but been too embarrassed to date her, society was f*cked but it didn't matter because Riley had Amy.

After only around 10 minutes Riley finished off the rest of the chocolate bar, "all done", she said, gently rubbing her hugely overfed belly.

"Oh well you're gonna love your cake", smiled Kelsey. "Amy get a pic of me and Riley", said Kelsey nudging her to life. Amy sleepily opened her eyes and took Kelsey's phone.

"No Kelsey I look massive", argued Riley.

"Don't worry I'm not posting it or anything, I just want a little memorial of the night you ate 4 pizzas and 2 giant chocolate bars", Kelsey said as she moved over next to Riley.

"Okay just let me button my jeans at least".

Kelsey quickly jumped in, "Riley you're never gonna be able button them over your belly, just relax it's only me that's gonna see it".

Amy held the phone up ready to take photo while Riley and Kelsey posed, "take quite a few Amy you look a little wobbly", laughed Amy. The pair switched between pouting and smiling while Amy took the shots, after she'd taken enough she just locked the phone and put it on the coffee table then went back to resting her eyes again.

"You wan't another drink", asked Kelsey.

"Yeah why not", Riley replied.

Kelsey and Riley had a few more drinks until eventually Riley passed out at around 1.30am, Kelsey was absolutely wasted but she liked to wake up in her own bed after a night drinking so she ended up getting an uber home.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 36

"Holy f*ck!", exclaimed Matt as he stared at his phone.

"What is it?", Harry asked.

"Remember I was telling you about Riley, well she's just been tagged in a photo on insta, look", Matt tossed his phone to Harry.

"Nahhh... there's no way", Harry couldn't believe his eyes, he was faced with the photo Amy had taken of Kelsey and Riley last night. It was a great photo of Kelsey, her face looked stunning and her body was flames, but for Riley it wasn't so flattering, her face still looked absolutely beautiful as she flaunted her perfect smile, the only thing was, when she smiled her face looked even chubbier and to make things worse, the rather low camera angle really highlighted her double chin and made it look even bigger. Riley's double chin was the least of her worries though, in the photo she literally looked 300lbs, her thighs looked absolutely massive, even next to Kelsey who was a pretty thick girl Riley completely dwarfed her looking double the size. Worst of all though was her completely exposed ridiculously stuffed belly, unfortunately for Riley the photo was high enough quality to pick up the faint red stretch marks on her lower belly, and the camera angle wasn't doing her any favours either making her lower tire look enormous as it hung over her unbuttoned jeans.

"I honestly thought you had to be exaggerating when you told me about her", said Harry still looking shook.

"Unfortunately not, she looks much bigger in that than when I saw her too", replied Matt.

"You only saw her like a month ago though, she can't have changed that much", rationalised, Harry.

"Dude I swear, and remember she was just on vacation too, I mean its not really that hard to believe when you look at how fat she's gotten in like 9 months", replied Matt.

"It's pretty f*cked up how fast she's gaining, she must just be nonstop eating. What's the deal with the picture anyway, like isn't that supposed to be her friend, why would she post that?", asked Harry.

"I got no idea, it doesn't even sound like they've fallen out or anything from the caption, but then again she could just be being twisted, you know how girls can be", said Matt.

"What did the caption say I didn't read it, I was too busy throwing up in my mouth", laughed Harry.

"It said, 'been too long since I had a good drink with my besties, still can't believe how much Riley ate, she can really pack it away now, laughing face'", read Matt.

"Yeah that sounds a little twisted to me", laughed Harry. "I guess it's Riley's own fault for letting herself get so fat, a girl as hot as she was should surely have more self control".

"Yeah it's really still hard to believe Riley Montana is a whale now", said Matt with disappointment in his voice.

Nicole was the first to wake up, she was in the exact same spot she fell asleep in and still wearing last nights clothes, as she tried to gather herself and took in her surroundings she noticed Amy had stripped down to her bra and panties and was still sleeping at the other end of the sofa, has she gained weight, Nicole thought, she has hasn't she. She decided she wasn't gonna bring it up to Amy, after all she wasn't exactly fat or even chubby, she just wasn't looking as trim, and she was just back from a vacation, she just hoped Riley wasn't rubbing off on her. It was 11am and Nicole just wanted to get home ASAP so she could get cleaned up and be hungover in her own bed.

"My uber is outside, thanks for having me over it was a good night", Nicole said to Amy who had just woke up.

"Anytime Nicole, see ya", Amy replied.

Amy opened up insta on her phone and was immediately greeted with Kelsey's post, as she laid eyes on the photo she began to feel a pulsating sensation between her legs, Amy became unbelievably horny as her mind became filled with thoughts, she wanted to feed Riley until she couldn't move and then f*ck her silly while feeding her some more. All of a sudden Amy snapped back to reality, she was finally beginning to realise that Riley had awakened a full on fetish inside her, she knew how weird it was that she wanted Riley to keep getting fatter but she didn't even want to try and fight it, she was living her fantasy, and if she didn't know any better, it seemed like Riley was too.

Amy remembered about the current problem at hand and took a screenshot of Kelsey's post to send it to her and ask her to take it down, sure Amy didn't need to screenshot it but she needed an excuse to save it to her phone, it was a hot picture after all. After she sent the message her belly rumbled loudly, as if it were demanding food, there were 3 pizza boxes still on the table, 2 full ones and 1 half, Amy picked up the half pizza and decided she would just eat one slice to keep the hunger at bay so there would be more to feed to Riley when she woke up. She put on the TV and started to eat the cold pepperoni pizza, it seemed like moments and the first slice was gone, but Amy wasn't ready to stop so she picked up another, she finished that slice too and grabbed another, and by the time the episode of Big Bang Theory was over the pizza box was completely empty with not so much as a crust left.

It was noon when Riley finally got out of bed and Amy had been fighting hard not to eat more pizza while she waited, "Amy have you seen Kelsey's post, like what the fuck", Riley exclaimed.

"Yeah I saw it, I tried to get a hold of her but she must still be sleeping", replied Amy.

"Did you see what that bitch Naomi commented?", asked Riley, Naomi was a girl they had gone to high school with and her and Riley had always hated each other, thanks to Riley, Naomi was the second hottest girl in school, and for someone as self centred and stuck up as she was, second place wasn't something she liked. Naomi stood fairly tall at 5ft8 and weighed a 135lbs, she had a perfect diet and practically lived in the gym to keep her body looking as perfect as it was, she had dark brown hair, tanned skin with brown eyes and a beautiful face. She looked like a model but she was still out shun by Riley, and because she just wanted to be better than everyone this really got under her skin.

"I didn't look at the comments, I'll check now", replied Amy. She brought up the post on her phone, it had 167 likes and only 3 comments, a girl had commented a love heart, there was a comment from some fake looking profile saying, 'the girl on the right gotta hit the gym big time', and then Naomi's comment, 'omg Riley what happened?? you should really think about getting a personal trainer or something, I could even send you my diet plan if you want??'.

"I hate that condescending bitch", said a clearly frustrated Riley.

"Don't let her get to you, she's always been jealous of you and now she's just jealous cuz you are living you're best life, getting to eat whatever you want and making fat look sexy", said Amy as she gave Riley's lower belly a gentle squeeze with one hand and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you Amy", smiled Riley.

"I love you too".

"Any chance you could go to walmart for me today?", Riley asked kindly.

"Yeah of course, what do you need?", asked Amy.

"I'll just text you it", said Riley.

"No problem, I'll just get ready and go now", Amy replied.

Chapter 37

Amy felt like it was her birthday all over again as she looked at Riley's list in the walmart parking lot, 10 pints of heavy cream, 10 packs of oreo's, 4 large tubs of ice cream and 2 bottles of chocolate syrup, realistically Amy didn't have to do a thing to fatten Riley up, she was doing just fine on her own.

"I'M BACK", Amy called out as she entered the department.

"Can I smell pancakes?", Riley responded.

"Yep, your usual".

"You shouldn't have, I just ate the 2 leftover pizzas", Riley halfheartedly complained.

"That why I only got you 1 portion.. c'mon you know you need your sweet breakfast", smiled Amy as she handed the pancakes to her fat half naked girlfriend.

"Amy it's almost 2pm", laughed Riley.

"Well then I'm sorry there late. I didn't get you a milkshake because I'm guessing the stuff I got you is so you can make your own", said Amy.

"Yeah, I figured since I drink milkshakes so much I may as well make my own, hopefully they are as good as denny's ones", replied Riley.

"Oh did Kelsey reply?", Amy asked.

"Yeah, she's taken it down now, she said she doesn't even remember posting it and she apologised like 1000 times to me, I just forgave her, I'm not one to hold grudges with my friends", Riley honestly stated.

Riley gobbled down the pancakes surprisingly quick considering she had just eaten the 2 pizzas not too long ago and as full as her belly was, she really craved a milkshake. Riley wanted to make the milkshake on her own but her laziness was severely out of hand, "Amy can you bring over the blender and all the stuff I asked you to get?".

"Yeah, no problem", answered Amy, as she made her way to the kitchen.

Once Amy had sat everything on the coffee table Riley began giving her instructions, "okay, scoop about a pints worth of ice cream into the blender..", Riley waited till Amy had done it before telling her what was next, "now put in the full pack of oreo's.. now squirt in some chocolate syrup.. and finally, pour in 2 pints of heavy cream".

"No milk in a milkshake?", Amy laughed.

"I'm experimenting, the cream instead will make it super thick, and you need a thick shake", said Riley licking her lips as if she could already taste it.

"Fair enough but we might have to call it a creamshake", Amy poured in the cream and took the blender into the kitchen to turn it on.

The 2 litre concoction they had created contained a total of 4700 calories, not that Riley or Amy knew this as they hadn't bothered to count up the calories in the ingredients, despite this though they both knew the shake was a LONG way from healthy.

"Pour yourself a glass and just bring the jug to me", said Riley.

Amy got out a big pint glass for herself and filled it almost right to the brim, she then brought the shakes over to Riley and handed her the jug before taking a seat next to her on the sofa, "let's try at the same time", Amy said, "3, 2, 1..".

"Wow! that's the best milkshake I've ever had", said Riley after she took her first gulp of the exceptionally thick and creamy substance.

"You're not kidding, that's absolutely amazing, remember it's called a creamshake though", laughed Amy, the flavour was utterly orgasmic to the point where it felt like Amy had goosebumps in her mouth, and not because it was cold.

Amy put on the TV but she wasn't too interested in watching it, she was enjoying watching Riley drink her shake right out of the huge jug way more. They both steadily drank their shakes, by the time Amy had finished her belly was noticeably bigger and her tight top had risen slightly exposing the bottom of her belly. Riley completely put her to shame though, having just drank the remaining 1.5 litre of the shake she was looking like an overstuffed turkey, she sat there in her bra and panties with all her flab on full display and her belly distending far onto her lap completely burying her panties. Amy took one look at her pet pig and said, "lay on your back".

Riley did as she was told without question and lay back with her knees bent, Amy leaned her head through between Riley's humongous legs and began kiss her soft round belly all over, then kissed her way down to Riley's soaking wet pussy and put her tongue to work..

Chapter 38

Over the next 6 weeks Riley and Amy hadn't even left the house, Nicole had been busy with college work and Kelsey had been spending all her time with her new boyfriend since they had gone official, so they took advantage of their completely free schedule by doing nothing but chilling out, f*cking, and of course, eating. They got everything they needed ordered to the apartment and the most dressed either of them had gotten was wearing a bathrobe. Riley's new creamshake formula had become part of their regular routine, she got Amy to make a batch everyday, sometimes she would make more, Riley would always drink the majority but Amy still drank at least a pint of the fattening shake a day that amounted to just under 1200 calories. Amy still had pretty reasonable self control, unlike Riley who had clearly developed an all out addiction to food, but it wasn't that she was overeating hugely, it was just that the food she was constantly surrounded by was so fattening. Amy was unknowingly eating around 2500 calories a day with the shake bringing her total close to 4000, some days she exceeded this, with consuming double her recommended calorie intake and getting no physical activity Amy's weight gain had become pretty obvious, she had begun to often complain about how chubby she was getting while squeezing the small handful of fat that had developed on her belly, Riley could easily make her feel better though by grabbing her own massive belly and giving it a good jiggle, 'shut up you are like a little twig compared to me', she would say. Amy's weight gain had distributed very evenly, she looked thicker and much softer all over and her cheeks looked noticeably chubbier, but the thing Amy was noticing the most was her belly, it wasn't anywhere near fat or even really chubby yet, but she had gone from having virtually no fat on her belly, to having a small soft squishy pooch that she could squeeze, which was a big change to her. Riley was just happy that Amy hadn't even mentioned the gym once, she had however just ordered batteries for the scale, hopefully when she saw what she weighed it wouldn't scare her into working out again.

Riley was actually getting a bit curious about her own weight, she didn't want to let herself get past 300lbs, but at the same time she wasn't exactly easing up any with the eating. She hadn't weighed herself since the day they got back from Mexico when she came in at 274lbs and since then Riley was feeling fatter everyday, she had new stretch marks appearing all over her belly, her thighs, hips, ass, her breasts, and even her arms too she had noticed her belly was clearly looking bigger too, even when it was empty it was looking huge, and she had developed a fold above her ass when she sat certain ways giving her a complete shelf ass. Riley knew 300lbs couldn't be far away but she just felt like there was nothing she could do about it, she was a slave to her appetite, food and sex was all that mattered.

It was now Saturday June 25th and Nicole was coming over later to hang for the first time in what seemed like forever, she was finally finished with college for the year and her schedule was wide open, Kelsey on the other hand had cancelled once again because she was with her boyfriend.

"Riley do you have any clothes I can wear, the stuff I can still fit into is pretty tight and uncomfortable", said Amy as she walked out of the bedroom in her tight panties with her growing breasts on show.

"Yeah I have some size 8 leggings you could try and just look around for a top", Riley was wearing a pair of the size 22 sweatpants she had gotten and they were now fitting her well, she also had on one of her new I cup bra's as she had outgrown the H's, one thing she needed was some news tops, the size 16 one she was wearing was getting stretched pretty hard.

Nicole entered the apartment to find Amy and Riley sitting on the sofa, hey Nicole", said Riley.

Nicole was silent for a second before responding, it was obvious she was a little taken aback by seeing the changes to Amy and Riley, "Hey... I feel like I shouldn't be so shocked that you've gained more weight every time I see you, I think it's because I'm thinking there's no way you'll get bigger than this, then you go ahead and surprise me every time".

"Well don't worry I'll be cutting back, I think I've gotten fat enough if I'm honest", laughed Riley.

"Good because it isn't healthy how fast you've gotten so big, and what's going on with you Amy, is she rubbing off on you?, Nicole asked in a motherly tone.

"Jeez relax Nicole I just haven't been to the gym, I'll get back soon, what's with full blown interrogation", Amy responded.

"I'm sorry I'm just worried about you both", said Nicole sounding more caring.

"I could go to the doctors and get checked if that will make you happy, but I honestly feel great, you got nothing to worry about", said Riley.

"I'm sorry for being a nag.. Anyways I have some news, would have been nice if Kelsey was here but screw it, I'm moving to Paris to do my last year of college there, I leave August 9th", said Nicole with teary eyes.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you but we are gonna miss you like crazy", smiled Amy.

"It's my birthday a couple of days before that so we will need to have one last drink together before you go, and I'll make sure that asshole Kelsey is there", Riley laughed.

Chapter 39

The batteries Amy had ordered arrived Wednesday morning, she wasted no time and immediately went to put them in the scale after collecting the small package from the delivery guy.

"Who was at the door?", Riley asked, still looking very sleepy as she joined Amy in the bathroom.

"These were getting delivered", Amy waved the little pack of batteries.

"Ohhh it's judgement day", Riley laughed.

Amy finished putting the batteries in the scale and slowly stepped on...

*161.1*

"F*ck, I've gained 36 pounds", exclaimed Amy.

"Relax girl, do you like how I look?, asked Riley.

"Of course I do, you sexy as f*ck", Amy said with some sass.

"Exactly, and you are like half my size, so I think you can chill about gaining a tiny bit of weight, it's honestly just made you look even better, you got some real curves now", smiled Riley, "anyways, it's my turn now", Riley stepped on..

*306.5*

"Wowww... I mean I probably shouldn't be so surprised", Riley picked up her huge belly with both hands and dropped it, causing it to bounce and jiggle for seconds after. "I'm sorry I've gotten this size Amy", said Riley in a sad tone as she fished for some reassurance.

"Riley we've been over this, I'll think you're the most beautiful girl in the world at any size, now go and get comfy on the sofa while I make your shake", ordered Amy.

"You really think I should, I'm literally over 300 pounds now", questioned Riley.

"It's literally just a number, you look absolutely incredible, now go relax", said Amy.

After about five minutes Amy brought in the full 2 litre jug, "are you not having any?", Riley asked.

"No I want you to have it all today, you deserve it", Amy smiled, she handed Riley the jug and joined her naked girlfriend underneath the blanket. Amy cosied up next to Riley as she began to steadily gulp down the shake, once she was about half way through Amy pulled the blanket down to expose Riley's fat belly and began to gently rub it.

"My belly's gotten a lot fatter recently hasn't it, my bottom tire is huge now", said Riley as she looked down at her massive, bloated soft gut.

"Your belly was cute before, now it's just flat out sexy, it definitely looks better bigger, I honestly think I love it even more than your ass now and you know how much I love that big booty", said Amy giving Riley's belly a little squeeze.

"You're way too sweet to me Amy", Riley blushed.

"I know. Let me order you some pancakes, you need some actual food to start the day", suggested Amy.

"No wonder I'm so fat with how much you feed me", Riley laughed.

"THIS", Amy grabbed Riley's big fat belly with one hand and jiggled it, "is on you, you're just so greedy now, you literally can't stop eating, I just enable you because I see how happy it makes you, and because your lack of self control is honestly adorable", Amy began to kiss Riley's neck and got completely lost in the moment, "drink your shake my greedy little piggy", she whispered erotically in her ear.

"Why does it turn me on when you call me that", Riley gently moaned.

"Because you like being my greedy little piggy, you just want me to feed you and pleasure you, don't you?", Amy started to finger Riley's deep belly button.

"I really do", Riley felt ready to cum and Amy hadn't even touched her yet.

"Come on fatty, drink", Amy patted Riley's belly sending rippling waves through the soft fat.

Riley moaned intensely as she gulped down the creamy mixture, the taste of delicious fattening food and the feeling of being completely stuffed were things that had begun to turn her on immensely, Amy rubbed Riley's belly and made her cum after almost every meal so it was as if it had been trained deep into Riley's subconscious to associate food and feeling stuffed with sex, even just the thought of food could make her wet now.

Amy went down on Riley and massaged her soft swollen belly with both hands as she ate her out, sending her into total ecstasy, Riley barely managed to last a minute she was so horny, "that's my fat little princess", smiled Amy placing a kiss on Riley's belly.

Now that Amy had fully let the cat out the bag her relationship with Riley only seemed to grow stronger, she had begun teasing her regularly about her weight and Riley honestly loved it, 'look at how fat you're getting', 'my little piggy is out of control', 'you're just a little slut for food aren't you', she had no idea why she loved technically being insulted by Amy but she did, and she didn't want anything to change.

Amy and Riley still hadn't seen Kelsey since she'd gotten with her new boyfriend, they'd only texted, Nicole had been over to the the apartment every week though as she wanted to spend as much time with them as possible before she left for France. At first Nicole was getting on Riley's case about how much food she was eating while she visited but she soon realised it was no use, she never got on at Amy because compared to Riley her eating wasn't really an issue but she had still noticed that Amy was clearly gaining.

It was now Friday August 5th, the day before the girls were gonna celebrate Riley's birthday together, her actual birthday was on Sunday 7th but Kelsey was starting a new job on Monday so they decided to move the gathering a day sooner.

"Kelsey is gonna have a field day tomorrow when she see's me", laughed Riley.

"Yeah you've grown a bit since she last saw you", giggled Amy slapping Riley gigantic ass, "but I suppose I have too, I'm literally bigger than she ever was, maybe she will be bored of making fun of you and move onto me".

"Amy look at the size of me, I think I'll be too much of a distraction for her", laughed Riley, looking utterly huge wearing nothing but a pair of tight panties. "I'm gonna go check what I weigh now anyways, it's been a while".

"This should be interesting", Riley's gain had definitely slowed down a little with her body becoming more accustomed to the constant shakes and ridiculous amount of food she was eating but she was still looking much bigger.

Riley stepped on the scale, "damn it's getting hard to see over my belly", Riley giggled.

*329.0*, was the number the scale settled on.

"Jesus Christ... That's basically 200 pounds I've gained in under a year", exclaimed Riley, "I should really go on a diet, my mom is gonna murder me when we go home for Thanksgiving".

"Riley you couldn't diet even if you wanted to, you literally have a chocolate muffin in your hand right now and it's 10am", laughed Amy.

"So what I'm hungry", responded Riley.

"I know you are", said Amy as if she were talking to a baby, "that's why I've ordered you 2 portions of pancakes".

Riley grabbed her belly with both hands and spoke to it, "looks like we are stuck together".

"I better not be over 180", said Amy before stepping on the scales.

*181.9*

"God damn it!", exclaimed Amy, "I'm getting so chubby".

"You gotta chill out, you complain more than me and I'm 150 pounds heavier and 2 inches smaller, you literally look like a supermodel next to me.. a supermodel with a cute little chubby belly", teased Riley as she squeezed Amy's belly with her chubby hands. This was the first time Riley had teased Amy about her weight as she seemed pretty sensitive about, thankfully she took it well.

"Ohh look who's talking, I wont even be able to get my arms around you soon", Amy giggled.

"Hey be nice or I'll crush you", threatened Riley.

"Is that supposed to be a punishment? The thought of you on top of me just makes me wet", Amy bit her lip.

Chapter 40

"C'mon let's go, I'm outside in the cab", said Nicole on the phone to Kelsey.

"Just coming", she replied, the pair were on their way to Riley's and Amy's place to have a drink for Riley's birthday and Nicole leaving.

Kelsey walked out of her apartment building carrying a box and was very careful with it as she got in the cab, "what's in the box?", Nicole asked.

Kelsey opened up the lid to showcase the very large chocolate cake inside, "taa daaah".

"What the fuck Kelsey it's huge", Nicole exclaimed.

"Yeah and it's for a huge girl", Kelsey laughed, "I promised her a cake and it's her birthday tomorrow so I had to go all out".

"You didn't have to go all out, she's gained a lot more weight since you last saw her, I honestly think she needs serious help not more food, and Amy hasn't been much help she's gaining weight now too", Nicole expressed her concern.

"Wait.. Amy's gained weight too?", question Kelsey.

"Yeah she's getting kinda chubby, it's not really that surprising, I mean she lives with Riley, and Riley practically eats 24/7, it was only a matter of time till Amy started gaining", said Nicole.

"I guess that's true. After you leave for France I'll try to get them to come back to the gym with me and hopefully they will start eating better", said Kelsey.

"Thanks Kelsey, it'd be nice to come home from Paris and see Riley looking a little slimmer again cause she really is just WAYYY too big now, I honestly won't be surprised if she finishes all of that cake on her own, that's how out of control she is", Nicole said seriously.

"You think? This is a 13,000 calorie cake", Kelsey was secretly looking forward to putting Riley to the test.

Riley and Amy were both overdue a big clothes shop but luckily for Amy she could just wear Riley's old clothes, Riley however didn't have a single thing left that fit. After they done their makeup they both got dressed, Riley put on a pair of her size 22 sweatpants and she picked out her stretchiest size 16 crop top, she didn't bother to wear a bra because it was pretty uncomfortable but her crop top was so tight it was looking like a sports bra anyway, Riley's sweatpants didn't pull up as high as they used to, now not even quite being able to cover her belly button and the tight waistband dug into her incredibly soft belly giving her a round muffintop. Amy was now fitting into Riley's old size 10 leggings and a size 8 top, with her breasts now filling out a C cup. The black leggings she wore still had some room as did the matching crop top but the size down was just a little too tight.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Amy answered the door and let Kelsey and Nicole in, "heyyyy you two".

"Heyyy", Nicole and Kelsey said back in sync.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you all in so long", said Kelsey as she hugged Amy, she moved her hands down to Amy's much fatter ass and squeezed, "damn girl where did all this come from", Kelsey stepped back to get a good look at Amy, "look at those tiddies too, you got THICK".

"Yeah a little too thick", Amy complained as she grabbed her little chubby belly with both hands.

"That's nothing, Riley will show you a real belly, won't you Riley", Kelsey called over to her, as she looked over to Riley sitting on the sofa she did very well to mask her surprise at how much fatter she was, Nicole wasn't lying she really was massive now, and the tight clothes she was spilling out of just made her look that much bigger.

"You got that right", responded Riley, giving the upper belly fat that was spilling over her waistband a good squeeze.

"Still eating good I see", said Kelsey.

"Yep", chirped Riley, "well I don't know if good is the word Nicole would use to describe it. I know I'm getting really big but I honestly cannot stop eating, dieting just seems impossible now".

"Riley you haven't even tried", said Nicole, sounding like a mom again.

"I've thought about trying", replied Riley, sounding absolutely ridiculous.

"Leave her alone Nicole it's her birthday weekend", Kelsey took the box out of Nicole's hands and carried it towards Riley, "Riley I promised you a cake remember, so here you go", Kelsey lifted the lid to display it to Riley.

"Oh. My. God. That looks unbelievable", said Riley in total awe.

"I'm glad you like it", smiled Kelsey.

"Amy got me a cake from Walmart too so if anyone wants a slice you can have a slice of that, this ones all mines", Riley licked her lips.

"Riley that cake could easily feed 30 people", said Nicole.

"Well tonight it's gonna feed one Riley Montana", laughed Riley. "Relax Nicole, imma go all out one last weekend then I'll start cutting back".

Amy and Kelsey poured everyone drinks while Riley ordered the food, surprise surprise, Riley's favourite, pizza. It was only 4.30pm when the girls sipped on their first drink so they were no doubt going to be wasted later on.

"Kelsey I gotta say it, you are looking incredible, what do you weigh now?", asked Nicole.

"151 pounds", Kelsey really was in good shape, 151lbs at 5ft8 and looking very trimmed, her stomach was completely toned and she wasn't really carrying much fat anywhere, her legs and ass were still big but they were now perfectly defined, as were her arms.

"That's amazing, I'm surprised you've manage stick to it so well", laughed Nicole.

"I wouldn't have been able to if it wasn't for Kevin, he always makes sure I'm sticking to my diet", Kelsey replied.

"Maybe you should get yourself a Kevin Riley", joked Nicole.

"Nah, that sounds miserable, I'm happy with my Amy", Riley placed a kiss on Amy's cheek.

"Cute, but serious question, why don't you have clothes that fit you, you're not exactly broke", asked Nicole.

"I just keep forgetting to order them", Riley replied.

"You should probably get around to it soon because I don't think those clothes will be able to contain you for much longer", Nicole said.

"Yeah I don't think these will last the night", giggled Riley.

The pizzas arrived around 5.15pm and Riley had ordered 8 again, the girls were already tipsy as they had done a few rounds of shots and it had appeared they'd gotten the munchies, Riley steadily ate for 45 minutes finishing 3 pizzas, she wanted to start eating the 4th but decided to save herself for her cake, plus her sweatpants were getting painfully tight, Amy finished a full pizza to herself and by the time she was done her belly was filing out Riley's old leggings very well. It was very surprising how much Kelsey ate however, she was only one slice away from eating a full pizza and she really didn't look like she wanted to stop, her belly was visibly stuffed by the 4th slice and she still managed to wolf down another 3, she was clearly getting deprived off good food so it looked like Riley wasn't the only one going all out tonight. The munchies didn't quite reach Nicole as she only ate 3 slices, still not too bad though for a girl of her size.

By the time 8pm came they were all pretty **, the pizza definitely helped soak up some of the alcohol though so they still had there wits about them at least.

"Amy can you bring the cake over that Kelsey got me", asked Riley.

"Yeah, no problem", replied Amy, containing how excited she was to watch Riley eat it. She brought the huge cake over and placed it on the coffee table.

"Can you pull these pants off me, I need my belly to be free for this, pull on 3... 1.. 2.. 3", Riley heaved her huge ass ever so slightly off the sofa so Amy could pull the sweatpants off, it took a few attempts to get them down past her ass and with each one her belly jiggled violently, Amy then pulled them rest of the way off her enormously fat legs.

Riley was left wearing her tiny crop top, that was suffocating her massive tits, and her panties, not that you could tell she was wearing panties, they were completely hidden under her huge belly that was spilling out over her colossally big thighs.

Nicole's and Kelsey's jaws practically dropped as they looked at their extremely obese friend, "woahhh Riley, you have so many stretchmarks", Nicole ** blurted out.

"To be honest, with how quick I've piled on the weight I'm surprised they aren't much worse, I must have pretty stretchy skin, like they only really got bad quite recently", replied Riley, for a girl of her size her cellulite wasn't actually that bad either, she only really had it on her ass and thighs.

"You can't even see your panties", Kelsey laughed.

Riley lifted her belly with both hands to expose the stupidly tight black panties she was wearing, "there you go", Riley then dropped her belly causing it to slap down on her thighs and wobble like the soft jelly it was.

Amy went to grab the other cake before she literally creamed, "I'll just sit this here, feel fee to cut yourselves off a slice", Amy sat the other cake on the coffee table along with a knife, some plates and some forks, she then lifted Riley's cake onto the sofa right next to her and handed her a fork, of course Riley wasted no time and began eating it right out of the box.

"So what is your new job Kelsey anyway", asked Amy.

"I'm gonna be a car saleswoman for Audi", Kelsey replied, cutting herself off a rather big slice of cake.

"That's great, you will be amazing at that with that big gab of yours", laughed Amy.

"Damn right, I'll be raking in the cash", Kelsey replied.

"Nicole are you not having some cake", asked Amy, cutting off an even bigger slice than Kelsey, almost a quarter of the cake.

"Nah you girls dig in, I'm good with this", Nicole raised her drink.

"It's only 8.15 and you're gonna end up passed out", laughed Kelsey.

"No I won't, I'm not even that **", Nicole said unconvincingly.

"Whatever Nicole", smiled Kelsey eating another bite of cake.

Amy and Kelsey finished there slices of cake almost simultaneously and were both left completely stuffed, Amy's waistband had started to dig in and she was now sporting a plump little muffintop. Kelsey on the other hand was wearing stretchy cycling shorts and a top that covered her belly so her food baby went unnoticed, but she knew herself that she had really overdone it with the pain she was in, even Amy didn't feel as stuffed as Kelsey did despite eating more.

"You're pretty quiet there Riley, are you enjoying that?", asked Kelsey.

After about 20 minutes of eating Riley had already finished about a third of the cake and was showing no signs of slowing down, "I'm absolutely loving it, seriously, this has gotta be the best cake I've ever had, I'd let ya'll try it but this is just too good to share", replied Riley before putting another forkful of cake in her mouth.

"I'm glad to hear it and that's okay you're the birthday girl ", giggled Kelsey a she watched her greedy friend eat.

Nicole was already fast asleep on the sofa, they expected she'd pass out early but this must have even been a new record even for her. Amy and Kelsey got back to drinking and Riley just continued to eat, she wasn't even saying a word, just completely focused on the cake, bite after bite and what was left of it got smaller while her belly swelled bigger. She was undoubtedly in pain by the time there was only about a quarter of the cake remaining, she had began rubbing her massive belly with her left hand while still putting forkful after forkful of cake into her mouth with her right, she was now breathing very heavily too and had chocolate smeared around her lips.

Kelsey looked at her in total awe, she didn't think it would ever be normal seeing Riley like this, she was literally like a supermodel a year ago and now look at her, Kelsey was beginning to feel a little guilty as she watched Riley, she was an absolute mess, completely unrecognisable from the girl she once was, she was just SO, SO fat now, "Riley you know you don't have to eat it all right?", laughed Kelsey, masking that she was slightly concerned.

"I know but it tastes too good to stop", moaned Riley.

"This is kinda reminding me of that one scene in Matilda where the fat kid gets forced to eat the cake, only difference is you're not getting forced and you're actually enjoying it", joked Kelsey.

"That kid... huffff... was just ungrateful", Riley responded with her breathing becoming increasingly laboured.

"Riley you can just eat it tomorrow if you want", suggested Amy.

"No... hufff... I want it now, there isn't much left anyways", Riley replied stubbornly.

Amy and Kelsey didn't want to upset her so they left her too it, they tried to have a conversation and not just stare at her but they were both just too intrigued. Riley only had a few bites to go but she looked to be seriously struggling, Kelsey felt a little sick just watching her, the fact that she was about to finish a 13,000 calorie cake was disgusting on it's own, but she had already eaten 3 large pizzas equalling 8 or 9000 calories and god knows what else she had eaten before they arrived, Kelsey really couldn't believe what she was seeing. Amy was having similar thoughts as she watched Riley eat, the only difference was it was making her unbelievably aroused.

Riley put the last forkful of cake in her mouth and immediately put the utensil in the box so she could put both hands on her belly while she chewed and soaked in the flavour of the final bite, after clearly savouring it for a bit longer she swallowed and moaned loudly while rubbing incredibly stuffed gut.

"I think you enjoyed that a little too much", giggled Kelsey.

"It was... hufffff.. soooo good, you gotta.. huffff... bring me these.. hufff.. more often", replied Riley, barely looking conscious.

"Yeah just maybe I'll get a smaller one next time though or perhaps you could share it, cause it was honestly a little hard to watch you eating that much, I was feeling stuffed just looking at you", in actuality Kelsey just felt that way because she was stuffed.

By the time Kelsey had even finished her sentence Riley was out for the count, she had drifted off into what would most likely be the food coma of her life.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 41

Riley awoke the next morning still laying on the sofa at 10am, "good morning birthday girl", called Amy from the kitchen.

"Good morning", Riley replied.

"How you feeling?", asked Amy.

"Good, a little bloated still but good", answered Riley while giving her soft belly a rub.

"Well that's no surprise, you must have ate about 30,000 calories yesterday", laughed Amy.

"Holy shit.. I am a f*cking pig", said Riley as she thought about the outrageous amount of food she ate.

"A sexy pig though! I've ran a bath for you, you really gotta get cleaned up", giggled Amy.

Riley looked down to see chocolate smudged on her belly and even some on her thighs, after pulling out her phone camera she could see her face was absolutely covered too, "damn I really enjoyed that cake".

By the time Riley had washed and dried off the pancakes Amy had ordered had already arrived, she put them on the coffee table along with a full jug of the creamshake she had just made, "you have my breakfast ready already, you are the best Amy", said Riley as she walked out of the bedroom completely naked.

"Wow... You are BIG", gasped Amy in awe.

"And here you are feeding me, AGAIN", giggle Riley.

"Well it is your birthday, I just know food is the best gift I could give you", Amy smiled.

Riley sat down heavily on the sofa next to Amy, a little out of breath from drying herself off and walking from the bedroom, "you know me too well", smiled Riley.

Amy passed Riley the pancakes and a fork and then grabbed the half pizza that was left over from last night for herself, she finished the 4 slices of pizza and Riley finished her 2 portions of pancakes shortly after. Riley then began drinking the shake as Amy watched her, she gulped the sweet liquid down and her belly filled more and more until Amy stopped her with a little less than a pint left, "save some till after your pizza", Amy instructed.

There was still a full 2 pizzas left from last night, "I'll have some, I don't think I can finish them all though, I'm already REALLY full", protested Riley.

"Sure you can, look at the size of your belly", teased Amy, giving it a good pat. "How's about a little extra motivation", she passed Riley the pizza box and moved down onto the floor between Riley's legs before beginning to gently kiss her already wet pussy.

Riley moaned loudly with every bite she took and soon had one of the best orgasms of her life before she had even finished the pizza, Amy rubbed her belly while she finished the last 2 slices in the box, "okay.. hufff.. I think I'm done", said Riley.

"Come on you can finish the last pizza Riley", insisted Amy.

"Amy I honestly feel like I'm gonna burst", whined Riley.

Amy lifted the last pizza off the coffee table and opened up the lid, "but look how good it looks, you know once you start eating it you won't be able to stop. Plus it really turns me on when you push your limits", Amy put her hand down her panties and began touching herself, and with her other hand she picked out a slice of pizza and held it to Riley's mouth, Riley gave in immediately taking a big bite and moaning loudly. Amy continued to feed her the pizza with her left hand while pleasuring herself with her right, but not letting herself cum till Riley had finished the whole thing. Riley had her eyes closed while she moaned and groaned with each bite, she looked to be in extreme discomfort but she also kept smiling due to the amazing taste.

After a great struggle Riley finished the last bite and Amy aloud herself to cum simultaneously, "god Riley, you are so f*cking sexy", Amy exclaimed.

"I know" , Riley replied weakly.

"Wait beautiful, you aren't done yet", Amy passed Riley the remainder of the shake.

Riley took it without speaking and began to drink, she sipped away at the creamy liquid until there was nothing left. She had just consumed around 12,000 calories and it was only noon, she looked absolutely destroyed with food, "you look like you need a nap princess, lets lay you down", Riley followed Amy's lead and rotated slightly so she could lay her down, Amy put her hands against Riley back and tried to let her down slowly which was a struggle given her immense weight. Once Riley was laying flat on her back Amy sat on the floor next to her and started to carefully rub her outrageously swollen belly, Riley was sound asleep almost instantly.

It was 5.15pm and Riley was still completely out for the count, snoring away gently on the couch. Amy was in the kitchen preparing a little pre-dinner for Riley in attempt to lure her out of her coma, she emptied a full share size bag of doritos onto a big plate and covered them with a bag of grated cheese, after cooking the nachos in the microwave Amy added big dollops of sour cream and salsa on top before taking them to her sleeping beauty, "Riley baby, I got something for you", said Amy softly while giving Riley's belly a little jiggle.

"Hmm?", Riley woke up looking pretty disorientated.

"I've made you nachos", said Amy.

"Mmmm.. They smell amazing, thanks cutie", replied Riley, laying eyes on the massive plate of nachos.

Amy hand fed her the entire 2000+ calorie plate to which Riley finished fairly easily, "don't worry I'm gonna order your actual dinner now birthday girl", said Amy as she picked up her phone.

"That wasn't my dinner?", asked Riley.

"That was more of an appetiser, c'mon girl you think I'm gonna let you starve on your birthday".

"Oh my god that was good, I'm so f*cking stuffed though", Riley had just eaten a huge portion of lasagne, spaghetti carbonara and mac n cheese, each meal containing at least 1000 calories and she also had a cheesy garlic bread pizza to go down with it all.

"I hope you have some room for dessert, because it's on the way", smiled Amy.

Around 20 minutes later Amy's order had arrived, "look what I've got for you beautiful", said Amy as she approached Riley with 2 sharer dozen donut boxes from Dunkin Donuts.

"Amy I'm already stuffed and here you are giving me 24 donuts", Riley laughed.

"Yep, but there's a surprise, open up this one", Amy passed Riley the box.

"No way, a whole box full of the nutela one, that's awesome", exclaimed Riley.

"I'm glad you're happy, cuz we aren't sleeping till you've eaten every one", Amy stated mischievously.

"Amy I can't, you are gonna make absolutely enormous", complained Riley.

"Look at you Riley.. You already are enormous, and it's got nothing to do with me, you just can't help yourself", teased Amy before holding a donut in front of Riley's mouth.

Riley hesitated for a moment but then took a big bite, she moaned erotically and rubbed her fattened belly, "I guess you're right", she whispered.

After about 7 donuts Riley was in desperate need of a break, they put on the TV and Amy rubbed her belly for about an hour to help speed up her recovery so she could start eating again. With some extreme struggle and a couple more breaks Riley managed to finish all 24 of the donuts by 11pm, "I.. hufff.. feel.. huff... like I'm gonna.. hufff.. throw up".

"Just don't move baby you'll be okay", said Amy, while tracing her fingers over Riley's massive belly. "You'll feel better when you wake up", she placed a kiss on Riley's forehead and pulled the blanket over her.

Chapter 42

After Riley's birthday Amy really calmed it down with how much she was feeding her, it was unbelievably hot to see her eat 60,000 calories in two days but she knew if she kept pushing her so hard she was probably going to end up giving her serious health problems. Over the next few months Riley was eating an average of about 10,000 calories everyday, still an absolutely insane amount but much less than she had been eating. Amy was now only making her 1 litre of the oreo creamshake most days as apposed to 2, so that was 2350 calories off her daily total right away, not that this was really doing Riley much good, especially since Amy and her had agreed that on the last Sunday of every month Amy would stuff her to her absolute limits, Riley knew deep down she had a serious problem, she was stuffing herself full of 10,000 calories of pure junk food daily and she still found herself longing for the one day of the month that she would be fed double or even triple that. She was still gaining a significant amount of weight but the rate of her gain had certainly steadied a little. Amy was still gaining too but hers had also slowed a bit, she had managed to refrain from drinking the shake everyday which definitely helped her but she was still overeating and getting no exercise.

Riley and Amy hadn't seen Kelsey at all since Riley's birthday, they'd actually had better contact with Amy who was in France, having only shared a few texts with Kelsey, she had told them she had just been too busy with her new job and when she wasn't working she was at the gym or sleeping, they knew car sales was a demanding job but it still sucked that she couldn't spare a single day to come see them.

It was now Thanksgiving day and Riley and Amy were catching an 8.30am flight back to Arizona to spend it with their family. They both decided to weigh themselves before they left the apartment to see how much heavier they'd gotten since they were last back in their hometown. Amy weighed in at a chunky 199.8lbs, and Riley came in it an enormous 366.3lbs.

The pair had been clothes shopping almost 2 weeks ago, Amy had bought a bunch of tops in a size 8 that fit well, she stocked up on D cup bra's and she was now up to a size 12 on her bottom, although they had a little growing room. Riley was now up to a size 22 on her top but it was fitting a little snugly, she bought a bunch of K cup bra's, they had a little room still but they were much comfier than the J cup, and on her bottom she bought everything in a size 26 which was also a little tight, Amy recommended Riley to get the size up in the tops and bottoms so she could grow into them and they would last her longer but Riley was adamant she wasn't going to get much bigger, Amy found this amusing.

As Riley sat in her first class seat on the plane she noticed a big difference from the last time she flew back home, it was the same airline as before and the same huge seats as before but now rather than having several inches of space at each side between the armrests and her hips, her massive fat ass was now completely squashed between them.

"That looks like a tight squeeze", smirked Amy.

"Yep, it's very tight", admitted Riley.

"Put that armrest up so your butt can hang off the edge", suggested Amy.

"Yeah that's much better", said Riley after raising the armrest.

"I think we will need to fly with a different airline next time we visit home, one that maybe has 2 seats joined together in first class so you can sit on 2 seats, cause no way will you fit in these seats next time we visit, you could probably buy 2 seats in economy but I think your belly would be touching the seats in front", laughed Amy.

"I will fit, I've already told you I'm not gonna get much bigger than this", Riley whined.

"Riley did you or did you not just eat 4 double bacon XL's, 3 large fries, 20 nuggets, 12 onion rings and 20 chilli cheese bites with 2 oreo shakes?", Amy asked sarcastically.

"Yeah but that's only cuz we are on vacation", Riley weakly tried to justify.

"Riley we don't have jobs, we are always on vacation", Amy laughed.

"Hi mom, that's us just getting in our cab now, we should be there for about 3", Riley said over the phone.

"No problem Riley, just the two of you come in and drop your bags in the house and then I'll drive the 3 of us straight round to Sue's", said Sofia.

"Okay mom, see you soon, love you".

"Love you too".

As the cab came to halt outside Riley's childhood home her belly was absolutely churning, she felt even more nervous than the last time was home, perhaps because she had told her mom she would try and eat better and here she was over 100lbs heavier only 7 months later. She slowly heaved herself out of the cab and waited for the driver to get their bags, as she stood waiting she looked down at her huge body, she was wearing grey high waisted leggings with a matching long sleeve top, when she had bought the outfit the top managed to come down just over the leggings but it was now riding up slightly to show an inch of skin at her belly button, all the food she had already eaten today certainly wasn't helping things.

Amy was dressed in a similar style but instead of leggings she was wearing black jeans, her clothes also fit her better than Riley's so none of her belly was peaking out. Amy was also extremely nervous about everyone seeing how much weight she'd gained, hopefully it wouldn't seem as bad as at was considering how big Riley was now.

The pair made their way to the front door pulling their bags behind them before heading inside, "MOM, ARE YOU HERE", Riley called out upon not seeing Sofia waiting to greet them.

"YEP, JUST GRABBING SOME SHOES", Sofia called back from upstairs.

Riley felt ready to throw up as she stood waiting anxiously with Amy in the living room, her life had been heaven since she last visited home, living with no restrictions, eating all the amazing food she wanted, but as she looked down at her huge belly she wondered if it had all been worth it, I mean look what she had done to herself, and it was now time to face the music.

Sofia quickly came down the stairs but completely froze in her tracks upon seeing her daughter, her jaw had literally dropped as she stared in disbelief, however it only took a few seconds for that shock to turn to anger, "Jesus Christ Riley, you say you are going to eat better and you come back looking like this..", Riley stayed silent, struggling to even look her mother in the eye, "..you were already a very fat girl when you came to visit in April but this is just something else Riley, you are pretty much unrecognisable from the girl you used to be.. Come on then, lets here it, how much do you weigh now?", Sofia asked angrily.

Riley hesitated for a moment, "just over 300", she said sheepishly while looking at the floor.

"Just over 300? And what is just over 300 exactly?", Sofia wasn't buying it for a second.

"Like.. 305", Riley knew that was quite the stretch but she physically couldn't bring herself to admit to being any heavier than that, 300 was insane as it was.

"That's it! Come up stairs with me now!", Sofia said firmly.

Riley knew what was coming and remained standing staring at the ground, "NOW!", yelled Sofia as she began leading the way up the stairs.

"It'll be okay, just don't let her get to you", whispered Amy as Riley began to follow her mother.

Sofia stood at the top of the stairs and watched as her obese daughter made her way up. Riley did her best to hide how much she was struggling with walking up the stairs but the fact was it was the hardest workout she'd had since she was last at the gym in March. Riley gripped onto the railing to help steady herself as she slowly climbed the stairs, after only a few steps her massive legs were absolutely burning and by the time she reached the top she panting heavily.

Sofia looked at her daughter in complete disgust, "seriously Riley, you walked up some stairs, you didn't run a marathon", she entered the bathroom and pulled out the scale from under the sink, "come on then, let's see how heavy you really are".

Riley took a deep breathe and nervously stepped on, hoping all the food she had eaten today wouldn't have made her too much heavier...

"WHAT THE FUCK RILEY", Sofia gasped.

"What does it say", asked Riley who instantly regretted speaking.

"You're asking me? Oh that's right, you can't even see over your belly can you... You're 374 pounds Riley", Sofia could't believe what she was seeing.

"I don't actually weigh as much as that, I weighed myself before I left this morning and I was 366, it's just because I've eaten today", Riley weakly defended.

"I don't remember you being as dumb Riley, so what you're saying is, you're admitting to eating 8 pounds of food?", Riley had no response realising she'd just exposed herself. "I really cannot believe how big you are, you've gained like 120 pounds in 7 months, that is just scary Riley. My good genes were definitely helping you a lot, when I last saw you, you barely even had a double chin despite still being obese, even your belly, yes it was still very fat but it was small in comparison to your thighs and butt, but look at you now..", Sofia grabbed Riley's fat arm to turn her so she could look at her side on, "..you've always been bottom heavy but now your belly sticks out about as far your butt from the side, and look how much fatter your face is now, you have a proper double chin.", Riley's face was bright red from embarrassment.

"I guess you still do have genes to thank to some extent, at the weight you are you could definitely look worse, but my guess is you're gonna look a little worse every week anyways, because you're just going to keep getting fatter aren't you?", Sofia asked bluntly.

"No, I'm gonna lose it", Riley replied unconvincingly.

"I don't think you will Riley, you are completely out of control. I just want you to be healthy and happy, but here you are 3 times the weight of most girls your age and single, with no chance of finding someone to spend your life with because all you care about is eating yourself to death, but you know what Riley, it's your life, if you want to keep going how you're going that's on you".

"I do want to lose weight mom, and I'm not single, just so you know", Riley said softly, trying not to sound like she was being smart.

"Ohhhh who's the lucky guy?", Sofia asked sarcastically.

"It's not a guy.. It's Amy..".

Chapter 43

"Amy?? I didn't even know you liked girls", said Sofia, who was a little caught off guard.

"I like boys too, I'm just really happy with Amy", said Riley.

"How long has this been going on?", asked Sofia.

"About 8 months", Riley answered.

"And what does Amy think of all this", Sofia poked her finger into Riley's soft belly.

"She says she doesn't mind", replied Riley quietly.

"Yeah that's what she tells you, but who knows how she really feels, I'll tell you one thing, as your mother I'm embarrassed, I almost don't even want to go to Sue's for dinner, I used to be so proud of you, I'd be showing off pictures of you to my friends and work colleagues letting them see how beautiful you are, now I just want to keep you hidden away, and I'm sorry for how harsh I'm being but I think this is what's needed, I mean look at this..", Sofia went to pull Riley's leggings down.. "mom stop", Riley moaned.

"No come on let me see Riley", Riley gave in and Sofia slowly pulled down her leggings a little, she then reached down and grabbed Riley's belly with both hands and lifted it up allowing the waistband to slide down completely under it, she then released Riley's huge belly from her grip allowing it drop down heavily and jiggle violently.

"Jesus Riley, you really have completely destroyed yourself, you're literally covered in stretch marks", Riley was too ashamed to even look at her mother. "Okay tuck you're massive belly and your love handles away, I can't look at this any longer", Sofia marched off and headed downstairs.

"Sorry about tha.. Amy.. Not you now too..", Sofia was so focused on Riley she hadn't even looked at Amy until now, "..I saw you 7 months ago and you were tiny, how much have you gained?", gasped Sofia.

"Uhhmmm.. about 75 pounds", Amy replied shamefully.

"Your mother isn't going to be pleased when she see's you..", Sofia quickly turned her attention to Riley as she finally made it down the stairs, "so it wasn't enough making yourself huge, now you've got Amy piling on the weight too", Sofia said angrily.

Amy cut in, "it's not Riley fault, I've just been struggling to stick to my diet".

"Well it's Riley's fault she weighs 370 pounds, just get in the car I don't even want to hear anymore", Amy and Riley just kept their mouths shut and did as she asked, not wanting to set her off anymore.

"Where are we going?", Riley asked, realising they weren't going in the direction to Sue's house.

"We are going to Walmart, I have to run in and get a dessert for after dinner, what should I get?", asked Sofia in a much nicer tone.

"Uhhh, you just pick" answered Riley who was a little bewildered as to why her mom's mood seemed to have lifted.

"Okay, I'll be 5 minutes", Sofia said.

After hearing Sofia's harsh comments Amy was even more nervous than she already would have been as she approached her parents house, she reached the front door and paused to take one deep breath before slowly pushing down the handle and stepping inside.

"They'll be in the kitchen", said Amy as she led Sofia and Riley through.

"Hey mom", Amy said with a nervous smile.

As Sue looked up from the ** she was stirring her face instantly dropped, "not you too Amy, I raised you to be healthy".

"How do you think I feel, my little Riley is as big as a house, just look at her", Sofia said angrily as Riley entered the kitchen.

When Sue and Amy's father turned their attention to Riley they practically went white, all of a sudden Amy's huge weight gain didn't seem quite as bad.

"Is Lexi home?", Amy asked, breaking the incredibly awkward silence.

"Yeah, she's in her room", Sue said coldly.

Amy began walking to Lexi's room and nodded at Riley to follow her, "dinner will be 25 minutes", Sue announced as the girls walked away.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"It's Amy", she called through the door.

"Come in", Lexi called back.

Amy opened the door and was immediately caught by surprise, Lexi had gotten a little chunky, she was wearing beige sweatpants and a white crop which was wayyyyy too small for her, the pants were giving her a little muffin top and her thighs looked ready to rip through them, her face was looking a bit fuller too, "oh my god Lexi you've gained weight", Amy said, oblivious to how hypocritical she was being.

It took a moment for Lexi to process what her sister had just said, "are you kidding me, have you actually seen yourself, yeah I've gotten a little chubby since going to college, but you are SUPER chubby".

"But you only started college 2 months ago, you've gained that much in 2 months? And at least my clothes fit me", laughed Amy.

"I moved out to my campus 12 weeks ago today so it's actually more like 3 months, I haven't bought new clothes because I'll fit back into my old ones soon, I just haven't got a gym membership in Dallas yet, to be honest I didn't actually realise how much I'd gained until I got home and weighed myself, I don't have scale in my dorm", said Lexi.

"How much do you weigh anyway?", asked Amy.

"160, well 161 but I'll round down, what about you?", Lexi asked.

"Basically 200, I weighed in at 199.8 this morning", replied Amy.

"Damn Amy that's big", laughed Lexi.

"Remember I'm 3 inches taller than you", Amy argued.

"Still big", Lexi added.

"None of you are big, I weigh more than you both combined", said Riley, implanting herself in the conversation.

"I honestly don't doubt that for a second, you look absolutely enormous, what do you actually weigh?", giggled Lexi.

"My mom just weighed me before we came here and I was 374 pounds, but I've eaten a shit ton of food today, I was 366 this morning on an empty belly", replied Riley.

"Holy shit, you've eaten 8 pounds of food today, and you haven't even ate dinner yet, do you not want to lose weight?", Lexi asked in awe.

"Yeah I'm gonna try to lose some when we go back to miami, it's just so hard, I can't stop eating", admitted Riley.

"Yeah I can tell..", Lexi laughed, "to be honest I'm thankful to you both, seeing you two has made me feel much better about the weight I've gained, I really can't believe the size of you both, especially you Riley, your belly is huge compared to when you were last here".

Riley pulled down her tight leggings and let her tremendous belly fully hang out, she grabbed her soft flesh with both hands and gave it a good jiggle, "it's not that big is it?", Riley asked sarcastically.

"GOD DAMN! Wait a second", Lexi began looking through her phone.

She pulled up a picture of Riley in a bikini from her insta from last summer, "this picture is from 60 weeks ago, just over a year ago, someone could write a news story on how much weight you've gained, it's absolutely mind blowing", Lexi exclaimed.

"WOW! I was so toned. Y'know some days when I wake up I think I'm still skinny, as if getting fat was just all a dream, but then I'll struggle to sit up and feel my massive belly resting on my massive thighs", Riley laughed.

"Well there's just more of you to love now", smiled Amy.

"Cute", Lexi giggled as Riley smiled back at Amy.

"Sorry for being bad company Sue, I'm just furious with Riley, her weight is absolutely out of control", Sofia said as she helped with the food, she had filled in for Amy's dad who was now back in the living room watching tv.

"You've nothing to be sorry for, I really think she needs some kind of help, she's clearly developed some kind of serious eating disorder, that goes for Amy too, I mean they were here only 7 months ago for goodness sake, and look how much weight they have both gained", Sue said in frustration.

"I think Riley has been a bad influence on Amy, she just told me that the two of them are together now, and have been for about 8 months, when they came to visit in April Riley was already fat, but seems like it's only since they have became an item that Amy's put on weight too", said Sofia.

Sue looked shocked, "I didn't even know she liked girls".

"I didn't know Riley did either, you know, I have no issue with them being together, but I do have an issue with them just getting fatter and fatter cause they don't have a guy to impress", Sofia ranted.

"Totally, they still have to look after themselves. Amy isn't my only problem though, Lexi has only been at college for 12 weeks and she's already gained the freshman 15, and then some, she's the last girl I'd expect to gain weight at college with how sporty she has always been, don't get me wrong she's not fat or anything but it's not even christmas yet in her freshman year, if she doesn't make some changes she will be soon", Sue expressed her concern.

"Wow you're right, I'd have never expected that from Lexi, what is it with young girls these days, we are in our forties and we are in better shape than our daughters. Anyways I'll let them know dinners ready", Sofia said.

Sofia really went out her way to humiliate Riley during dinner, with it being Thanksgiving there was a ton of food, and whenever Riley's plate was getting empty Sofia would immediately top it up with more creamy mash, turkey and gravy, "a big girl like you will want seconds of course", Riley halfheartedly tried to refuse but she'd be lying to herself if she said she didn't want more.

Sue had also made some sly digs at her daughters too while Amy's dad Kevin just kept his head down focused on his food, trying his best to stay out of the drama. It was at dessert when Sofia really upped the anti in her mission to embarrass Riley as much as possible, everyone had just been given a slice of chocolate cake with some heavy cream poured on top, to Riley's surprise her mother had cut her slice around the same size as everyone else's, but that's when Sofia went to the fridge and pulled out the strawberry cheesecake she'd just bough from Walmart, she put the whole thing on a plate and covered it in heavy cream before placing at in front of Riley.

"Mom I'm fine with just the chocolate cake, honest", Riley said sheepishly.

"Nonsense, look at the size of you, you'll eat it all, you clearly eat like this everyday anyway to get a belly that huge", smirked Sofia rudely.

Riley's chubby cheeks were glowing red, she had grown pretty confident in making a pig of herself majority of the time but it was just different in front of her mother and Amy's parents too, Sofia's plan to humiliate her was certainly working. It wasn't a very big cheesecake, the whole thing was around 1800 calories and with the chocolate cake and heavy cream the total calories of what was in front of her was about 2600, which was A LOT for most people, but for Riley it was an average dessert. She began eating and became completely lost in the flavour, not even so much as looking up until both plates were practically licked clean. Sofia looked at her pig of a daughter with complete disgust after seeing how she easily packed away such a ridiculous amount of food, it was no wonder she was gaining weight so rapidly.

Chapter 44

After dinner Riley, Amy and Lexi had went to Sofia's house to get ready to go out, they were meeting up with Kayla at 8pm in a trendy new bar that had recently opened up. Lexi hadn't originally planned to go but it sounded like way more fun than sitting at home with her parents and Sofia, besides, she could never pass up an opportunity to get ** these days. The only problem was she didn't have any going out clothes that still fit, luckily Amy had a dress in a size 10 that she gave to Lexi to wear, it was too big for her but still looked good on because of its loose flowy style. Amy had chosen to wear a tight figure hugging black dress, despite how much it flaunted her extra chunk she still looked absolutely stunning. It was safe to say Riley would be turning heads with what she was wearing, not in the same way she did when she was skinny but still turning heads none the less, she was wearing a bright orange two piece set that was a little to small, the top part was a tube top that showed a ton of cleavage and left her thick flabby arms on show, it then only came down about an inch below her breasts, the skirt ended a little above her knees and came up comfortably past her navel but still left a good few inches of soft upper belly to spill out over the waistband. After about 90 minutes, and a few vodkas to get them started, the girls were ready to go.

Kayla entered the bar and scanned the room in attempt to spot the trio, she looked for what felt like an eternity, in reality it was about 20 seconds, before she saw a familiar face, oh there's Lexi, she thought, and Amy, wow, Amy's gained a lot of weight, but who's that absolute mammoth, no f*cking way tell me that's not Riley. Kayla slowly approached the table, eyeing up the massive girl that had her back turned to her, she looked ridiculously too big for the chair she was sitting on, a chair for each butt cheek seemed more adequate.

"Riley???", Kayla asked curiously.

"Hey Kayla", chirped Riley as she turned to face her.

"Sweet Jesus...", gasped Kayla. "Sorry I just can't believe how fat you've gotten", she said, managing to compose herself.

"Why do people keep saying that, I've gained 5 pounds tops", laughed Riley.

It was surreal seeing Riley like this, Kayla knew how fast she had gained weight when she first seen her in April but she honestly believed Riley would have plateaued and wouldn't get much bigger, boy was she wrong, Riley was almost unrecognisable from the already fat girl she was in April.

"This belly says otherwise", teased Kayla, giving Riley's lower belly a playful squeeze, "WOW, it's definitely grown the most since I last saw you, it's freaking huge, Amy you've obviously been feeding her well, as well as yourself", laughed Kayla as she looked down at Amy's chubby belly.

"Shut up Kayla it's not that bad", responded Amy defensively.

"You're 200 pounds Amy, it's bad", giggled Lexi.

"200 pounds? Damn Amy you thick.. Hold up Lexi you look like you've gained weight too, what's going on here, are the 3 of you trying go see who can get the fattest or something", laughed Kayla.

"I'm winning", smiley Riley smugly.

"Yeah no shit", Kayla paused and had another obvious look down at Riley's obese body, "I gotta know what you weigh".

"About 370", Riley replied.

"F*CKKK RILEY... How tall are you?", asked Kayla.

"Five foot five, why?", Riley asked.

"I'm checking your BMI", said Kayla.

"Oh god", Riley sighed, she hadn't checked since she was in LA and she was already obese then, this should be interesting.

"That's crazy! Your BMI is 61.7, it says here you're 220 pounds overweight, damn", Kayla exclaimed.

"Okay we all get it, I'm fricking huge, can we get some drinks now", said Riley who was getting a little bored of hearing how fat she'd gotten.

"Sorry Riley it's just that your weight gain is about the most interesting thing that's happened in my life just now", laughed Kayla.

After about 90 minutes of knocking drinks back the foursome were already pretty **. It was surprising to Amy that Riley still hadn't suggested food, and what was even more surprising to Amy was that when the suggestion for food did come, it didn't come from Riley, it came from her sister, Lexi.

"Hey let's order some food, I'm getting the munchies and I can't imagine how Riley's feeling", Lexi laughed.

"Yeah, I could eat", Riley ** giggled.

"How about some nachos?", Lexi asked.

"Mmmmmm YES", Riley responded a little too eagerly.

"How many plates will I get, it says they are 1800 calories a portion so they must be big", Lexi said.

"We'll get 4", said Riley.

Luckily they were able to get the attention of a young waitress after just a few minutes, "hi, could we get 4 portions of the nachos please", asked Lexi.

"The nachos are a big portion, usually for sharing, would you still like to go ahead with the 4?, asked the waitress.

"Yes please", Riley cut in, "and could I add some chicken tenders too?".

"Yeah, sure", the waitress replied with a slight look of disgust.

After a couple more drinks the food had arrived and Riley wasted absolutely no time in getting stuck in, she pulled 2 plates of nachos and the fried chicken to her side of the table and began eating immediately. On the other side of the table Lexi didn't mess around either, she claimed one of the plates as her own and ate every single bite of it. Amy slowly nibbled away at the plate that was remaining and ate about half of it before Riley took it from her and finished it.

"Over 5000 calories like it was nothing, the girl can eat", laughed Kayla.

"I want to order more", said Riley.

"Seriously, you're still hungry?, Kayla asked.

"A little", complained Riley.

"Oh wait, it says here they stop serving food after 10", Lexi said while reading the menu.

"Probably for the best Riley, I don't know how much more eating your clothes could take", Kayla giggled.

"What are you talking about this outfit is stretchy as hell", Riley tugged out her elastic waistband and pinged it against her fat belly causing it to wobble gently for a couple of seconds after.

"It's actually insane how fat you are, you are like total jello from head to toe", Kayla laughed.

"Yep, and this belly needs food", said Riley, as she gave her massive belly a soft rub.

"We will go to McDonald's before we go home and get some, you can wait like an hour and a half can't you", said Amy.

"Okay but when we get to McDonald's I'm ordering an absolute feast".

"Lexi is a little fatty isn't she, she ate 20 nuggets and double quarter pounder last night, and that was on top of thanksgiving dinner and the plate of nachos she had at the bar", Riley gossiped.

"Riley you ate like 2 and a half plates of nachos with chicken tenders, then from McDonald's you had 40 nuggets and 3 big mac MEALS", laughed Amy.

"Yeah but I'm like triple her size, and I'm a greedy pig, my point is for her size she eats a lot, and I can't imagine your sister wants to get fat so she better be careful, luckily for me I've got an amazing girlfriend that loves me supersized", smiled Riley, as she playfully jiggled her fat belly.

"You are literally an angel", Amy moved closer to Riley and whispered in her ear, "how's about a quick f*ck then I'll take your fat sexy ass for some breakfast".

"F*ck yes, you know food talk gets me horny", moaned Riley, biting her lip.