What would you do for money

_luvchubbygirls

Intro

Riley is a stunning 22 year old girl on a date with a guy she met online when she finds out that it's not a relationship he's looking for, it's a girl he can pay to get fat.. 

This is a story I started last year on FF, it's done pretty well there so I thought I'd post on here too, I'll probably post a few chapters here a week but if you don't have the patience you can get fully caught up here - https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=308139

Chapter 1

“So what time are you meeting this Zach fella?”, asked Amy.

“He’s picking me up at 8”, Riley replied.

“Are you excited for it?”

‘Hell yes! If he’s half as hot as he looks in his photos it should be a great night”

“Lemme see”, Amy demanded.

Riley pulled up Zach's dating profile, he certainly fit the stereotypical preference that 95% of woman wanted, tall dark and handsome. His profile stated he is 6ft2 and 190lbs with a muscular build.

“Damn girl he is FIIIIINEEE”, said Amy.

“I can’t disagree there, he's from London too which just makes him even better, let’s just hope he isn’t a total asshole”

"I LOVE an english accent, how long has he lived out here in Miami anyways?"

"A couple of years I think"

Riley hadn’t ever had a real a boyfriend before, just some casual flings, although she was only 22 so it wasn't very unusual or anything, she was a girl with high standards and rightly so. Riley was really something to behold, she had long brown hair, flawless tanned skin but her stand out feature was definitely her hypnotising light green eyes. She stood at 5 foot 5 inches tall and weighed 130lbs carrying most of her weight on her thighs and ass, she had perky B cup breasts and a tiny waist giving her the perfect hourglass figure. Riley went to the gym 5 days a week and had a reasonably good diet, she wouldn’t be super strict with what she ate exactly but she just generally didn’t eat a whole lot, just enough to keep her ass and thighs the slightest bit thick. Riley had the body every girl would dream to have and she knew it.

Amy had blonde hair and blue eyes and was 5ft7, she weighed 125lbs and sported perky A cup breasts, like Riley she also carried most of her weight on her bottom half but not quite as thick as her, there was no doubt Amy was a beautiful girl but next to Riley she didn’t seem so special, although that’s only because Riley looks like one of those unbelievably beautiful Instagram models that you would never actually see in real life. Amy was by no means a jealous girl so it didn’t bother her that she was slightly in her best friends shadow. The thing is, because Riley was so beautiful she was actually just plain intimidating to most guys and only a handful would have the courage to even try to talk to her. Guys certainly weren’t something they would fight over, they were great friends and they had their pick of them.

It was almost 8pm when Riley and Amy heard a very loud car engine outside, they both looked out to see a satin black Lamborghini parked outside.“There’s no way that’s your date” Amy said in disbelief. At that moment Riley received a text from Zach reading, “outside”.

“It would appear so”, laughed Riley as she showed the text.

“He just keeps getting better and better, you lucky bitch”, joked Amy.

“Enjoy your night alone watching Netflix girl, I’m gonna go in the lambo now haha”

“See ya asshole”

"Bye girl"

Guest Fataholic

This was one of my favorite ones! In fact, this is part of why I started an investment account strictly for feederism. I want to help girls get to their fattest potential. 

Chapter 2

Riley left the house and approached the car, she paused for a second to take in how beautiful it was before getting in.

“You never told me you had a lambo”

“You never asked”, Zach jokingly responded.

“Hahaha, I guess I didn’t”

“You look absolutely stunning by the way”, Zach wasn’t lying, Riley had a beautiful figure hugging red dress on and it really flaunted her perfect body.

“Not so bad yourself”, Riley replied.

“Thank you very much. You ever been in a car like this before?”

“Nope, nothing even close to this”, Riley replied.

“We better get going our reservation is in 15 minutes, buckle up”

Riley and Zach got out of the car and the valet took it away, Riley immediately noticed how expensive this restaurant looked, it was Italian which was one of her favourite types of food. There was no question her date was of to a great start. They made their way through the restaurant to a lovely private booth and took their seats.

“Could I get you both some drinks while you look over our menu?”, asked the waiter.

“Could I have a strawberry daiquiri?” Riley asked.

“I’ll have a corona mate, cheers”, said Zach.

“Not a problem I’ll be back shortly with your drinks”, replied the waiter.

“Do want to get a starter?”, Zach asked.

“No way I’ll burst out of this dress haha, just a entrée for me, well maybe a dessert too, I do have a little tiny bit of a sweet tooth”

"No problem haha, I’m the same, can’t beat a dessert"

“I think I’ll get the carbonara”. Riley said.

“And I think I’ll just go ahead and copy you cause that actually sounds pretty good”

The waiter returned with their drinks and took their orders, now that was out of the way Riley had a lot of questions on her mind, like how is this 24 year old guy driving a brand new Lamborghini and why would he keep the fact that he clearly has money so quiet, most 24 year old guys with the kind of money he has wouldn’t be able to go 2 minutes without showing it off.

“So Zach, what’s your story, how on earth do you own a car like that at 24?

“To be completely honest I would say I had a bit of luck come my way, I was a brick mason back in England from when I was around 17, made alright money I guess for my age, around £500 a week. Basically when I was 19 I had about £10k saved and I put into the stock market, I invested £8k into some company I had heard some good things about and after 6 months my £8k had turned into £300k, I say I was lucky because at the time I didn’t really know a lot about the stock market. After that big win I did take a lot of time to learn and I managed the grow my money into 7 figures by the time I was 21. Since then I’ve expanded and do a lot of other kinds of business as well. Anyways enough about me, what about you, where do you work?"

“I’m just an office administrator, I barely make $40k a year, and it’s boring as fuck”

“So was that always your dream?” Zach teased.

“I’ve never really had a big plan with what I wanted to do for work, just kinda been winging it and seeing what opportunities present themselves, I’m actually from a small town in Arizona but me and my best friend Amy moved out here about a year ago, just to live that Miami life ya know, don’t get me wrong we have great fun at the weekends but it’s a long and boring week working Monday to Friday and hitting the gym every night”

“That sucks, but maybe things could turn around for you”

Right as Zach finished his sentence the waiter arrived with their entrees.

“That smells amazing”. Riley said as she enjoyed the aroma.

The portion size wasn’t enormous but when is it ever in restaurant of this calibre. It was obvious Riley wasn’t fully comfortable eating in front of Zach by the way she was delicately picking away at her food as if she was some sort of princess, I mean, an image oriented girl like Riley wasn’t exactly gonna make a pig of herself in public, slowly but surely however she did clear her plate.

“Did you enjoy that”, asked Zach.

“Yeah it was amazing, easily the best carbonara I’ve ever had, I’m so full now tho”

The waiter came to collect the plates, “dessert menu for the beautiful couple?”

“Yes please”, Zach answered before Riley had a chance to to respond.

“No problem sir, be right back”

“I don’t know if I’ll manage a dessert Zach”, Riley complained.

“It’s cool if you don’t finish it you don’t finish it, I’m paying anyways of course”

“Thank god for that, I could never afford to eat here”, Riley laughed as the waiter arrived back with the menus.

The waiter brought out their desserts to them, Zach had decided to get the strawberry cheesecake, and Riley got the chocolate fudge sundae. They both dug in and Zach had noticed that Riley had seemed to loosen up a little.

“God that was good, I really have a weakness for ice cream”, Riley said as she finished her sundae. She could feel how bloated her stomach was in her tight dress.

“You don’t strike me as a girl who eats a lot of ice cream”, Zach said with a laugh.

“That’s because I don’t, just on rare occasions when I’m treating myself”

“Would you not just love to be able to eat it every day tho?

“Of course, who wouldn’t but I'd get so fat”

“What if you were getting paid thousands to eat it everyday?”

“Ummm, as in thousands per day? Then yes that’s easy money”, Riley said while breaking out in laughter. “I guess I’d just need to up my workouts”, she continued.

“Well what about getting paid to specifically gain weight?

“I’d maybe up my prices a little but hell yeah”, Riley answered still laughing.

“So do we have a deal?” Zach asked with a smile.

“Hold up, your serious? I thought you were just joking and talking about hypotheticals, I can’t get fa..”

“Let’s go back out to the car”, Zach cut in.

They both stood up and Zach pulled out his wallet, he must have just dropped over $1000 on the table, easily double the price of the check. Riley couldn’t help but notice that was only a fraction of the money in his wallet.

Chapter 3

“Give me a minute”, Zach said as they both got back into the car.

Zach was typing away with on his phone while they both sat in silence. Riley’s mind began to wander a little, surely this was some sort of joke, why would a guy that looks like this be saying such strange stuff, like why would someone just pay a person to get fat. There was no way Riley could do this, she couldn’t get fat.

“Okay here, read this”, Zach said abruptly.

“What is it?”, Riley asked nervously.

“Just read it”

In a new note document on his phone it read..

*If you choose to accept this offer you will stay at my house in LA for 6 months, starting September 1st 2021(less than 2 weeks), and ending March 1st 2022. You will be paid $30k per month which you will receive at the end of the 6 months, a total of $180k. You will only receive this money however if you manage to gain on average 5lbs per month, 30lbs in total. For every 10lbs you gain over 30lbs you receive a bonus of $100k. I will provide you with a debit card that you can you use to buy everything you need during the 6 months, food, new clothes etc.*

As soon as Riley stopped reading Zach’s voice broke the silence, “The house you will be staying at is worth $8.7 million, it has an outdoor pool, an indoor pool on the lower level of the house, it has a cinema room, home bars filled with alcohol, you name it. Also I won’t be living there, I will try to stop by around once a month to check in on you but I will be between Dubai and Tokyo for business in the coming months.”

Zach spoke with such confidence almost as if he knew at this point Riley would never reject this offer. She remained silent while thinking it over in head.

She eventually spoke up, “so to sum up, all I have to do is go and live in LA 6 months, all expenses paid, and if I gain 30lbs I’ll get 180 grand?”

“Exactly”, Zach confirmed.

“This is some weird shit but I guess I’m in, I’ll lose 30lbs easily anyways when I’m back home”, Riley said with confidence.

“Brilliant, we will go back to my place and I’ll get a real contract written up for you to sign”

As Riley was about to sign the contract she noticed at the bottom it said she cannot tell anyone about the agreement, “how am I supposed to explain this to my friend Amy, we have been best friends since high school and live together, where am I supposed to tell her I am going for 6 months”

“Tell her the truth to an extent, say I’ve invited you to stay at my house in LA for 6 months, but tell her that I’ll be there with you so it actually makes some sense, she can even fly out to visit you, because I won’t be there just tell her I left before she came so you both could just hang together”

“What about my half of mines and Amy’s rent while I’m away, she will struggle to pay it on her own”, Riley asked.

“I will take care of that”, Zach had really thought of everything, Riley still couldn’t believe what was happening was actually real, it made no sense to her.

I’m flying back to England tomorrow so the next time you see me will be in LA, I’ll send you your flight details and I’ll have a car there to pick you up in LA”

“Come on, I’ll take you home”, Zach added.

“HONEY I’M HOME”, Riley yelled to announce her arrival.

“Soooooo, how was it?”, Amy asked with an eager look on her face.

“It was amazing, probably the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to and will ever go to again, the food was great, and Zach is just dreamy, and such a really nice guy too, so easy to talk to”, it killed Riley that she couldn’t just tell Amy everything, but this was as much for Amy as it was Riley, this money she will make would help them both so much, they could even take a few years off work.

“I do have some bad news tho”, Riley said while sticking out her bottom lip.

“Oh no what?”, Amy asked with genuine concern.

“He asked me to go and live with him in LA for 6 months, I fly out Wednesday the 1st, but you don’t have to worry about anything when I’m gone I’ll still be paying my half of the rent”

“Wow, you must really like this guy. I’m seriously gonna miss you but it sounds like a lot of fun, you enjoy yourself out there, you better be right back here after the 6 months tho or I’ll have to come and get you”, Amy laughed with tears in her eyes.

“You can come and visit me he said he would pay your flights”, Riley said with enthusiasm.

“That would be awesome but the only problem is I used pretty much all of my holidays at work, I only have October the 1st, 2nd and 3rd left as holidays, but I could come then I suppose it’s better than nothing”

“I hate that hospital they always have you working shitty hours and your holidays suck, but I guess coming for a few days is better than nothing, anyways let’s not be too sad about it right now, I still don’t leave for another week and half, let’s enjoy it”, Riley said while her eyes were tearing up now as well.

Chapter 4

“That’s me”, Riley said to the chauffeur holding the sign reading RILEY WALKER.

“Allow me to take you take your bags miss”

“Thanks so much”

Riley hated travelling, just like any normal person did, but her journey so far from Miami to LA had been better than most vacations she had been on, she had always just thought of people who flew first class as snobs and stuck up, but now that the shoe was on the other foot, she could see why people would pay the extra money for it if they had it, it was the life. She hopped into the back seat of the blacked out Mercedes, really feeling like some sort of celebrity, as the driver set of for Zach’s house.

The car eventually came to halt in front of one of the most beautiful houses Riley had ever seen. So this is my home for the next 6 months, Riley thought to herself. She got out of the car and made her way up to the front door leaving the chauffeur behind with her bags. Before she even had a a chance to knock the door was pulled open by Zach, “how was the flight?”.

“Meh, it was alright.. okay it was the best flight I’ve been on, first class is living”, Riley replied.

“You’re gonna love this house then”, Zach said with assurance.

“Just leave the bags there mate” Zach told the driver.

He then went into his pocket and pulled out a few hundred dollars and handed it to driver as a tip. Jeez this guy probably uses money as toilet paper, Riley thought.

“Let me show you around the house”, Zach said as the driver left.

“Sure let’s do it”, Riley responded excitedly.

The house really was incredible, the first thing Riley noticed was how high the ceilings were, the hall and all the rooms were just so big and spacious, it was like a kind of open plan set up that made the place seem even bigger also. Zach took her through the house to the back yard where there was a stunning pool, an out door bar, there was even beds outside. Riley was already imagining her life here for the next 6 months, relaxing out here in the sun eating ice cream and drinking cocktails. She noticed that the garden was completely private, the houses in the street had good distance between them and Zach’s house was positioned higher so no one in other houses would be able to see in the garden.

They both went back inside where the home tour had led to the kitchen, the kitchen was beautiful and absolutely huge, it had a big breakfast bar and so many cupboards.

“I took the liberty of stocking the place up for you since I’m leaving early tomorrow morning, have a look in the cupboards”, Zach said.

“Jeeeez, that’s a lot”, Riley replied as she looked through the cupboards. They were filled with so much chocolate, bags and bags of chips and lots more very unhealthy snacks.

“This is the freezer over here, come and have a look and tell me what you think”, said Zach as he gestured towards a door in the kitchen.

Riley open the door to discover one of those big walk in freezers like the kind a restaurant would have. The first thing she noticed was the amount of ice cream in it, specifically Ben and Jerry’s, there must of been hundreds and hundreds of pints with so many different flavours.

“You did say ice cream was your weakness, just wanted to make sure you don’t run out”, laughed Zach.

“Yeah it looks like I’ll be stocked up to survive an apocalypse”

The freezer was also filled with pizzas, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, fries and lots more. The food in the freezer would easily last a family of 5 a year.

“As you can see there’s plenty of food in here to last you so you don’t need to go any shops or anything, and there’s of plenty of takeout options, Dominos, McDonald’s, Denny’s, you name it. Your room is just around the corner there, closest room to the kitchen and on the ground floor, let me show you”, Zach led her to the room.

"As you can see your room has it's own bathroom and your scale is in here also, speaking of, let's get you weighed, would you mind stripping down to your bra and panties?", Zach asked politely.

"Sure", Riley got undressed, as she prepared to get on the scale. Her body really was spectacular, Zach couldn't even begin to imagine this girl getting fat and out shape, he just hoped she wouldn't stop at 30lbs.

Riley hopped on the scale, *129.7*, the number read.

“Okay so it looks like we have your starting point, I’m gonna get to sleep since I’m flying to Dubai early tomorrow morning, I’ll be gone before you wake up, if you’re hungry just help yourself, this is your house for the next 6 months after all, I’ll let you know when I’ll be back as soon as I know”

“Thanks Zach, goodnight”

“Goodnight Riley”

Riley walked back into the freezer to find something to eat, her eyes scanned the shelves stopping on the pizzas, “bbq chicken”, she muttered to herself, “that’ll do”. She took the pizza out and turned on the oven. It wasn’t a huge pizza, probably only around 10 inches but normally Riley wouldn’t eat over half of a pizza this size, she’d just nibble on a few slices, it felt kinda good not to be worrying about gaining weight she admitted to herself. “Screw it I’m gonna have some nuggets too”. She opened up a bag of nuggets and took 8 out and put them in the deep fat fryer. Who even has a deep fat fryer, did he buy this just for me, Riley thought.

*PINGGG*

“Thank god, I am starving”, Riley said answering the sound of her food being ready.

I can’t have nuggets without sauce, she thought to herself, after looking through the cupboards she eventually found where the sauces were stored, and what a selection it was, the only sauces Riley would likely touch however were BBQ and sweet chilli, they were her go to dips. She squeezed some sweet chilli into a ramekin, put her food on a plate and made her way through to the sofa.

Riley found something to watch on Netflix and immediately got to work on the pizza. “Mmmmm”, she moaned biting into the first slice. She really was hungry, she hadn’t eaten since breakfast before getting on her flight. She finished the pizza and could already feel how full her belly was, by her usual standards she had already overdone it, but she was getting paid to gain weight after all. She picked up a nugget and dunked it in the sweet chilli sauce before bringing it to her lips, Riley couldn’t believe how good the food actually tasted for essentially just being frozen junk food, she wouldn’t mind eating like this for the next 6 months.

With great effort Riley successfully finished all her food, breathing heavily she looked down at her stuffed belly, it was sticking out slightly but it felt so hard and compact. Riley thought about having some ice cream but quickly brushed off the idea and went through to her room to sleep off her late dinner.

Chapter 5

Riley awoke the following day, it was already noon, she hadn’t intended to sleep in so late on her first day in paradise but she must have been exhausted from the travelling yesterday. She got out of bed to notice that her long sleep had reverted her bloated belly back to its normal state.

Riley pulled up Uber eats on her phone to find somewhere she could order breakfast from, Denny’s was one of the first places that popped up, which was convenient because Riley loved Denny’s, unfortunately she only ate there maybe once every couple of months in order to keep her perfect body.

She loved the pancakes from Denny’s so decided to order the caramel and banana cream ones, and got an oreo milkshake to wash them down. Her order wasn’t due to arrive for another 30-40 minutes so Riley decided to go for a quick shower to wake herself up while she waited.

When she came out of the shower she slipped on a nice bikini, “might as well make the most of that pool”, Riley then put on the cute pair of jean shorts over it and a little white crop top.

*DING DONGGG*

“Hiiiii”, said Riley.

“Enjoy”, the delivery guy said nervously as he handed Riley her food and ran off.

She took her breakfast out back so she could eat next to the pool in the sun, Riley opened up the box containing her pancakes and damn they looked amazing. Two big thick pancakes with slices of banana all completely smothered in cream and caramel sauce, topped off with some crumbled up pieces of shortbread, and it all smelled incredible.

Riley dug into her pancakes, swallowing bite after bite until they were completely gone, she could feel how full she was but Riley had a real sweet tooth which would allow her to eat through it, although normally she would always restrict herself. Riley turned to her milkshake, she took her first sip and as soon as the thick creamy cold liquid reached her tastebuds she was instantly in heaven. She began to drink it faster and with each gulp she could feel her belly getting tighter and tighter. Riley was so stuffed but the sweet taste was just too good, she finished every drop of her milkshake, “mmm that was incredible, I think this is gonna have to be my breakfast combo every morning”, Riley was completely serious, she wasn’t really a big breakfast eater but those sweet pancakes were a different story. What she didn’t realise was that the pancakes and milkshake together were just over 2000 calories, she had just eaten more calories for breakfast than a girl of her size should be eating in a whole day.

Riley could hardly move after her afternoon feast so she just lay there on one of the sun beds until she eventually drifted off to sleep. After around a 2 hour nap she went back inside the house to chill out and watch some tv. It was around 4pm and Riley still wasn’t quite ready to order dinner, she still felt a little bloated from her late breakfast. It was another 3 hours of watching tv before Riley eventually thought she was ready to see what the dinner options were. After a few minutes of scanning through the different restaurants and take out places she decided to get a Panda Express, she was gonna get domino’s but thought she would change it up a little since she had pizza last night. Sweet fire chicken with noodles sounds nice, she thought to herself, large?, yeah why not.

Riley’s food had arrived, a little late, which had given her time to become very hungry once again. She did hate to admit it but she really was loving being able to eat from all these amazing fast food places that she would normally never go to, and no more gym for 6 months was just the cherry on top. It was great having no responsibility other than to relax and eat delicious food, it was certainly an appealing life style, she could see why so many girls she had gone to school with had gotten fat as they got older. That would never be Riley though, she was just going to get a little chubby for the money then she would be right back to her old self, she had a reputation to keep up, pretty much anyone who knew her would definitely describe her as the hottest girl they knew. Her social media account would have to go a while without full body pics however, better get some nice photos in this awesome house before my body starts to get gross, Riley thought to herself.

Riley had never ate from Panda Express before and was beginning to hate herself for it, on the plus side she knew she would be eating a lot of it over the next 6 months.

Yet again Riley’s belly was stuffed but she wasn’t quite satisfied, “it’s time to put a dent in my Ben and Jerry’s collection I think”, she walked into the freezer and browsed her options, there really was a lot of flavours, chocolate brownie, cookie dough, even the ones with the caramel centres. With some good thought she decided to have chocolate brownie.

She put a spoon into the ice cream to discover it was frozen solid, Riley preferred when ice cream was soft or even just melted to the point where she could drink it, she was super thirsty from her dinner so decided to go and fill a pint glass of coke to drink while she watched tv and allowed her ice cream to melt.

Riley managed to resist the temptation of eating the ice cream for about 15 minutes, it was still pretty hard in the centre but it would be good enough, she couldn’t go any longer with having it in her mouth. She mindless ate her way through the whole pint of ice cream while watching some series on Netflix, she was extremely full but still found herself slightly disappointed when she realised she was finished, she considered getting another but decided she’d had enough for tonight.

Chapter 6

Over the next two weeks Riley had consistently ordered the same pancakes and Oreo milkshake from Denny’s, she found that it was getting easier to finish each day she ate it, like her stomach was getting used to the larger amounts of food. After breakfast now she would be hungry enough to snack again at lunch rather being full until dinner. Riley would have a pint of Ben and Jerry’s almost everyday, if not Ben and Jerry’s then she’d be snacking on chocolate or cake.

The changes on Riley’s body had been subtle in her first two weeks in LA, with clothes on nobody would likely even notice any change, but with Riley not working out at all in over two weeks her body wasn’t looking as toned or tight. Her perfectly defined thick thighs and ass were now starting to look a lot softer and did look a little bigger, all of Riley was beginning to look soft, but the only real growth seemed to be on her bottom half. Her arms didn’t look any bigger but they no longer looked like the arms of a girl who worked out at the gym five days a week, and her belly, that perfect toned belly, it was by no means fat or even remotely chubby, but all that definition was almost gone.

These changes went unnoticed by Riley, she hadn’t really examined her body, she was just enjoying herself on what she was seeing as a six month vacation. Riley hadn’t even bothered to step on the scale yet, she really had become lazy, all her day consisted of was waking up, eating breakfast, chilling outside in the sun eating ice cream or snacking while watching tv on the sofa, ordering and eating dinner followed by something sweet for dessert and then going to her bed to sleep. Riley was settling into her new routine very nicely.

*Amy is calling*

Riley answered the call, “Hey Amy”.

“Hi Riley, oh my god it’s great to hear your voice, it feels like you have been gone way longer than two weeks I’m missing you so much”

“Tell me about it, I feel like I’ve been in LA forever, I’m missing you too girl”, said Riley happy to be speaking to her other half again.

“Well you won’t have to miss me for too much longer, a little over two weeks and we will be reunited”, Amy was grinning ear to to ear.

“Oh I know thank god, when do you fly out?”

“I land in LA at 5.45pm, so I should probably be seeing you for around 8, just remember to text me the address”

“I will, I can’t wait for you to see this place it’s incredible”, said Riley with enthusiasm.

“I can’t wait to see it either, it sounds like paradise. Where is Prince Charming anyway?”, asked Amy.

“He’s in his office on a business call, gotta work hard to play hard, or so I hear”, laughed Riley.

“Speaking of working hard my break is about to end so I’m gonna have to run Riley, I’ll text you, bye girl love ya”

“No problem Amy, I’ll see you soon, love yaaaa”

Right as Riley hung up the phone her belly began to grumble, “looks like it’s time to order dinner, what will be tonight”.

Riley collected her dominos at the door and then poured herself a big glass of coke before making her way through to the sofa, she had ordered a large bbq chicken stuffed crust pizza with peppers and sweetcorn and a side of nachos. Once she had gotten comfortable she attacked the nachos first, Riley loved nachos, well to be honest, her real love was for cheese, she loved cheesy food, nachos, pizza, cheesy pasta, to Riley cheese just made almost any food better, she knew it was super high in fat but she was just enjoying all the things she would normally restrict herself from back home, never in her life had she fully let loose with food like this. Riley was really loving every minute of it, if only she could eat like this forever but still stay slim and toned.

The nachos weren’t a huge size so Riley polished them off with ease, then she moved onto the pizza, after finishing the third slice she was beginning to struggle, she slowed up a little but managed to eat another two slices. There was still three slices left but she would eat them tomorrow after her breakfast had settled. This was becoming Riley’s thing, she would order more food than she could manage for dinner, but then just always eat the left overs the following day.

Riley’s belly was stuffed to the max but she had two triple chocolate muffins sitting on the coffee table in front of her just begging to be ate, she took a drink of her coke and grabbed one of the muffins. She was so stuffed but for some reason her body would allow her to keep eating if it was something sweet.

As soon as the chocolatey muffin reached her mouth the taste had her in complete ecstasy, she took bite after bite and in what only seemed like a few moments the muffin was gone. The Riley from a few weeks ago would have been absolutely disgusted with what she was doing, but now she was like a junkie that needed her fix. She reached for the second muffin and brought it to her mouth, with her eyes closed she bit into it, savouring it’s flavour, it felt like an orgasm in her mouth. Before long the muffin was gone and Riley passed out right there on the couch.

Chapter 7

As the days past by Riley only got lazier and lazier, she had completely stopped getting dressed and would only wear an oversized silk bathrobe when she answered the door to get her food from the delivery guy. She was now just sleeping on the huge corner sofa every night and had even started taking baths because she couldn’t be bothered standing in the shower, and also she could eat in the bath.

Riley had now reached one month staying in LA and the amount of food she was eating had really increased, she could now finish a large pizza and side from dominos and still stuff her face with some sort of dessert after, so she had started ordering even more food for dinner as she liked to have left overs for the next day. The fact of the matter was that being in this big house all by herself, there really wasn’t a whole lot to do other than eat and relax, so that’s what she did, a whole lot of eating and relaxing.

It was Friday October 1st which meant Amy would be arriving from Miami later tonight, Riley was so excited to see her but she knew she wouldn’t be able to indulge quite as much with her around, Amy would be arriving around 8pm so Riley thought she should stuff herself silly before she gets here since she will be restricting herself when Amy arrives.

Riley ordered her usual breakfast, only this time she order two portions of the pancakes along with the milkshake. She had been finishing one portion without really being that full but she still thought that multiplying that amount by two might be a stretch, but to her surprise she ate every bite, now she just had the Oreo milkshake to drink. Riley left the milkshake till last because she knew she could she could finish it no matter how full she was, and she was right, she put the straw to her lips and as soon as the sweet flavour hit her she gulped until it was gone. She put the empty cup on the table and drifted off into a sleep as she watched tv.

Riley awoke to see that the time was 4.46pm, “shit, I’ve slept for nearly 5 hours, I haven’t even had lunch”, Riley had planned to eat lunch earlier so that she wouldn’t be so bloated by the time Amy got here and she could order dinner with her.

“Fuck it, I gotta eat now”, Riley said aloud to the empty room. She looked on Uber eats and Wendy’s was the first place that popped up. “Wendy’s it is”, she looked through the menu and saw the 4 for 4, the 4 for 4 meant you got a cheeseburger, fries, 4 nuggets and a drink for $4. Riley decided to order 3.

While she waited she went through to the kitchen and opened up the pizza box from last nights dinner, there was only one slice left that had a bite out of it but it was better than nothing. She ate the big slice like it was nothing and went back to sit on the sofa.

It was 5.30 before Riley’s food arrived, she had certainly slept off her huge breakfast and that slice off pizza had only just managed to hold her at bay while she waited on her real food coming. She set out her feast on the coffee table and just admired the view, 3 cheeseburgers, 3 portions of fries, 12 nuggets and 3 cups of coke, but there was something missing, Riley got up and went into the freezer, she picked up a pint of Ben and Jerry’s blondie brownie, the one with the caramel centre, “just what I’ll be needing after”.

Riley started with the fries, drowning each one in sauce before she brought them to her mouth. Riley liked to leave the best till last when she ate food, so in this case, she cleared out the fries and then moved onto the burgers. After finishing the 2nd burger Riley began to pace herself a little, her belly was filling up quickly but she didn’t want to stop, she kept going until the burgers were gone, now for her favourite part ,the nuggets. She was in no rush with the nuggets, just really enjoying all the flavours, she would dip one in bbq sauce, then sweet chilli, then back to bbq and so on. She only drank two of the coke's but by the time she was finished she felt like she was about to pop.

Riley realised that she hadn’t washed today and thought it would be nice if she went and enjoyed her ice cream in a nice hot bath. With great effort she hoisted herself up of the couch and went to run the bath.

Eating ice cream in the bath was really something Riley had begun to love, there was just something relaxing about the hot water on her skin and the cold sweet ice cream in her mouth. Being in the bath also seemed to soothe her stuffed belly, which was needed now more than ever because this was easily the most stuffed Riley had ever been.

After her bath Riley was about to get dressed for Amy coming but she couldn’t help but noticed how big her belly was, she had really stretched it to the limits. Riley planned to lie to Amy and tell her she hadn’t eaten since breakfast so they should order some food, but it would certainly raise some questions if Riley was sitting there looking like a stuffed pig and then wanting to eat even more.

She had a look through her wardrobe to find something that would cover her up, “perfect”, she found her pyjama hoodie, it was like one of those huge oversized ones that went right past the knees, that would hide her food baby until she slept it off tonight.

“8.15, you’re late”, Riley said.

“Shut up idiot, I said around 8”, replied Amy jokingly.

“Missed you chica”, said Riley as the two girls hugged.

“What’s with the giant hoody, LA too cold for you?”

“I have the AC on pretty high”, laughed Riley.

“It is pretty cool in here actually”, replied Amy as she stepped in the door.

“Come on let me show you around”

After Riley gave the grand tour the two girls got settled down on the sofa. “This place really is insane, I can’t believe you are living here”, said Amy.

“I know it’s literally paradise, you wanna order some food by the way, you must be hungry after all the travelling and I haven’t eaten since breakfast”, lied Riley.

“Yes please, let’s get a Pizza Hut or something to share since I’m technically on holiday”, Amy suggested.

“Sounds good to me”, Riley replied.

The girls order a large stuffed crust pepperoni with a side of chicken tenders, something that Riley could now normally finish on her own. At least Riley was still pretty full from her late lunch so sharing should be okay.

When the food arrived Riley told herself that she wouldn’t eat over half of the pizza and no more than half of the chicken tenders. As the girls started eating Riley ate her half of the chicken tenders first, then she moved onto the pizza. She paced herself and tried not to look like a pig but by the time she was finished her half of the food, Amy was only just finishing her 3rd slice and hadn’t even touched the chicken tenders.

“That will do me, I’m way too full those pizza slices are huge, how have got managed to eat 4 slices plus chicken tenders”, asked Amy.

“I had a tiny breakfast and haven’t ate all day, I must have just been super hungry”, Riley replied.

“Well I’m gonna go to bed anyways Riley, I’m tired as fuck”

“No problem Amy I’ll see you in the morning, goodnight”

“Goodnight Riley”

Has she gained weight, Amy thought as she lay in bed, her cheeks looked a little fuller and she did feel a bit softer when we hugged, maybe that was just the big hoodie tho, but her calves did look chunkier.. nah I must be losing my mind there’s no way that Riley Montana has gained weight.

Riley thought it would be a waste not to eat Amy’s leftovers, she waited till Amy was gone five minutes and then ate the final slice and finished off the tenders. Riley still felt like she missing something so she grabbed a big bar a chocolate out the cupboard along with a bag of double chocolate cookies. She took her treats back to her bedroom, where she would be sleeping again since she couldn't exactly be sleeping naked sleeping on the couch with Amy here, and stuffed her greedy face.

Chapter 8

The next morning Riley was looking through her bikinis trying to find one to wear, as much as she loved that Amy was visiting, the one thing she loved about living alone was being able to be naked all the time, she would even be out at the pool naked since nobody could see in the garden. Riley pulled out a nice black two piece, “this should do”, but when Riley put it on it didn’t seem to fit quite like it used to, it had been weeks since she had worn any actual clothes she had definitely went through some changes in that time. Before she even had the chance to examine herself, “dayyuumm, what has Zach been feeding you”, Amy blurted out laughing from the corner of the room.

“Shut up”, said Riley looking a little embarrassed.

“Seriously girl look at the size of your ass, you’re bursting out that bikini”, Amy said looking at her friend from behind. She wasn’t wrong, Riley’s ass had grown, it looked bigger, fatter, softer, her thighs had grown too, they were much flabbier and less defined. Riley’s bikini bottoms were cutting into her hip giving her little tiny love handles and the bikini top was giving her a small roll on each side under the strap.

“Turn around”, Amy ordered, and Riley did as commanded.

Her boobs had grown too, not hugely bigger but they were definitely too big for the bikini. Riley’s arms looked a little thicker too compared to how they once were. Riley was lucky she was naturally bottom heavy so most of the fat managed to avoid her belly, but she had still gained some there, her small belly looked very soft and undefined and let’s just say she could easily pinch an inch, or two.

“What do you weigh?”, asked Amy.

“I don’t know I haven’t checked”, replied Riley.

Amy walked into the bathroom in search of a scale, “there’s a scale in here, come in and get your ass on it”. Riley came in and slowly stepped on., *147.2*, appeared in the screen.

“Damn what did you weigh when you got here”, Amy asked.

“Like 135 pounds”, lied Riley trying to downplay how much she had really gained.

“So you’ve gained 12 pounds in 1 month?”, Amy asked awaiting confirmation.

“It would seem that way”, replied Riley, actually more like 17 but you don’t need to know that, Riley thought to herself. Riley was actually a little taken aback with how much she had gained, she knew she had gained weight but 17lbs in one month was crazy, the reality was it actually looked like more due to the fact she had loss muscle mass as well.

“Don’t worry too much, you’re not exactly fat or even chubby, you’re just thick with 3 c’s, and thick is in girl, you just gotta be careful though, you don’t wanna be coming home a fat girl”, laughed Amy.

“I’ll be getting back to my diet and working out again when you leave”, lied Riley, she’d just have more explaining to do when she returned home even bigger, but she’d worry about that when the time came.

“I think we should go shopping, because clearly nothing here fits you, all these tops are size 2 and all your bottoms are size 6, I think it’s time to size up until you lose weight again”, said Amy while looking through Riley’s wardrobe.

“Yeah I think you’re right”, Riley agreed.

Riley bought 3 pairs of high waited shorts and 2 pairs of high waisted jeans in a size 8, they fit snuggly and if it hadn’t been for Amy being with her she would have probably bought a size 10 knowing she will be growing some more. She decided to buy a pair of sweatpants as well however so she had something she could just about squeeze into when she grew a little more. Riley also bought some nice tops in size 4 and some underwear in size 8. One purchase she was happy about buying however were some new bra’s as she was now a C cup, still with some growing room but a C cup none the less.

She decided to wear some of the clothes she bought out as the tight sweatpants and top she wore to get to the shops were getting pretty uncomfortable and they were about to get lunch.

“Burger king?”, asked Riley.

“Sure”, confirmed Amy.

Riley said her order first, “could have I have the double bacon XL as a meal please with a coke, and could I get a side of 10 nuggets, oh and sweet chilli sauce please”, Amy sniggered behind her.

“What do you think you’re laughing at, I haven’t eaten today and it’s 2pm?”, Riley questioned.

“Nothing nothing”, said Amy giggling slightly.

“Just shut up and order”, said Riley.

“Fine, I’ll have a kids cheeseburger meal please, with a coke zero ”, said Amy.

“That’s all your getting, you’re on holiday”, Riley said.

“Just because you wanna be the size of house doesn’t mean I need to too”, Amy laughed teasing her friend.

“Urghhh you are sooo annoying”

Later on that night both the girls had just finished their dinners, they ordered from an Italian place and both got pasta dishes, Amy had a spaghetti pomodoro which she could only eat half of, and Riley had mac n cheese with 2 slices of garlic bread, which of course she finished easily. Riley felt like a shitty friend for thinking it but she was glad Amy was going home in the morning, she had gotten so used to pigging out on huge meals and snacking whenever she felt like it that it was as if she had been starved since Amy got here, at least it had only really been one full day.

Riley waited till Amy went to bed and went through to the kitchen to grab a pint of ice cream and chocolate muffins to take to bed, she really needed her sweet tooth satisfied.

It was the next morning which meant it was time for Amy to go home, “I don’t know how I’m gonna cope the next 5 months without you, 1 month was bad enough, gonna miss you Riley”, said Amy as they both hugged tight, “just remember to tell Zach to get you on diet”, Amy teased.

“Don’t worry I will”, said Riley having a giggle. “Goodbye Amy I’ll see you in 5 months, love yaaa”

“Goodbye Riley love ya”

Chapter 9

Right after Amy left Riley went straight to her phone to order a double portion of her much loved banana cream pancakes, and this time she ordered 2 Oreo milkshakes. Riley hadn’t had a milkshake in almost 48 hours and she was seriously struggling, she had been drinking at least 1 a day for a month now and it was just beginning to become something she needed.

By the end of the day Riley had eaten over 10,000 calories, she felt like she had earned a huge day of stuffing after restricting herself so much when Amy was there.

Riley didn’t have any real use for the clothes she had bought as she went right back lounging around the house naked 24/7, she was living alone after all so to Riley it just seemed silly to get dressed for no reason.

As the weeks past by Riley’s eating certainly didn’t slow down any, she was probably averaging around 6k calories per day, some days more but never really much less than that. The crazy thing was she would actually forget she was there to gain weight, she was just genuinely enjoying all the amazing junk food that she had been depriving herself of her whole life. Riley’s dad passed away when she just 3 so she was brought up by her mom Sofia. Riley’s mom was Spanish and at 44 years old she was still very image obsessed, a trait that she passed on to Riley. Sofia was a seriously hot mom, she had the dream hourglass Latino build standing at 5ft6 and weighing 135lbs. One thing Riley was worried about was her mom seeing that she had gained weight, she had only visited her mom once since moving to Miami with Amy and they had both planned to go back to Arizona next summer to visit again. Riley would be leaving LA at the beginning of March and she knew she would need to lose the weight before her trip home or her mom would lose her shit.

Riley had been living in LA for 3 months now and there was no denying that she was getting bigger. She hadn’t weighed herself since Amy had been to visit and she tried to avoid the full length mirror, Riley really didn’t want to be fat and was just trying to block out how she currently looked, one thing she couldn’t block out however was her growing belly, it was now legitimately chubby, after staying relatively untouched by her gain in the beginning it was really starting to get its share of the fat now, she could even feel that it had started to jiggle with each step she would take as she walked.

It was 7.30pm and Riley had a just awoken from one of her famous day naps, only problem was she had slept since 1pm and completely missed lunch, it was probably the sound of her belly grumbling that actually woke her. Riley felt like she hadn’t eaten in a week (even tho she had eaten a 3000 calorie breakfast), she didn’t want to spend a lot of time picking something to eat because then she would be longer without food so she just quickly ordered FIVE 4 for 4s from Wendy’s, just in case maths isn’t your strong suit, that’s 5 cheeseburgers, 20 nuggets, 5 portions of fries and 5 coke’s, totalling around 5400 calories.

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting Riley was finally in her happy place, she was sprawled out in the huge couch surrounded by all her food, she didn’t waste any time and began shoving fries in her face at speed as if they were trying to escape from her. She ate almost every single fry and then began eating the burgers, some ketchup had dripped out onto her naked belly and she didn’t even notice until she had finished all 5, “ewww I’m so fat”, she said as she looked down at her stuffed belly, I should really stop eating I’m already so full, Riley thought to herself, but she hadn’t even touched her nuggets, she didn’t want to eat them the next day because they weren’t as good, the batter would always go weird, these nuggets needed to be ate fresh. She pulled the nuggets and armed herself with 4 little tubs of sweet chilli sauce and 4 of bbq. She opened up the sauces and completely drowned the nuggets in them before bringing the party to her mouth where she would chew slowly with her eyes closed, this right here was true happiness, it was a sad thought but Riley genuinely couldn’t think of anything she enjoyed more now than stuffing herself full of amazing food and just being in complete bliss.

After around 35 minutes of eating later, every single scrap of food was gone and she managed to drink 3 and a half coke's, Riley was laying there naked with her belly bigger than it had ever been, she began to gently rub it, what the hell am I doing, I really have went full fatty, Riley thought to herself, but then again it was actually helping soothe the pain a little.

*BZZZ BZZZ*

Riley glanced at her phone screen to see, *message from Zach*.

Chapter 10

Zach’s message read, *Hi Riley, I’ll be back in LA in two days, I should arrive at the house sometime in the afternoon but I’ll only be staying for one night, business has been booming and I’ve barely had a second to myself, I’m looking forward to seeing you xx*

It was the morning of the day Zach was due to arrive and Riley was actually up early, well not exactly early but 9.30 was a lot earlier than she would normally wake up. First thing she did was get up and go for a shower, which was also unusual for her as she would normally only take baths. Standing in the shower washing herself for 10 minutes was probably the hardest workout she’d had in the past 2 months, it was a big house but Riley basically just lived on the couch and it was one of those open plan set ups so the kitchen was literally a couple of steps away from her and there was a bathroom right there in the hall. Riley’s longest walk would be to answer the door to get her food and even at that it was only around 15-20 steps. She hadn’t been on her feet for much longer than a minute at a time and now standing in the shower she could already feel legs getting tired, she tried to speed up so she could get out but when she started to scrub herself quicker her arms began to burn, “the gym should be fun after all this, showering is workout for me now for gods sake”, Riley said aloud.

After Riley’s shower she was in the bedroom drying off when she had a sudden realisation, “shit, I haven’t bought clothes since Amy was here”, she went into the drawer to pull out some underwear, the biggest size she had was a size 8, she picked out a sexy black thong and gave it a little tug with both hands to test its elasticity, it would need to be stretchy if it was going to get up over her expanding ass. Riley stepped into the thong and pulled it up her legs, when it got to her upper thighs and ass she could immediately feel how much tighter it was, she still managed to get them on without too much issue simply down to how stretchy they were. Riley was actually quite interested to see how her bra’s would fit now, she knew that a lot of the weight had gone to her boobs in the past two months so she was eager to see how she filled out her C cups now, she picked out a nice black bra to munch her thong, when she had bought it she wore it on the first hook and her boobs still had a little growing room in the cup, now she severely struggled to get it on the last hook and her boobs were spilling over the top of the bra and out out the sides, Riley guessed she had to be a double D, this is the one and only benefit to gaining weight, she thought to herself.

Riley went to the mirror to have real look at her body for the first time in months, she knew she had gained but she had definitely underestimated how much. She had been so focused on how chubby her belly had gotten she hadn’t even noticed that her thighs had completely exploded and she just generally looked so wide at the hips, she turned to look at her ass, it was huge, Riley was pretty happy with size of her ass around the time Amy came to visit, it had grown then but it wasn’t too big, now it was significantly bigger, but not only that, it was just pure jiggly fat, and her thighs were exactly the same, they were so soft. She examined her body more and to be honest the tight bra and thong wasn’t helping things, it just made her look even fatter, the thong was cutting deep into her hip giving her love handles and from the side she could see her belly was sticking out over the the waist band by a few inches. Her bra looked like it was cutting off her circulation and it gave her two thick rolls of fat in her back at each side under the strap. Riley’s arms had gotten fatter too but they had probably been hit least by the gain. One thing that she was relieved about was her face, sure her cheeks were slightly puffier but there was no double chin or anything crazy, from looking at her face alone you would barely be able to tell she had gained.

The bra was painfully uncomfortable so Riley took it off and went into the bathroom, she had to know what the number on the scale was, *191.1*, “NO. FUCKING. WAY.”, Riley couldn’t believe her eyes. She brought up a bmi calculator on her phone to confirm her suspicions, “yep, bmi of 31.9, well done Riley you are officially obese”, she said sarcastically to herself. Despite now being obese I don’t think anyone would use that word to describe her, her ass, thighs and boobs had taken a lot of weight so her belly still wasn’t that fat, just pretty chubby, and she still had a great hourglass shape, just in a much bigger and softer size.

I can’t believe I’ve gained 60lbs in 3 months, Riley thought to herself, that was more than she had planned to gain in 6 months. She began calculating how much money she would be getting paid for being at her current weight, $480,000, she could actually buy a nice house back in Miami for that, her and Amy could live somewhere rent free, that would be amazing. After looking through some houses she realised the really nice ones with a pool were in the 500-600k region. “I still have 3 months here, I will stop gaining at 210lbs and that will give me $680,000, I can get us an awesome house and still have over 100k left”, Riley thought aloud.

Riley continued to get dressed, she took a look at the sweatpants she had bought with Amy and without even trying them on she knew they would be uncomfortable, everything she had would be tight but at least with shorts most of her legs will still be able to breathe. She got out a nice pair of grey cycling shorts and a grey crop top to match, Riley stuffed herself into the stretchy clothes with a bit of effort and stood in front of the mirror. “Ewww I’m so fat”, Riley’s outfit really left nothing to the imagination, her boobs filled her little tight crop top as if it were a sports bra, despite not even wearing a bra her boobs still sat great, like two sexy balls of fat, still very perky and only hanging slightly more because of their new weight. There was a few inches of skin showing around Rileys waist between her shorts and her top, the waistband was tight which caused her upper belly to spill over slightly and dug in to give her little side rolls. Going down, you could see the outline of Riley's now much deeper belly button along with her belly piercing, you could see the outline of her love handles and lower belly due to her tight underwear cutting deep into her fat. Her ass and thighs were compressed tight into the shorts giving her almost like these little upside down muffin tops above her knees where the shorts ended and her fat legs were left to expand to their actual size.

I’m gonna need to skip breakfast today, Zach will be here soon and I already look fat enough, Riley thought to herself. By now she had realised that Zach was doing all of this because he obviously liked fat or chubby girls or whatever and this was all like some creepy fetish but she was still embarrassed to be seen looking like this, the fact she had forgotten to buy new clothes just made it even worse, she looked ridiculous, like a fat girl in denial. At least she could do her makeup all nice and still had the face of a model, the truth was, even without makeup Riley was still as beautiful as any super model out there.

Chapter 11

It was 1.30pm when Zach arrived, he entered the house to find Riley on the sofa watching tv, “hi Riley, looks like you’ve been busy” he said playfully doing very well to mask how shocked he was looking at this once skinny girl plopped on his couch.

“You scared the hell out of me, and yeah I might have gone a bit overboard the first few months”, said Riley gathering her breath.

“Yeah I can see that, at least you’ll be getting paid more than you expected”, laughed Zach. “And what’s with your clothes by the way, you look like you’re gonna burst out of them, I told you that you could buy as much as you like remember”, continued Zach.

“I know it’s just that I haven’t really been wearing clothes since I’ve been living myself”, Riley said getting a little embarrassed.

“Fair enough I..”, Zach was interrupted by the sound of Riley’s belly grumbling. “Hungry?”, he asked.

“Maybe a little I haven’t eaten today”, replied Riley sheepishly.

“Let me see the size of your clothes, I’ll go and buy you some bigger ones cuz those look like they will struggle to survive lunch”, teased Zach.

Riley was completely red, embarrassed to her core, a few months ago she was easily one of the hottest girls on earth, now she was here getting talked about like she was some growing pig, “my shorts are size 8 and my top is a 4, underwear is a size 8 too”.

“I’ll just pick up some similar looking clothes to what you are wearing now but I’ll go for size 12 shorts and underwear and size 10 tops”, said Zach before heading back out.

Riley slipped into her new clothes and everything fit pretty well, she had jumped up 2 sizes in 2 months on her bottom half and 3 sizes in her top, the size 10 top was still every so slightly big on her but she knew that a size 8 was have been a bit too tight.

Now looking a bit more respectable and back in the living room, Zach asked, “so what would you like for lunch, well it’s more like an early dinner at this point.”

It was almost 4pm and Riley was starving, “we could get a pizza to share from dominos”, the thought of only eating half a pizza killed her but she was definitely way to shy to eat her usual portions of food while in company, and especially in the company of a cute guy, even if he was paying her to gain weight.

“Cool what kind?”

“Bbq chicken stuffed crust with mixed peppers and onion”, Riley blurted out without hesitation.

Riley was waiting on the sofa when Zach walked in with 2 big boxes and 3 littles ones, “what’s all this?”, she asked feeling a little bit of joy inside.

“Riley I know you haven’t gained as much as you have from nibbling away on half a pizza here and there, and also, I’m a big guy, you think I’ll only eat 4 slices”

Zach had bought 2 of the pizzas, a side of nachos, a side chicken tenders and hot cookie dough. He let Riley pick the movie to watch in hopes that she would be focusing on it rather than the fact that he was eating a snails pace to allow Riley to eat most of the food.

They both had their own pizza box but Zach managed to sneak 3 of his slices onto Riley’s box, the thing was, Riley had actually noticed this but she could bring herself to argue, she was starving and she knew she wanted them, Riley had also noticed that she had basically eaten all of the nachos and tenders herself.

“You can have the cookie dough, I’m full, I’ll go and put a couple of scoops of ice cream in it for you”, said Zach without even giving Riley a chance to respond.

“Thank you”, said a stuffed and ashamed Riley. As soon as she started eating however, all the bad feelings went away, she ate and ate the sweet dessert until there wasn’t a drop left.

Riley lay there on the sofa breathing heavily with her belly stuffed with over 5,000 calories between all the food and the litre of coke, she was ready to pop. She had almost forgotten she wasn’t alone until Zach spoke up, “you are absolutely beautiful”, he said locking eyes with Riley’s.

She knew she looked like an overfed pig but when she looked back into Zach’s eyes she just got completely lost in a trance, she hadn’t had any action other than touching herself in months, the only guys she had even seen in two months were the food delivery men and they weren’t exactly her usual type, but here Zach was, an absolutely beautiful hunk of man, he was only here for one night and Riley needed laid. She leaned slightly towards him and Zach quickly covered the rest of the distance. As soon as their lips met Riley instantly felt how wet she was between her legs, she reached for his dick and was happy to be greeted by its rock solid presence. Zach began undressing Riley freeing her fattened and bloated body, and she looked big, her meaty thighs were spread wide on the couch, her soft enlarged breasts exposed on full display with her stiff pierced nipples getting hit by the cool air of the house, Riley’s belly would normally have a big thick bottom roll sat in this position but due to how stuffed she was the crease had been completely ironed out and she was just completely round.

“You’re gonna have to go on top of me and do the work, I’m way too full to move, just try not to lean on my belly”, deep down she was absolutely mortified, looking how she looked and now needing to say these words, but she was just too horny to even care.

Zach carefully slipped his hard dick inside her tight soaking wet pussy and began to f**k her slow and deep, gradually speeding up the rhythm giving Riley orgasm after orgasm until he came inside her.

“That was amazing”, Zach said looking satisfied.

“Definitely, I needed that”, laughed Riley.

The thoughts of embarrassment about her chunky body soon rushed back and she quickly ran off to the bedroom to change into her oversized pyjama hoodie, only she noticed that now it wasn’t quite so oversized.

Chapter 12

The next morning Riley awoke feeling terrible, her and Zach had ended up getting ** together last night and her head was killing. At first her memory was a little foggy but then almost all at once the events of last night rushed back into her mind.

Riley had made a pig of herself at her late lunch, but after the sex, the 4 hours without food and on top of that being a little a **, she was going to reach new levels at dinner. Zach ordered her dinner from Denny’s but he didn’t ask what she wanted, he just got lots of stuff he knew she liked. When the food came Riley couldn’t believe her eyes, “it’s all for you, I’m just making some chicken and rice”, said Zach.

“Are you kidding me, I can’t eat all this”, Riley argued.

“You don’t have to, I just wasn't totally sure what to get you and wanted to make sure you didn’t run out of food still a little hungry, can’t have you wasting away now”, said Zach mischievously.

“You call this wasting away”, Riley pulled up her hoodie exposing her caramel coloured chubby belly giving it a good slap. Zach watched in awe as it jiggled in response, he could instantly feel his pants getting tighter but Riley didn’t even notice how aroused she had just made him, she was now focused back on the food. Sitting there on the coffee table was a full size portion of nachos, chicken tenders with bbq sauce, cheese sticks, 2 bbq cheeseburgers, a huge slice of chocolate lava cake, a slice of strawberry cheese cake and an Oreo milkshake to top it off, a total of 7,000 calories. By the time Riley had finished all of the entrees she had taken off her hoodie and was now just sitting eating in her thong because she had gotten too hot. With the way she was sitting she had rolls under her boobs and a couple more all the way down to her belly button, then her lower belly was just one big chunky tire that was now hanging over the waistband of her thong. This image was driving Zach crazy, he picked up the lava cake and handed it to her, then he went down on his knees on the floor between her legs. Before Riley could even react he pulled her thong to the side of her pussy and began to seductively lick her clit. Riley moaned in pleasure when suddenly he stopped, “eat”, said Zach breathily. Riley didn’t have a fork so she began to eat with her hands. As soon as she finished the cake Zach reached back swapping her empty plate with the one containing the cheesecake. She was only around two bites in when she came, “put your dick in me”, she said.

“Get on your knees”, Zach commanded. Riley followed her instructions and was now on her hands and knees on the couch. “You still have some cheesecake left, eat”, said Zach while putting the cake in front of her. He then went behind and gently ran his hard dick down her ass crack before slipping it deep inside her, causing Riley to moan loudly with a mouth full of cake.

When she had cleaned her plate Zach stopped, “keep going”, Riley begged.

“You’ve forgotten something”, Zach put the milkshake in front of her.

“I can’t Zach really I feel like I’m gonna explode”, Riley pleaded.

“I’ll start fucking when you start drinking”, said Zach. Riley had never been so packed full of food but she needed that dick, she began gulping it down and almost as soon as she finished Zach finished in her. Afterwards Zach took her to bed and rubbed her belly until she fell asleep.

Last night was easily the weirdest night of Riley’s life, she didn’t even want to leave the bedroom she was so embarrassed, had she been sober she would never have allowed any of that to happen, or so she hoped. Riley actually found herself feeling a little upset, because she did really like Zach, she liked everything about him, everything except his creepy fetish. She didn’t know what his plan was after all of this was over, like would they keep talking, just go their separate ways, or did he want a relationship after. Riley thought about a relationship with Zach, that was certainly out of the question, she would end up absolutely enormous. Once this was all done with Riley would lose the weight and go back to her life with an extra $680k, and just forget any of this embarrassing experience ever happened.

“What do you weigh now anyways, can’t believe I haven’t asked you yet”, said Zach.

“Errrrrrr 191 pounds..”, Riley responded hesitantly.

“Holy shit Riley, over 60 pounds gained.. I mean I guess it makes sense, you eat like you’re 300 pounds”, laughed Zach. Riley’s face had gone bright red, she didn’t really know what to say back. “Don’t look so down you are still an absolute knockout”, assured Zach. Riley didn’t have the same confidence in how she looked anymore, it was hard to take Zach’s opinion as the truth because fat girls were his thing clearly, Riley knew that in the eyes of the rest of the world she had nothing on her old self.

“Thanks Zach”, Riley replied with a smile trying to be polite.

Zach had packed his things and was ready to leave to get his flight, “next time I see you will be in 3 months, just before you go home, hopefully it goes by quick because last night was incredible”.

“Yeah it was”, Riley said trying to seem as excited about it as Zach was, as disgusted as she was with herself she knew she would be lying if she said there wasn’t a lot about last night that she did enjoy, she got good dick and ate some good food, and then ate some more food and then some more, okay she maybe overdid the food a little but still, it wasn’t so bad.

“I’m looking forward to seeing how big you will be when I come back”, Zach said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her lower belly a little squeeze. Riley’s only response was smiling awkwardly, even though she knew he was into it Riley still felt extremely uncomfortable when he made comments about her weight and she was super self conscious about her newly chubby belly getting touched.

“Goodbye Riley”, said Zach.

“Goodbye Zach”

Chapter 13

Riley knew she had to slow down her eating so she didn’t get too big by the time she went home, she didn’t want to do too much damage to her body, she already had stretch marks on her thighs, ass and hips and didn’t want the get anymore, she obviously had pretty stretchy skin because given the amount of weight she had gained she should have been covered in them, but even the ones she had weren’t really noticeable. Riley couldn’t let herself gain too much more weight but it was December after all, the festive time of year, she could afford to let loose for one more month before she began to cut back her eating.

Let loose is exactly what Riley did, every time she would eat she wouldn’t stop until it was painful, Riley didn’t really have an explanation as to why she was stuffing herself so hard other than that she just loved the taste of the food she was eating, she had been eating without restrictions for months now and it was becoming a habit she couldn’t shake, she would also often be watching a movie and just slowly snack throughout the entire thing without really even realising. Throughout the month of December Riley must have averaged around 8,000 calories a day, and around a whopping 12,000 on Christmas Day.

It was New Year’s Day and Riley was looking at Amy’s Snapchat stories from last night, she had been out in some club with a few of their friends in Miami and it looked like a great night, she wished so bad that she could be have been there partying with her friends instead of being alone stuffing her face with everything in sight. Riley was really missing Amy, they hadn’t been apart for this long since they became friends in middle school and it was getting tougher and tougher day by day. Riley couldn’t wait until they were both reunited again but as she continued to get fatter she was getting more and more worried about how Amy would react, and she had good reason to be worried, her crazy eating throughout the last month had added even more pounds to her ballooning figure, Riley was now undeniably a fat girl, she had stepped on the scales that morning and to her shock the numbers read, *212.4*, she was now 2lbs over her goal weight but still had 2 months to go. The 21 pounds she had gained in the last month had spread pretty evenly over her body, her ass got bigger, her thighs got bigger, her arms too, but the most notable change was that her belly was now beginning to catch up on her ass, and it even had some little stretch marks appearing, it still had a way to go but I don’t think it could quite be classed as chubby anymore, Riley was now a fat girl with a fat belly.

Riley and Amy had texted every week since Riley had been away but this was the first time they had actually heard each others voices since Amy came to visit a few months ago. “Oh my god Riley I missed you so much last night, I couldn’t stop crying as soon as it hit midnight because you weren’t here”, said Amy.

“Awww you’re so cute Amy, I wish I could have been there it looked like an awesome night”, replied Riley.

“Kelsey and Nicole were asking for you, I showed them some pictures of Zach’s house where you are staying and they are both so jealous”, laughed Amy.

“Rightly so, I’m living the life of luxury out here”, said Riley.

“Did Zach ever get you on that diet”, asked Amy.

“Errmmm not exactly..”, replied Riley.

“You haven’t gained more weight have you”, Amy asked laughing a little.

Riley didn’t know what to say, Amy was going to see her in 2 months regardless but she still didn’t want her to know how huge she was yet, she would deal with that when the time came, “maybe a little”, she replied.

“Lemme see, I want a pic”, demanded Amy.

“No way, I’m chilling don’t disturb me”, Riley joked.

“Ohhh come on”, pleaded Amy.

“Nope”, said Riley in a super girly voice, “I really have to go anyway, me and Zach are about head out”, lied Riley.

“Okay Riley, I’ll text you later or something, love ya girl”

“Love ya”

Chapter 14

After the shock of seeing that she was over her goal weight in such a short time Riley really did try to cut back her eating in the new year, and I guess you could say she managed it to an extent, she was now eating around 6,000 calories a day as opposed to the 8,000+ in December, and she managed to stick to that amount for the next two months. Yes 6k calories was still WAYYY over what she should be eating in a day but at least she wasn’t increasing how much she ate every couple of weeks like before, plus, she was here in this big house alone with literally nothing to do, if she started full on dieting her last two months there would have been miserable, food was the only real entertainment she had.

Despite eating a little less than before Riley still managed to gain a significant amount of weight in the last two months, the fact was the 6k calories was still over three times the amount she should have been consuming in one day, her body was getting a little more used to the amount of food so her gain was definitely slowing down but with Riley getting absolutely zero exercise her metabolism simply couldn’t keep up.

It was Sunday, February 27th, Riley’s second last day in LA, she had resisted stepping on the scales for two months and she thought now would be a good time to check before Zach arrived later tonight.

*238.1*, Riley could have cried when she saw the numbers, she knew this weight wouldn’t be as easy to lose as she first thought, she had gained almost 110lbs for god’s sake. Riley and Amy had planned to go back to their hometown in Arizona in August to visit old friends and family. There was no way she could lose all the of the weight she gained in 5 months, hopefully she could get back down to around 150lbs if she was strict with her diet. Riley was dreading the thought of her old friends seeing she had gained weight but the real fear was facing her mother, she would kill her.

“It’s nice to see you wearing some clothes that actually fit this time”, laughed Zach.

“Yeah I’ve decided to make better use of your money, plus I’ll need lots of clothes for when I start losing weight again”, said Riley.

“Good thinking, so… what’s the magic number then”, asked Zach.

“238”, answered Riley sheepishly.

“Damn… I’m not gonna lie, the 238 pounds look great on you”, said Zach.

“Thanks Zach but I look terrible”, said Riley looking a little down.

“I swear to you Riley you are beautiful”, said Zach not giving up.

“Thanks Zach’s”, conceded Riley.

“So currently I’ll be paying you $880k, but the way I see it, you’re only 2 pounds away from 240, so you have 2 nights to gain 2 pounds and if you do it I’ll round that number up to $1 million”, proposed Zach.

“I dunno Zach I feel like I’ve already gained more than enough”, argued Riley.

“Riley, it’s 2 pounds, it’s not gonna make you look any different, and you’ll be getting an extra 120k”.

“I guess so”, admitted Riley.

“Plus now you can really enjoy your last two nights and go all out”, said Zach.

Riley knew that she was going to be making a total pig of herself over these next two nights and there would certainly be a lot of embarrassing moments, so she thought it would be best if her and Zach’s just got wasted, that way hopefully she would just forget everything that went down.

Unfortunately it didn’t quite work, she didn’t have perfect recollection of what happened exactly but she did have certain memories rushing back into her head, like her and Zach having sex and her offering to go on top of him, then being absolutely exhausted after literally a couple of seconds. Riley couldn’t remember how much she ate but it worried her that every memory she had of her last 2 nights she couldn’t think of a time she didn’t have some sort of food in her mouth. She also remember how much Zach played with her fat belly, he was constantly squeezing it and jiggling it, and when she was stuffed to brim he would gently rub it, she remembered enjoying that, even though she would never admit to it.

The morning of the 1st of March came and it was time to see Riley’s final weight, she stood there looking fatter than ever squashed into her snug size 14 thong and tight now double D bra.

Riley stepped on the scales as Zach watched in anticipation, *241.3*.

“Looks like you’re a millionaire now, congratulations”, said Zach.

“I sure am”, it was a bittersweet victory for Riley, yes she was now a millionaire, but she was also now a fully fledged 240 pound fat girl.

“So what happens now”, asked Riley.

“You go back to Miami and enjoy your money”, answered Zach.

“So will we stay in touch”, asked Riley.

“I mean if you want to, sure, but you most likely won’t see me again, I don’t do relationships and I think it just makes things easier if I disappear”, said Zach.

Riley knew the both them going there separate ways would be best, she needed to lose weight and Zach certainly wouldn’t help that, she was now a millionaire but this was just an embarrassing moment of her life that was best forgotten, with that being said however, she knew she would miss Zach, as weird as he was he definitely had a lot of good to him.

“Can I asked you one more thing Zach”, said Riley.

“Of course”, said Zach.

“Have you don’t this before”, asked Riley.

Zach paused for a minute before answering, “..yes”.

“How many times”.

“You’re the 5th girl”, answered Zach.

“And here I was thinking I was special”, joked Riley.

“Oh you are trust me”, assured Zach.

“What’s so special about me”, asked Riley eagerly waiting on a response.

“Let’s just say none of the other girls quite jumped in with both feet like you have”, laughed Zach.

“What do you mean, how much did they gain”, asked Riley looking a little more serious.

“One of them gained 35 pounds, the other 48lbs, one 43lbs and the highest was 64lbs, so you are now the new champion at 111lbs”, laughed Zach.

“Holy shit…”, Riley was now feeling pretty embarrassed, she really had made a pig of herself.

“When I came to see you 3 months ago and you had already gained over 60 pounds I knew you were gonna be significantly bigger by the time you left, I’m feeling slightly guilty just because 111 pounds won’t exactly be super easy to lose, don’t get me wrong I still think you’ll lose it all within the year..”, Zach lied he knew she was really going to struggle to lose it, he had seen first hand just how greedy she is, “.. but I just felt a little guilty, that’s why I’ve also bought you $750k house in Miami Beach, as well as giving you the 1 million”.

“Oh my god Zach are you kidding”, asked Riley completely buzzing with excitement.

“Nope, dead serious, and just a bit of advice from a guy who knows a thing or two about money, you shouldn’t ever have to work again with the amount of money I’ll be giving you, put at least half of that into property and rent it out, you’ll get a steady income while you’ll still have hundreds of thousands banked”, said Zach.

“Thanks so much Zach, really”

“Don’t mention it, seriously don’t mention it to anyone, people finding out what I do could really damage my reputation”, said Zach.

“But what will I tell Amy, like how can I explain where the house and all the money has come from”, asked Riley.

“You’re a smart girl you’ll figure something out. Anyways, you’ve got a flight to catch, it really has been a pleasure Riley”, said Zach a smile.

“Yeah it’s been something alright”, said Riley smiling back.

Chapter 15

The taxi driver took Riley’s bags up to the house, Riley was slowly walking behind, “goodbye”, the driver said to Riley as he walked passed her on the way back, she just gave a little smile in response, Riley couldn’t bring herself to speak she was so nervous. With each step she took towards the house she felt her belly jiggle in response, continuously reminding her of what she was so nervous about. Riley’s six months in LA had left her almost completely unrecognisable, her face was the only thing that would give her away, her cheeks were much fuller and she had the beginnings of a double chin but still, there weren’t many girls on earth with a face as pretty as Riley’s. For once in her life her beautiful face had worked in her disadvantage, she would have much preferred that people didn’t recognise her while she was this fat.

Riley was wearing a black size 14 crop top with her too small double D bra underneath, on her bottom she had a pair of black high waisted cycling shorts in a size 16 with a size 14 thong underneath, her thongs had more stretch so she didn’t bother to size up, even though they were cutting deep into her fat. She had chosen to go all black as it was a slimming colour but if she had bothered to look in the mirror she would have realised her outfit didn’t leave much to the imagination, every little roll that her tight thong and bra created could be seen through her clothes clearly, her upper belly was on show with the waistband of her shorts creating a very slight muffin top and the shape of her fat legs and ass was the on full display. The fact was Riley wasn’t used to being a fat girl and tight figure hugging clothes were her style, also, Miami was too hot for big baggy clothes, and with all the extra fat she had gained she was already struggling in the heat even with so much skin on show.

“Amy I’m home”, Riley called out as she entered the house.

“Just a second”, Amy called back from upstairs.

Riley waited nervously as she heard Amy’s footsteps making her way to the stairs at pace. Amy rushed down the stairs excitedly but as soon as she laid eyes on Riley she stopped in her tracks, “Riley?…..”, she said in total disbelief.

“Hi Amy”, Riley said nervously with a smile.

“OH. MY. GOD. What the hell has happened to you?”

“Umm.. I enjoyed my vacation a little too much I think”, responded Riley trying to break the tension.

“I’m actually lost for words, really how has this happened to you, like how have you managed to let yourself get this big, I’ve known you since we were little kids and you’ve never had any issues with maintaining your weight”, asked Amy.

“I dunno.. when I was in LA, Zach was working a lot on business calls and stuff and had even left me there alone for the odd week here and there, I was just pretty bored a lot of the time and ended up binge eating”, said Riley looking ashamed.

“Jeez Riley… this is gonna take some getting used to”.

“Well don’t get too used to it because I’ll be losing it all”, said Riley.

“When are you gonna start back the gym?”, asked Amy.

“Literally first thing tomorrow”, said Riley.

“I would have came with you but I’m working tomorrow”, said Amy.

“That’s okay I’ll get more wired in on my own anyways I think”, said Riley.

“So what’s happening with you and Zach anyways, is he gonna move here more permanently so he can see you, and what has he said about your weight?”, asked Amy.

“Well.. bit of a funny story, Zach and I are done, basically to summarise, he was too busy with work and he wasn’t attracted to me anymore since.. well y’know”, Riley gestured to her new fattened body, “anyways here's the interesting part, he felt like it was completely his fault that I’d gained so much weight, and he felt terrible about not being attracted to me anymore and ending things, so he has given me ONE MILLION DOLLARS, and… he’s bought us a new house in Miami Beach, so we won’t have to rent here anymore!”, Riley got so excited saying it out loud for the first time.

“There’s no fucking way, prove it”, said Amy thinking this had to be a joke. Riley pulled up her account balance and showed Amy the money, “holy shit Riley this is amazing, we gotta go out and celebrate, I’ll text Kelsey and Nicole”

“Where should we go?”, asked Riley.

“Well there’s a new buffet restaurant that’s opened just 15 minutes from here, it’s pretty expensive, like 75 dollars a person I’m sure but we can afford that now since it’s your treat”, laughed Amy.

“You think a buffet is a good idea”, said Riley trying not to seem like she was super excited about the idea.

“You’ve been overeating, not shooting heroine”, laughed Amy. “I think you can have one last cheat night before you start your diet tomorrow”.

“I guess you’re right”, Riley couldn’t wait, she was absolutely starving and needed some good food in her belly, she wasn’t going to completely overdo it in the company of her friends and in public but it would still be nice to have one last binge night, she could always pick up some snacks for when she was back home in her room alone if she was still hungry.

“Could you pre warn Kelsey and Nicole about my weight gain, I don’t want them freaking out when we meet them at the restaurant”, said Riley laughing a little.

Riley was starting to wonder if this whole thing had been worth it, it was going to be so embarrassing seeing people she knew, last time anyone had saw her she literally had the perfect body, a tight toned 130lbs, now here she was at 240lbs of pure fat looking like she had eaten her old self, it really was mortifying. Then she thought about never needing to work again and the bad thoughts were gone, still, she was really nervous about seeing Kelsey and Nicole but she could have a couple of vodkas with Amy while they get ready to ease her nerves.

Chapter 16

“Before we do anything we need to go to the mall, because you cannot go out with that bra on, and you’re a little past the stage of being able to not wear them”, laughed Amy. “Seriously how can you even breathe with that thing, it was one of the first things I noticed, I can see how tight it is through your top, what size is it?”, asked Amy.

“Double D”, Riley answered.

“Yeah you are definitely bigger than that, come on we will go get those new puppies properly measured and we can buy an outfit for tonight, we are going out for drinks after dinner by the way”, said Amy.

“Sounds good”, Riley was excited to eat some amazing food at the buffet but a big part of her felt really uncomfortable about being out in public with her newly enlarged body. When Riley was at the airport heading to LA, she could feel almost every set of eyes on her and she loved the attention, but on the way home to Miami it was very different, that had been Riley’s first time out in public since she had been to LA, people still looked at her but not as many, and it felt like the ones that did look at her were probably just looking because they were amazed that such a pretty girl could let herself get so fat.

“I can’t believe I’m a G cup now what the fuck”, said Riley as her and Amy arrived back the house.

“I can’t believe you were wearing a bra 2 sizes too small and you didn’t think it was that tight, girl it was cutting you in 2”, laughed Amy. pp

Riley and Amy spent around two hours glamming up for the night and were both ready for both ready with their hair and makeup all done for 6pm, perfect timing as they had to be at the restaurant at 6.30pm. Amy was wearing a pair of high waisted jeans with a cute glittery crop top and a nice pair of sparkly heels that matched the top, she looked absolutely stunning. Riley had considered wearing jeans but then thought about how embarrassing it would be if she had to unbutton them at the buffet, so she decided to go for the stretchier option, she wore a black crop top with a matching form fitting skirt that went down just past her knees, a couple of inches of her soft tanned upper belly was on show but other than that she was mostly covered up with her top being long sleeved, her outfit was tight fitting however, so every little curve and bulge of fat she had could be seen, the black certainly made it less obvious though. Riley had gone for a pair of black heels to complete the outfit but she definitely didn’t feel as graceful as she used to on them, her new found bulk made her feel heavy and lethargic, Riley just hoped they would be able to hold her weight.

Amy and Riley got out of their Uber, and could see Nicole and Kelsey waiting outside the restaurant for them. Nicole and Kelsey were standing there chatting away and hadn’t noticed their friends approaching at first, but when they turned and their eyes met with the now obese girl walking towards them with Amy, Riley could instantly see the disbelief in their faces.

“Looks like LA has been good to you”, said Kelsey as she poked a finger into Riley’s exposed soft belly.

“Quit it!”, said an annoyed Riley as she slapped Kelsey’s hand away.

“I’m sorry Riley I’m just teasing you, it’s not like you don’t tease me”, laughed Kelsey. Riley did used to tease Kelsey about her weight, not in a malicious way though, she wasn’t fat by any means, just thick with three c’s, she stood at 5ft8 and weighed around 170lbs, she had thick thighs and a big ass, something she worked on at the gym 3 days a week, the only thing she would work on actually, she didn’t do any cardio at all, just weights with her legs, Kelsey had great D cup breasts with soft arms and undefined belly, not fat or even really chubby as it didn’t stick it out a lot, just undefined, Kelsey had brown hair and a pretty face, just like the whole friend group, I guess you could say it was down to preference who was prettier between Amy Kelsey and Nicole, the three of them were beautiful girls which always made it crazy that Riley still managed to stand out from them as being so pretty, I think that’s what made seeing Riley now feel so weird, she was like the unofficial ring leader of group, with 90k followers on Instagram she was the social media queen, and here she was now almost doubled in weight with pure fat.

Moving onto Nicole, Nicole was a cute mixed Asian American girl with black hair, she was the smallest of the girls in all ways, standing at 5ft2 and weighing only 100lbs, she was extremely toned due to running track at college and always focused on cardio at the gym. She had small A cup breasts, she didn’t have a six pack but her stomach was extremely tight none the less, on her bottom half she was a little bigger with her legs carrying a bit more muscle.

“Bring it in I’ve missed you girls so much”, said Riley as the 4 friends hugged it out.

“So are we gonna head inside or just stand out here chatting all day”, asked Amy rhetorically.

“Yeah let’s go I’m starving”, added Kelsey.

Chapter 17

The girls entered the restaurant and were taken to their table, they had been given a nice booth, Amy sat on the same side as Riley and she went in first and left Riley the outside seat, she figured Riley would be making more trips to get food than she would, a fair assumption. The girls ordered 4 strawberry daiquiris and then made their way to the buffet to fill their plates.

Amy, Nicole and Kelsey arrived back at the table first, “our Riley still filling her plate it seems”, said Kelsey giggling a little.

“Amy you told us she had gained weight but come on girl, you never prepared us for this, she’s huge, what the hell happened to her”, asked a shocked Nicole.

“I’ll fill you in when she goes back up for food she’s coming now”, whispered Amy as Riley approached with a full heaped plate.

She plopped her fat ass down and immediately got to work on her food, she had more than double the amount of food any of the other girls on their plate but she still finished before them. Riley sat for all of 2 seconds with an empty plate before announcing she was going back up for more. Amy took this time to explain the whole story that Riley had told her earlier.

Riley returned with another heaped plate, “there’s the millionaire”, said Nicole.

“I bet you girls are excited for birthdays and Christmas this year”, laughed Riley.

Riley finished off her daiquiri before digging into her second plate, the girls all talked while finishing off their drinks, Riley just mainly listened without really adding anything to the conversation, she was much to focused on her food. They ordered another round of drinks and the 4 girls all made their way back up to the buffet, Riley again filling her plate to the max while the rest of them just had little half plates. Nicole and Amy were done with the food after their second plate, Kelsey went back up to get some dessert but Riley still wasn’t done with the entree’s. Kelsey finished off her slice of cheesecake while Riley finished her 4th mountain off food, as soon is it was empty she headed straight for the desserts, “Jesus, she’s a machine”, said Nicole.

“I’m still struggling to believe that’s Riley Montana”, said Kelsey.

Riley returned with a plate with 3 slices of cheesecake on it, dessert was Riley’s favourite part and it showed, she looked like she was having the time of her life, she wasn’t even listening to the other girls anymore, just completely zoned in on her food, she ate bite after bite until all 3 slices were gone. At this point Riley was getting pretty full but she still wanted to try the chocolate fudge cake and the brownies, she made one last trip up to the buffet, this time coming back with 2 bowls, one had a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake with ice cream and the other had a large chocolate brownie with ice cream on top, both covered in chocolate sauce.

She sat her fat ass down once again and started eating the chocolate fudge cake, she was in complete bliss enjoying the sweet flavour in her mouth, enjoying herself so much that she hadn’t even noticed that her friends were now just watching her eat, Riley's skirt was visibly tighter and a few more inches of her upper belly was on show due to her skirt riding down a little and her top riding up.

“It’s nice not to be the fat girl of the group anymore”, laughed Kelsey as Riley finished the remains of her dessert.

“Shut up, my diet starts tomorrow”, Riley would have been way more embarrassed if she wasn’t pretty tipsy.

The girls had one more round of drinks at the buffet before heading to the bar where the real drinking would start.

It was around 1am when the girls left the bar, they were all absolutely hammered and they’d had a great time together, it was nice to have Riley back with them as part of the team, although the whole situation with her weight was gonna take some getting used to.

“Get home safe you two”, said Amy to Nicole and Kelsey.

“We will, you too”, Kelsey replied.

Riley stumbled in the door carrying her heels with Amy just behind, both girls were still hammered, Amy a little less so but still a far cry from being sober, “I’m gonna brush my teeth and get some sleep, I’m up in 6 hours for work”, said Amy.

“Sucks to be you… goodnight anyways, love ya Amy”, Riley said as she gave Amy a big smooch on the cheek.

Once Amy had brushed her teeth she made her way back down to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water, before she made it to the kitchen however she was greeted by Riley sitting on the couch stuffing her face with two huge bags of Doritos, one cheese and one bag chilli. Riley had stripped down to her bra and thong and she looked simply huge, it was hard to believe this girl was just 130lbs six months ago.

“Wow Riley… you look even fatter naked”, said Amy looking at Riley in complete awe.

“Whyyyy thank very much Amy, tell me do we have chocolate”, responded the very ** Riley.

‘Ummm.. I don’t think so, I did buy a tub of vanilla ice cream last week tho, would you like a bowl”, asked Amy.

“Just bring the me the tub”, said Riley.

“It’s a 2 litre tub and I haven’t eaten anything out of it”, said Amy.

“No just bring the whole thing, this belly can take it”, Riley gave her naked belly a good slap causing it it jiggle furiously, it even caused her thighs to jiggle in response.

Something weird began to happen, Amy could feel herself getting wet, what the hell was wrong with her, why was this turning on her on, she must’ve been more ** than she thought, her and Riley were best friends it didn’t feel right getting aroused by her, and it was even weirder what was making Amy wet, Riley’s fat body was driving Amy nuts, she just wanted touch her, squeeze her, jiggle her… no this was all too weird.

“Helloooo, stop gawking and get my ice cream”, said Riley snapping Amy out of her trance.

Amy returned with the ice cream, “there you go, goodnight Riley”.

“Wait… can you feed it to me”, Riley asked very nicely.

“What”, Amy said unsure if she heard correctly.

“Feed me, I’m tired and I can't be bothered moving my arms”, said Riley.

“Ummm.. sure, I can feed you”, Amy was now absolutely soaking wet, she opened up the tub and began scooping it into Riley’s mouth.

“Mmmmmmm”, Riley moaned with her eyes closed.

Amy spooned spoonful after spoonful of soft creamy ice cream into Riley’s mouth, she could almost see her belly swelling up bigger with each bite. After around 25 minutes Riley had completely cleared out the tub, “could rub my belly please”, asked Riley politely.

The words almost made Amy cum instantly, without hesitating she began to gently rub the round mass of fat, it was tight and compact from the amount of food and alcohol that was in it but also soft and squishy due to how fat it was, Riley drifted off to sleep and began to snore but Amy kept rubbing, then she began to gently squeeze Riley’s lower belly with one hand and began rubbing her own clit with the other, she moved her hand down onto Riley’s huge fat thighs and started massaging them, after only a few seconds Amy had came, she couldn’t think of a time in her life she had ever been this turned on and it worried her. Amy lay Riley down on her side and put a blanket over her before going to her bed.

Chapter 18

It was 2pm the next day and Amy was on her lunch break, her mind had been running riot since she had woken up thinking of last night. Amy hoped it was the alcohol playing tricks on her mind but to her disappointment her sick thoughts towards her best friend were still there. Amy wasn’t even into girls, I mean she could appreciate when a girl was hot and had even kissed girls, Riley included, but she had never been attracted to a girl to the point where she was getting uncomfortably wet just thinking about them, why was this happening now, and of all people why was it Riley doing it to her, yes Riley had the literal face of an angel but she had been Amy’s best friend since they were kids, it was just weird, and even weirder that the thing triggering these thoughts was the fact that Riley had gotten fat. Amy knew she wasn’t into fat girls, she was 22 almost 23, if she had a thing for fat girls it would have surfaced before now, she saw them everyday and never gave them a second glance, there was just something about Riley going from having the perfect body to being literally obese that was just driving Amy crazy. She knew this was all so fucked up, I gotta help her lose weight so things can get back to normal, Amy thought to herself.

*BZZZ BZZZ*, Riley was calling.

“Hey”, said Amy as she answered.

“God I’m feeling it today from last night, how did we even get home last night, last thing I remember was being in the bar”, said Riley.

Thank god, she doesn’t remember me feeding her at the house, now I can just forget last night happened and there will be no awkwardness, just gotta get her to lose weight, “we got a taxi home, you were absolutely wasted”, laughed Amy.

“I’m sorry haha, could I still walk?”

“Riley if you couldn’t walk you wouldn’t have gotten home, theres no way I’d be able to carry you”, Amy felt a tingle downstairs as the words left her mouth, “what do you actually weigh now anyways, you still haven’t told me”, probed Amy needing an answer to satisfied her horniness.

“Fair point I guess”, Riley said sheepishly, “umm.. I’m 241 pounds”.

“Damn.. you were 135 pounds when you first went to LA weren’t you?”, asked Amy.

“I was 130, seems pretty pointless to lie about the 5 pounds now”, Riley said sounding a little ashamed.

“Don’t worry girl I’ll help you lose the weight, we will have you back to your old self in no time, are you going to the gym today”

“Not today, I’m still pretty hungover from last night but I’ll go tomorrow”, answered Riley.

“Great I’m off tomorrow so I can come with you, I better get back to work anyways Riley my break is ending, I’ll see you around 6”, said Amy.

“No problem Amy see ya”, Riley replied.

Amy arrived home and entered the house through the front door, she could hear the tv playing loudly from the living room so she followed the noise and made her way through to see Riley.

“Hey Ri..”, said Amy before she was cut off by Riley almost jumping out her skin.

“Jesus Amy you scared the the hell out of me”, said Riley catching her breath.

Amy stood in silence as her brain tried to comprehend what her eyes were seeing, on the coffee table there was an empty Denny’s bag with 2 empty boxes, 2 empty Burger King bags with an empty 20 nuggets box and wrappers all over the table, 2 empty milkshakes from Denny’s, an empty 2.5 litre bottle of coke and a half empty one, there was also an empty large pizza box from domino’s and an empty side box. Amy then turned her vision to Riley who was sitting on the sofa in her panties and a t-shirt that Amy recognised to be one of Riley’s old baggy pyjama t-shirts, only now it was skin tight and riding up just above her belly button, leaving her fat lower belly hanging out and covering her tight thong. Both girls met eyes and Riley’s face had gone bright red with embarrassment.

“I thought you weren’t back until 8”, said Riley, almost as if it was her defence for how much food she had been caught eating.

“No I said 6”, said Amy.

“It’s not as much as it looks, Denny’s was my breakfast, Burger King was my lunch and dominos is my dinner, it just looks like a lot because I’ve left all the rubbish on the table, I was gonna clean it before you got home but I didn’t realise you’d be back so soon”, said Riley feeling flustered.

“Riley I think I’d struggle to finish this amount of food over a week.. I guess this means your diet starts tomorrow then”, assumed Amy.

“Yeah I only ate this because I was hungover”

“We will go to the gym tomorrow around noon, and no more cheat days after this”, said Amy seriously.

“Sounds good to me, I’m gonna be super strict from here on out”, Riley said convincingly.

“I’m gonna go for bath anyways Riley I’ll come back through to watch tv with you soon”, said Amy, she had to get out of there, she’d done a great job of hiding how turned on she was but she was about to lose it, her whole body was numb, she needed to cum right now.

It’s no wonder she’s gained so much weight in such a short time if that’s how she’s been eating, Amy thought, getting her to lose weight might not be as easy I thought..

Chapter 19

Riley and Amy were up and out at the gym for 10am the next morning, they hadn’t eaten any breakfast and Riley was already struggling before she had even entered the gym, she knew this was going to be tough.

The only thing Riley had missed about the gym had been the gym clothes, she loved buying nice bright coloured gym leggings with matching sports bra’s, she hadn’t bought any a while so she was wearing a baby blue set that she ordered a couple of months ago when she was still in LA, leggings were a size 12-14 and the top was a 10. Over this Riley was wearing a baggy oversized black hoodie in a size 14 which kept her pretty much completely covered, making it hard to notice that her clothes underneath didn’t fit.

Amy was wearing red gym shorts and matching top, she looked incredible and it was obvious to anyone with eyes that Amy worked hard on her body, even Riley caught herself checking her out, the truth was she couldn’t help but feel jealous, that used to be her with the perfect body, now she was just the fat friend.

“I think we should start with 20 minutes on the treadmill, cardio will be the best thing to help you lose weight and it will be good warm up”, suggested Amy.

“Yeah, sure”, agreed Riley, trying not too show that she was dying inside, she was already out of breath from walking up the stairs when they came in.

The girls got on 2 treadmills next to each other and hit start simultaneously. Without taking a moment Amy upped her speed to 12.5kmph and began a good paced jog, while Riley put her speed to 3kmph and began a slow walk.

“Come on Riley put your speed to 8 and do a light jog, you’re not gonna get back to your old self just walking, barely”, encouraged Amy.

“I know I know, I’m just getting a feel for it”, replied Riley.

“Come on girl you can do it”, said Amy, really trying to get behind her friend.

Amy’s words seemed to work as Riley a wave of motivation rush through her, she immediately pumped the speed up to 8 and began a light jog, by the time the treadmill had actually increased to the selected speed Riley already felt defeated, her spurt of motivation had been wiped from her within 5 seconds. At 8kmph she was running about as fast as she could just trying to keep up with the machine, she held onto the handles the whole time to keep herself from falling off the back and she only managed this for no more than 15 seconds before returning the speed to 3.

“Come on Riley surely you can do better than that”, said Amy who was genuinely surprised at how unfit Riley had actually become.

“Amy I haven’t exercised at all in over 6 months, you don’t realise how hard this is”, said Riley feeling sorry for herself.

“Okay try this, up your speed to just 4 and put it on a slight incline, you will manage this until running get a bit easier”, said Amy.

Riley did has Amy suggested, she managed to do the 20 minutes with a few 1 minute breaks in between. Amy was genuinely proud of her, Riley was drenched with in sweat and really did give it all she had.

“Are we done?”, asked Riley, praying Amy would end her suffering.

“We’ve been here 25 minutes”, laughed Amy. “C’mon we will do some squats”

The girls went went over to a little free weight area which was quiet with no one there, that was one of the perks about going to the gym mid week around 10am, it was almost always completely empty with most people being at work.

Amy picked up a 25kg kettle bell, “I’ll use the weight, you just go without for now. So we are gonna 6 sets, just do as many reps as you can manage each time”

“Okay, let me just take my hoodie off first I’m way too hot”, said Riley as she pulled it off over her head.

Amy tried her hardest not to react but she couldn’t not say anything, “Jesus Riley, a little tight don’t you think, why didn’t you wear something that fits?”

“I know I just haven’t bought any proper gym clothes in a while and I really like this set, yeah I probably should have worn something else but this set is just so cute, it’s not that tight is it?”, asked Riley.

God it’s like she’s just trying to turn me on, I mean how can she not realise how tight her clothes are, she looks ridiculous, ridiculously hot… Amy felt that tingling between her legs again, she managed to regain her composure, “yes Riley they are very tight”, Amy giggled a little, “c’mon just start your squats”.

Riley bent down and almost got stuck at the bottom, good lord was she heavy now, what made things worse was that because she had basically spent the past 6 months on her ass her muscles were just so weak, they hadn’t had any real practice at carrying her new weight leaving her feeling even heavier and more off balance. She put every bit of strength she had into pushing herself back up to her feet. As Riley had bent down Amy could only focus on her belly, her tight leggings cut deep into it just above her belly button splitting her upper belly and lower belly into 2 big thick 2 rolls, as she made it to her feet her belly jiggled for a second after.

“Again, try to get a little lower this time”, advised Amy.

Riley did as she was told and dropped down for another rep, only this time when she got to the bottom…

*RIIPPPP*

Riley immediately fell to her knees knowing exactly what had just happened. She sat there crouched on the floor for a minute before inelegantly heaving herself back up to her feet.

“How bad is it”, Riley asked, turning her behind to Amy.

“Shit”, Amy burst out into laughter. Riley’s leggings had ripped right down the seam leaving almost her whole ass crack exposed. “Put your hoodie on I think that will do us for today, let’s get you home”, said Amy.

“Thank the lord, can we stop by McDonald’s or something on the way home, I’m absolutely starving”, said Riley praying Amy would give in to her, she knew she should be eating healthy but that was her first workout in over 6 months and she really needed a burger..

Chapter 20

“How’s about I make us a healthy lunch back at the house”, said Amy, trying hard not to give in to Riley.

“Come on I won’t get a lot, just a cheeseburger meal or something, since it was my first day back at the gym”, pleaded Riley.

“No meal, but you can get a cheeseburger and I’ll make you a little something healthy back at the house so you aren’t too hungry”, Amy didn’t want to cave but it was hard to say no to Riley, even harder now given her new found sexual attraction towards her, 1 cheeseburger wouldn’t be the end of the world anyways, it seemed like nothing after seeing what Riley was normally eating when she had her own way.

Back at home Amy was in the kitchen making chicken and rice with chopped veg meanwhile Riley was waiting in the living room, her cheeseburger barely lasted a minute on the car ride home and all it had really done was tease her.

Amy had finished up cooking a brought through 2 plates, 1 for herself and 1 for Riley, “I’ve given you a slightly bigger portion than me since it’s all fat free anyways”, said Amy.

Riley looked at the meal and tried to best to disguise the disappointment on her face, “looks great, thank you Amy”, she said, almost sounding sincere.

“No problem girl, enjoy”, Amy could tell Riley wasn’t satisfied with the meal that she’d made for her, she didn’t take it personally tho, Riley had been eating whatever she wanted and as much as she wanted, being given a normal sized healthy meal was always going to feel like a downgrade.

Riley and Amy had finished there meals and were spending their time simply chatting away to one another, “so when do we move into our new house”, asked Amy.

“Well all the papers and stuff have been signed over to me and I’ve got the keys, so we could go there tomorrow to check it out, we should probably see if we like it first before we go moving in, cause I’m planning to buy another house to rent out, so if we don’t wanna live there I’ll rent out that house and buy us another one to live in”, said Riley.

“Look at you, you’ve become quite the business woman haven’t you”, laughed Amy.

“What can I say, I am very wise”, said Riley.

After viewing the house Riley and Amy agreed that they simply didn’t need a place that big, so they went to view some apartments also on Miami Beach the same day. The first apartment they looked at wasn’t terrible, it just had a pretty dated design. When the girls went to check out the second apartment they had high hopes before they even seen inside, the building itself looked amazing, it had nice big elevators that would take you to the floor of your room and also went down to the lower level garage where you got 2 private parking spaces when you bought an apartment there. The apartment they were viewing was on the 10th floor so a good functioning elevator was essential, nobody wanting to be hiking up that many stairs everyday. As soon as Amy and Riley stepped in the door of the apartment they shared a look of mutual agreement, they both new they had to live here. The girls looked around the apartment and only got more impressed, it had a nice modern white and grey theme going on throughout the apartment with a beautiful black kitchen, it had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 1 of the bathrooms being in the master bedroom.

“So… what do you think?”, asked the real estate agent.

“We’ll offer you 490k for it”, said Riley, the apartment was valued at $460k so she knew they’d like her offer.

The agent accepted her offer right there on the spot and told them they’d be able to get the keys on Friday, March 18th, so only 2 weeks to wait.

They got back into Amy’s car feeling absolutely buzzing to get the keys to their new apartment, “we can't go home yet I’ve got one more thing I need to buy today”, said Riley.

“What?”, asked Amy.

“I think I’ve been without a car for long enough, let’s go to Mercedes”, said Riley excitedly.

“You’re really splashing the cash today girl damn”, laughed Amy.

“It feels good to have a car again”, said Riley as she stepped out of her brand new 60 thousand dollar white Mercedes SUV.

“Not gonna lie I’m so god damn jealous”, replied Amy.

“You don’t have to be jealous it’s basically your car too”, said Riley.