Cherry grows into a perfect plump piggy 🍒🍑

• Curvage Model

Hi curvage, Cherrymaxx here 🍒 both me and my feeder/boyfriend manage this thread all the pics here are in chronological order and will keep this thread updated as time goes on so you can watch my gain! 🤤 Please feel free to ask questions and give encouragement as I’m sure to love that ❤️ 

these first few pictures are before I started gaining

4DA09597-46E8-4417-8CED-121515CE9709.jpeg

3BCED1E6-B81C-4098-A45E-B47CD7111689.jpeg

Edited by Cherrymaxx

Oh yes, this is great. What was her initial weight and what is her current weight? Do you have a target weight or up to which point do you want to go - or do just let go and see what happens?

How has sch changed? Is she eating increasing quantities? Constantly snacking? Does the weight gain impair her daily routine or fitness? What does she say - does she like it? Does she like eating or is it a puzzle for her to constantly overeating? What does she see in this? 

So many questions...

• Curvage Model

@Thicktiger thanks! To answer some of your questions she started off about 135 lbs and is now weighing around 170 lbs! she don’t really have a goal weight in mind, I think we’ll aim for 200 and see how we go from there! Yeah I mean she’s just really struggling to fit into anything she used to wear (especially trousers/skirts) 🍑 😉 she really likes the extra weight on her as she says it makes her feel more sexy 🤩 she’s just struggling to constantly put on weight as it doesn’t come naturally to her so any advice would be much appreciated! 

5 hours ago, cherrymax123 said:

he’s just struggling to constantly put on weight as it doesn’t come naturally to her so any advice would be much appreciated! 

Make her eat. Constantly. At home or when you walk around. And drink, sugary things like milk shakes etc. Meals, make them greasy, start second servings. It will start slowly - it already has - therefore just keep going

Guest romeos92
7 hours ago, cherrymax123 said:

Her lovely ass has gotten so much bigger than last year, no wonder she struggles to fit into anything anymore 😏😅

C58CE928-ACE3-4E79-B91E-04FD3A19A18A.jpeg

what a lovely phat ass, hope it won't stop here and grows to much bigger size!!