Guest bigbellybabe

Guest bigbellybabe

I can't be the only one who's followed the trend of ordering from the cheaper websites that brag "curve sections" and end up with ill fitting items? Where do you guys ball on a budget? I just want more cute clothes and can't always handle the price and the floral of Torrid.

• Curvage Model

I’m a 3X and I’ve honestly found some cute stuff from Old Navy if you catch it on sale! I once got shorts for like $2.97?! But I find you get the serious deals in store. Are you trying to stick with online shopping?

Another shocking place I’ve found stuff is Walmart lol the website has a better selection than in store. Also Target! Freaking love Target. H&M has plus online. I’ve also shopped some department stores online actually like Macy’s and found some pretty good prices, especially with coupon codes.

Another option is something like Poshmark! I’ve used it before to sell brand new clothing I outgrew so you could find a decent deal on Torrid there 😊

• 2 weeks later...
I can't be the only one who's followed the trend of ordering from the cheaper websites that brag "curve sections" and end up with ill fitting items? Where do you guys ball on a budget? I just want more cute clothes and can't always handle the price and the floral of Torrid.

Allegrace on Amazon fits to size for us girls who are 3xl-4xl tops . Sometimes Lane Bryant on clearance I’ve done good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk